[White Man Bad] Black Man in Georgia Shot, All Whites Responsible

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
More video has been released that showed Ahmaud in that empty house at night on numerous occasions. One thing is for sure.... he was not simply a "jogger" an more than likely he would still be around had he not charged and attacked a man holding a shotgun.

I think the law is in favor of the father and son... I also fear that because of how publicized this case has become... they may get thrown under the bus.

Still crickets in the media an on this forum about the black man who sniped a elderly white couple in the head while they were leaving flowers at a cemetery..... Do me a favor an imagine the world wide news if you reversed those races, then tell me there is not a media narrative to make whites look like racist. I dont know how many times I would encounter people overseas who think in America that white people are just out cruising the streets looking for a black person to shoot.

bucky

Pelican
More video has been released that showed Ahmaud in that empty house at night on numerous occasions. One thing is for sure.... he was not simply a "jogger" an more than likely he would still be around had he not charged and attacked a man holding a shotgun.

I think the law is in favor of the father and son... I also fear that because of how publicized this case has become... they may get thrown under the bus.

Still crickets in the media an on this forum about the black man who sniped a elderly white couple in the head while they were leaving flowers at a cemetery..... Do me a favor an imagine the world wide news if you reversed those races, then tell me there is not a media narrative to make whites look like racist. I dont know how many times I would encounter people overseas who think in America that white people are just out cruising the streets looking for a black person to shoot.
I haven't followed it closely and didn't realize the black guy attacked one of the white guys first. If you have a gun and an unarmed man attacks you, you should be allowed to shoot him. Otherwise what's the point of carrying a gun? So that you can get your head stomped in by anyone who isn't?

Athanasius

Kingfisher
What bothers me is the same thing that occurred with the Martin case: a completely false initial story showing a graduation picture from 7 years ago, covering up the criminal record, floating that he was an innocent man out for a jog, etc. Same attorney as the Martin case too.

With Bucky, I think it's good to get the reality of crime stats out there. This idea that whites are out murdering blacks in large numbers is a pernicious inversion of the truth.

In addition to the grift angle, I've wondered if it has anything to do with getting blacks appropriately riled up for the election this year. Georgia has been trending toward blue for years and will probably be there in the next 4-8 years.

Last edited:

Athanasius

Kingfisher
From watching the video, I don't think they went out with the intent of slaughtering the guy. I think they went after him to try to detain him and were surprised when he went on the attack.

Better to let him keep the hammer and call the cops to show them the video instead of risking a confrontation like that. A lot of blacks are instantly hostile to whites confronting them. Someone said (can't remember who) in past week that many blacks don't want equality, they want revenge. That resentment continues to build no matter how much virtual signalling is done. If anything I think it's worse today than it was 30 years ago when we were much closer to the segregation period.

I'd also be looking to move elsewhere as there's no winning in these racial situations. Even if you get exonerated you're just one more example to feed into the narrative.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The arguments "killed because he was black" reads like some more leftist fantasy they see in movies or television.

In state of Georgia they do have the right to perform a citizens arrest. They also have the right to shoot the man as he attempts to steal their weapon. He wasn't even being flagged. The man performing the citizens arrest was a cop with decades of experience arresting people.Georgia Law2.png

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
It will be interesting to see if the DOJ tries to push Federal Hate Crimes violations on these two.

If they don't and they are exonerated, we are going to see massive riots.

If they do push Hate Crimes violations, then that opens a whole new can of worms.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
It will be interesting to see if the DOJ tries to push Federal Hate Crimes violations on these two.

If they don't and they are exonerated, we are going to see massive riots.

If they do push Hate Crimes violations, then that opens a whole new can of worms.
The results for the latter happening are the scariest because who knows what that new frontier will look like afterwards.

The former is easier to make sense of...because riots. That's what we would see happening a la Ferguson, MO.
But hate crime violations? So many people have drunken the hate crime kool-aid I'm almost certain these 2 will be charged in that manner(though I hope they are not). Who knows what a USA would like with hate laws on the books that are more strictly enforced. The next USSR?

Athanasius

Kingfisher
The results for the latter happening are the scariest because who knows what that new frontier will look like afterwards.

The former is easier to make sense of...because riots. That's what we would see happening a la Ferguson, MO.
But hate crime violations? So many people have drunken the hate crime kool-aid I'm almost certain these 2 will be charged in that manner(though I hope they are not). Who knows what a USA would like with hate laws on the books that are more strictly enforced. The next USSR?
With whites heading toward 50% of the population, Jewish / oligarch money, and diversity supplying the votes, this type of mob rule is likely to become more common. They are going to want the occasional sacrifice offered up. Hate crime laws will become more onerous. Potential good future for grifters trafficking in this kind of frontier justice.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Whether the laws technically support your position or not is in many ways besides the point.

I've watched this whole merry-go-round spin for a decade or more. Zimmerman was eventually exonerated. He was found to have broken no laws.

How'd that work out for him?
How'd that work out for preventing the degradation of his neighborhood, which doubtless he can never live in again?

Some people want to protect their neighborhoods. That's OK. But you have to be smart. Trying to fix these problems with a gun tucked in your waist band and a heart full of disorder is moronic, and even if do everything by the book the luciferian system will still turn your life upsidown and send its minions to hound you the rest of your days.

Stopping some random loser from stealing from a worksite is a heck of a thing to hoist yourself on a cross for.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
I was out looking at Dailymail and the commenters were largely about what's going on in America, southern hicks out shooting blacks, America is gun happy, etc. It's true that whites do own a lot of guns. I'm from an area where probably 80% of houses have a gun. There's been exactly one murder in the last 100 years there (guy killed his wife). No mass shootings. No armed robberies where the clerk is killed. The stats bear it out: there just aren't a bunch of rednecks out gunning down blacks. Crime rates among U.S. whites is about the same as those in Europe. Crime among the poorest white communities is lower than crime among affluent blacks. Blacks committed 53% of the murders in the country in 2018 (Hispanics/minorities a lot of the rest), and that 53% figure is probably significantly higher since clearance rates in inner cities are lower than in the burbs and rural areas. Blacks commit 90% of white-black hate crimes. That's reality. The murderous southern hick is a pernicious lie and an inversion of the general truth.

The other obnoxious thing is the perpetuation of this jogger thing. People don't go for a jog in hiking shoes. Again, if you're saying the father-son were unwise or wrong to attempt a citizen's arrest on a guy they believed was a criminal, then I'm with you, but this wasn't the ending to Easy Rider where they just went out to gun him down.

And then there's all these goodwhites saying how whites visit construction sites all the time... Well, that's true. I've been through many houses before drywall is up. But the difference is that we are actually walking around looking at the floor plan, talking about elements of the construction, not suspiciously going to the site over and over again and giving no evidence of doing what a normal person would do in looking through a house. It doesn't change what the men did, but the point is that once again we have a story where people are deliberately trying to misunderstand what happened so they can virtue signal. This Arbery guy was acting in shady fashion. /rant off

Geomann180

Ostrich
Gold Member
Funny how the government puts whites and hispanics together for the crime statistics yet on every government form I have ever filled out has separate boxes for "White Non Hispanic" and Hispanic.
I've taken to filling out "hispanic" for demographics concerns jobwise/censuswise for this reason.

G