[White Man Bad] Black Man in Georgia Shot, All Whites Responsible

HermeticAlly

Woodpecker
Let's take a break from non-stop Covid coverage and cover a story that's like warmly revisiting the nostalgic, race-baiting days of 2014:

A black man, Ahmaud Arbery Marquez, was shot by a pair of white men who mistook him for a burglar in Brunswick, Georgia.

The Glynn County Police Department released its report on the deadly incident to The News on Tuesday. It details a deadly confrontation borne of frustrations over recent break-ins in the Satilla Shores neighborhood, and the two McMichael men’s suspicions that Arbery took part in them.
What kind of place is Brunswick, Georgia? I did some Wikipedia-fu to illuminate:

“The racial makeup of the city was 59.23% Black, 33.21% White, 0.1% Native American, 0.5% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 0.2% from some other race and 1.5% from two or more races. 11.3% were Hispanic or Latino of any race.”
The median income for a household in the city was $22,272, and the median income for a family was $28,564. Males had a median income of $26,172 versus $18,602 for females. The per capita income for the city was $13,062. About 25.2% of families and 30.4% of the population were below the poverty line, including 43.9% of those under age 18 and 21.7% of those ages 65 or over.”
“There were 6,085 households out of which 29.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 31.4% were married couples living together, 24.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 39.5% were non-families. ”
The impression I'm getting is that Brunswick is a ghetto shell of a town in the midst of thirdworldification. The men who shot him are clearly guilty and deserve to be punished, but the story should end there.

Not that this is going to prevent the race-baiting Narrative! (NYT article linked in archive.today form to prevent giving the enemy web hits.)

This article is so bad, so manipulative, that it probably deserves a detailed takedown, but I will leave you with this hilarious nugget of journalistic purple prose:

He was young, his life a buffet of possibilities.
Thank you for this.

Despite the fact that this happened in February I'm only now seeing virtuous Goodwhites on Facebook performing the 21st-century equivalent of standing on streetcorners and praying loudly so that their "good deeds" may be seen before others (Matthew 6:5.) It just goes to show just how much power the Bolshevik Media still has over the minds of Goodwhite normies.

Meanwhile, Paul Kersey chronicles under-reported black-on-white crime on an almost weekly basis.

Last edited:

bucky

Pelican
Over on the UNZ Review, Paul Kersey does a series called "His/Her name is..." detailing various black-on-white murders and asking you to imagine the international uproar if the races were reversed. This looks like the latest one:

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/his-name-...ried-to-stop-them-from-breaking-into-his-car/

This recent one was particularly striking if you reverse the races:

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/her-name-...to-death-at-pilot-travel-center-in-knoxville/

Imagine the national and worldwide reaction if a white man were to murder three black women. We'd still be hearing about it months later. As it is, I only mention I saw of this was on Unz.

There's a lot on that website that could easily attribute to rage clicking.. but at the end of the day none of those savages would be living anywhere near the victims if it weren't for the traitors in the house. All of Europe's descendants will continue to experience murder and indignities by these confused, lost, and primitive people until the removal of the treacherous sellouts and their hook-nosed enablers takes place. Even afterwards, I doubt it will ever truly stop. God have mercy on us all for the things we do to each other.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I have searched that source and cant seem to pinpoint where those numbers came from? It breaks it down but not by the race in which the victims were assaulted by as far as I can tell?

I looked from your link Cr33pin and it seems like only sitting down and putting together Table 14, 15 and a few others could that data be put together. I dont have any reason to do it.

Table 14 especially has information on violent crime for each race as the victim, and then what percent of those crimes were done by each race.

It looks like for white victims, most of the crimes were committed by other whites. And for blacks victims, a very high number of the crimes were committed by other blacks. Which makes sense. You hurt the people around you, and we live in a segregated society.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
I have searched that source and cant seem to pinpoint where those numbers came from? It breaks it down but not by the race in which the victims were assaulted by as far as I can tell?

Yeah, I shouldn't have posted that graph without checking the numbers. As it stands, I don't know how they got their exact numbers for it. But it's not directly from "Table 14," as it states. I hate disinformation and now I'm guilty of passing it along myself. Maybe a moderator can remove the chart? Sorry for posting without researching.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
I purposely avoided this topic... I have not seen nor will I watch the video of the shooting. But I am starting to see some details pop up like he was wearing Timberlands, had a hammer on him, and was rummaging around a construction site? I still doubt the shooting was justified but it seems like this guy was not just some random jogger or the angel the media is portraying him to be.

Does anyone have some details that are not made to fit the mainstream narrative?

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
What would his guilt or innocence alter about the broader issue or the lives of anyone here?

Nobody here is going to be compelled to do one thing or the other regardless of what the details of what the interracial killing du jour turn out to be.

He turns out to be innocent. He was grabbing the tools he accidentally left on the worksite that day.

OK, now what?

He turns out to be a thief.

OK, now what?

The media demands you take a stance on this, one way or another, because it puts you in opposition to people you will never speak to or even meet. They want you getting into fights with people on social media that achieve nothing but to foster spiritual dysfunction, because all of this at its root is about fostering spiritual dysfunction. Opening back doors to demonic infection.

