White Russia (Belarus) 2020 elections

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Damn... this was seeming a like a good country to escape the madness.
It doesn't seem Lukashenko will be able to turn this one around himself. Several twitter sources (if you can call them such) are reporting that the police is standing down in many smaller towns and cities

The Russian intervention in the Ukraine was based on and supported by the large Russian minority in the East. The Crimeans welcomed the little green men and the people of Luhansk and Donetsk separated themselves with Russian support

In Belarus the Russian minority is much smaller and they aren't a majority anywhere. I've also haven't seen any anti-Russia rhetoric yet.

Will be interesting to see how Putin will find a way into this. I am sure that as soon as the globalist minions start talking about EU/NATO membership he'll pull the plug

1280px-Russians_in_Belarus_2009.png
Russians in Belarus

ginsu

Robin
Thousands of morons desperate to be treated as cattle on the streets today...

"Lock! Me! Up!"

HOW is it possible that these people didn't realise every other country on the planet has been turned into a modern version of Nazi Germany... and they'll be next.

Moronism live.

[Edit; HUNDREDS of thousands. RIP Belarus, long live The Repiblic Of Soros]
The western propaganda via modern entertainment really gets to the younger generations. I'm going to butcher it but what it seems to come down to me is money and job opportunities, they really don't have any other arguments except wanting to live the same consumer rich lifestyle and they have been led down a path to come to despise their own situation and country for not providing that to them. While missing completely the spiritual void and cultural death of the west and being blind to their own spirituality and culture that still exists.

I wonder what makes these protests so special that we are supposed to believe that protests in Belarus are so effective in pressuring the government and will almost certainly lead to results. To me these protests don't look much bigger than what we have seen in anti lockdown protests, or barcelona protests, or brexit protests, or yellowvest protests, or farmer protests.

Those have not accomplished anywhere near what they hoped for ( apart from brexit ), after far bigger protests and with the yellowvests more than a year now. When its a protest in the west its downplayed and almost never leads to anything except getting more screwed. But as soon as there is a decently sized group protesting in other countries where a revolution plays into the hands of the globalists then we are led to conclude the protestors aims will be certainly quickly achieved.

Last edited:

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
The western propaganda via modern entertainment really gets to the younger generations. I'm going to butcher it but what it seems to come down to me is money and job opportunities, they really don't have any other arguments except wanting to live the same consumer rich lifestyle and they have been led down a path to come to despise their own situation and country for not providing that to them. While missing completely the spiritual void and cultural death of the west and being blind to their own spirituality and culture that still exists.

I wonder what makes these protests so special that we are supposed to believe that protests in Belarus are so effective in pressuring the government and will almost certainly lead to results. To me these protests don't look much bigger than what we have seen in anti lockdown protests, or barcelona protests, or brexit protests, or yellowvest protests, or farmer protests.

Those have not accomplished anywhere near what they hoped for ( apart from brexit ), after far bigger protests and with the yellowvests more than a year now. When its a protest in the west its downplayed and almost never leads to anything except getting more screwed. But as soon as there is a decently sized group protesting in other countries where a revolution plays into the hands of the globalists then we are led to conclude the protestors aims will be certainly quickly achieved.
There was a real shift in atmosphere out there today...

A week ago people were genuinely afraid to be caught protesting.

If the police showed up, people (especially young people) would RUN.

Today there was a festival atmosphere with hundreds of thousands of people chanting, marching and flying red and white flags.

It IS different from other protests, as it's gone from a repressed minority HEAVILY suppressed, to the masses on the streets and zero police (almost).

Seems to me something's shifted, like maybe Luka's been offered the gun or the money and agreed to hold off.

Who knows?

Mr Freedom

Sparrow
Kiev-Rus who destroyed the Khazar empire.
The Khazar theory is a really overplayed one. They were nomadic Turks who's elite converted to Judiasm. Not much is known about them aside from that and their influence was very small

Most Ashenkenzei Jews today are Central-Eastern European people who converted to Judaism like Poles, Russians, Germans, Romanians and so on but the Zionists don't want people to know about that because it goes against the very reason d'etre of Israel. They formed a common identity due to the restrictions placed on the Jewish faith in Europe throughout history and the fact that Jews interbred with each other which probably explains why Ashkenzis today suffer from many genetic diseases and conditions.

Mr Freedom

Sparrow
There was a real shift in atmosphere out there today...

A week ago people were genuinely afraid to be caught protesting.

If the police showed up, people (especially young people) would RUN.

Today there was a festival atmosphere with hundreds of thousands of people chanting, marching and flying red and white flags.

It IS different from other protests, as it's gone from a repressed minority HEAVILY suppressed, to the masses on the streets and zero police (almost).

Seems to me something's shifted, like maybe Luka's been offered the gun or the money and agreed to hold off.

