Who do you think will win the 2020 US Election?

Who will win the 2020 US Election

• Trump

Votes: 223 84.5%
  • Biden

Votes: 41 15.5%

• Total voters

Louis IX

Pelican
I stated many things above and maybe you need to read again.

I was talking primarily about USA.

In Europe Trump winning or not has 0 influence.

African migration is more of an issue than Muslim one.

Aging population and pension budgets going bankrupt because of this is another issue in Europe.

Italy will feel it first with Bulgaria and Western Balkan population whose population is migrating in big numbers.

I have unveiled your tricks. You seem to be a Muslim agent. It s fine for me ; I am ok to talk to you.
Trump s reelection or not will have a huge impact. Biden will try to kick Erdogan out.
It seems that you do not understand what "Europe" is . Everything which happens in the US presidency is key because it has a world impact and greatly affect anything in Europe because the EU is the emanation of the neo cons in the USA .

We also know that the USA is a stronghold held by Zionism and trump has brought a reasonable national - Zionism vibe to it.

You seem to be more worried about Islam than about white Christians.

Goni

Robin
I have unveiled your tricks. You seem to be a Muslim agent. It s fine for me ; I am ok to talk to you.
Trump s reelection or not will have a huge impact. Biden will try to kick Erdogan out.
It seems that you do not understand what "Europe" is . Everything which happens in the US presidency is key because it has a world impact and greatly affect anything in Europe because the EU is the emanation of the neo cons in the USA .

We also know that the USA is a stronghold held by Zionism and trump has brought a reasonable national - Zionism vibe to it.

You seem to be more worried about Islam than about white Christians.
I think you have a lower intelligence that what you actually think you have.

You remind me of that guy Zelocoprion ( whatever his name was) that was banned, who named everyone that didn't agree with him a " secret muslim agent".

I never said that Muslim migration wasn't a problem, I said that moral breakdown of Europeans, aging population, pension funds bankruptcy and huge African migrations were more primal problems IMO.

Plus that the Muslim migration is actually caused by wars initiated by Jews.

But when a guy such as you comes to these low brow abrupt conclusions, we dont have much to debate about.

Trump has done nothing these 4 years and will do nothing but I SAID HE IS THE LESSER EVIL.

I know the Balkans very well btw.

Don't you live in a semi Muslim country?

Cobra

Hummingbird
Gold Member
At least Hillary was falling down on the pavement and fainting by now in 2016. Biden is just hiding while the media figures out ways to pin the emails on Russia before the debate.

I can't imagine any candidate that isn't campaigning in swing states this close to the election to win. Not sure if that's even historically occurred.

Something doesn't seem right.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
The third reason is that I think I've morphed into religious nut over the past few years. The media, the government advisors, and congress are now what are essentially modern day Pharisees. Its been plot after plot after plot for over five years now to blatantly get rid of someone, only to fail because of tiny overlooked safeguards. An electoral college, a slight majority of senators, etc.

Biblical.

Someone posted somewhere the God unusual choices for who he chooses to work through. And there is an obvious value in the darkness that the Democrats and their fellows travelers are conjuring. This is forcing some to question the nature of life on this coil. When I was about 13-14 I found a small magazine that had photos of (for lack of a better word) tastily presented scantily clad ladies. At the time there was not so much that seemed wrong from extracting pleasure from those photos. But now I'd be hunched over my laptop like a gollem rifling one off to feigned incest smoot while the actresses tell me God doesn't exist so go ahead and the media tells me that I need to take her advice or I'm a Nazi. The evil is now so tangible that anyone who chooses to remain blind cannot complain about their fate.

Take Roosh. After twenty years of darkness he is on the road to guiding more souls to the light than he ever ushered towards the abyss; and I imagine there is a lot of catching up to be done.

Donald seems to be another. He has had an obvious vice with women. He could be described as a glutton, greedy and vain. Yet despite that 100,000 TDS out-patients in the institutions haven't been able to come up with anything substantial to take him down. There are few people who could take all the bile he has and be indifferent. The media constantly smears his character, saying he is a bully, but if you analyse his behaviour he never acts in anger.

At this point you could argue America doesn't warrant saving. Who knows what is afoot now, but it feels like a test.

Louis IX

Pelican
I think you have a lower intelligence that what you actually think you have.

You remind me of that guy Zelocoprion ( whatever his name was) that was banned, who named everyone that didn't agree with him a " secret muslim agent".

I never said that Muslim migration wasn't a problem, I said that moral breakdown of Europeans, aging population, pension funds bankruptcy and huge African migrations were more primal problems IMO.

Plus that the Muslim migration is actually caused by wars initiated by Jews.

But when a guy such as you comes to these low brow abrupt conclusions, we dont have much to debate about.

Trump has done nothing these 4 years and will do nothing but I SAID HE IS THE LESSER EVIL.

I know the Balkans very well btw.

Don't you live in a semi Muslim country?

I will pass on the personal insults.
Moral breakdown of Europeans can be solved only if there is a surge in Christianism. Maybe the only way to do that is to face an unprecedented economical crisis. But if this happens it will turn into a civil war because of the presence of Muslims and the subversion of Jews ; working hands in hands.

Ageing population can be solved by reducing feminism ; encouraging Christianism ; and giving welfare to christian mother's of 3/4/5 instead of Muslim mothers. We need to have the courage to peacefully discriminate.

Pension funds bankruptcy can be solved....in many European ( since you like this word ) countries it s public money . We can simply work on balancing things out and not allowing private funds . Once again it comes to proper Christianism.