The correct response to whether the shooting was justified or not is "I don't have a compelling reason to care, about this event or any of the other thousands of horrible things that happened on that particular day of the week, may God have mercy on the souls of everyone involved."

Make the decision to do what it takes to live somewhere where you don't need to put bars over the windows on your house. Then remove these silly dramas from your mind and your soul.

infowarrior1

Ostrich
Over on the UNZ Review, Paul Kersey does a series called "His/Her name is..." detailing various black-on-white murders and asking you to imagine the international uproar if the races were reversed. This looks like the latest one:

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/his-name-...ried-to-stop-them-from-breaking-into-his-car/

This recent one was particularly striking if you reverse the races:

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/her-name-...to-death-at-pilot-travel-center-in-knoxville/

Imagine the national and worldwide reaction if a white man were to murder three black women. We'd still be hearing about it months later. As it is, I only mention I saw of this was on Unz.

I mean this outrage shit. While its good to be aware of the danger that creates. Paul Kersey and his commentators simply vent rage. I see no substantial move to reform the Judicial System or the Police to make them more effective in ruthlessly exterminating the relevant criminals and to crush the wicked. Who just happen to be non-white.

How is bitching going to solve anything? Its sounds like begging for mercy whilst the invaders does as he wants with your family.

Last edited:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
It's training one's self to respond to either a relevant threat or an irrelevant threat with impotent fear and/or anger.

If you're willing to move then this is a non-issue. Some people are not willing to move and granted there are sometimes some very good reasons for that, but even in that case, impotent fear and/or anger is not a solution to the problem.

I understand. When we are first deprogrammed from goodwhite right-think we really feel like the very minute that a certain percentage of the goodwhite population is woken from their trance that some kind of massive and groundshaking social transformation will occur, and so we push to wake people from that trance by peddling more fear and more anger. But if we pay attention to the timeline we should by now have recognized that our original premise (groundshaking social transformation) for participating in this social battle is not one inch closer than it was ten or twenty years ago.

The same problem exists with the migrant crisis in the EU and the mestizo menace on the southern US border. The elites are quite happy to pit European stock against spiritually stunted invaders because no matter how many of those spiritually stunted invaders you "deal with" the elites can import twice as many more, and they can do it with or without your permission, and with or without the permission of your elected representatives if that's what it comes to (which it wont).

So it should come as no surprise that the luciferian elites are peddling this garbage not to unite you as a racial bloc but simply to bring you down to the spiritual level of the spiritually stunted invaders, culminating in outcomes like this where frustrated men infected to the nth degree with demonic influence feel the need to shoot a man dead for stealing a trivial amount of whatever, and now they will go to jail for it, possibly for the rest of their lives. What a win, for their neighborhood and their people.

You beat the luciferian elites by thinking upward to God, not downward to satan. What form of action or inaction that takes varies, but I can assure you all it doesn't involve shooting anyone for petty theft.

bucky

Pelican
I mean this outrage shit. While its good to be aware of the danger that creates. Paul Kersey and his commentators simply vent rage. I see no substantial move to reform the Judicial System or the Police to make them more effective in ruthlessly exterminating the relevant criminals and to crush the wicked. Who just happen to be non-white.

How is bitching going to solve anything? Its sounds like begging for mercy whilst the invaders does as he wants with your family.
"Awareness" worked on me. I used to assume that all races were the same except for skin color and environment because I'd always been told that, along with a heavy implication that very bad things would happen to me if I ever expressed anything to the contrary. Then I became aware of 13/50 and incidents like Kersey covers in his "His name is..." articles and began to hold judgement before looking at the facts when things like Michael Brown or the Covington Catholic kids hit the news, rather than just going with the safe, false narrative. Same with false rape accusations, homosexuality, transexuality, fat acceptance, etc.

Becoming aware of the reality relating to all these things helped me become more aware of reality in general and reject the equality cult, which made me therefore a better person with a better life. I live in a heavily blue state and I'm no longer a young man. Many if not most of the people my age that I know are some type of SJW. Most have rejected God and devote a huge amount of time and energy to virtue signaling about equality. They are miserable people with miserable, empty lives exactly because they've chosen pretty lies about equality over reality, something I'm glad I avoided and that sources like Kersey's articles helped me do. I can't be the only one.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Becoming aware of the reality relating to all these things helped me become more aware of reality in general and reject the equality cult
Once I learned and accepted the reality and nature of the spiritual war it made all these individual social lessons redundant in one fell swoop. When you learn to see demonic infection for what it is then it's like dropping a prefab concrete wall into place instead of slowly building it brick over brick over brick with the many and varied red pills.

I contend that demonic infection is vastly higher among non-whites because whites have spent centuries wresting demonic control of our racial soul from satan's grasp via Christ's salvation through the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches respectively but that merely indicates that the road to peace is through Christ, not through social engineering.

It's now inescapably clear that without Christ we can be brought equally low by faggotry as we have been by forced racial inclusion.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Right you would think a retired cop would know to not try vigilante justice.
He may get a straight self defense verdict