Who do you think will win the 2020 US Election?

Who will win the 2020 US Election

• Trump

Votes: 145 82.4%
  • Biden

Votes: 31 17.6%

• Total voters

It is too early to say, the news moves too fast and the difference in the two candidates is too close. Biden has pulled ahead in national polls in the recent week due to a few things...

#1) Trump still not taking Coronavirus serious enough for senior voters and scaring them to the Democrats.
#2) Trump saying there would be no stimulus package for people losing their homes and apartments due to economic shutdowns before the election.

#2 caused the stock market to tank and Trump then reversed course and said he wanted a $1,200 stimulus but to remove the Democratic Party political agenda within the bill.

I think Trump has to come through with a stimulus bill on Coronavirus in the next few weeks and if he doesn't he will lose a close election. Or something else big will have to happen, which looks unlikely with Bill Barr coming completely empty.

I don't think we will know until later this month who is in the driver seat.

The fallacy many are making in this election is similar to 2016. Only making the assumption that polls (which are inherently inaccurate based of flawed methods of collection as in 2016....discussed heavily by Richard Burris AKA Peoples Pundit) are the metric to go off is incorrect.

We have to look at several factors :
1) Voter Registration in Key States. Republicans gaining steam in PA. Florida has ended a cut off for registration (a move that counteracts Jewmberg's 100Million plan to get convicted fellows bail and create a way for them to register to vote.)
2) Incumbency. There have only been 3 incumbents in modern times not to have won re-eleciton. Ford (who was never actually elected to the Presidency and had the fall out of the Nixon/Watergate issue then lost to Carter) Jimmy Carter (disaster on multiple fronts) G. HW Bush (3rd Party Ross Pero and Bush tax hikes destroyed him) Trump has extremely high enthusiasm among his base. Biden has mediocre enthusiasm. In circumstances like this, the base always goes out to support their man.
3) Trump V Biden internal actions. For instance Biden is moving to distance himself from a possible Nevada loss, a must win where there has been significant tomfoolery with mail in ballots, even so, they are going to spend 2.3 million in TV adds as Trump/Pence are gaining Latino support and campaiging actively in person there. After the Debate he didn't even campaign in Ohio, so clearly he knows that he isnt winning that state. PA is his must win state, and even then, its iffy considering that he has almost no support out of Alleganey County and liberal areas in the center of the state.
4) MOST IMPORTANTLY: the 3 to 1 voter turnout on election day at the polling center. While there will be lawfare being conducted to months after the fact. There is going to be significant challenges to the mail in ballot system by Republicans who are going to cast every bit of doubt possible on the scammed mail in vote by the pallet. This has gotten Bernie to go out campaigning and say as much about the importance of going to vote in person. That is why the Supreme Court Justice appointment is crucial to Trump.

This is going to be a dog fight, by ultimately the Donald is going to pull this one out.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
You have to also consider That Joe Biden has never won a national election despite many tries. All he’s ever won was the small state Delaware senatorial seat. Biden’s been running for President since I was a young man, and now I’m old. He lost the primaries in 88, and 2008, and probably some others I forgot. He actually was doing pretty awful in 2020, until Obama made some phone calls and the others dropped out.

Trump winning in 2016 proves he can make the sale. He’s got the Right Stuff to win. Biden is pushing 80 and has yet to close the sale.

This is why incumbents usually win. They convinced voters to vote for them once already , they can do it again. Chronic losers like Biden (Or Kornholio Harris for that matter ) lose for a reason.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Perhaps. But I’m convinced the fix is in. Google, Facebook, all of Silicon Valley and all of the mail in ballots will try their damnedest to throw the election for Biden .
In an election with no tampering there is no way Biden wins states like Minnesota or Wisconsin but there are other forces at work.
My prediction:

a disputed election similar to 2000, the courts will decide and probably at least one of Trumps appointed justices flips to the Democrats

Hell_Is_Like_Newark

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Side note:

Is there a website out there that is a 'clearing house' for sorts that shows the Trump parades and other signs of support that is not shown in the polls?

