White Russia (Belarus) 2020 elections

ginsu

Robin
All day now the media in western EU are talking about the election in belarus, they have an obvious agenda of painting lukashenko as an evil dictator and the election Fraud. Results where 80% in his favor and 7% for the 2nd biggest candidate. The hypocrisy is obvious with every other leader shutting down their entire economy, installing draconian laws and forcing their citizens to suffer.

Lukashenko said that coronavirus is a joke and that his country will do nothing against it. he recommended vodka and the sauna as a cure for corona. Going against the globalists and their narrative has painted a target on his back and now we are being fed a story about an uprising against his dictatorship. I haven't heard much about his dictatorship for the last 26 years but now all of a sudden its the story that every news hour and radio show starts off on, and calls from normies to intervene. I wonder what changed...

How much of this is orchestrated / organic ?, is this entirely a move by the globalists to get him out of power or will these protests fade quickly. Interesting situation to keep an eye on. What are your thoughts ?. Is lukashenko really such a horrible leader ?, or is he horrible for not going along with the globalists.

tractor

Sparrow
Is lukashenko really such a horrible leader ?, or is he horrible for not going along with the globalists.
My favorite story about Lukashenko.

Guido Westerwelle, former German minister of foreign affairs (and a raging homo), once called Lukashenko "the last dictator of Europe". To which Lukashenko responded (through the press), "It's better to be a dictator than a homo."

Also, by his own account, he advised Westerwelle in their private conversation to "change his lifestyle" (gotta have some balls for such a statement!). Westerwelle died in 2016.

Stay away from anal, folks. ;)

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Nothing to see - they use the color revolution and Ukraine model to enrich Belarus. How about focusing first on China which is far more repressive than Lukashenko? Guess they had enough after he balked at the covid scam. They decided to get rid of him now.

We will see whether it will work out - all it needs is a bit of dissatisfaction, brainwashed young men, then undercover black-ops soldiers who kill cops, then incite a civil war. That is the perfect CIA model, but the support is probably too low in the population. They have only the media spreading their lies and propaganda.

fokker

Pelican
Quite sure this is yet another colour revolution, in response to Lukashenko's views on the Coronavirus. That MILF Tikhanovskaya they were pushing ran away to Lithuania to receive orders from her (((pay masters))). It'll probably lead to a Venezuela-style split, where most of the (((free world))) recognise the MILF as leader, whereas countries like Russia, China, Iran, Best Korea and Venezuela recognise Lukashenko.

The people of Belorussia should be lucky Lukashenko won. If that MILF whore won, she would've enforced Western-style (((lockdowns))).

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
images (5).jpeg

This is all you need to know. The face of the Belorussian opposition

Young people are angry over the lack of accountability, the nepotism and the corruption in every layer of society. Little do they know that the cure will be worse than disease

Putin sent Lukachenko a congratulation letter the day before yesterday. He urged for stronger ties with Russia. I think he was trying to say 'accept the offer and you'll be safe'. Russia and Belarus are not as close as many would think, a couple of years back Luka started reviving the Belorussian language for instance

If the globalists /NATO/ EU/ USA make their move anyway I think Putin might intervene. A second Ukraine will not be acceptable, just like a second Libya wasn't acceptable either (he put his heels in the sand over Syria). But that's still a far away scenario

onetouch

Sparrow
View attachment 24499

If the globalists /NATO/ EU/ USA make their move anyway I think Putin might intervene. A second Ukraine will not be acceptable, just like a second Libya wasn't acceptable either (he put his heels in the sand over Syria). But that's still a far away scenario
The best resolution out of this is that the riots are successfully quelled and Lukashenko smoothly transitions out of office with a NON- Globohomo successor.
If the EU and US put sanctions on Belarus and stop travel etc all the better.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Very good and detailed article that explains the complex forces at play in Belarus.
THIS IS VERY SERIOUS FOR RUSSIA.
Right, it's definitely a move against Putin as much as its a move against Luka

One thing not to forget is that there still are protests in Khabarovsk. According to a Russian-Kazakh friend its been going on for a month now.

It's one of the biggest hurdles Putin has faced so far

onetouch

Sparrow
Right, it's definitely a move against Putin as much as its a move against Luka

One thing not to forget is that there still are protests in Khabarovsk. According to a Russian-Kazakh friend its been going on for a month now.

It's one of the biggest hurdles Putin has faced so far
I saw that in Khabarovsk - a bit of an outlier. The protests are about the ousted mayor. He is a member of the opposition party which is even more right wing and nationalist than Putin - so nothing really to fear there (at least it's not Cabal/Globohomo puppet opposition).

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
I saw that in Khabarovsk - a bit of an outlier. The protests are about the ousted mayor. He is a member of the opposition party which is even more right wing and nationalist than Putin - so nothing really to fear there (at least it's not Cabal/Globohomo puppet opposition).
I read that. But still, domestic unrest would greatly widen the chances of globalist interference. Nationalism is a very powerful ideology, as we've seen in the 1840-1918 period. If the protests spread it can easily destabilise Russia.

The nationalist revivals of the Soviet Republics/ the Warschau Pact states in the 1980s partly led to the fall of the USSR. 30 years later there are gay prides in every Eastern Bloc country, Ukraine is flooded with brown/ black (sex) students and Soros dominoes one non-globohomo country after another.

A strong Russia is needed

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Well there you go. Dang things have been happening fast over the last 5 years. Those of you who think you can run away from this by hopping over to EE (or elsewhere) are mistaken. Interestingly Lukashenko has been quietly mentioned as a “dictator” ever since the 90s, but this is only blowing up now. Is his time up? Is it the rona resistance? I don’t know. However Belarus may be the example used to scare neighboring countries in line. If not, they will be dealt with similarly. Probably so because they are too white and lack diversity anyway. Find your community and dig your heels in. Running off to somewhere halfway across the world where you either know no one or last saw them 5-10 years ago is ludicrous.