White pills relating to the women question

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
To counter some of the doom and gloom that this forum can veer towards and specifically when it comes to women, I thought I would create a thread where we can post things that make us hopeful that there is at least some women who aren't being hugely affected by the negative forces that are targeting them.

Two screenshots of Instagram stories from women I know:

Screenshot-20210107-2018242.png

Screenshot-20200816-2315212.png

semilla

Sparrow
As guy in my early 20s, nothing makes me more excited about my future than hearing my girlfriend discuss how excited she is to have children. She’s modest, reasonable, and self aware. It’s great, and frankly there are many girls like her out there.
I agree that these discussions can turn negative, but I think many guys are too analytical* about women and that doesn’t give them the opportunity to at least get to know the true feelings about a girl.

*Nothing wrong with being analytical, but I’ve seen guys refusing to continue a relationship because she’s slept with one other man before.

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
I married my wife from a province in the Philippines. She didn't have any western ways and it means so much to me. We are trying to have a baby. She hasn't been affected being her in America but we want to retire in the Philppines as soon as possible.

Zeknichov

Sparrow
White Pill:

The women that want to settle down young and have children make that a priority and tend to be very successful at it. If you're there at the right time for the right woman, it will be go pretty smoothly because she's putting in the effort as well to make it work. It will be very different than your experiences pursuing broken women.

I dunno, I think you just black pilled me given that I'm 32yo and missed my window of opportunity for finding the right woman. Don't say date young because unless you're dating your dad's friend's daughter you knew growing up or something, most young women won't give 32yo men a second glance, only the sugar babies do.

Brother Abdul Majeed

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I dunno, I think you just black pilled me given that I'm 32yo and missed my window of opportunity for finding the right woman. Don't say date young because unless you're dating your dad's friend's daughter you knew growing up or something, most young women won't give 32yo men a second glance, only the sugar babies do.
You are wrong about this.

At 32, you are still a young man. You're perspective might change as you age a little bit. Don't be so down on yourself. Build some assets, build a decent life, you're still in the game. You have to earn the opportunity to attract a decent woman, they don't fall from the sky.

I'm in my mid-fifties and my wife is 15 years younger than me. Unfortunately I made a mistake when I was in my early 20's and married an older woman, but that routine played out as it usually does in western countries, with a divorce. I do have kids from that marriage, and they are a blessing to me. After that I found a solid woman who respects me a lot more and I have been happy with that relationship ever since.

You did not miss your window of opportunity.

MtnMan

Woodpecker
Yea you are wrong about this, in my early 30s I dated several women who were under 24. I am average looks and average skills with women.

BlastbeatCasanova

Kingfisher
Yea you are wrong about this, in my early 30s I dated several women who were under 24. I am average looks and average skills with women.
Context is key; since you said “dated,” how long ago was this? 5-10 years ago, more? Not disagreeing with you, but a lot has changed in the dating game with the advent of smartphones, dating apps, etc. I know a few guys in their 30’s who kill it with younger women. As one poster mentioned, a lot of guys don’t focus on money/fitness and devote their lives to vidya/low value hobbies so of course by the time they are in that 30-35 window their bodies have aged and they have little to show for the last 10 years. Not gonna be me

MtnMan

Woodpecker
Context is key; since you said “dated,” how long ago was this? 5-10 years ago, more? Not disagreeing with you, but a lot has changed in the dating game with the advent of smartphones, dating apps, etc. I know a few guys in their 30’s who kill it with younger women. As one poster mentioned, a lot of guys don’t focus on money/fitness and devote their lives to vidya/low value hobbies so of course by the time they are in that 30-35 window their bodies have aged and they have little to show for the last 10 years. Not gonna be me
This was 5 years ago, and it was casual dating.

GibsMeDat

Sparrow

Man even 45 year old fat single moms are optimistic and listing out an extensive checklist of traits for their future husbands. :laughter::laughter::laughter:

Naive as they may be, we must learn from their buyer's mentality model and also keep our chins up. At the same time, we have to know when we meet someone who is good enough for marriage, and not be endlessly delusional about who we think we deserve.

This is all easier said than done; but keep yer head in the game boys!