White Russia (Belarus) 2020 elections

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
So guys, what would you do if you were me from here...

I thought Belarus could be a shelter from the madness, but now not so sure.

It seems fall lockdowns are certain for the UK/Europe, but it's only a matter of time unti here joins?

Obviously one option is to stay here and see what unfolds, but once borders close and vaccines drop, I'll most likely need a covid-pass to fly, so I'll be stuck here...

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
There are people out there suggesting that the authorities allowed the instigators to operate within the territory, in order to flush them out.

Any thoughts?

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher

Posting this here from another thread because I can't see how this is not related

Is Putin getting nervous and therefor getting bolder?

onetouch

Sparrow

Posting this here from another thread because I can't see how this is not related

I'd bet on food allergies - good riddance to the globohomo scum.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
... If that MILF whore won....
That MILF whore)))

Hundreds of thousands on the streets today... many with massive red/white flags they just happened to have lying around.

I've seen two groups in the crowd under 100M x 20M red/white banners... a strange thing to be able to produce so quickly. Ingenious.

There is no way Putin will kill this guy.He has no interest to do this.
It s probably the MI-6 getting rid of its own "inefficient" agent.

The only thing i would do better if i was putin is a stricter border control.

fokker

Pelican
Belorussian state media has begun to refer to the country by its traditional name "Belorussia" instead of the Zmagar* construct "Belarus", which has left the pro-Tihanovskaya crowd unhappy:

*"Zmagar" - Belorussian chauvinist, similar to "Svidomit" for Ukrainians

fokker

Pelican
Regarding "traditional name vs Zmagar construct":

Nikolai Kuznetsov said:
The word "Belorussia" has been used in Russian since the 1770s.

The word "Belorus" began to be used in 1795.

The word "Belarus" only started to be used in the 1920s, after the creation of the USSR.

Now who's the bigger sovok?*
*Sovok - supporter of the Soviet Union, similar in many ways to Western boomers in terms of worldview

Krauser on this:
I don’t like all this Lukashenko support. The guy is an absolute cunt. Yeah, he’s right on homos and right on Covid, but he’s wrong on nearly everything else and a murderous thief. Belarus will do very well to be rid of him, even at the cost of falling into EU orbit. I can’t believe so many of the manosphere buffoons acting like the UK or US are more dictatorial than Belarus. Unbelievably idiocy. I’m in direct contact with several Belarusian girls and it’s awful what his thugs are doing. K.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I want to ask Barry one thing: how do Belarusians perceive Lukashenko's reaction to the virus scare? Aren't they grateful for not being locked up?

fokker

Pelican
Some more linguistic wankery:

In light of the Tikhanovskaya business, some Western European languages have changed their traditional names for Belorussia to "Belarus" - France changed the name from the traditional "Bielorussie" to Belarus, and Germany also did likewise from "Weissrussland".

fokker

Pelican
Maybe those "Belorussian girls" either are just camwhores or living in Western Europe and regurgitating whatever bullshit (((RFE/RL))) have to say about Lukashenko.