Who Killed Seth Rich?

philosophical_recovery

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Attorney for Plaintiffs in Wilding vs. DNC Services Corporation, AKA DNC Fraud Lawsuit, names Seth Rich (among others including Shawn Lucas) for reason that the plantiffs have filed a motion to ask for protection of the plaintiff's counsel and families.

That request was denied.

However, this press conference was completely ignored by the mainstream media. I wonder why?

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
philosophical_recovery said:
Attorney for Plaintiffs in Wilding vs. DNC Services Corporation, AKA DNC Fraud Lawsuit, names Seth Rich (among others including Shawn Lucas) for reason that the plantiffs have filed a motion to ask for protection of the plaintiff's counsel and families.

That request was denied.

However, this press conference was completely ignored by the mainstream media. I wonder why?

Finally had a chance to watch it. Pretty disturbing. I did not know that case was related to Seth like that. Kinda makes sense. I also did not know that the Florida prosecutor was also related, although he may not have been but they are using his death as a reason to get protection.

Looks like to me these guys need to reach out to either a congressmen or three and a few senators (all Republican and like Gowdy specifically) and tell them what they know and see if it is enough to get into the US Marshals witness protection program, since the courts won't supply it. The FBI could in theory help facilitate it too IIRC, but who can trust them at this time? I wouldn't.

This might end up being the largest or nastiest scandal in the 21st Century. If the Dems cannot suppress this and tie up all ends, this could be worse than any NCAA Death Penalty on a university. I'm talking about death of the party potentially and called something new. Of course same ol donors, but it would have to have completely new management and support from current Dems to switch over, which some won't, causing another Whig party situation until Duverger's Law kicks in forcing them to switch eventually. Long story short this could dog their existence for over 20 years easy.

This could even top Iran Contra by a magnitude of a 1000. Watergate by a 100 at least. I cannot think of a political scandal in American history worse than what this potentially is.

I wonder who is going to be Deepthroat this time? :laugh:

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
The longer this goes without an investigation, more groups, investigative journalists, and other kinds of freelancers will dig up things. Just like how Deepthroat's identity was eventually figured out, it will come out somehow over time.

Worst case, maybe we can ask super medium Chip Coffey to help us figure out who killed Seth lol. His third eye is insanely good, but that would be the creepiest way to solve a cold/murder case.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
They turned up that there was a camera on a market near the intersection that was not reviewed by the police. That's about the only piece of new information they appear to have discovered.

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
TravelerKai said:
The longer this goes without an investigation, more groups, investigative journalists, and other kinds of freelancers will dig up things. Just like how Deepthroat's identity was eventually figured out, it will come out somehow over time.

TK, you sound quite convinced that this will result in something. I'm a bit more skeptical, but ...

I hope you're right.

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
Kid Twist said:
TravelerKai said:

TK, you sound quite convinced that this will result in something. I'm a bit more skeptical, but ...

I hope you're right.

Well I am only convinced that we will eventually find out alot more about what happened.

Problem is, that could take 20 years or more for all we know, long after anyone that mattered, we could chase down for this, is long dead.

Most scandals and false flags come to light, problem is that the vast majority are exposed long after everyone is mostly dead. The Lusitania, Watergate, etc. I could go on and on.

In 50-70 years FBI files and White House files related to Seth will be FOIA eligible. I doubt I will live long enough to see what was in there. Oh well....

For the Dems sake, they better hope they don't get caught within the next 4 years otherwise they may be fucked beyond recognition. The only reason why I am somewhat optimistic of an earlier reveal is that we live in the Information Age. Information is hard as fuck to control in this day and age. Leaks and snitching is rampant on a cultural level as well. Humans have a very hard time keeping anything to themselves these days. The liberals love creating these narcissistic monsters, it's only a matter of time before they are hit by their own handiwork, like most bombmakers do.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Haven't been keeping up much with this, but I just saw this video with perhaps new info? Information about Seth starts shortly after the 1st minute.

His name was Seth Rich but you probably know him as Russia.

Peacock
Gold Member
This belongs here, posted earlier by Bosch on the Trump thread.

AnonymousBosch said:

Shit. It's going down. New Narrative: Seth Rich was the leaker, but now he's NOT murdered, and it was just a robbery?

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6qz38k/seth_rich_story_is_gonna_blow_up_in_their_faces/

Check out Holmgeir's comments a little way down the page. He's suspicious this is pointing towards Impeachment and replacement by Pence, and war with Russia, which is what I was alluding to with the Christian's United For Israel comment.

Once again, the timing of Cernovich distancing himself from Trump and turning on the administration is interesting.

