White Russia (Belarus) 2020 elections

onetouch

Sparrow
Well there you go. Dang things have been happening fast over the last 5 years. Those of you who think you can run away from this by hopping over to EE (or elsewhere) are mistaken.
The days over going over there for continuous trips etc are over. But you have to eventually live there become a citizen be part of the community.

onetouch

Sparrow
Interestingly Lukashenko has been quietly mentioned as a “dictator” ever since the 90s, but this is only blowing up now. Is his time up? Is it the rona resistance? I don’t know. However Belarus may be the example used to scare neighboring countries in line. If not, they will be dealt with similarly. Probably so because they are too white and lack diversity anyway.
They have being trying to oust him since He became President in the 90s and It's not over Yet. His biggest mistake was trying to play the US and EU against Russia - big mistake - He's ended up falling out with both sides.
As long as the KGB and security forces remain loyal He will pull through. It might even turn up roses yet If the EU put sanctions on again and cancel the visa system into the EU.
This Biography of the Man is well worth a read.

Attachments

fokker

Pelican
Even Lukashenko realises it's a colour revolution:

RT said:
Mass anti-government protests in Belarus are actually a “color revolution” in action, and Russia may be the next target if the country fails to halt its progress, President Alexander Lukashenko has claimed.
Lukashenko, whose reelection for a sixth term last Sunday sparked mass protests over an alleged rigging of the vote, believes his detractors are unwitting agents of foreign puppeteers and need to be stopped.
“Don’t you lull us with [talk about] peaceful action and demonstrations. We can see what is happening deep down,” the Belarus leader said on Saturday at a government meeting, as cited by local media.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
I'm here on the ground at the moment...

The anti-Luka sentiment here was 100% organic, and there's no way he won that election, definately not by a landslide.

There's a shift in energy here over the last couple of days, at least it seems to me...

Maybe it's because the predominant demonstrations have been girls/women in all white waving flowers, or maybe it's because the results are already in, but whereas anyone outwardly protesting was confronted by cops (at least), the cops have pretty much vanished.

Also there's a lot of red/white dress or flags aŕound, to symbol opposition.

If you ask me, they may as well change the chants to 'lock me up!' and start wearing masks now, but I hope I'm wrong...

Hypno

Crow
Very good and detailed article that explains the complex forces at play in Belarus.
THIS IS VERY SERIOUS FOR RUSSIA.
Nice link, albeit very pro-Russian.

Belarussia has more a history as part of the countries to its west (Poland and Lithuania) and south (Ukraine) than to its east, however.

onetouch

Sparrow
I'm here on the ground at the moment...

The anti-Luka sentiment here was 100% organic, and there's no way he won that election, definately not by a landslide.

There's a shift in energy here over the last couple of days, at least it seems to me...

Maybe it's because the predominant demonstrations have been girls/women in all white waving flowers, or maybe it's because the results are already in, but whereas anyone outwardly protesting was confronted by cops (at least), the cops have pretty much vanished.

Also there's a lot of red/white dress or flags aŕound, to symbol opposition.

If you ask me, they may as well change the chants to 'lock me up!' and start wearing masks now, but I hope I'm wrong...
It seems on the outside at least that Soros types and EU NGOS have funded the opposition.

e.g. the globohomo media constantly portray the opposition figures as angels fighting a cruel dictator
From the NYT
"Svetlana G. Tikhanovskaya emerged as Mr. Lukashenko’s main election rival after several other opposition leaders were jailed or exiled. They included her husband, Sergei, a blogger who was considered among the top opposition candidates before he was jailed"

What they aren't telling you is that Tikhanovskaya's husband was arrested because the authorities found $900k cash in his mother's apartment - All candidates have to declare assets and cash and no foreign money is allowed for election purposes. The guy hardly got the money from youtube views now did He?
It's pretty obvious Her and the Husband have been bankrolled by outside interests, Soros type NGOs or bankers.

