Who Killed Seth Rich?

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
That is some odd shit. Florida, Louisiana, etc are the worst places to get murdered in the US. Between the corruption and incompetence, they are not likely to solve it all.

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
Who do you guys speculate has the smoking gun currently?

I still wanna see the original, pencil birth certificate they have in Hawaii of Obama. Or his Connecticut SSN

I thought Trump would out those, maybe in due time.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

3449330-tumblr_loq5o7rd4n1qzl8s1o1_400.gif

Latinopan

Hummingbird
rotekz said:
Kim has stated that Megaupload was taken down on Hillary's orders after pay-for-play megabucks from the MPAA. He has an axe to grind and must believe that what he will say could help bring her down. It's pretty obvious though that if his statement amounts to a big nothing-burger no one will ever take him seriously again.

Yes, but there is another thing, Kim was about to launch a new system called MegaBox, it was designed with giving singers a direct selling model of music where they could sell their music directly to people and MegaBox will promote them, here is the thing, MegaBox was very singer friendly, because it cuts lots of the middle man problem with music, singers could sell their songs without obligation of when to make more music, it was up to the singer, which liberate the pressure put into singers to make certain amount of songs for a particular date.

MegaBox was like a combination of SoundCloud, ITunes, and Uber.

[img=500x300]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Kw04ckfO-yA/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]

Kim even got to make some music video with some singers promoting before it the FBI raided his house. Records labels were very concerned about this and put pressure on Hillary to get Kim before MegaBox was launched.

beta_plus

Pelican
Bonnie Levin, Podesta associate, implicated

They just announced a new discovery on /the_donald. Not sure if originally /pol.

Bonnie Levin, who was mentioned as the "Uber driver" & cc'd in the creepy Podesta email about the 3 kids in the swimming pool being "entertainment", has a pharma background and may have a professional tie to the hospital where Seth Rich died. Some of it is hard to follow.

link here

The kicker is that she used to work in a POISON CENTER.

Peacock
Gold Member
I think it's very important to keep in mind the other DNC/Clinton-related deaths
that all came in the same period, including:

-Shawn Lucas, the lawyer who sued the DNC for fraud on behalf of Sanders people,
and was found dead in his bathroom a few days after personally serving the DNC
with the lawsuit.

-John Ashe, who was, somehow, crushed to death by a barbell to the throat shortly
before he was supposed to testify in a Clinton-related lawsuit. Notice the symbolism
and message sent here in the way he was killed.

-Victor Thorn, political writer suicided by a gunshot to the head last August, just as
Trump was making great inroads towards upsetting Clinton. Thorn was a full-blown
Clinton hater whose enthusiasm must have been sky high at that time, the idea of a
suicide makes no sense.

It's very likely that those deaths are all connected, so they should all get more coverage.

CpZCgj7VMAEWhy9.jpg

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/762870320512442368/photo/1

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
beta_plus said:
They just announced a new discovery on /the_donald. Not sure if originally /pol.

Bonnie Levin, who was mentioned as the "Uber driver" & cc'd in the creepy Podesta email about the 3 kids in the swimming pool being "entertainment", has a pharma background and may have a professional tie to the hospital where Seth Rich died. Some of it is hard to follow.

link here

The kicker is that she used to work in a POISON CENTER.

Has to be #fakenews. Everyone knows women can't drive.

Peacock
Gold Member
Massive vote rigging scheme a possible motive for Seth's murder, based on alleged girlfriend's testimony:

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
New development. FBI guns were stolen from a FBI vehicle hours before Seth was murdered:

http://dailywesterner.com/news/2017...r-fbi-guns-were-stolen-from-a-nearby-vehicle/

Now a private investigator is suing the Metropolitan Police Department for ballistics reports that would reveal whether the two crimes, both of which took place in the early hours of July 10, 2016, are in any way connected.

This is amazing - the cops WILL NOT share any info on this crime with outside investigators. Any time there is a cover up, it's obvious there is a serious crime being hidden. Why hide anything if everything is okay?

JUSTICE FOR SETH

Gmac

Peacock
Gold Member
KimDotCom and the fake 0hour1 (a registered Democrat, confirmed Meth user, and scammer of MAGA folks) are both frauds. Be highly suspect of anything they are interested in or repost. Also be skeptical of some of the claims on that dailywesterner website. That detailed police report that has been circling around has never been authenticated.

DNC operatives have been purposefully flooding the internet with fake documents that even Joe Biggs recently reported on before taking the post down (KimDotCom jumped all over that too), in an attempt to discredit conservative journalists and others looking into the case.

I recommend you guys watch this periscope by @Ali (who you all should follow) who has put a lot of effort into the #SethRich case and debunking fake news and conspiracy theories surrounding it.

Peacock
Gold Member
George Webb is really on top of this, he tells you why Seth was a crucial cog in the DNC machine, due to the structure of their voter data management, it's set up as a proprietary database that is loaned out to candidates in an ASP model, so those candidates are dependent on the Dem machine, it's their lifeblood. Webb also talks about the other disappearances related to the DNC, including the one that came shortly after Podesta sent his email about "making an example"

Webb is one of the top researchers on this subject, I haven't followed his YT series, it's not very well laid out but his content is mindblowing. Anyone else followed him?

Peacock
Gold Member
The situation described by Webb also involves two Pakistani brothers deep into the DNC who are doing IT surveillance on DC politicians, my guess is that this is what Cernovich is referring to here (have yet to watch it):

Gmac

Peacock
Gold Member
There's so little real tangible information out there I can only speculate. Still, I'm on the team deep-state conspiracy theory train because it's the only theory that makes sense to me vs. "botched robbery."