Huge African migration = not sure what this means. There are Christians and Muslims in this African immigration . The lesser evil is to accept black Christians ; while they are not perfect at least they won't cut your head.

I live in a country with 60% Muslims . I don't see where you want to go with this. Everyone knows that it is possible to have a secular Albania mostly because religion is not strong here and most "Muslims" are actually not even understanding their own religion .

PS : there is no such thing as Europe. All the countries are different in mentality and most of it is shaped by Catholicism; Protestantism or Orthodoxy .

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Why does Biden need to take a week off for debate prep, when it’s just a replay of the last one and town halls. The debate topics have already been released, rehashing leftie softball questions about climate change, race, covid etc. They scotched foreign affairs as a topic - Trumps strongest points.

The final two weeks , and he’s hiding out, while T barn storms .

Sum ting Wong.

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
I think our rulers were expecting a slow steady slide into power as a single political party where they would make a permanent Sodom out of the global superpower, and suddenly hit a big orange snag. And technically blackpillers are right; the trends in this country all point to leftist dystopia, but then again its been that way for decades. We still somehow got a POTUS whose modus operandi is to openly mock the media every public appearance that he makes. And it looks like he's about to brand SC appointee number three with only four years in office.

Canopus

Kingfisher
The justices, voting 4-4 and giving no explanation, rejected a Republican bid to reinstate the state’s requirement that ballots arrive by 8 p.m. on Election Day, Nov. 3. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court extended the deadline until Nov. 6, even if the ballots lacked a legible postmark showing they were mailed by Election Day.

The fight for PA just got a lot uglier.

jwile62

I cast a ballot for Biden because there was no option for a write-in. Two things will happen on Election Day: the King of Heaven will win, and Americans will lose. We, the people, lose because we keep choosing to choose between two presences of evil. Somehow we continue to miss the point that a vote for the "lesser" evil remains a vote for evil.

Last edited:

bucky

Ostrich
My gut has shifted to expecting a Harris....I mean Biden...win. No earthshattering reason, aside from noticing that Vox Day hasn't guaranteed a "Trumpslide" for at least a few days and that the dissident right in general seems to lack confidence, which it did not at this point in 2016.

Hope I'm wrong.

get2choppaaa

Woodpecker
I cast a ballot for Biden because there was no option for a write-in. Two things will happen on Election Day: the King of Heaven will win, and Americans will lose. We, the people, lose because we keep choosing to choose between two presences of evil. Somehow we continue to miss the point that a vote for the "lesser" evil remains a vote for evil.
This line of thinking is retarded. So you voted for a guy who is pro-abortion? How does that side with your religious beliefs.

No one entity is perfect and all entites ran by men are fundamentally flawed. This logic would say "Since a perfect, sinless person/Jesus himself isn't on the ballot, it doesn't matter which of the two flawed people you vote for" This is antithetical to self rule.

asdf

Sparrow
My gut says so too. The fact is the demographics are simply not with us and this might be the first president thats simply pushed into office by pure demographics of race and age. Blacks are voting 95+ percent for biden. Despite all my based latino friends, latinos will never ever go for a majority conservative candidate. My bracket of voters, white 20-somethings, are fully indoctrinated on a heavily cocktail of poisonous marxist propaganda, barring a 25% faction of conservative dissidents. Meanwhile the old are getting older. My state of Florida will turn over eventually because the aging senior voters just wont be with us next decade to stymie the marxist tide.

The one thought I had to myself in all this mess is, in case of a trump loss, nobody must break rank or lose faith because at this point in the game it doesnt matter if he wins or loses. At best, we get 4 more years of resistance, in which he cant run for another term and we must organize to put forth a movement that goes beyond what trump can accomplish. In all honesty, while I deeply hope for a Trump victory, Trump at the end of the day is mainly a force of personality. He is not the agent of change that we need, and the next question is, win or lose, who and how do we organize around after trump?

jwile62

Since I was sent an email with two topics, one of which was the 2020 election, I responded, and without apology. As this may be my first and last post, I bid you adieu. I will vote but I am banking on the King of Glory. He still reigns and rules in the affairs of His creation--mankind (humanity). Adieu, ou revoir, adios, arrivederci, Kwa Heri, auf wiedersehen, shalom.

jwile62

This line of thinking is retarded. So you voted for a guy who is pro-abortion? How does that side with your religious beliefs.

No one entity is perfect and all entites ran by men are fundamentally flawed. This logic would say "Since a perfect, sinless person/Jesus himself isn't on the ballot, it doesn't matter which of the two flawed people you vote for" This is antithetical to self rule.
I voted in response to this poll, not in the actual election. I have determined that the pro-life movement is not pro-living. You cannot be pro-life without helping life to thrive to its fullest capacity post-partum. Look at the laws and legislative agendas that have created underserved and impoverished communities, packed prisons due to unfair sentencing guidelines, and now the push to protect whites' voting power by diluting or minimizing the voting influence of the "other" Americans. All of these impact living or are pro-life. The pro-life movement is not pro-living, it is simply just pro-birth. That is antithetical.

get2choppaaa

Woodpecker
I voted in response to this poll, not in the actual election. I have determined that the pro-life movement is not pro-living. You cannot be pro-life without helping life to thrive to its fullest capacity post-partum. Look at the laws and legislative agendas that have created underserved and impoverished communities, packed prisons due to unfair sentencing guidelines, and now the push to protect whites' voting power by diluting or minimizing the voting influence of the "other" Americans. All of these impact living or are pro-life. The pro-life movement is not pro-living, it is simply just pro-birth. That is antithetical.
You sound like a SJW.