Who Killed Seth Rich?

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
CNN is stroking its self over the fact that FoxNews had to retract it's Seth Rich article. The article is no longer on the FoxNews website.

What changes have come about that would make Fox take it down?
 

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
Seth's parents could end up hindering this coming to light.

From the article

A spokesman for the Rich family has repeatedly criticized detective Wheeler, who was hired by Rich’s family in March to find the DNC staffer’s murderer, for not ruling out the possibility that Rich may have leaked DNC emails to WikiLeaks. The Rich family recently sent Wheeler a “cease and desist” order to stop his investigation into the murder.

Good little sheep liberal Democrats here. If the Republican party killed my son, you better believe I will be all over their asses, fuck the loyalty. They would have ended that, not me.

This is worse than any other cuck behavior we denounce here regularly. Seth's father obviously is lacking in the masculinity department. Hell most men are just crazy enough to grab a gun or kick someone's ass, even if they are not very masculine. What a couple of losers they are. As a parent, I have no respect for what they are doing. If Donna Brazile or anyone else called me demanding answers for me hiring an investigator for my son, I would have told them, hold on, put the phone down, grabbed an AR15 and a pistol and loaded it loudly near the phone and asked if there was a problem. Real parents are crazy and can match crazy for crazy.

Aside from that, Donna the Brown Cow, must have been told by Bill to tell those guys to knock it off. The followup if they told her to fuck off, would have been to send the killers out again.

These people are demonic. Worse than street thugs.
 

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
kosko said:
CNN is stroking its self over the fact that FoxNews had to retract it's Seth Rich article. The article is no longer on the FoxNews website.

What changes have come about that would make Fox take it down?

The parents getting scared, firing their own investigator, and backing down to the Democrat thugs. No doubt they must have gotten threatened.
 

DarkTriad

Ostrich
Gold Member
TravelerKai said:
Seth's parents could end up hindering this coming to light.

From the article

A spokesman for the Rich family has repeatedly criticized detective Wheeler, who was hired by Rich’s family in March to find the DNC staffer’s murderer, for not ruling out the possibility that Rich may have leaked DNC emails to WikiLeaks. The Rich family recently sent Wheeler a “cease and desist” order to stop his investigation into the murder.

Good little sheep liberal Democrats here. If the Republican party killed my son, you better believe I will be all over their asses, fuck the loyalty. They would have ended that, not me.

This is worse than any other cuck behavior we denounce here regularly. Seth's father obviously is lacking in the masculinity department. Hell most men are just crazy enough to grab a gun or kick someone's ass, even if they are not very masculine. What a couple of losers they are. As a parent, I have no respect for what they are doing. If Donna Brazile or anyone else called me demanding answers for me hiring an investigator for my son, I would have told them, hold on, put the phone down, grabbed an AR15 and a pistol and loaded it loudly near the phone and asked if there was a problem. Real parents are crazy and can match crazy for crazy.

Aside from that, Donna the Brown Cow, must have been told by Bill to tell those guys to knock it off. The followup if they told her to fuck off, would have been to send the killers out again.

These people are demonic. Worse than street thugs.

Do they have other kids that can be threatened? These people are monsters, and their backs are to the wall.
 

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
DarkTriad said:
TravelerKai said:
Seth's parents could end up hindering this coming to light.

From the article

A spokesman for the Rich family has repeatedly criticized detective Wheeler, who was hired by Rich’s family in March to find the DNC staffer’s murderer, for not ruling out the possibility that Rich may have leaked DNC emails to WikiLeaks. The Rich family recently sent Wheeler a “cease and desist” order to stop his investigation into the murder.

Good little sheep liberal Democrats here. If the Republican party killed my son, you better believe I will be all over their asses, fuck the loyalty. They would have ended that, not me.

This is worse than any other cuck behavior we denounce here regularly. Seth's father obviously is lacking in the masculinity department. Hell most men are just crazy enough to grab a gun or kick someone's ass, even if they are not very masculine. What a couple of losers they are. As a parent, I have no respect for what they are doing. If Donna Brazile or anyone else called me demanding answers for me hiring an investigator for my son, I would have told them, hold on, put the phone down, grabbed an AR15 and a pistol and loaded it loudly near the phone and asked if there was a problem. Real parents are crazy and can match crazy for crazy.

Aside from that, Donna the Brown Cow, must have been told by Bill to tell those guys to knock it off. The followup if they told her to fuck off, would have been to send the killers out again.

These people are demonic. Worse than street thugs.

Do they have other kids that can be threatened? These people are monsters, and their backs are to the wall.

Like Trump said, they aren't monsters. They are losers.

I cannot speak for every family, but for mine, one of us gets hit, we all go down swinging together. Fuck that lamb mindest. We operate like a pride of lions.

Compliance =/= Safety.

If they could get one of you today, what makes you think they won't come back to finish the job later? Look in my martial arts datasheet thread and there are videos of people complying with someone and still get stabbed or shot. Better take your own shot when you get a chance. It might be in God's will for it to work in your favor, but it would never happen, if you were too scared to try.
 

Turnus

Kingfisher
Fox News has retracted it's Seth Rich story from a few days ago.

Sean Hannity has refused to and is getting pressure. He tweeted this earlier and has stated that tonight's show will be the most important of his career. Things are heating up!


 

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
s-l1000.jpg
 

Turnus

Kingfisher
Hannity says on air he's done talking about Seth Rich for now. People freak out online that he's pulling out. But then he posted this.

 

911

Peacock
Gold Member
CynicalContrarian said:
The last tweet I saw for @Pandas4Bernie :


Wow, this tweet really nails down the motive. Seth was a hardcore Bernie Bro and a Hillary hater. Knowing this, and the fact that he was privy to the kind of voter system manipulations from the inside, how could he NOT be the leaker?
 

BallsDeep

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Hannity is backing off because Rich's family asked him to stop, the same as they did with Kim Dotcom.

As others have mentioned, the Rich family is likely being threatened since this is a 180 from their original position of "wanting answers."
 

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
I post in The Donald over on reddit a lot, and the ShareBlue and DNC bots and indoctrinated shills were downvoting like crazy when the Seth Rich story started getting attention. It's pretty obvious that they're trying to hide this.
 

Hypno

Crow
budoslavic said:
Meanwhile, Donna tweeted this:

This is million dollar spin right there. First class stuff.

The way to defeat that is to portray Seth Rich as a whistleblower and glorify his legacy. He was killed to silence him. Is his family being threatened?

"We haven't ruled out that his family is being threatened by the same forces that killed him to silence him."
 
Top