Which are the best dating apps for finding a wife in Europe or Asia?

One must also ask oneself why a good woman (worthy of being a wife) would like your photos or profile as it currently is?

I think a lot of guys - myself included - have lived by the old rules of game and tend to forget to ask us selves that at times. But being able to attract a bunch of promiscuous women, having lots of matches on these apps, get lots of women to write to you, thinking you have sex appeal and giving you a lot of attention is not necessarily the same thing as being able to come across some very high quality women with wife potential every now and then.

Having party pictures where you are out in the nightlife with girls, cigars and champagne and look like a scumbag together with a witty sarcastic bio sure might have the girls lined up for you but it's going to give little in success in terms of finding a wife.

What I have gotten from this thread is to use dating websites/apps, but don't become too reliant on them. Only use good pics on your profiles, that make you look like a quality man and not a slick player. Avoid Tinder. Lean hard into real world day game, for finding a quality woman. Don't expect perfection, but don't be blinded by female beauty/glamor. And if you are going to date overseas women, try to live in their country for at least several months.

Oh, and don't move to SE Asia and expect the women to see you there as a male sex god. Well, I like to think that my significant other views me as a male sex demigod! Lol

Lastly, I learned the importance of avoiding discussions with KingKrule, as did La Aguila Negra and Rob Banks! ;)

What I have gotten from this thread is to use dating websites/apps, but don't become too reliant on them. Only use good pics on your profiles, that make you look like a quality man and not a slick player. Avoid Tinder. Lean hard into real world day game, for finding a quality woman. Don't expect perfection, but don't be blinded by female beauty/glamor. And if you are going to date overseas women, try to live in their country for at least several months.

Oh, and don't move to SE Asia and expect the women to see you there as a male sex god. Well, I like to think that my significant other views me as a male sex demigod! Lol

Lastly, I learned the importance of avoiding discussions with KingKrule, as did La Aguila Negra and Rob Banks! ;)
Good advice!

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Did some further research on the original topic... the woman who runs the School of Affluence puts out a jpg infographic that guides upscale young women where to find truly DHV High Net Worth Men with the following under Online Dating basically for women who want to be wives with men who have their acts together:

"Online Dating works well if you have a strong profile with good pictures, you speak to many men and you WORK the men in high volumes"

Sites:

Raya

The League

Luxy

Inner Circle

Happn

Of course given the source maximum scammer mitigation protocols must be employed. Both the short Con and Long Con versions of confidence game.

P.S. I have only surfed The League and extremely attractive women are hard to find more like a Fortune Hunters Match .com... YMMV

Never heard of the other sites...

And the rest of the infographic lists best places and venues to find HNW High Net Worth Men and her site is like a virtual finishing school covers style points for women to present themselves as ladies who are LTR/Wife material and not high notch club sloes.

Last edited:
One must also ask oneself why a good woman (worthy of being a wife) would like your photos or profile as it currently is?

I think a lot of guys - myself included - have lived by the old rules of game and tend to forget to ask us selves that at times. But being able to attract a bunch of promiscuous women, having lots of matches on these apps, get lots of women to write to you, thinking you have sex appeal and giving you a lot of attention is not necessarily the same thing as being able to come across some very high quality women with wife potential every now and then.

Having party pictures where you are out in the nightlife with girls, cigars and champagne and look like a scumbag together with a witty sarcastic bio sure might have the girls lined up for you but it's going to give little in success in terms of finding a wife.
Very well said.

kel

Pelican

Yeah, having been successful at game can fuck you up long-term. I'm very, very good at getting women into bed, but those are generally the wrong women. I have a good skillset for a job I no longer want.

mubs100

Sparrow
You cant start a good relationship on a dating app like tinder. If you come in as a player you cant then move into being something else, she will always expect that from you. The best thing you can do with dating apps is bin them and make yourself find other avenues. The 'Marketplace' on the apps is geared towards low quality interactions because you are just starting off with photos and short bios, its all very superficial.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
What are thoughts here about E-Harmony?

My personal experience with eHarmony is that they are the epitome of Blue Pill Misandrist Biology deniers full of women who want to be matched on their marvelous profiles and resumes but many with NO photos until they decide to disclose. Fact is men are visually motivated... No photos the women are hiding something...

The blue pill guy who is the founder likes to tout his PhD and range of 26 questions designed to match you on psychological compatibility and insists on matching you with women within 5 years and no more than 10 years age difference.

Clearly aimed at Post wall women with old shriveled up ovaries who have ridden the carousel competing with men for degrees and careers and I seem to attract list women with long lists of must haves that reflect their priorities re degrees and that you must have an impressive net worth and submit you financial statement for a credit check for them to plan their resource harvesting and divorce rape next ex-husband hunting strategy.

