Which are the best dating apps for finding a wife in Europe or Asia?

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
KingKrule needs to start looking into female swiping patterns before he starts talking bs. The top 20 percent of the guys get all the likes. The other 80 percent of the guys are left to fight for the uggos and the fatties

https://www.newstatesman.com/scienc...sted-me-men-being-radicalised-tinder-data?amp

That chart is in the link. Don't read the dumbass feminist article please

Add to that f-ed up algorithms (to make the poor bums pay), the gender imbalance on dating apps (4/5 guys for each girl) and good old male thirst and you now why it's a shitshow

10 years ago Average Joe would have ended up with a Plain Jane. A girl in his league. Now Average Joes are incels or at best banging landwhales and cougars

And? Im not sure why you tell me to read that? You don't think I'm aware that girls won't match with the "Bathroom selfie guys"?

Either way, how difficult can it be to get into the 20% when most of the guys have shitty pictures? Just put a little bit of effort into it, and I'm sure the average Joe can get plenty of likes(Im one of them).

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
@ KingKrule

Man are you just thick on purpose or is this just all the brain capacity you have to offer?

'Enter the top 20 percentage by changing up your pictures ' - - > continues to assert that most other guys sport bathroom selfies and are therefore no competition. 'a little bit of effort will wield you rewards'

I don't know where to start.. You realize that your own position is not the starting position of other guys? Maybe you should start by looking beyond yourself

I was actually thinking of writing a long detailed response but I suddenly got the notion of 'why would I put any effort in this dude, he ain't worth it'

Two more quick things I'd like to mention:

1. Moving to a SEA country (LOL) doesn't make you a playboy nor does it make you Dr. Love who is now an authority on anything related to online dating

2. Better get off your cloud Casanova. I have a problem with you shitting on your fellow man for them struggling in the age of online dating. If you think a lack of 'male effort' is the sole reason why people are failing than you are just clueless. You think you are better than them but you ain't

I also believe that the disadvantages that the total dumpster Tinder has become have been documented in length especially in the previous version of the forum. It can work for pumping and dumping women with lower SMV value. The women I met when approaching were light years away. No woman is scrolling down 1000 matches when they have sausage on tap. Add to that the fact that validation can be transmitted digitally without any real life contact, there is really not much to add.

La Águila Negra said:
@ KingKrule

Man are you just thick on purpose or is this just all the brain capacity you have to offer?

'Enter the top 20 percentage by changing up your pictures ' - - > continues to assert that most other guys sport bathroom selfies and are therefore no competition. 'a little bit of effort will wield you rewards'

I don't know where to start.. You realize that your own position is not the starting position of other guys? Maybe you should start by looking beyond yourself

I was actually thinking of writing a long detailed response but I suddenly got the notion of 'why would I put any effort in this dude, he ain't worth it'

Two more quick things I'd like to mention:

1. Moving to a SEA country (LOL) doesn't make you a playboy nor does it make you Dr. Love who is now an authority on anything related to online dating

2. Better get off your cloud Casanova. I have a problem with you shitting on your fellow man for them struggling in the age of online dating. If you think a lack of 'male effort' is the sole reason why people are failing than you are just clueless. You think you are better than them but you ain't

Wow, you seem like a nice dude, throwing assaults on a forum.

There is no reason why guys can't get some decent pictures to put on a dating profile and by that beat the 80%. The truth is, guys are lazy, they are happy with the whale or whatever they can get.

1. I know it doesn't make anyone a playboy, why are you saying this?
2. I'm not shitting on anyone( Like you did on me), but I don't agree that all girls on a dating app or who goes to a bar is "thrash".

There is a lack of male effort, the world is changing, if you are not changing with it, you will fall behind. Whining on a forum on how much easier it was to date before, and blaming girls, tinder, Instagram etc.. It won't get you anywhere, this was just an example, not saying you did.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
@KingKrule

Throwing assaults? Do you always act this feminine? Acting innocent when someone confronts you with your own words. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, princess

If you can't take a jab or two - never below the belt - maybe you shouldn't engage in discussions

It's incredibly ironic, bytheway, that you laconically label all men that are failing to get anything above a minor amount of likes on dating apps (which is a staggering 70-80 percent according to the data I have shown you) as lazy, having low standards and unmotivated yet whenever someone starts shooting back starts crying 'they ain't nice to me!'