Here's what does not add up to me and are the red flags:

*He was killed and the two "robbers took nothing" - as far as we know he could have had a thumb drive or some other tech/data on him that was taken, but nothing of seemingly real value. Maybe they recovered information that was never passed on to Wikileaks? If so, we may never know.
*ZERO camera (or satellite) footage available, despite DC being one of the most heavily surveilled cities in the world. Who got to the potential footage first and who isn't talking?
*Not a single eye-witness has come forward and no one involved before, during, or after his final moments have spoken publicly as far as I know. Who got to them? First responders/police, hospital staff, mortician, etc.
*Why are there so many hours unaccounted for, his whereabouts unknown? Why was he acting strangely at Lou's Bar in his final hours? Was he drugged? Surely he would have been seen or picked up on a camera feed somewhere.
*Why did Seth's parents do a complete 180 over the past few months, and apparently no longer want the public seeking answers and closure?

It just doesn't make sense. There's so much that just doesn't add up that to me it just stinks of coverup. Or perhaps it's my own confirmation bias driving me to think that way. I also don't believe that detailed police report that was floating around for a while (the one referring to body cams) was legit. I don't believe it was ever authenticated.

My guess is someone within the DNC and/or deep-state intelligence community found out Seth leaking info to someone (whether it be Wikileaks or an intermediary I don't presume to know). Professionals were at some point hired by a person with the right connections to take him out, the details of which were likely only known to people many degrees separated from the DNC / Clintons so keep knowledge the hit minimized to one or two people. Other than that I believe everyone potentially involved wants this to stay buried and will do just about anything to keep it that way.

If at some point there is a breakthrough, my guess is someone unimportant becomes the fall guy. Or maybe it gets pinned on low-level thugs for some backroom deal. Who knows...

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
^ He didn't die immediately, he was taken to the hospital and it was hours before anything bad; I have heard reports that he was in a stable condition for quite a while. Not a very good "hit" if that was the intent.

I agree, it looks super fishy, but so many things including the above are way out there logic-wise.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Gmac said:
Here's what does not add up to me and are the red flags:

*He was killed and the two "robbers took nothing" - as far as we know he could have had a thumb drive or some other tech/data on him that was taken, but nothing of seemingly real value. Maybe they recovered information that was never passed on to Wikileaks? If so, we may never know.
*ZERO camera (or satellite) footage available, despite DC being one of the most heavily surveilled cities in the world. Who got to the potential footage first and who isn't talking?
*Not a single eye-witness has come forward and no one involved before, during, or after his final moments have spoken publicly as far as I know. Who got to them? First responders/police, hospital staff, mortician, etc.
*Why are there so many hours unaccounted for, his whereabouts unknown? Why was he acting strangely at Lou's Bar in his final hours? Was he drugged? Surely he would have been seen or picked up on a camera feed somewhere.
*Why did Seth's parents do a complete 180 over the past few months, and apparently no longer want the public seeking answers and closure?
Add three more to your list that doesn't make any sense:
* Out of the blue, who inserted the "Democrat crisis management person" to represent Seth Rich's family? How did he mysteriously show up to represent the family in dealing with the media? What exactly is his role in this? How come the family is not saying anything about this 'DNC crisis management' guy? And why is he speaking to the media directly instead of the family? This complete 180 stinks to high heaven because the family obviously didn't hire that scumbag.
* The family hired an ex-police officer to investigate Seth Rich's death. Right after he appeared on the Fox News show, he mysteriously backtracked his statements on the Seth Rich investigation. What was the reason for that? Was he able to find any evidence whatsoever that caused someone or a group to freak out? Who (or what group) ordered him to backtrack his statements? And was there a threat? Someone who's very powerful must have stopped this whole thing to put a lid on the Seth Rich's investigation.
* Why didn't the previous DC Police Chief - a woman with connections to the DNC people - allow her investigators to do their job? Did she give a "stand down" order by not allowing her team of investigators to investigate? Who came up with the "robbery" idea? Why didn't she recuse herself due to personal connections to DNC?

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
Kid Twist said:
^ He didn't die immediately, he was taken to the hospital and it was hours before anything bad; I have heard reports that he was in a stable condition for quite a while. Not a very good "hit" if that was the intent.

I agree, it looks super fishy, but so many things including the above are way out there logic-wise.

Well maybe if they wanted him to be taken to a specific place to be finished off and made to look like he died in a hospital bed, it was still a good hit to them. Maybe they wanted to question him on where something else was before finishing him off or letting him succumb to his wounds.

A decent autopsy might reveal something, but they probably fixed that at the coroner's office too.

His parents have given up so fat chance of that information coming out.

Washington DC is about as corrupt as both Chicago and New Orleans, because the federal folks can easily toss their weight around, and any local police leadership is handselected and verified, not really chosen at all, more specifically from the liberal side on top of that. The conservatives just tolerate it.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Well now...this is interesting.

New Tape Of Eyewitness To Seth Rich Murder Emerges
Curated By Josh Caplan

A man claiming to be Mark Mueller, Seth Rich’s neighbor, who may also be going by the alias Scott Roberts, was at the scene when Rich was shot on July 10, 2016, and was listed in the police report.

Interestingly enough, the eyewitness made a few shocking statements at a vigil for the late Democratic National Committee staffer where Debbie Wasserman Schultz was also in attendance, which were captured on video.

“I was there when he [Seth Rich] got shot and uh they walked him past me so that I could see him and identify him because I knew him in the neighborhood — and the police officer said: ‘he didn’t even know he was shot’,” the eyewitness said.

The eyewitnesses testimony begins at 6:29 into the video.

A timeline of Seth Rich related tweets and retweets by Twitter user “@ScottRobertsDC” starting the day Rich was shot as follows: