Who do you think will win the 2020 US Election?

Who will win the 2020 US Election

• Trump

Votes: 223 84.5%
  • Biden

Votes: 41 15.5%

• Total voters

get2choppaaa

Woodpecker
Yeah, funny that the news media has to shove all these asinine polls in our faces each morning, yet even the Kenyan Muslim Gay Mulatto can't even fill a rural high school gym with supporters for his endorsement and less than that. I imagine it will be close in some states, and I'm sure the left will pull out all stops to cheat like hell since it's all they know.

I'm not sure about senate and house races. I'm in Texas and voted straight Republican for senate (I hate Cornyn though), Texas Supreme Court, and ones like the sheriff. My house seat was not up though and the state representative was unopposed.

Of course, I'm sure Team R will be more than happy to piss away the uses of a majority Congress and president just like they did in the 90's. It's clear that even most of Team R are self serving grifters that hate American citizens as much as the Democrats.
I did the same for any R with a D challenger. Cornyn is a shithead but MJ Hegar is a "Squad" member in the making and definitely not what Texas needs representing us.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
I have unveiled your tricks. You seem to be a Muslim agent. It s fine for me ; I am ok to talk to you.
Trump s reelection or not will have a huge impact. Biden will try to kick Erdogan out.
It seems that you do not understand what "Europe" is . Everything which happens in the US presidency is key because it has a world impact and greatly affect anything in Europe because the EU is the emanation of the neo cons in the USA .

We also know that the USA is a stronghold held by Zionism and trump has brought a reasonable national - Zionism vibe to it.

You seem to be more worried about Islam than about white Christians.

I’m most worried about Zionist billionaires. Does being aware of this reality actually help anything

• Concerned
Reactions: 911

PillBoxer

Sparrow
I did the same for any R with a D challenger. Cornyn is a shithead but MJ Hegar is a "Squad" member in the making and definitely not what Texas needs representing us.

I voted straight R. I felt the same way about Cornyn but he’s a much better choice than Hegar.

Any dreams of a blue Texas are insanity. Trump turns reliable blue to red because of who he is. You get a candidate like that once in a while.

I’d vote for Cruz again in a heartbeat. He’s the same ideologue in person as he is on TV.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Woodpecker
I voted straight R. I felt the same way about Cornyn but he’s a much better choice than Hegar.

Any dreams of a blue Texas are insanity. Trump turns reliable blue to red because of who he is. You get a candidate like that once in a while.

I’d vote for Cruz again in a heartbeat. He’s the same ideologue in person as he is on TV.
I voted Cruz in the primary against Trump. Now that I know of his connections through his wife to the CFR and Goldman Sachs, I'm skeptical.

Regardless, his reading of Green Eggs and Ham on the Senate floor during a filibuster was hillarious.

Cruz is better than Cornyn. Bother are better than the Hegars of the state.

The Quinopiac poll that had Trump and Biden tied in Texas just shows how much BS these pollsters are pushing. It's a psypop or total incompetent polling.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
“Any dreams of a blue Texas are insanity”

in 4 or 8 years we will be saying any dreams of a red Texas are insanity. Trump bought us 4 or 8 years of low tax prosperity, we could easily get a Bernie or AOC type of nut in the White House in 2024 who taxes us into oblivion. I hope you all are making your money now while we still can

Ceasar

Sparrow
Has anyone heard of Betmoose? I sometimes bet there. You can get 4.1:1 odds on Trump winning the popular vote:

It's all in bitcoin, which is going up and poised to have a good year, I think.

You can also get better than 2:1 for Trump to win reelection.

Peacock
Gold Member
You see the american democratic party is mostly a pro Big business party that calls the other side racist. Thats it. The offer nothing except for making an “inclusive speecH”. Unlike other countries where unions and workers make up the bulk of the left, in the US its actually the opposite.
The coalition is the following:
1.Minorities who are forever pegged the left
2.Lgbtq + Feminists and their sister Lobbies(planned parenthood, divorce lawyers).
3.Academia(schools, colleges, banks that provide loans)
4. Diaspora communities whos one issue is to sponsor greencards for family members
5. People with criminal records
6. Rich people who want the satus quo(high paid executives, hollywood, tech companies)
7. Unions

When the EU or China deals with a Biden presidency, they know this, they couldnt care less about good jobs being lost because they are not their voters. They are in fact incredibly easy to deal with, a lot easier than trump.
Any foreign leader knows that when they talk to Biden, they are aware that Biden’s Voters dont give a shit about losing jobs or getting a fair bargain or overpaying for everything.