I am usually quite a stoic person that isn't moved by basically anything but quite frankly I can't stand your smug, pedantic and acting-superior Internet personalia

I also don't like to read this men-bashing pseudo feminist nonsense on one of the few remaining Internet bastions were a man can be himself. I know tons of dudes that are struggling. Hardworking, physically fit, socially well calibrated dudes that have a deficiency. They don't make enough dough, they are short, they have started balding early, they are from the wrong race, they have an average looking face etc etc etc

Not gonna let you shit on them

About the last part of your post. The only way to win a rigged game is to not play it, as others have explained in detail already. Tinder is tilted against men, period.

You ask people if they are thick IRL also, for having other opinions than you? It's fine for me with the "jab" if you feel that it helps you, I just dont see the point. You really think I got offended...

Ok, so I guess they should give up and whine?

Tinder is rigged... Haha, this just sounds like some other excuse men tell themselves because they cant get a match. Same like poker players believes the game are rigged because they lose.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Talking bullshit isn't that much of a deal, talking bullshit when pretending to be some sort of big shot whilst stamping on those you deem below you is.

Nobody here is whining except you. Everytime Tinder is being attacked you pop up and start defending this platform tooth and nail. Are you on their payroll or something?

Again, nobody is speaking about 'giving up'. Only you are, so stop projecting your attitude on life on others. There are countless of other ways to meet and date women like attending social activities, going to religious gatherings, being introduced by friends or family, opening up woman in parks, libraries, public transportation etc etc

That dumb poker analogy shows how far you are really off. At this point arguing is basically a waste of time because you seem to be unable to take any statistics, charts, or other well inquired data into account

Not even talking about the countless first hand reports of many members here and elsewhere

Mindblowing.

Never said I was a hot shot or anything like that. All I claimed is that it's possible to find "good" girls on a dating app. I have never been to US, maybe it's different there I dont know.

I think the poker analogy was fairly spot on, please tell me more on why it's so far off.

ginsu

Woodpecker
If dating apps work for you use them. If they don't work for you don't use them. simple !.

Personally I have had good results from dating apps and the reason i am not with a girl from an app today is only because of my own immaturity at that time.
It's clear that some guys here have had horrible experiences which manifests in anger with dating apps and some have not. Different people have different results.

They are just another option and the results will vary from user to user and country to country. It's probably not a good option for the majority of guys true.
But this black and white thinking only hurts your own chances to find happiness and success in the end. Either shes a virgin angel who never touched a smartphone in her life perfect to marry or she's just another slut looking to get pumped by every chad is insane thinking. reality is more complex than that. I've found that I do much better if I stop thinking about these absolutes.

If you spend too much time looking at spreadsheets and anecdotes from randoms on the internet you'll just start to project that onto every woman and might lose opportunities/destroy relationships that could have otherwise led you to something great. Unless you yourself are a perfect man why are you judging less than perfect women. It seems that the lists of requirements for women being built are almost as unrealistic as the ones we accuse women of keeping.

Instead we are better of accepting that no one is perfect and that most women (not all) are a victim of this degenerate age just like men are trying to make the best of it. Yes some good women can be found on apps too, just because you didn't have that experience doesn't mean they don't exist. Is it worth it to specifically look for the future mother of your children there probably not, but it can happen. Are the other options mentioned like church or social groups better?, yes of course. Don't dig for trash but also don't blacklist women who have minor flaws that remind you of all these blackpilled things you read on the internet. like having tried a dating app in her life, unless of course, you yourself have never installed one. If you insist on perfection you will have a high chance of ending up alone.

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
To be fair, KingKrule is probably correct when he states most men are too lazy to get good top 20% pictures.

And good luck finding a decent woman on online dating in 2020, youre wrong there at least in the states anyways. Yeah yeah theres always the exception but good luck on trying to count on .01% chance you find a decent woman on tinder lmao.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Me, myself and I. Can the self-centered members defending dating apps please get off the treadmill and start thinking about the consequences of their indulgences?

If today every male on this planet would delete their dating apps, in 2 weeks time female entitlement, snarkyness, crass behaviour and unrealistic standards would be down tremendously

Female hypergamy is out of control due to dating apps, fueled by male thirst. Take away the thirst and the hypergamy dies

It's about playing the game. Some people here don't seem to get it. You got to play the game on your own terms, not on the terms of fat, unpleasant and demanding women.

