Which are the best dating apps for finding a wife in Europe or Asia?

Dilated

Woodpecker
Like an idiot, I used eHarmony back in 2014 when I was living in Georgia about 40 minutes outside Atlanta. After living a fast lifestyle in Japan dating, drinking, and just pissing money away with stupid decision after decision I thought I needed to settle down and refocus my life. So, I signed up for eHarmony thinking that it would be a good pre-selector for more responsible and moral women. Oh, how wrong I was.

First of all eHarmony is ridiculously expensive. Also, it's communication system is designed to do everything it can to hinder actual conversation. Like Deepdiver said, it was full of post wall women desperately searching for financial or emotional stability after a string of catastrophic events that they refused to acknowledge. eHarmony is designed to make the women feel safe by having handheld communication that slowly ramps up with restricted like buttons at first, then chat, then voice call through their proprietary audio dialing system, then ... and so on. Getting to an in-person date, even for a 15 minute coffee meetup is a massive chore.

Living in Georgia, I met a string of women who were weirdly similar to each other. Usually someone in the 27 to 35 range (I was 30 at the time) that had a child, abusive relationship with a "southern bad boy" that wore Fox shirts and "Salt Life" caps while going mudding, and working a medical receptionist or nurse assistant jobs. Of the five or so dates that I actually went in person they were all fatter than their online profile or skinny like a trailer park meth addict. Tattoos were de rigueur. I guess the biggest red flag of all was that they all, all of them, showed up to the date in flip flops. One of them actually wore those Wal Mart platform flip flops that I absolutely despise. Having just come from living in Tokyo, a global cosmopolitan city where men and women dress to impress, I was just disgusted by these flip flops, especially because some of them were wearing it to show off the shitty butterfly tattoo on their ankles.

Long story short, I paid out the ass for the stupid eHarmony subscription. I had really bad luck with the matches in bumfuck, Georgia and kept on trying because of the financial sunk cost.

eHarmony is -10/10. Absolute trash, as is all online dating.
Georgia is even more trash than eHarmony. You had no shot, man.

Georgia is even more trash than eHarmony. You had no shot, man.
Atlanta should never have been rebuilt. They should have left its smoldering ruins as a sign of Northern aggression. Now, the place is just a blacker, sweatier version of most Midwest / East Coast cities. Trash everywhere on the streets, the rich blacks treat their poorer kin with much worse disregard than whites do, though I could be wrong on that, location specific.

Dilated

Woodpecker
Atlanta should never have been rebuilt. They should have left its smoldering ruins as a sign of Northern aggression. Now, the place is just a blacker, sweatier version of most Midwest / East Coast cities. Trash everywhere on the streets, the rich blacks treat their poorer kin with much worse disregard than whites do, though I could be wrong on that, location specific.

Atlanta has absolutely no soul. Hard to describe if you haven’t lived there. Sounds like you’ve lived there.

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
I met my wife on Filipino Cupid on 2018. On global dating site since 2014. I will try give some intel.

Basically speaking all dating sites are losing its attractiveness because of increasing competition between them.
OkCupid removed "last seen" and I do not believe it's because of privacy !!!
It's simply competition makes less women registering there so they do not want to inform you when someone's last login was.

Keep it in your mind that messaging someone who has been not seen for 11 months cannot lead you to anything.

Best dating sites are these offering information how many women have been logged within last week:

ThaiCupid - Bangkok - Age: 22-32; last Login 6 days - 1000 women
Vietnam Cupid - Ha Noi - Age 22-32: last login 6 days - 280 women
Filipino Cupid - Manila - Age 22-32: last login 4 HOURS (sic!!!) - 1000 women

(Median age in Philippines is 24yo; Thailand 39yo; Vietnam 31yo - by Wikipedia)

We should consider the historical openness for dating foreign guys in :
Thailand - British Men
Philippines - US Men

plus, potential number of women you can mate with based on demography.

Lastly, if you compare results for women of the age 40-45:
ThaiCupid - Bangkok - last login yesterday – 1000 women
FilipinoCupid - Manila - last login yesterday – 1000 women
VietnamCupid - Ha Noi - last login yesterday – 240 women

On the top of that
Badoo - works decent in Vietnam and Philippines
OKCupid is SO SO in Thailand
More and more guys use Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and God's know what else to meet the girls....

Biggest Polish website:
Sympatia(dot)onet(dot)pl - Warsaw; Age 22-32; last login 7 days - 975 women // (age 30-32 - 490)
You can meet there Polish girls(Catholic as well) but unfortunately they often do not speak English..

If you been thinking about meeting foreign women.... just open 2-4 dating sites for few $ and chat with all of them.
go once...go twice.... go one more time... and then... choose ( THE ONE )
I used Christian Filipina and found my wife quickly so I didn't have experience with any of the other Filipina sites. If you want to have women to actually chat with you will have so many you will need to make it your part time job to keep up with it-that's good for a change!

So Tinder has again allowed all users to change their location now because of corona (previously you had to use their premium version to do that). So now I've seen a bunch of American women popping up in my feed and I've seen surprisingly many of them writing in their profiles demanding that you can show them a vaccine certificate in web cam before you get them out for a date.

I don't know even know what to say. I thought guys here were exaggerating a lot when they moaned about the standard of American women but I guess my mind has changed a bit. I can see now why many choose to try the luck abroad instead.

Aubert

Chicken
How does culture, language and ethnicity affect where you should live/expat long term?

Hey guys, a bit unrelated but I am new to the forum, hence I can't really create threads. However, I am wondering how these three factors play a role. I have noticed many guys will say, "Go to X place to get laid or pay less taxes." However, can you really live in that type of place? One thing I have noticed that even if you know the language in a certain country, you will still be made into an "outsider" if your ethnic group is too different from theirs. Only very few travelers have remarked on this aspect. It seems many guys think, "I'll just take my wife but to America," however, this isn't the best idea as Roosh and other have remarked. If Roosh ever wrote about this topic feel free to share the article.