Who do you think will win the 2020 US Election?

Who will win the 2020 US Election

• Trump

Votes: 223 84.5%
  • Biden

Votes: 41 15.5%

• Total voters

DannyAlberta

Kingfisher
Gold Member
No predictions from me. I have no idea what is going to happen on Nov. 3 (and, more likely in the days afterward) other than it will be a complete and total gong show. I half suspect BOTH candidates to declare victory. Violence in the streets is almost certain as well.

I will say this. In 2016, very few thought Trump could win. His opponents were quite vocal, but few took him seriously. Now that everyone knows he can win, it has mobilized his opponents like never before. The MSM, pop culture, the intel community, Antifa, BLM, the "Squad", big corporations, big law, big government, big pollsters, basically every US institution - they are all pressing down as hard as they possibly can on the scales to distort the narrative and change the hearts and minds of voters.

If Trump somehow pulls out another win, it will be the most significant one in the history of US politics. He will not have only beat his opponents, but the system itself.

It seems a nearly impossibly tall order, but I won't say he can't do it. I made that mistake last time.

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
Let me make an argument for a landslide for Biden.

1. Demographics: Non-whites won't vote for Trump. They are, as a whole, stupid. It's why their countries are so terrible. The stone cold truth is there are less whites in America than in 2016. Trump needed to stem immigration in those 4 years, but he didn't do it. More white boomers have died and more non-whites have come to the US.

2. Media / Big Tech Censorship: The media and big tech has completely clamped down on any negative press for Biden/Harris. In 2016, they let the Clinton email story run. Major alt-right/light accounts and news sources like InfoWars and Molyneux were free to post what they wanted. In 2020, every influential right-wing celebrity has been purged, de-platformed, or silenced.

3. No Bannon or Stone: Bannon and Stone are brilliant. They know how to run a good campaign. They tapped into the populist anger in 2016 and ran a positive campaign, which culminated in An Argument for America. Trump stupidly got rid of both of them, and now his campaign seems lost, with KVANKA running it. It has no unifying message. It has no home run campaign ad.

4. COOFID: People are stupid. That's the fundamental principle that you have to understand. They see COOFID numbers on the rise and they blame Trump. They think he's "anti-science," or they just loosely associate the pain they felt from COOFID with Trump.

5. Mail in Voting: From some reason, the Republicans didn't push back on mail in voting, and predictably, the left is using it to cheat. They already cheat in places like Broward County. Do you think the dumb somalias, or the dumb blacks, or dumb mexicans, or the dumb asians won't cheat? Of course they will. Honour is a European concept. We already saw how it works in Minnesota. You pay dumb non-white people to vote and you harvest their ballots. You pay dumb non-white truck drivers to dump any Trump ballots. Rinse and repeat. You ignore it until you win, and then you denounce it as a racist conspiracy theory.

6. BLM: Women are dumb. They think trump is a mean racist. The BLM protests has converted a lot of dumb women to vote for the poor 3rd world hordes. Also, there are many dumb women who are afraid of further riots if Trump wins.

7 People are stupid: People are stupid. They are not smart. There are more stupid people than there are smart people. The average IQ has been steadily dropping over the years. Think about it. Our most popular thinker right now is Joe "DMT" Rogan. The face of the US and the west is no longer what it used to be (smart, white WASP). It's a mutt creatura, which is a blend between a short, globina Hispanic and a fat, WAP black. ALL of these people will vote Biden/Harris because that's what their corporate overlords told them to do.

Elipe

Woodpecker
Let me make an argument for a landslide for Biden.

1. Demographics: Non-whites won't vote for Trump. They are, as a whole, stupid. It's why their countries are so terrible. The stone cold truth is there are less whites in America than in 2016. Trump needed to stem immigration in those 4 years, but he didn't do it. More white boomers have died and more non-whites have come to the US.

2. Media / Big Tech Censorship: The media and big tech has completely clamped down on any negative press for Biden/Harris. In 2016, they let the Clinton email story run. Major alt-right/light accounts and news sources like InfoWars and Molyneux were free to post what they wanted. In 2020, every influential right-wing celebrity has been purged, de-platformed, or silenced.

3. No Bannon or Stone: Bannon and Stone are brilliant. They know how to run a good campaign. They tapped into the populist anger in 2016 and ran a positive campaign, which culminated in An Argument for America. Trump stupidly got rid of both of them, and now his campaign seems lost, with KVANKA running it. It has no unifying message. It has no home run campaign ad.

