White pills relating to the women question

grenade001

Woodpecker
Catholic
I dunno, I think you just black pilled me given that I'm 32yo and missed my window of opportunity for finding the right woman. Don't say date young because unless you're dating your dad's friend's daughter you knew growing up or something, most young women won't give 32yo men a second glance, only the sugar babies do.

You can date younger women in the West, even with a 10 - 12 year age gap. Many men do it. I'm just under 30, and I regularly get positive interactions with ladies 18-21. I am not a Chad by any means.

A quality woman responds positively to a quality man being a man doing what a man does. One does not need to be authoritarian, he can be authoritative, so long as he is congruent in words and deeds.

Your prospects with younger ladies are improved at age 30, compared with at 21 - exception being an early bloomer.

Jay

Sparrow
Agnostic
From a faith oriented marriage in each others prime to a secular marriage in each others decline. Pick any one or anything in between.

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
What is she saying?

..thanks @Kwit for posting it.

Les blancs ou les noirs?
Les blancs.
Les blancs ou les arabes?
Les blancs.
Les blancs ou les chinois?
Les blancs.
Les blancs ou les afghans?
Les blancs.
C'est quoi ton..
Les blancs
Les blancs c'est les français..
Parce que tous les françaises aiment les mecs noirs ou les arabes
Moi je prefère les français moi..
Moi tu crois que je suis français?
Non

@Deusleveult as a native speaker maybe you could catch the one or two missing bits there.

She is saying that she prefers white, French guys over blacks, Arabs, Chinese or Afghans.

Deusleveult

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic

..thanks @Kwit for posting it.

Les blancs ou les noirs?
Les blancs.
Les blancs.
Les blancs.
Les blancs.
C'est quoi ton..
Les blancs
Les blancs c'est les français..
Parce que tous les françaises aiment les mecs noirs ou les arabes
Moi tu crois que je suis français?
Non

@Deusleveult as a native speaker maybe you could catch the one or two missing bits there.

She is saying that she prefers white, French guys over blacks, Arabs, Chinese or Afghans.

You got the majority right.
I'll add what's missing :

Les blancs ou les noirs?
Les blancs.
Les blancs.
Les blancs.
Les blancs.
C'est qui les blancs ? C'est quoi ton style de mecs ?
Les blancs.
Parce que c'est la première fois qu'on me dit les blancs.
Bah les blancs, c'est les français.
Ah tu aimes bien les français.
Bah oui.
Parce que d'habitude les françaises aiment les renois ou les arabes.
Moi du coup moi je suis français.
Non

:laughter:
she kills me how unapologetic she is about preferring white french men.
Good to see she doesn't succumb to peer pressure of anti racism.
But I wouldn't qualify her as a modern Jeanne of Arc with the way she speaks.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
There's been a trend of these podcasts where a guy will invite a bunch of girls on and grill them about their dating and sexual history - asking if them if they've done threesomes, been with another woman, etc. Well there was one podcast episode where there was a girl in her mid 20s that said she was still a virgin. She talks about how she was raised in a Christian household and as such she is waiting until marriage to get physically intimate with a man. The girl explains that she's had boyfriends before but that she always told them straight up in the beginning that she wasn't going to have sex with them unless they were married. Other girls find this unbelievable and think that these guys must have been getting their sexual needs met from other women. The virgin girl then says that men are different and it's all about who you attract.

Funny thing is that despite how rachet most of the other girls and the host of the podcast is, they still respected her for being to hold out. I think it just shows that on some level they realize that there is a better way to live your life and they just feel like they are too weak to do so. One of the other girls who's a stripper who was talking earlier about peeing on a guy in the VIP says the virgin girl is strong for being able to do what she does.

This podcast is located in Miami one of the most decadent cities in the US so I think it's a pretty big white pill that even in a place like that there's still girls like this

All the talk about her being a virgin starts at 22:25 below. NSFW content as there's tons of talk about sex but I think it's still worth posting to show that there are some girls out there resisting the programming.

StardustRevenant

Pigeon
Other Christian
There's been a trend of these podcasts where a guy will invite a bunch of girls on and grill them about their dating and sexual history - asking if them if they've done threesomes, been with another woman, etc. Well there was one podcast episode where there was a girl in her mid 20s that said she was still a virgin. She talks about how she was raised in a Christian household and as such she is waiting until marriage to get physically intimate with a man. The girl explains that she's had boyfriends before but that she always told them straight up in the beginning that she wasn't going to have sex with them unless they were married. Other girls find this unbelievable and think that these guys must have been getting their sexual needs met from other women. The virgin girl then says that men are different and it's all about who you attract.