It also seems like it's mainly the under 25's who are ant- Lukashenko?

How do you see it playing out?

Luka has backed himself into a corner playing the EU off against Russia imo.

I hope Globohomo don't fool the Belarussian people, it would be a total shame if they did.

Pretty good podcast here

onetouch

Sparrow
Nice link, albeit very pro-Russian.

Belarussia has more a history as part of the countries to its west (Poland and Lithuania) and south (Ukraine) than to its east, however.
That's true and why it's very tricky for Putin if obvious Globohomo plant Tikhanovskaya gets into power.
She will push for Belarus to join Nato and the EU - just how can Putin tolerate that?
Also it would stir up globalist forces within Russia against him too.

Color revolutions are so annoying.

Everyone knows that Belarus is Russia. Everyone has been talking about how Belarus would merge with Russia.

Now they're acting like Belarus is something else. They're trying to take Belarus away from Russia, despite it obviously not even being a country, just a relic of the Sovjet Union like Transnistria.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Color revolutions are so annoying.

Everyone knows that Belarus is Russia. Everyone has been talking about how Belarus would merge with Russia.

Now they're acting like Belarus is something else. They're trying to take Belarus away from Russia, despite it obviously not even being a country, just a relic of the Sovjet Union like Transnistria.
The Belarussian identity was invented by the Polish/Polish-Lithuanians who for centuries presided over the Russian inhabitants of what is now Belarus

The presence of a large number of Russians in their Eastern lands was a threat so they created the Belarussian identity. Belarus, before Belarussians were a thing, was just a geographical term

It was only later that the inception of Belarussian-ness was put at the Mongol invasion. According to that theory, Belarus was never a part of the Golden Horde, and therefore the genetic disposition of the Belarussians remained pure (as opposed to Russia's)

Belarus= White Russia. Not like the muttified Russia

Again I consider that theory fiction, created in order to give the Polish-Lithuanian nation-building attempts more legitimacy

That's extremely interesting. You learn so much on this forum.

Why do the fake sons of Israel always target the urheimats? Ukraine is the origin of indo-europeans as well and Sweden is the origin of germanics.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
That's extremely interesting. You learn so much on this forum.

Why do the fake sons of Israel always target the urheimats? Ukraine is the origin of indo-europeans as well and Sweden is the origin of germanics.
The Western part of the Pontic-Caspian steppe is

1. the birthplace of the Indo-Europeans (4000-3000 BC, Proto Indo-European Dnieper-Donets culture),

2. the birthplace of the Slav culture (200-500 AD, the Kiev culture) and

3. the birthplace of the Russian culture (879- ~1250, Kiev Rus federation)

No wonder the Ukraine is under attack

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
The people of Belorussia should be lucky Lukashenko won. If that MILF whore won, she would've enforced Western-style (((lockdowns))).
Right... I can't help thinking all these protesters throwing up peace signs and chanting for Lukashenko to leave are the same people mindlessly wearing masks and fearing the corona bogeyman everywhere else.

If only they new what they were asking for.

Unreal.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
The best resolution out of this is that the riots are successfully quelled and Lukashenko smoothly transitions out of office with a NON- Globohomo successor.
If the EU and US put sanctions on Belarus and stop travel etc all the better.
Here's hoping for something like that.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
...Find your community and dig your heels in. Running off to somewhere halfway across the world where you either know no one or last saw them 5-10 years ago is ludicrous.
Well, so long as there's any hope of escape I'll take it. I'd rather meet new people than watch people I know blindly march towards the ledge.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Thousands of morons desperate to be treated as cattle on the streets today...

"Lock! Me! Up!"

HOW is it possible that these people didn't realise every other country on the planet has been turned into a modern version of Nazi Germany... and they'll be next.

Moronism live.