4. COOFID: People are stupid. That's the fundamental principle that you have to understand. They see COOFID numbers on the rise and they blame Trump. They think he's "anti-science," or they just loosely associate the pain they felt from COOFID with Trump.

5. Mail in Voting: From some reason, the Republicans didn't push back on mail in voting, and predictably, the left is using it to cheat. They already cheat in places like Broward County. Do you think the dumb somalias, or the dumb blacks, or dumb mexicans, or the dumb asians won't cheat? Of course they will. Honour is a European concept. We already saw how it works in Minnesota. You pay dumb non-white people to vote and you harvest their ballots. You pay dumb non-white truck drivers to dump any Trump ballots. Rinse and repeat. You ignore it until you win, and then you denounce it as a racist conspiracy theory.

6. BLM: Women are dumb. They think trump is a mean racist. The BLM protests has converted a lot of dumb women to vote for the poor 3rd world hordes. Also, there are many dumb women who are afraid of further riots if Trump wins.

7 People are stupid: People are stupid. They are not smart. There are more stupid people than there are smart people. The average IQ has been steadily dropping over the years. Think about it. Our most popular thinker right now is Joe "DMT" Rogan. The face of the US and the west is no longer what it used to be (smart, white WASP). It's a mutt creatura, which is a blend between a short, globina Hispanic and a fat, WAP black. ALL of these people will vote Biden/Harris because that's what their corporate overlords told them to do.
The main weakness in your argument is that demographics were already screwed in 2016, and this was when Trump was running on a platform of "fuck brown people". Also, the chinavirus is going to discourage the non-white vote, because most of those people don't even understand that mail-in ballots are a thing, and they're going to be reluctant to vote in-person. It also doesn't help that Biden's name is really getting dragged through the dirt right now, and that's got to be really demoralizing to the leftist non-white vote because they'd be casting a vote for a white man, and not just a white man, but a decrepit, old, degenerate-as-hell white man that is basically the living embodiment of all the "fuck whitey" rhetoric you've seen in 2020.

Trump easily has this in the bag.

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
The main weakness in your argument is that demographics were already screwed in 2016, and this was when Trump was running on a platform of "fuck brown people". Also, the chinavirus is going to discourage the non-white vote, because most of those people don't even understand that mail-in ballots are a thing, and they're going to be reluctant to vote in-person. It also doesn't help that Biden's name is really getting dragged through the dirt right now, and that's got to be really demoralizing to the leftist non-white vote because they'd be casting a vote for a white man, and not just a white man, but a decrepit, old, degenerate-as-hell white man that is basically the living embodiment of all the "fuck whitey" rhetoric you've seen in 2020.

I really hope I'm wrong, not just because Trump would be a much better President, but because it would show I'm irrationally bitter and pessimistic, and things are better than I think.

Snag87

Robin
No predictions from me. I have no idea what is going to happen on Nov. 3 (and, more likely in the days afterward) other than it will be a complete and total gong show. I half suspect BOTH candidates to declare victory. Violence in the streets is almost certain as well.

I will say this. In 2016, very few thought Trump could win. His opponents were quite vocal, but few took him seriously. Now that everyone knows he can win, it has mobilized his opponents like never before. The MSM, pop culture, the intel community, Antifa, BLM, the "Squad", big corporations, big law, big government, big pollsters, basically every US institution - they are all pressing down as hard as they possibly can on the scales to distort the narrative and change the hearts and minds of voters.

If Trump somehow pulls out another win, it will be the most significant one in the history of US politics. He will not have only beat his opponents, but the system itself.

It seems a nearly impossibly tall order, but I won't say he can't do it. I made that mistake last time.
I think significant street violence and both parties declaring victory are highly unlikely. The parties want a peaceful transfer of power. The high-ranking democrats nudged Clinton into conceding in '16 when she was reluctant to.

You're correct that a Trump victory would be astounding and against all odds.

Elipe

Woodpecker
I really hope I'm wrong, not just because Trump would be a much better President, but because it would show I'm irrationally bitter and pessimistic, and things are better than I think.
Oh, I'm by no means optimistic about the future, but I'm interpreting this in a more "things are so bad that they're bad even for our enemies" way. I mean, you're seeing the Democrat party implode in real-time right now, there's infighting like never before, but of course, that doesn't mean that things are going to be hunky-dory.