Men guard access to their wallets the way women guard access to their vaginas....

If I were to design a site that was friendly towards men it would focus on insisting on biological realities...

Fact looks and intelligence and age matters. People who are more attractive and intelligent have an economic advantage in life. Men who are hideous beasts can make up for it in athletic and financial areas... and raise their DHV by enabling a woman to trade her youth, beauty and SMV i.e. viable 19 to 29 y.o. ovaries and chaste lady like religious behaviour.

Women want to know the man they choose to breed with is able to provide a safe and financially secure lifestyle and men being visual creatures want a chaos free home with a woman capable of home schooling their kids with basic homemaking skills. A lady in the living room, a chef in the kitchen and a vixen in the bedroom as well as a Covid aware woman who practices proper viral hygiene.

My ideal site would feature a few head shots and full length shots with vital details height weight hair and eyes color and figure measurements and personal debt Credit Card balances and Student loan debts... And is she a pleasant personality or a natural bitch miserable to be around.

I have been reading the global reset survival guide now that we are facing a stark 4th turning global Covid and Post Covid economy - so- a woman who needs designer high maintenance clothes and accessories versus a frugal woman is a liability whereas a frugal sensible woman is an asset in these times.

The sad conclusion is most western dating sites are focused towards attracting the masses of SJW feminist females and thirsty simps or suckers idolizing mediocre poon... willing to pay to be matched on the woman's criteria not the man's.

I only know of a few EE sites optimized for alpha men and yet they are limited as far as debt disclosure and notch count disclosure because the sad fact is the Covid impact on economies without a full western safety net has forced many women back into scam and P2P sites to survive... Cash today is a necessity versus empty promises for tomorrow.

Life is hard and then you die.

Thanks to the CCP bioweapon harder now than it had to be.

Last edited:

monsquid

Kingfisher
My personal experience with eHarmony is that they are the epitome of Blue Pill Misandrist Biology deniers full of women who want to be matched on their marvelous profiles and resumes but many with NO photos until they decide to disclose. Fact is men are visually motivated... No photos the women are hiding something...

The blue pill guy who is the founder likes to tout his PhD and range of 26 questions designed to match you on psychological compatibility and insists on matching you with women within 5 years and no more than 10 years age difference.

Clearly aimed at Post wall women with old shriveled up ovaries who have ridden the carousel competing with men for degrees and careers and I seem to attract list women with long lists of must haves that reflect their priorities re degrees and that you must have an impressive net worth and submit you financial statement for a credit check for them to plan their resource harvesting and divorce rape next ex-husband hunting strategy.

Men guard access to their wallets the way women guard access to their vaginas....

If I were to design a site that was friendly towards men it would focus on insisting on biological realities...

Fact looks and intelligence and age matters. People who are more attractive and intelligent have an economic advantage in life. Men who are hideous beasts can make up for it in athletic and financial areas... and raise their DHV by enabling a woman to trade her youth, beauty and SMV i.e. viable 19 to 29 y.o. ovaries and chaste lady like religious behaviour.

Women want to know the man they choose to breed with is able to provide a safe and financially secure lifestyle and men being visual creatures want a chaos free home with a woman capable of home schooling their kids with basic homemaking skills. A lady in the living room, a chef in the kitchen and a vixen in the bedroom as well as a Covid aware woman who practices proper viral hygiene.

My ideal site would feature a few head shots and full length shots with vital details height weight hair and eyes color and figure measurements and personal debt Credit Card balances and Student loan debts... And is she a pleasant personality or a natural bitch miserable to be around.

I have been reading the global reset survival guide now that we are facing a stark 4th turning global Covid and Post Covid economy - so- a woman who needs designer high maintenance clothes and accessories versus a frugal woman is a liability whereas a frugal sensible woman is an asset in these times.

The sad conclusion is most western dating sites are focused towards attracting the masses of SJW feminist females and thirsty simps or suckers idolizing mediocre poon... willing to pay to be matched on the woman's criteria not the man's.

I only know of a few EE sites optimized for alpha men and yet they are limited as far as debt disclosure and notch count disclosure because the sad fact is the Covid impact on economies without a full western safety net has forced many women back into scam and P2P sites to survive... Cash today is a necessity versus empty promises for tomorrow.

Life is hard and then you die.

Thanks to the CCP bioweapon harder now than it had to be.

Like an idiot, I used eHarmony back in 2014 when I was living in Georgia about 40 minutes outside Atlanta. After living a fast lifestyle in Japan dating, drinking, and just pissing money away with stupid decision after decision I thought I needed to settle down and refocus my life. So, I signed up for eHarmony thinking that it would be a good pre-selector for more responsible and moral women. Oh, how wrong I was.

