Who wants to chat on Skype (self improvement/mastermind group/general chat)?

PapayaTapper, I noticed you tried to join my forum. For some reason you were inactive, but I've activated your account now.

We now have 9 people, including myself.

MacGyver.

It would be private skype chats.
Might I suggest that Skype is about as private as a mans loo with a hole drilled in the wall. The problem is - most Skype users are unaware of the hole. (The hole is a certain software philanderer turned pharmaceutical philanthropist that want's you chipped, vaccinated and surveyed 24/7)

SHHhhhhhhhhh *AHEM.

Oh Hiya Bill! How you doin?

Nooo - not at all. Me and Vlad were just discussing the fine merits of your KGB esque surveillance operation disguised as a closed source yet somehow 'free' service. What? Nooo... I hate Wire. That's for true privacy advocates.

Yeah of course! You're gonna get your shot first though right??

Yeah :) Sure you are Bill... Sure you are.

Funny how your kids never got any shots eh?

Wire.com/en/download

(Send me a message if any of you guys are going to use wire)

:like:

Last edited:
I looked into Wire and it's not free. They have a free trial but I don't want that. I need something that is always free, and that allows you to record the audio or video of a conversation, as well as not having the privacy issues of skype. What other options are there?

By the way there are 10 of us now.

I looked into Wire and it's not free. They have a free trial but I don't want that. I need something that is always free, and that allows you to record the audio or video of a conversation, as well as not having the privacy issues of skype. What other options are there?

By the way there are 10 of us now.
I also saw the pricing on the official page, but I believe the desktop app is still free. Trouble is if one is not using Windows.
https://wire.com/en/download/

Not sure how it would work for a conference though. I have been using the freeware for a while and it worked fine. Have not tried recording though.

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
Ok these are possibilities, but is anyone interested in doing this?
I drummed up some ideas about this a day or two ago as an RVF VoIP but roosh said he didn't want an official one representing the forum. If it was your own personal endeavor, I could see the appeal and be willing to join it

No problem. It doesn't have to be skype.
I recommend Discord, they offer open source and cross platform. Free to use without a server, which would allow private video calls with multiple users.

You can test it in browser without downloading anything.

Also--can I get in on the group? :D

I recommend Discord, they offer open source and cross platform. Free to use without a server, which would allow private video calls with multiple users.

You can test it in browser without downloading anything.

Also--can I get in on the group? :D
I heard there were privacy issues, but I want to get things going so it might have to be Discord at least for the time being. Check your messages.

I heard there were privacy issues, but I want to get things going so it might have to be Discord at least for the time being. Check your messages.
There are privacy issues, but it's not hard to register with a burner email.
From my understanding, there's no more or less privacy issues with software like Discord than there is with Skype or Wire, but from the education of a 2nd year college programming student all of these services share the same vulnerabilities as any voip service.
Burner email and private server would be the safest way to go. Private servers are tougher to hack than a public group call.