White Russia (Belarus) 2020 elections

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Good news, I guess, though Moscow lockdowns and super-warp-speed vaccines make me think future in 'The Union' could be pretty desperate...

That report/photo of the protests is way off though... there were hundreds of thousands of people on the streets on Sunday, and even though there may have been some instigation, it was 90% organic. Seemed to me.

onetouch

Sparrow
Fascinating tactics analysis of the situation as it stands.

Key paragraphs
"One way or another, Lukashenko got his chance. Now he needs to take the initiative. Taking into account that the opposition temporarily gave up the street itself, the time should be used to cleanse the ranks. I wrote that Makei‘s diplomats will be the first to betray Lukashenko’s officials. It was Makei who formed the diplomatic department with a monopoly for eight years. It is he who is responsible for its composition, morale, and loyalty of ambassadors and other employees. If, after all that has happened, Lukashenko does not dismiss him, it means that he intends to maintain the western vector of his foreign policy at all costs, and then nothing will help him.

It is also necessary to deal with the treachery among journalists, scientists, and directors who helped organise the strikes. It is ideal to show the people the repentant provocateurs who expose the technology of creating an image of “mass protest”. While the street has gone into the background, it is necessary to restore full control over the apparatus and the information space. If it is managed to do all this before the next tide of the street, the second wave of the Maidan blitzkrieg will be much less unexpected and terrible than the first. If time is wasted for “constitutional meetings”, another chance may never come".

Author alludes to what I have been saying along; Luka needs to get off the pot or S**T on it at this stage.
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush etc.
Remove all the traitors from your admin, shut down and expel all the Soros agent entities who have been planning this Maidan all along.
The EU/West Cabal hate your guts Luka, all your game playing with Pompeo and the EU has come to nowt, time to stick it to these bastards.
You only have Hobson's choice left.
Get this right and you will go down as one of the greatest of them all.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned that 40 percent want to live in the West. I’ve travelled a little. The people I meet think there is gold lying in the street. Ok, I’m exaggerating. But unless they have some great skills or find a wealthy man, they will struggle here. But if you have money, you can live anywhere.

The issue is skills. If you’re great at programming and speak decent english you can get the fuck out pretty easily.

Muscovite

Sparrow
Good news, I guess, though Moscow lockdowns and super-warp-speed vaccines make me think future in 'The Union' could be pretty desperate...
The lockdowns in Moscow ended about 2 months ago, and the mayor has repeatedly said there won't be any more. Plus, the vaccine will not be mandatory. Life here (in Moscow) is quite "normal". No one shrieks at me for not wearing a mask, no fines for smoking in public (like in Spain) and no getting my head kicked in because I'm white or don't join the destruction in the streets.

Sure, life here is no bed of roses, but I'll take it in view of what's on offer in the "developed" world.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Plus, the vaccine will not be mandatory...
And they'll for sure be no further lockdowns?

I used to live in Russia, actually I applied for TRP as I saw it as a refuge from the west in case things ever got as they are.

But the whole reaction of the Putin machine has left me sure that they're in on the whole thing too.

The theory that the USSR was just a test for global tyranny... looking about right.

The way that bullshit 500 bed theater hospital popped up so quick back on March, all the face recognition stuff, 'a non-working week' that turned into months long hard lockdown.

Please tell me I'm wrong...

Muscovite

Sparrow

I used to live in Russia, actually I applied for TRP as I saw it as a refuge from the west in case things ever got as they are.

But the whole reaction of the Putin machine has left me sure that they're in on the whole thing too.

The theory that the USSR was just a test for global tyranny... looking about right.

The way that bullshit 500 bed theater hospital popped up so quick back on March, all the face recognition stuff, 'a non-working week' that turned into months long hard lockdown.

Moscow has no plans to re-impose Coronavirus restrictions, says mayor https://tass.com/society/1181755. But there were rumours on social media that there's a lockdown planned from Sept 15th. Again, the mayor came out and said it's just a rumour.

Here's a piece about the vaccine being optional https://tass.com/russia/1182451.

I'm not saying things might not get ugly again. They might just be trying to keep people calm, but there are no signs of a second wave or lockdown. I think they just followed what what the rest of the world was doing in the beginning, but now they seem to have it under control. Also, the way the lockdown ended (almost overnight), made me think an order from above came through.

What happened with your TRP application? I remember all the hassle I went through to get it, then the PRP and finally this year citizenship. It's a relief all the paperwork and bureaucracy is over with.

Enigma

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Right.... the only hope (it seems to me) is that the march was genuine.

Of course there's been infiltration, but there was a real festival atmosphere here yesterday, and the fact the march was allowed to happen at all suggests something's changed.

But the patriotism here is pretty strong, people want THEIR country back, and from people I've asked there's no hunger to be part of the EU.

Let's see how it plays out.

I still find it astounding though that has 'failure' to take adequate steps to combat the plandemic led to this.

Fucking idiots.
You're literally citing examples, like "festival atmosphere", that are straight out of the color revolution playbook as examples that it's not a color revolution.

For instance, you mentioned the women wearing white and white/red flags... where do you think the "color" in color revolution comes from?