First of all eHarmony is ridiculously expensive. Also, it's communication system is designed to do everything it can to hinder actual conversation. Like Deepdiver said, it was full of post wall women desperately searching for financial or emotional stability after a string of catastrophic events that they refused to acknowledge. eHarmony is designed to make the women feel safe by having handheld communication that slowly ramps up with restricted like buttons at first, then chat, then voice call through their proprietary audio dialing system, then ... and so on. Getting to an in-person date, even for a 15 minute coffee meetup is a massive chore.

Living in Georgia, I met a string of women who were weirdly similar to each other. Usually someone in the 27 to 35 range (I was 30 at the time) that had a child, abusive relationship with a "southern bad boy" that wore Fox shirts and "Salt Life" caps while going mudding, and working a medical receptionist or nurse assistant jobs. Of the five or so dates that I actually went in person they were all fatter than their online profile or skinny like a trailer park meth addict. Tattoos were de rigueur. I guess the biggest red flag of all was that they all, all of them, showed up to the date in flip flops. One of them actually wore those Wal Mart platform flip flops that I absolutely despise. Having just come from living in Tokyo, a global cosmopolitan city where men and women dress to impress, I was just disgusted by these flip flops, especially because some of them were wearing it to show off the shitty butterfly tattoo on their ankles.

Long story short, I paid out the ass for the stupid eHarmony subscription. I had really bad luck with the matches in bumfuck, Georgia and kept on trying because of the financial sunk cost.

eHarmony is -10/10. Absolute trash, as is all online dating.

Like an idiot, I used eHarmony back in 2014 when I was living in Georgia about 40 minutes outside Atlanta. After living a fast lifestyle in Japan dating, drinking, and just pissing money away with stupid decision after decision I thought I needed to settle down and refocus my life. So, I signed up for eHarmony thinking that it would be a good pre-selector for more responsible and moral women. Oh, how wrong I was.

First of all eHarmony is ridiculously expensive. Also, it's communication system is designed to do everything it can to hinder actual conversation. Like Deepdiver said, it was full of post wall women desperately searching for financial or emotional stability after a string of catastrophic events that they refused to acknowledge. eHarmony is designed to make the women feel safe by having handheld communication that slowly ramps up with restricted like buttons at first, then chat, then voice call through their proprietary audio dialing system, then ... and so on. Getting to an in-person date, even for a 15 minute coffee meetup is a massive chore.

Living in Georgia, I met a string of women who were weirdly similar to each other. Usually someone in the 27 to 35 range (I was 30 at the time) that had a child, abusive relationship with a "southern bad boy" that wore Fox shirts and "Salt Life" caps while going mudding, and working a medical receptionist or nurse assistant jobs. Of the five or so dates that I actually went in person they were all fatter than their online profile or skinny like a trailer park meth addict. Tattoos were de rigueur. I guess the biggest red flag of all was that they all, all of them, showed up to the date in flip flops. One of them actually wore those Wal Mart platform flip flops that I absolutely despise. Having just come from living in Tokyo, a global cosmopolitan city where men and women dress to impress, I was just disgusted by these flip flops, especially because some of them were wearing it to show off the shitty butterfly tattoo on their ankles.

Long story short, I paid out the ass for the stupid eHarmony subscription. I had really bad luck with the matches in bumfuck, Georgia and kept on trying because of the financial sunk cost.

eHarmony is -10/10. Absolute trash, as is all online dating.
Respectfully disagree. I and others I know are happy with our Filipinas we married from the Philippines. It isn't so much the online app as the effort put into to finding one and rolling up our sleeves and going to work. Without online dating I am still single. I wasn't too impressed with the American sites.

I've used OKCupid and Match(dot)com. OKCupid has changed a lot over the years, with the quality and selection trending down. However, it will always hold a special place in my heart since I met one of my closest friends on there. If you live in a big city like Philly or LA, OKCupid could work, because literally every type uses it (Christians, witches, hippies, atheists, vegans, etc.). However, I've noticed after years of on/off usage that it's always the "same" people on these apps: the same issues, problems, and insecurities, with a different name and face.

Match looks very promising, though I have never spoken to anyone on there (and don't plan to). People seem to come on it to get off it, because the goal is a long term relationship. The ratio isn't great, but if you're a sincere guy giving LTR vibes, you may meet some good matches on there. Overall, the quality of women seems to be of slightly higher quality, at least in my city, but only extended conversations can actually confirm that. It's free, so it doesn't hurt to give it a shot. You can message me if you want tips on making a good profile, or a critique on your bio or whatever.

Might be worth sharing that I've never been good at short-term game or giving boyfriend vibes, but I definitely give off long-term vibes and show I'm "husband material" (despite living with my parents and still being in school), whatever that means, so women are more open to a conversation, especially now that I'm at a more marriageable age.