QFT.

Goni

Robin
I will pass on the personal insults.
Moral breakdown of Europeans can be solved only if there is a surge in Christianism. Maybe the only way to do that is to face an unprecedented economical crisis. But if this happens it will turn into a civil war because of the presence of Muslims and the subversion of Jews ; working hands in hands.

Ageing population can be solved by reducing feminism ; encouraging Christianism ; and giving welfare to christian mother's of 3/4/5 instead of Muslim mothers. We need to have the courage to peacefully discriminate.

Pension funds bankruptcy can be solved....in many European ( since you like this word ) countries it s public money . We can simply work on balancing things out and not allowing private funds . Once again it comes to proper Christianism.

Huge African migration = not sure what this means. There are Christians and Muslims in this African immigration . The lesser evil is to accept black Christians ; while they are not perfect at least they won't cut your head.

I live in a country with 60% Muslims . I don't see where you want to go with this. Everyone knows that it is possible to have a secular Albania mostly because religion is not strong here and most "Muslims" are actually not even understanding their own religion .

PS : there is no such thing as Europe. All the countries are different in mentality and most of it is shaped by Catholicism; Protestantism or Orthodoxy .
Yes, personal insults that you refer to, but that is what you get when you accuse some one to be a " secret agent" out of nowhere and not focussing on the topic.

And???

Do you see any point that I disagree with you since you went into this debate?

I am totally for an awaken of Christianity and.of course outcomes will come.

But in order to do this , a political solution is necessary.

I mention European countries since you mention it and the the pensions funds are public mostly in most countries.

It is the state pension fund that will go bankrupt because of the very aging population and these money come from taxing the working population, whose age is shrinking fast and thus Zionists order European politicians to take more immigrants.

Muslims are.part of these immigrants.

You seem to say that you don't know what i mean with huge African migration.

Is that an african love that French have or what?
( Which is very obvious to many interracial couples in France).

Normally a Christian black is better than a Muslim one but it is still an African.

Less smart than anerage white caucasian and exotic racially.

The nr of sub saharan Africans is as big as the nr of arabs or northern Africans in France, be aware of that.

It is ok for you that half of newborn in France would be " Christian " Africans or mulattos??.

Yes Albanians of Albania are secular but it has brought nothing good on them the last 30 years.

They are more " European approved " now.

But keep in mind that those Albanians were one of the back bones and military suppliers of the Huge Ottoman Empire.

Despite that they lick ass the EU, also having national heroes such as Gjergj Arianti and Skanderbeg that defeated 2 Ottoman Sultans in 30 battles, they like it or not, their history is very much connected to the Ottoman Empire and Islamic world and they are much respected in Turkey, Egypt, Syria etc than in Western Europe.

Dont play the game of Macron now, who is a globalist put in power by Jews.

Seeing Islam as the only problem of modern day Europe is like being half blond, literally.

Goni

Robin
Trump is going to win the "Battleground" states, ie states like Wisconsin and Minnesota that were turned into actual battlegrounds by the bolsheviks that have infected the municipal ranks, local ghettos and harpy hordes.
Requiring your honest answer and analysis.

You think Trump winning a 2nd election will change anything essential in America?

What is your opinion regarding the next 10 years up to 2030?

Peacock
Gold Member
Trump will at least prevent a hard lockdown based on fake science and fear, which will be good for small businesses. He will also avoid green new deal scams, keep energy independence, and ban late term abortions through another moderate judge like Barrett, as opposed to appointing a fanatic sabbatean frankist like Ginsburg, Kagan or Sotomayor.

He would wind down Afghanistan and pare down on NATO in Europe, help out domestic manufacturing, and stamp out the worst elements of cultural marxism. He won't pull out from Syria or Iraq because Adelson and Bibi won't allow it, but neither would Biden. Trump might clamp down on tech monopolies, the NY Post ban might have been the final straw. Biden would shut down this site within a year of getting elected.