These are copy/paste tactics created and used by people/groups like Gene Sharp and Otpor to create revolutions all over Europe, the Middle East, etc. None of them are "organic", as they all have funding and training from outside groups.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Moscow has no plans to re-impose Coronavirus restrictions, says mayor https://tass.com/society/1181755. But there were rumours on social media that there's a lockdown planned from Sept 15th. Again, the mayor came out and said it's just a rumour.

Here's a piece about the vaccine being optional https://tass.com/russia/1182451.

I'm not saying things might not get ugly again. They might just be trying to keep people calm, but there are no signs of a second wave or lockdown. I think they just followed what what the rest of the world was doing in the beginning, but now they seem to have it under control. Also, the way the lockdown ended (almost overnight), made me think an order from above came through.

What happened with your TRP application? I remember all the hassle I went through to get it, then the PRP and finally this year citizenship. It's a relief all the paperwork and bureaucracy is over with.
I submitted an application for Krasnodarski Krai from the Tallinn consulate... it was late in quota season (April) and I reckon not being on the ground went against me.

ginsu

Robin
A (probably) shill's take:
Man lukashenko is such an evil horrific iron fist dictator that he actually forced business to close, bankrupting hundreds of thousands for the elites financial and political aims, killing elderly in hospitals by shoving tubes down their throat and collapsing their lungs, enforcing orwellian rules on the population and having multiple weekly press talks talking as if the world is ending at that we are at war, blaming their own citizens and make them afraid of each other and even to leave their house !, Oh wait.... no, that's almost everyone else except for him.

Last edited:

Zagor

Sparrow
Litteraly couple of day before all of this started friend and I were talking about covid-19 and how Belarus basically showed everyone it's a hoax. Also Lukashenko reveiling to everyone demands made by the WHO about imposing lockdowns and so on. We concluded that because of his actions he's due a color revolution. And sure enough.. They can't have a nation thinking and acting independently.

I have not done my own research and it seems everyone in social circles and in mainstream either does not talk about it or agrees he's a dictator Belarussians don't like. Smells fishy to me but I won't give a firm opinion. Apparently he's like the only dictator left in Europe.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
"They can't have a nation thinking and acting independently..."

Right, and I know I've said it before, but it's just astounding to me that people here haven't been thanking the stars they've been spared the horror... but no, they're on the streets chanting to join it.

I just saw a convoy of army trucks on the road here, flying the green/red Belarussian flag. Not sure what that was about, but hopefully something.

I passed (literally) a couple of people holding green red flags too... I guess there was some kind of rally.

They were almost ashamed of it though... truly going against popular sentiment here at the moment.

They'll be weeping though, and hanging green/red flags from their prison balconies come winter, no doubt.

ginsu

Robin
I have not done my own research and it seems everyone in social circles and in mainstream either does not talk about it or agrees he's a dictator Belarussians don't like. Smells fishy to me but I won't give a firm opinion. Apparently he's like the only dictator left in Europe.
I'm not saying hes not a dictator and i'm sure a large amount of the Belarusian people don't like him, but its no different with all politicians everywhere. At least belarus and russia don't pretend like they do in the west that they are the good guys and so honest while pointing their fingers everywhere they have no business to and shouting from their high horse.

I can't stand these fake leaders we have over here that just put up a hollywood worthy act about how much they care for the citizens. But in the end we have just as little say in what happens to our countries as the Belarussians. Just look at the yellow vests or any other movement that goes against the government with petitions or majority of the voters saying NO with referendums to the governments plans. We didn't want to be part of the EU, we didn't want a EURO, we didn't want to be involved with UKRAINE and so the list is almost endless. The will of the people has been consistently pushed to the side every single time as our leaders pushed forward on their agenda the last 20 years and probably longer than that. But everyone still falls for the idea of the big bad boogey man putin and lukashenko to the east, while we have almost certainly more devious characters sitting right on top of us.

Putin is a globalist linked to the Lubovich Jewish cartel. He is much better than anyone in the west thought - especially for people like us on this forum.

A lot of people here tend to idealize Lukashenko. I like him and I would prefer he doesn't go. Especially after what he did with the covid 19.

But the reality is the following :
-he has been ruling for 25 years and Belarus is still extremely poor
- he sold most of what Belarus can offer either to Russia or to others.
- don't want to be called a leftist - but he imprisons a lot of people for almost no reason ( Belarus has the highest suicide rate officially but most of them are murders )
- More than 20% of the country has left Belarus since he is in charge.

Morality : he is not making Belarus any better.
There is a romantic love of Belarus which we all have because it s the last place which might look like soviet union and it s extremely clean. Most belarussian people I have met seem to be fairly peaceful and good people.

This country deserves a better president.

Now about Lukashenko : most people seem to not understand that he is a Belarusian nationalist. He is not a pro russian or a pro EU president.
Around 40% of people support him.- most police and army too.

But it s not so much a maidan with a proper opposition and a proper plan : ordinary people are just having enough of him.

Now the positive thing : Himself and Putin probably have a plan ; since after Maidan they understood that Belarus is next....

I submitted an application for Krasnodarski Krai from the Tallinn consulate... it was late in quota season (April) and I reckon not being on the ground went against me.
Did you use a lawyer or do it yourself? You were able to apply but not be there? I thought you had to apply in person. You asked the consulate To Do it for you? I didn’t know that was possible. check your pm please. Thanks.