This is big. So big that the deep state was compelled to spawn a major fake news story about Rich, using a Fox deep state operative and Rich's own mother as a useful idiot, saying that the White House has fabricated the whole Rich political assassination story:

This lends even more credibility to the Seymour Hersh bombshell.

rpg

Ostrich
(((SETH RICH))) millenial Bernie supporter took down the DNC and Hillary for being so fucking corrupt and evil. It was so effective RUSSIA had to be scapegoated. The guy needs a fucking statue, a holiday and a comet named after him. Wikileaks should have come clean on their source just this once cuz the dude is a martyr. Never doubt what one person can accomplish guys.

Easy_C

Peacock
This will of course be "Proof" that the alt righters just believe fake news...

Just respond by pointing out that nobody should give a shit about what Fox news thinks because what was found on Reddit is far more damning and disturbing.

Hypno

Crow
Gmac said:
KimDotCom and the fake 0hour1 (a registered Democrat, confirmed Meth user, and scammer of MAGA folks) are both frauds. Be highly suspect of anything they are interested in or repost. Also be skeptical of some of the claims on that dailywesterner website.

ZeroHedge is reporting that Kim Dot Com says the file transfer speeds prove the leak was an inside job downloaded to a memory stick rather than a hack from halfway around the world.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-18/kim-dotcom-let-me-assure-you-dnc-hack-wasnt-even-hack

This story may gain legs now that the Trump campaign collusion smear has been debunked.

On the subject of Clinton body count, has anyone given any thought to the death of former CIA director William Colby?

Died canoeing near his home in 1996. Quoting a MSM article here: https://www.si.com/vault/2016/08/17...y-proves-again-canoeing-can-be-very-dangerous

For pleasure one evening last April, 76-year-old William E.Colby went paddling in his canoe near his home in southernMaryland. The next day the canoe was found, but Colby was missing.

Talk of foul play arose. Colby, a former director of the Central Intelligence Agency, was known to be cautious and methodical.But canoe experts said there was no mystery to his disappearance. They were sure that he had drowned after makingsimple mistakes common to canoeists. Canoeing appears to besedate, and it often lures paddlers into risky behavior.

After nine days Colby's body was found in the Wicomico River,near his house at Rock Point, Md. He lay not far from where hisempty, overturned canoe had beached. He bore no visible marks ofviolence.

According to the autopsy, Colby had suffered a heart attack, butnumbed by the cold water and weighted by his clothing, he diedof drowning and hypothermia. Presumably he had tumbled from his canoe or tipped it over. No life jacket was found. "There is nothing unusual about this case," a police spokesman told reporters. "Canoe drownings happen often on rivers and lakes."Indeed, between 73 and 90 paddlers drown each year, according toCoast Guard surveys. This grim data may be news to most ofAmerica's 14 million recreational canoeists, but it has longtroubled the American Canoe Association (ACA), the NationalSafety Council, the Red Cross and other groups that work to keeppeople from drowning.

The safety of canoeing has been a public issue since early inthis century.

Peacock
Gold Member
That's a sightly more credible accidental Clinton Body Count death than the dude who was strangled by his barbell just before testifying.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Fox news might get sued for bringing up the notion of Seth Rich being killed by the Clintons, Deep State, whatever...while the rest of the MSM walks free for inciting billions in property damage, defaming individuals to the point where their lives are at risk, or false accusations that never get corrected.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/seth-rich-fox-news-lawsuit-parents-sue-over-story/

NEW YORK — The parents of Democratic National Committee employee Seth Rich, who was killed in July 2016, have filed a federal lawsuit alleging Fox News exploited the slaying as a "political football." Joel and Mary Rich claim Fox News, a reporter and a guest commentator used "lies, misrepresentations and half-truths" in a May 16, 2017 article that claimed their son had leaked DNC emails to WikiLeaks during the presidential campaign.

Fox News eventually retracted the story that said Seth Rich may have leaked sensitive emails before he was murdered. The network removed the week-old story in May 2017, saying it was not initially subjected to its "high degree of editorial scrutiny." There's no evidence that Rich leaked the emails, but several conservative commentators still sensationalize the conspiracy theory. Russian operatives are believed to be behind the leaks.

Seth Rich was killed in what Washington police believe was a random robbery attempt. He was 27 years old.

The report quoted a private investigator suggesting that Seth Rich had some connection to WikiLeaks.

That investigator, Rod Wheeler, sued Fox for defamation in August. His suit alleges that Fox News defamed him by fabricating two quotes and attributing them to him. He claims that the defamation has damaged his reputation by blaming him as the deceptive story fell apart.

Fox News declined comment citing the pending litigation.

Aaaaand they still had to throw a muh Russia in there. Come on guys you're being so obvious!