Want to send something to my Dad. The man is 90+ years old and in failing health, plus stuck in a Wuflu "lockdown" at his assisted living facility, which is torture for him. He has been rather depressed, thinking Biden will win, destroying the economy for his kids (he isn't worried about himself) and grand-kids.

I cheered him up a bit citing what I have seen in my deep blue area (lack of Biden support). However, I would like to send him an easy website(s) to navigate where he can see the events and news that Foxnews and CNN won't show or will misreport on.

Hell_Is_Like_Newark

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The fallacy many are making in this election is similar to 2016. Only making the assumption that polls (which are inherently inaccurate based of flawed methods of collection as in 2016....discussed heavily by Richard Burris AKA Peoples Pundit) are the metric to go off is incorrect.
A major factor is that supporters of Trump keep quiet... no signs, no bumper stickers, etc... out of concern of being targeted by the Bolshevik mobs. We already have people with Trump signs having their houses torched. I already got personally threatened on the street for wearing a political hat. Defending oneself would put you in jail whilst the Bolshevik attacker walks free.

A Trump supporter will lie to a poster...

It is so bad that I am wondering if Trump loses (or even if he wins) am I going to be targeted? All you have to do to find me is pull up the list of donations to Trump's campaign.

A major factor is that supporters of Trump keep quiet... no signs, no bumper stickers, etc... out of concern of being targeted by the Bolshevik mobs. We already have people with Trump signs having their houses torched. I already got personally threatened on the street for wearing a political hat. Defending oneself would put you in jail whilst the Bolshevik attacker walks free.

A Trump supporter will lie to a poster...

It is so bad that I am wondering if Trump loses (or even if he wins) am I going to be targeted? All you have to do to find me is pull up the list of donations to Trump's campaign.
I almost prefer there be low expectations for Trump on election day. One of the main benefits of a Trump win is the psychological anguish it inflicts on the left. If they have been told for months that he is going to lose in a landslide, they will be completely gutted if he wins.

I assume being listed in the public record as having donated to Trump will in effect bar you from employment with most large corporations and government offices but it is a large enough list that I doubt they will move to closing bank accounts, removing you from social media or denying public services on that basis alone.

Hell_Is_Like_Newark

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I assume being listed in the public record as having donated to Trump will in effect bar you from employment with most large corporations and government offices but it is a large enough list that I doubt they will move to closing bank accounts, removing you from social media or denying public services on that basis alone.
The industry I work in is rather PC / Woke, but not on the extreme levels of say working for Twitter or some other social media platform. What I have to be careful of is criticizing are topics that affect the bottom line. Th industry I am in depends a lot on an artificial market created by Leftist. So far, my politics have not hurt my employment. That may change in the future though.

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
Biden will be our next president in 2021.
Just like Yang was gonna be the Democrat nominee. I guaranteed he wouldn't be, and I remember your stupid posts then, too.

GTFO with that crap

Trump will win and it will be so decisive on election day, the (after-the-fact) mail in BS attempts will be shut down within 10 days of the failed, subsequent attempt of coup (number 5 at that point?).

I just think of it like this:

Who's voting for Biden that voted for Trump in 2016?

Who's voting for Trump that voted for Hillary in 2016?

Since 2016 was so tight, if one of these numbers is noticeably higher - that's who's going to win this time.

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
The left got crazier in the meantime, which means the answer to question 1 is essentially no one. And the answer to question 2 is a lot of people (I'm counting those that didn't vote for Hillary but may have, they just didn't like her). Of course, this means Trump wins. New voters and animated voters disgusted from the Democrat support of BLM/antifa will rule the day. Biden being old and Harris being an annoying, "black" woman, doesn't help them at all.

= Trump win, of course.

Graft

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I'm leaning with Biden:

1. Biden doesn't have the pure hateability that Hillary did. The pure revulsion of a bitchy feminist warmonger politician drove enough votes for Trump to win narrowly. An old affable white male just doesn't inspire the same revulsion that Hillary did. I can't help but like Uncle Joe.

2. The country is in much worse shape than we were a couple years ago. 210k dead, economy in tatters. It's too easy to blame this all on Trump.