Who knows?
Russia has it's SVR intelligence plants in the protests. As funny as this sounds to some these protests will end up benefiting Russia and Putin the most.

The Russians don't want the Belorussians to be aligned with the West but at the same time they are frustrated by objections to further Union-state integration by Lukashenko.

Russia will watch as the situation deteriorates and then use Lukashenko's call for assistance as a pretext to send troops in to belarus all the way to the Polish Border in order to "peacekeep" or "restore order". Classic Putin playbook. Meanwhile Lukashenko will step down as President and Russia will have it's hand in choosing a new Belarusian president that will begin full integration of the Union-State.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Russia has it's SVR intelligence plants in the protests. As funny as this sounds to some these protests will end up benefiting Russia and Putin the most.

The Russians don't want the Belorussians to be aligned with the West but at the same time they are frustrated by objections to further Union-state integration by Lukashenko.

Russia will watch as the situation deteriorates and then use Lukashenko's call for assistance as a pretext to send troops in to belarus all the way to the Polish Border in order to "peacekeep" or "restore order". Classic Putin playbook. Meanwhile Lukashenko will step down as President and Russia will have it's hand in choosing a new Belarusian president that will begin full integration of the Union-State.
Man, so either way it's vaccines of doom...

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
Seems like Lukashenko is on his way out. Next round will be sanctions against the "Lukashenko regime" and Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya
will be the Belarussian Guaidó heading a gov-in-exile while NATO and EU intimidates Lukashenko in leaving and running to Russia to live out the rest of his life in exile.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher

Russia will probably act but it will not be beneficial compared to the situation we had before last week. It will compromise Putin both domestically and internationally

There has been no real economic growth for what, 15 years now? I am not 100 percent sure the Russian people are willing to take yet another round of devestating sanctions

Young Russians, like young Ukrainians and Belarussians are equally naive and romanticised in their beliefs. I read that up till 40 percent of them would leave for the West if they could. At some point they will start blaming Putin for the lack of opportunities, the lack of real economic growth and the corruption/nepotism

I believe there are several Russian members on this board so of course they would be more suitable to comment on this matter

Last edited:
Good point, Macron is still there, despite far larger Yellow Vest protests.

Protests only gain this "incredible" momentum when its a color revolution and the media is backing it.

onetouch

Sparrow
Seems like Lukashenko is on his way out. Next round will be sanctions against the "Lukashenko regime" and Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya
will be the Belarussian Guaidó heading a gov-in-exile while NATO and EU intimidates Lukashenko in leaving and running to Russia to live out the rest of his life in exile.
It's not working out too well for Guaido in Venezuela though is it?

What happens next depends on two things;

1. Will the security forces remain loyal to Lukashenko? - If they don't he is toast.

2. What is the ratio of Pro to anti Lukashenko support? (my guess is it's probably 50/50 split).
- If there was another election it would be very tight and devisive - A bit like the Brexit referendum, more importantly it wouldn't solve anything.

The Russians are in a pickle as they never trusted Luka and He never trusted them but another win for the Globalists simply cant happen or else Putin may come under attack within Russia itself.

onetouch

Sparrow
Very good, (Non-Globohomo slanted) state of play articles here.

Last edited:

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
This doesn't make sense to me. Apart from a different paper booklet, aren't these more or less the same country?
Russians and Belarussians have shared ancestry but so do Ukrainians and Russians.

I am not sure whether this can turn into an ethnic conflict. Like I said I haven't read anything about Russians in Belarus being targeted so far. It was much different in the Ukraine where they were constantly stoking ethnic (anti-Russian) conflict. After the Maidan crowd burnt 46 pro-Russia demonstrators alive in Odessa conflict/separation was the only option left

Putin used that as a pretext to take over Crimea and support the separation of Luhansk and Donetsk Oblasts. You didn't hear a peep from the home front because the general population backed this cause

If he wants to go into Belarus he'll need a similar reason (that's my personal opinion).

Last edited:
This doesn't make sense to me. Apart from a different paper booklet, aren't these more or less the same country?
No.

Completely different languages and ethnicities. Just like Ukrainians are a wholly separate people.

This was a wholly organic people sprung from the will of the people out of the woodwork with no outside collusion.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Damn... this was seeming a like a good country to escape the madness.
Right.... the only hope (it seems to me) is that the march was genuine.

Of course there's been infiltration, but there was a real festival atmosphere here yesterday, and the fact the march was allowed to happen at all suggests something's changed.

But the patriotism here is pretty strong, people want THEIR country back, and from people I've asked there's no hunger to be part of the EU.

Let's see how it plays out.

I still find it astounding though that has 'failure' to take adequate steps to combat the plandemic led to this.

Fucking idiots.