Funny thing is that despite how rachet most of the other girls and the host of the podcast is, they still respected her for being to hold out. I think it just shows that on some level they realize that there is a better way to live your life and they just feel like they are too weak to do so. One of the other girls who's a stripper who was talking earlier about peeing on a guy in the VIP says the virgin girl is strong for being able to do what she does.

This podcast is located in Miami one of the most decadent cities in the US so I think it's a pretty big white pill that even in a place like that there's still girls like this

All the talk about her being a virgin starts at 22:25 below. NSFW content as there's tons of talk about sex but I think it's still worth posting to show that there are some girls out there resisting the programming.

There is a study on the percentage of virgin girls in the US. I believe it said that less than 5% of women are virgins at marriage. The prospects must be pretty bleak for most Christian, virgin men 25+ living in the US.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
A white pill about women in general is that they can be kneaded into a ''good'' woman. A woman merely follows the strongest influence around her, she has no opinions/morals/loyalty of herself. So if she's raised badly, in this culture, she'll espouse these bad habits. But you can turn that around with the right frame, although it's going to be difficult the further she's into the culture. But a woman definitely is created.

StardustRevenant

Pigeon
Other Christian
A white pill about women in general is that they can be kneaded into a ''good'' woman. A woman merely follows the strongest influence around her, she has no opinions/morals/loyalty of herself. So if she's raised badly, in this culture, she'll espouse these bad habits. But you can turn that around with the right frame, although it's going to be difficult the further she's into the culture. But a woman definitely is created.
Isn't there a saying, "You cannot turn a ho into a housewife"? If the difference between a promiscuous woman and virgin woman is what I've found it to be, I cannot imagine being married to a reformed slut, would go mad and call her ho at any given time.

I'm convinced that a good woman is a good woman regardless of the quality of the man she's with. And a bad woman is bad regardless of the quality of the man she's with.

I had a virgin, Catholic girlfriend. To my mind, she was obviously superior to “promiscuous” women for long term relationships. And I was not a tall, attractive, masculine man.

The average slut is used to texting some random attractive guy, having sex in 10 minutes and never talked to again, how can you build anything that last with someone like this? Sorry if my post sounds pessimistic, but I fear that transforming a bad woman into a good loving wife is a herculean task and probably not a great idea.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Isn't there a saying, "You cannot turn a ho into a housewife"? If the difference between a promiscuous woman and virgin woman is what I've found it to be, I cannot imagine being married to a reformed slut, would go mad and call her ho at any given time.

I'm convinced that a good woman is a good woman regardless of the quality of the man she's with. And a bad woman is bad regardless of the quality of the man she's with.

I had a virgin, Catholic girlfriend. To my mind, she was obviously superior to “promiscuous” women for long term relationships. And I was not a tall, attractive, masculine man.

The average slut is used to texting some random attractive guy, having sex in 10 minutes and never talked to again, how can you build anything that last with someone like this? Sorry if my post sounds pessimistic, but I fear that transforming a bad woman into a good loving wife is a herculean task and probably not a great idea.
Yes, there are factors that make it more difficult. I'd definitely not try to turn a ho into a housewife. You're kneading mud there, not diamonds. When you knead mud it can get to somewhere but it'll be more difficult and the result will be less optimal. As I say overall with Western women this indeed is a difficult task but possible, your material with trad women is way better. So with regard to the good/bad, that probably depends on het surroundings. It's unlikely that a ghetto upbringing will create a pious feminine woman, whereas it's unlikely that an Amish upbringing creates a loose woman without boundaries. As man you're nothing more than such a direct influence, like her family and friends and more indirectly society at large.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
You are wrong about this.

At 32, you are still a young man. You're perspective might change as you age a little bit. Don't be so down on yourself. Build some assets, build a decent life, you're still in the game. You have to earn the opportunity to attract a decent woman, they don't fall from the sky.

I'm in my mid-fifties and my wife is 15 years younger than me. Unfortunately I made a mistake when I was in my early 20's and married an older woman, but that routine played out as it usually does in western countries, with a divorce. I do have kids from that marriage, and they are a blessing to me. After that I found a solid woman who respects me a lot more and I have been happy with that relationship ever since.

You did not miss your window of opportunity.
Thanks for sharing. You are giving people like me some hope with your story.