Which addresses do I use to contact congressmen in the United States??

I’m currently working on sending every congressmen in the United States a letter asking them to stand up for freedom from mask mandates, vaccine mandates, and censorship that we are currently experiencing. I’ve written up all the letters and I think what I’ve written is pretty good and I also have the requisite postage and letters needed, but when I search for their addresses and PO boxes online it gives me multiple options.

Has anyone here ever sent a representative or multiple representatives a letter?
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Best,
VZ

slothpiece

Woodpecker
Letters are outdated. Send emails through their congressional website or download health staffer emails from a directory like Leadership Directories, PoliticoPro or National Journal. None of the congressional offices are obligated to respond to you much unless you live in that specific congressional district or state. I suppose you could create a fake name and address in that district, but why bother?

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I’m currently working on sending every congressmen in the United States a letter asking them to stand up for freedom from mask mandates, vaccine mandates, and censorship that we are currently experiencing. I’ve written up all the letters and I think what I’ve written is pretty good and I also have the requisite postage and letters needed, but when I search for their addresses and PO boxes online it gives me multiple options.

Has anyone here ever sent a representative or multiple representatives a letter?
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Best,
VZ
I've done the needful good sir