Who will be the next Trump?

Regardless of the outcome of this election, Trump won't be president in 4 years time.

Someone needs to follow him, and the new right is not going to rally behind RINOs like Romney or similar old-school conservatives.

Some thoughts:

- Tom Fitton
- Cernovich
- Eric Trump
- Tucker Carlson

Who else?

Ivanka's involvement and influence is rarely demonstrated by "first daughters". Her activity gives the impression that she wouldn't be opposed to carrying the title of "First Female President of the US"

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
To me the real issue if trump loses will be hardcore censorship of co conservative thoughts.

Trump is charismatic and dogged when it comes to getting his opinion out there using a variety of channels. I don't see some random Republican candidate being able to do the same.

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
Kushner comes with Ivanka, so I'll pass. Ivanka can also be an SJW. I don't trust them.

If I'm going to virtue signal for the first female POTUS, it'll be for someone like Kristi Noem (South Dakota governor).

I think Tucker would be great. Don Jr. and Eric aren't bad. I'm a big fan of Rand Paul.

Last edited:
My favourites:

-Trump - he might run again, provided that the election is really stolen from him
-Mike Pence - did an awesome job and has the frame to carry both the Republican establishment as well as the working class
-Dan Crenshaw - watch him, he is still developing, but I feel he's got the potential of being a great leader with mass appeal
-Don Jr. - obvious choice, has experience and mass appeal

Kekemet

Sparrow
My favourites:

-Trump - he might run again, provided that the election is really stolen from him
-Mike Pence - did an awesome job and has the frame to carry both the Republican establishment as well as the working class
-Dan Crenshaw - watch him, he is still developing, but I feel he's got the potential of being a great leader with mass appeal
-Don Jr. - obvious choice, has experience and mass appeal
Did you just seriously list Dan Crenshaw?

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
Do you really think after what has been done to Trump over the past four years any of these people would be eager to step into his shoes? Unless we see a reformation of the election process in the United States conservatives are basically participating in a round of MMA with one hand tied behind their backs.

Just for the record, I'm not black pilling here ;-) My point is that we cannot afford to keep participating in a game that's squarely rigged against us. How exactly we'll fix this situation and whether it can be fixed without bloodshed is anyone's guess at this point. I hope SCOTUS takes this crisis seriously as the decision will have long term consequences on the future of our republic.

n0000

Woodpecker
Do you really think after what has been done to Trump over the past four years any of these people would be eager to step into his shoes? Unless we see a reformation of the election process in the United States conservatives are basically participating in a round of MMA with one hand tied behind their backs.

Just for the record, I'm not black pilling here ;-) My point is that we cannot afford to keep participating in a game that's squarely rigged against us. How exactly we'll fix this situation and whether it can be fixed without bloodshed is anyone's guess at this point. I hope SCOTUS takes this crisis seriously as the decision will have long term consequences on the future of our republic.

How is it rigged against us? We just pulled out quite an impressive performance given the once every hundred year situation we are in. Republicans took legislatures which means they will control redistricting and took seats in the house. The presidency has yet to be decided. It was not a resounding victory for the left.

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
How is it rigged against us? We just pulled out quite an impressive performance given the once every hundred year situation we are in. Republicans took legislatures which means they will control redistricting and took seats in the house. The presidency has yet to be decided. It was not a resounding victory for the left.

Yes, that's still a possibility. But if SCOTUS refuses to hear the case or if Roberts sides with the Left again, then you would agree that the Dems got away with juicing the election? Also, whether or not 'republicans' took or held the house does not matter as very few of them represent our interest or the well being of our people. You are still stuck in a 'red team' vs. 'blue team' type of mentality and I cannot really fault you for that as it's pretty pervasive over here in Europe as well. We all have been raised with that type of mindset and it's difficult to extract yourself from that.

Per your question by the way: If you do not think that the current election process in the United States is rigged against conservatives then we do not have a basis for dialog as you apparently refuse all pertinent evidence which keeps on mounting.

EndlessGravity

Kingfisher

There will always be men willing to step into those shoes. Sometimes because of how hard a fight it is. They may more carefully consider their positioning though. I know this because I'm one of those men, however feeble and sometimes misguided my attempts have been.

Junior has the guts but he will probably turn people off by too loudly promoting the conspiracy-prone side of Dissent Right.

Tucker is reasonable and respected widely. Maybe too reasonable.

Fitton. Uh, who? If you have to explain who he is, I doubt the possibility.

Cerno is a gifter.

Maybe a topic for another thread but what are you personally doing to bring the fight? A more important Q, imho.

Hypno

Crow
I'll echo Gravity here.

I like Don Jr., but he seems more like a guy who can only talk to his base, like Bernie, than a guy like Tucker or Kayleigh MacEnany.