Tinder is female territory. The real world is male territory, that's how I've experienced things at least. Be unapologetic and outspoken. Robust. With non verbal communication that indicates self confidence. Know when to speak and when to remain quiet. Don't give in to demands, it's about doing things on your terms

People will call you hard-to-work-with, poor in communication, not open to suggestions, blablabla. Women will love it

It really is a treadmill. The increasing demands on these apps never seem to stop. Right now, I am being told, you need professional top notch Tinder photos. If not you ain't showing dedication and therefor don't deserve a date. WTF. A man who can seriously write this down isn't a man in my book, but a happy-to-be-used errand boy

Don't forget, the photos are just the first step. That will merely give one some female attention, a match. Next is being funny, entertaining and original during the Tinder conversation. If she replies at least. If lucky you'll get a date with this Queen, which you have to pay for obviously. During the date you have to be funny, facially attractive, muscular, well dressed and groomed etc etc etc.

Did I already mention that dating apps make men date down? Choose the dating spot well, you might feel embarrassed when someone familiar sees you

Remember what I said about that treadmill? About participating in this nonsense and thereby poisoning the well? Girls want to be validated and Tinder is their tool

Let me tell you how I did my first dates. These were usually workmates or girls that I met on parties before. I never spent a dime on them, just to set the right example. I took them to the park. If I liked them they could get ice cream, preferably the cheap B-brand

Don't be a simp. Tinder makes men simps

Look here, I ain't mad about this thing. I am married with kids and I have had my phase. But I see how it's hurting men worldwide and therefor society.

Granted, whenever I travelled internationally these apps paid dividend. Skyrocketing to that 20 percent that I earlier mentioned on the basis of height, physical appearance, race, and perceived wealth alone. Match, match, match. No effort required.

But what I started to understand is that this was ruining the game for local guys. All the validation and attention people like I were giving spoilt entire layers of the female population in these countries. Talk to any average Chinese, Colombian or Thai guy about this phenomenon, they'll know what's up

People need to get this into their system. Dating apps benefit the top 20 percent of males, and the top 80 percent of females. All the others are struggling

It didn't used to be like this. Dating apps have made women more vapid, more demanding, less interesting, less dedicated and more unpleasant

I'll say it again. The dating app/ Tinder game is rigged. Don't play the game. Not when you are the top 20 percent, out of a sense of solidarity, and not when you are the bottom 80 percent because it robs you of your dignity

Peace out

In addition, let's not forget that the purpose of dating apps like Tinder is to take your money.

Each year the algorithms will do this better and better. I expect it shares out just enough girls out to each man, in order to keep them wanting more, paying for boosts, etc. Even to the guys in the top 20%.

You're not just playing against the women. You're playing against a service that is trying to take your money.

Yes you can get results from Tinder. I'd even say that it is excellent in some countries. But I always end up with the same conclusion: it's a waste of time, and not an enjoyable process compared to meeting girls IRL. Yes you can do both, but I personally find the negatives drag me down too much to even bother at all. I always feel like a little bit of a loser. Like I'm taking the easy way, because I'm too weak to go out and hunt like a man.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
So. Back on Topic... The best app for finding a Wife in Europe or Asia is Sloot Phooking Tinder???

Perhaps apps are for simpy Chaps.

For the less simpy lads here afoot watch some of this gents anti scammer chic videos and read some of his tip sheets where to go and how not to be a western simp suck up in a culture that only respects dominant men... I look forward to his EE and Brazil content... He was formerly a lawyer in the EU and USA and now a professional wing man... He has a low Opinion of dating or Brides Agencies but has had a few clients get married simply by living as a DHV male on holiday surrounded by high SMV younger EE females:

Last edited:
I used Christian Filipina to marry a woman from the Philippines. Now we have a home there for visits and retirement. Life changing for us.
It gets more pub than any site that I see on Youtube. Have to pay but a good wife is priceless.

:potd:

I also don't think it benefits 80% of the women. Being pumped and dumped over and over again by a higher value man is not that beneficial.
It definitely ruins them. They think I banged a hot guy, I deserve that all the time. Not realizing a guy will bang anything depending on 1) how he feels at the moment 2) how hard he has to work for it and 3) does she clear some basic requirements like not being fat. But for her it affects her mindset forever. And then when she settles she will always be bitter thinking she deserved better.