I'm more concerned about 2024 than this one.

bucky

Ostrich

I was under the impression that white people, goodwhites to be specific, were by far the most devout believers in the fake plague. Before masks became mandatory in my area, I noticed most black guys weren't wearing them and pretty much openly scoffed at white people who did. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Elipe

Woodpecker
I was under the impression that white people, goodwhites to be specific, were by far the most devout believers in the fake plague. Before masks became mandatory in my area, I noticed most black guys weren't wearing them and pretty much openly scoffed at white people who did. Maybe I'm wrong though.
They are, but it's not like it's very encouraging to non-whites to show up at the polls. They already have a sketchy enough record of actually showing up, this is just another thing that's going to demotivate them from doing so.

GoodWhites are mainly the ones going for mail-in ballots in droves, the non-whites don't care enough to actually get those mail-in ballots ordered.

Wasn't Silver completely off last time and he's still got a career? I seem to remember Vox Day talking about that. Then again, you could say that for the whole MSM.

Yes, he is the one famous for being so far off in 2016. So if he has a repeat in 2020, I can't see him having a career after this. So his is putting his butt on the line.

Canopus

Kingfisher
Oh, Silver has a contingency if Trump wins. Read the parentheses.

Elipe

Woodpecker
How would be benefit by being so far off? If he is way off on this bold prediction, then no one will listen to him again.
He doesn't die from a nasty self-inflicted nailgun accident to the back of his head. You think Nate Silver is the only one they have for "forecasting" elections? They've all been wrong, and that doesn't stop CNN blockheads from slopping up their garbage. In fact, Nate being wrong probably wouldn't destroy his career with the left, because he and his ilk will hide behind Russia Russia Russia. See, he wasn't wrong this time, it was just that the damned Russians screwed with his data!

And the Left will slurp it up like the GoodBoys they are.

bucky

Ostrich
How would be benefit by being so far off? If he is way off on this bold prediction, then no one will listen to him again.

You could be right. I mostly want Trump to win out of spite because I'll enjoy the meltdowns among the goodwhites. OK, I'll come out and say it: I'll enjoy their suffering. It's probably wrong to feel that way, but that's how it is.

On a more elevated level, I have some hope that goodwhite normies will start questioning the MSM if Trump wins again, but not much. I really assumed that CNN, MSNBC, the BBC, and their ilk would go down in flames after getting Brexit and the 2016 elections so entirely wrong, but no, they moved on to Russiagate and the fake plague hoax and the normies just believed. Goodwhite blue state normies are far more programmed and brainwashed than people ever were in the USSR at this point.

On the other hand, if Trump loses the MSM will have definitively gained the upper hand and will go on manufacturing reality for the masses for at least the rest of my life, which saddens me greatly.

Blitz

Sparrow
Yes, he is the one famous for being so far off in 2016. So if he has a repeat in 2020, I can't see him having a career after this. So his is putting his butt on the line.

He actually had Trump with 29% odds in 2016 on election day, far above any other mainstream outlets. He was off on FL (which was close in his model so understandable) and way off on PA, WI and MI. Compare the 2020 forecast as of today; he's got Trump way down in the same 4 states, roughly similar in PA, WI, Mi, but Trump is also nowhere near the percentage to win in red states like Georgia, Iowa, Arizona. Even Texas is way down from last time.

The reality is that immigration/ internal migration has eroded Trump support in red states in a predictable, natural manner, while his, let's say spotty, track record for delivering on campaign promises drove people away and hasn't brought many new people in. I keep waiting for the polls to tighten, but they just aren't. As of right now, there would need to be monumental polling failures across the board for Trump to win. Thing is, that can't be discounted, since the "trusted" polls are run by the same mainstream media outlets who have been relentlessly pushing to overthrow him for four years.

My money is on Trump, and I don't think there will be big changes compared to the previous election. However I do see Minnesota turn red (the Ilhan Omar - effect) and Wisconsin turn blue. Arizona and Michigan I consider as a toss-up. Most of the polls will be wrong again since they serve as push polls. In Belgium they use the same tactics and they never get it right because of that very reason.

The main reason why most of it will probably be the same I think will be not the achievements, nor policy of Trump, but more the psychological choice every voter will have to make between the future they will have to choose. It's basically a choice between' we have to lock everything down because we're entering a dark winter and many will die' and 'we're not shutting everything down but there will be more coronacases and some deaths'. Since most people prefer liberty with troubles/accidents/... over captivity and we all tend to root for a positive message (even if it's covered in a load of BS) I think it won't be much of a contest.

I also think the very wise and well thought of statement from Biden to transitioning from fossil fuel to 'renewable energy sources' might have secured Texas and Pennsylvania. I do not think however that democratic bastions like California, Oregon, Washington, New York, Illinois, ... will change in the next 50 years (but I do hope I am wrong on that).

https://www.270towin.com/maps/PRp1Q