[Edit; HUNDREDS of thousands. RIP Belarus, long live The Repiblic Of Soros]

Last edited:
The Western part of the Pontic-Caspian steppe is

1. the birthplace of the Indo-Europeans (4000-3000 BC, Proto Indo-European Dnieper-Donets culture),

2. the birthplace of the Slav culture (200-500 AD, the Kiev culture) and

3. the birthplace of the Russian culture (879- ~1250, Kiev Rus federation)

No wonder the Ukraine is under attack
Kiev-Rus who destroyed the Khazar empire.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
From https://www.realhistorychannel.org/

As the satanic psychosis that is Stupid-19 continues to choke the piss out of Planet Normie, two "authoritarian" presidents continue to stand out as uncompromising stalwarts of sanity in a world gone mad. One is President John Magafuli of Tanzania -- whom we have already written about several times (here) and (here). The other is President Aleksandr Lukashenko of Belarus -- Russia’s little sister-state. While every other European state (except Sweden) was imposing “social distancing” mandates and mask requirements upon their propagandized and frightened subjects, Lukashenko mocked the whole spectacle as an "international psychosis" and kept his nation of 9.5 million people free of the mass madness.

This dismayed the Global Crime Syndicate -- a ruthless entity accustomed to having its orders obeyed. (((They))) attempted to retaliate by making IMF loans to Belarus conditional upon satisfactory implementation of abusive quarantine practices. Lukashenko responded to the International Mother F****rs with his usual piss & vinegar:

“It was announced that they can provide Belarus with $940 million in so-called rapid financing. Additional conditions which do not apply to the financial part are unacceptable for Belarus.

What are our partners' requirements? “We hear demands, for example, to model our coronavirus response on that of Italy. I do not want to see the Italian situation to repeat in Belarus. We have our own country and our own situation…. the IMF continues to demand from us quarantine measures, isolation, a curfew. This is nonsense. We will not dance to anyone's tune.”

Tell it, Mr. President. Tell it!

A basic understanding of Lukashenko’s principled refusal to participate in the Stupid-19 scamdemic faciliatates the deciphering of this sleazy Slimes article about his recent re-election (to a 6th term), the whispering campaign about it having been “rigged,” and the "spontaneous" riots which then broke out in the capital city of Minsk. Let’s clean up a few choice morsels of this Marxist manure:

Slimes: He (Lukashenko) bungled the coronavirus pandemic…

Rebuttal: Really? Maskless Belarus clocks in at a mere 60-deaths-per million – which puts it the "pandemic" in annual cold & flu territory, and far lower than western European nations.

Slimes: … and last week faced the biggest anti-government protests in decades

Rebuttal: It was the usual Deep State “color revolution” rent-a-mobs -- Belarussian libtards and college kiddies who represent a small fraction of the population. Lukashenko properly described opposition supporters as "sheep controlled from abroad."

Slimes: … but on Sunday, President Aleksandr G. Lukashenko of Belarus was on course to win his sixth term in office ....

Rebuttal: A sixth term – in spite of all the filth the foreign Deep State has thrown at him? He must be well-liked then.

Slimes: ... in an election his critics dismissed as rigged.

Rebuttal: Ah yes – the tried and true “critics say” trick. The “critics,” of course, are the internal traitors of Belarus (Reds in the streets) in service of the same IMFer Globalists (Reds in the suites) who tried to squeeze Belarus into Stupid-19 compliance.

Slimes: According to a government-sponsored exit poll released after voting ended, Mr. Lukashenko won just under 80 percent of the vote against four rivals.

Rebuttal: 80 percent! Wow. But notice how they had to throw in that phrase “government sponsored” to dismiss the the integrity of the exit poll.

Slimes: Long before the results were announced, the opposition, predicting that the count would be illegitimate, had called for protests on Sunday night.

Rebuttal: “The oppositions” is screaming “vote fraud,” eh? -- "I consider myself the winner of this election," Svetlana Tikhanovskaya said – after registering just 9.9% of the vote. My my --- that sorta kinda sounds like a “conspiracy theory ,” and a "baseless" one at that, doesn’t it?