Overall Trump is a B-/C+ president, while Biden is a solid F.

Louis IX

Pelican
Yes, personal insults that you refer to, but that is what you get when you accuse some one to be a " secret agent" out of nowhere and not focussing on the topic.

And???

Do you see any point that I disagree with you since you went into this debate?

I am totally for an awaken of Christianity and.of course outcomes will come.

But in order to do this , a political solution is necessary.

I mention European countries since you mention it and the the pensions funds are public mostly in most countries.

It is the state pension fund that will go bankrupt because of the very aging population and these money come from taxing the working population, whose age is shrinking fast and thus Zionists order European politicians to take more immigrants.

Muslims are.part of these immigrants.

You seem to say that you don't know what i mean with huge African migration.

Is that an african love that French have or what?
( Which is very obvious to many interracial couples in France).

Normally a Christian black is better than a Muslim one but it is still an African.

Less smart than anerage white caucasian and exotic racially.

The nr of sub saharan Africans is as big as the nr of arabs or northern Africans in France, be aware of that.

It is ok for you that half of newborn in France would be " Christian " Africans or mulattos??.

Yes Albanians of Albania are secular but it has brought nothing good on them the last 30 years.

They are more " European approved " now.

But keep in mind that those Albanians were one of the back bones and military suppliers of the Huge Ottoman Empire.

Despite that they lick ass the EU, also having national heroes such as Gjergj Arianti and Skanderbeg that defeated 2 Ottoman Sultans in 30 battles, they like it or not, their history is very much connected to the Ottoman Empire and Islamic world and they are much respected in Turkey, Egypt, Syria etc than in Western Europe.

Dont play the game of Macron now, who is a globalist put in power by Jews.

Seeing Islam as the only problem of modern day Europe is like being half blond, literally.

Your answer and blatant racism towards black really comfort me in the idea that you are indeed a Muslim agent. You also seem to be upset that most catholic blacks can be decent people in France but Muslims ; most of them white due to being North African cause trouble everywhere in France.
Chechens are also full white and they cause trouble.

The wheel is turning and Muslims cannot benefit from the protection of the Jews anymore.

Get ready because the national zionist plan will last very long.
I don't know where you are residing at the moment but if I was you I would move back to places where Islam is prominent such as Erdogan s turkey or Khan s Pakistan.

I believe s reasonable multiracial society ( with blacks not being more than 10% of the population) is possible ; as long as they are Christians .

I do not believe it s possible to cohabitate with Islam.

PS: only an agent can be upset to be called an agent . I be been called a Kremlin agent many times and I got proud; even if I an not.

PS : what is your obedience ?

Goni

Robin
Your answer and blatant racism towards black really comfort me in the idea that you are indeed a Muslim agent. You also seem to be upset that most catholic blacks can be decent people in France but Muslims ; most of them white due to being North African cause trouble everywhere in France.
Chechens are also full white and they cause trouble.

The wheel is turning and Muslims cannot benefit from the protection of the Jews anymore.

Get ready because the national zionist plan will last very long.
I don't know where you are residing at the moment but if I was you I would move back to places where Islam is prominent such as Erdogan s turkey or Khan s Pakistan.

I believe s reasonable multiracial society ( with blacks not being more than 10% of the population) is possible ; as long as they are Christians .

I do not believe it s possible to cohabitate with Islam.

PS: only an agent can be upset to be called an agent . I be been called a Kremlin agent many times and I got proud; even if I an not.

PS : what is your obedience ?
Hahahaha

I didn't really expect a reasonable answer from you but this passed my limits also.

Calling me racist because I am against big black population is something that Biden would say.

I.didnt expect this.

Also.to illuminate your lack of knowledge, north Africans are mixed people and vast majority can't pass as Europeans.

As for the other part, I am actually Orthodox in my beliefs and more conservative than you, be sure for that and living not far away from the country you are working for an international company.

Anyway ,.we.dont have much to discuss with eachother.

Enjoy multi racial France and Khalergi plan of Zionists.