Pence needs to be considered as well.

Invanka - I don't trust her on lady issues.

Rand Paul - got his father's lack of personality but not his father's sense of conviction. While he's more solid than many republicans, that is not saying much. I worry that he will sell out. I think he's got more in common with W than his father.

Tom Fritton - Judicial Watch guy has balls the size of church bells. If not President, then Attorney General (unless Jay Sekulow want AG, then give Fritton ). Instead of red Make America Great hats, they would say Do You Even LIft Bro?

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Ron Desantis of Florida seems good, I like what I’ve seen post Corona. But we first need to clear up this mess

I’m concerned how the Supreme Court will play out, they could be mostly deep state liberals for all we know. I’m looking and Amy Coeney Barrett and Kavanaugh, I’m not sure what to expect from them

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
Why is Trump too old? If he can do it (and he doesn't pull a rabbit out of his hat here) I see no reason why he won't. He already has the bullseye on his back.

I'm not saying this is anywhere near over, but always check your emotions for the acute overreaction: we do this all the time as humans. Lose a bet? Get worked up and say you're never betting again (within 24-4 hours). After a week you are like, meh, I can do it again, pay it back, etc. - no biggie.

The arc is always longer than you think. The economy might crash in 2022. You can blame Biden for it if he's president, while it was probably going to happen anyway if Trump got elected, etc. There are thousands of permutations. I could go on and on. For now, just get to a different state if you think things are crumbling. Mostly in the Democrat run cities, they are. Big time.

kel

Pelican
Unironically, Kanye. Just like with Trump, you're not going to get exactly what you want, but you'll get someone who's wandered off the reservation and is egotistical enough to take chances.

As I've said elsewhere, at this point all you can hope for is someone rich and influential enough and just a little bit crazy because those are the people who'll be different from the Republican standard fare and who have what it takes to go up against the Republican power first and the greater moneypower after that. And, frankly, at this point anyone who can top the chosen candidate essentially has to be a celebrity of some variety. Someone with existing cultural influence they can build on. With all due respect, a lot of the people others have named above are literal whos that don't stand a chance unless they're selected by the money power which would indicate we (I) don't want them in the first place.

I didn't support Bush, I didn't support McCain, I didn't support Romney, I'm not going to support any other captial-r Republican suit either and I don't think I'm alone. Trump was the first "Republican" I supported because he was different, and my kvetches with him are all regarding ways he ended up being a traditional politician, almost never because "he just went tooooooooo faaaaaaaar this time" type stuff. The GOP is going to try to "go back", and they'll get some help from the Dems who likewise want to reestablish the comfortable old duopoloy. Personally, I have no interest in that.

If you found a man who literally everyone loved - I mean just as a hypothetical, imagine that 100% of people vote for him. What would be the outcome?

Well, democrats have just demonstrated that they are willing and able to manufacture fraudulent votes and steal the election. As they are now in power of the executive, the people who do the fraud will not be punished. So, why would they ever allow a republican president to be elected? Again, just as a hypothetical, why would they allow it? They have the power (through fraud) to prevent it, they have the will to do it, and they will face no consequences for it.

So this imaginary candidate who gets 100% of the vote? What happens to him? "OH WOW! WE JUST FOUND A BUNCH OF VOTES FOR THE OTHER GUY WOW! IT WAS SO CLOSE BUT THE OTHER GUY WON BY JUST 1000 VOTES WOW! WHAT A CLOSE ELECTION WOW!" Why would you think that anything else is going to happen?

If they can steal it (and they can) then they will.

"don't worry! We still have the senate!" - yeah, and the only reason you have the senate is because the democrats who just stole the election were too stupid to manufacture ballots with votes for senate. I guess their handlers forgot to tell them to do that. In two years, you'll lose the senate. They'll pack the courts, so you'll lose that bulwark against their tyranny. Their footsoldiers - their "red guard" (antifa) will be down on the streets bullying people who don't signal left-wing allegiance. The tech industry will censor anyone who disagrees. Together, tech and antifa will make sure that conservatives have no place in society.

Yelp recently started flagging businesses as "accused of racism" - so what that means is, antifa sees a grocery store selling tomatoes to someone in a trump hat. Antifa demands the grocery store kick the "fascist" out, and if they don't, yelp flags them as racist. If you defend yourself, you'll lose your job so you can't afford food anyway. Remember the Wustenbergs? They were bullied in a Chipotle and the wife defended herself with a gun. Both the wife and the husband have lost their jobs and they're charged with assault.

Oh and if you publicly supported trump in the past, they have you on a list and will try to get your fired in the future. No, that doesn't mean the government will kick down your door. It just means that for years and decades hence, they will refer to that list and then contact whatever company you work for and say, "are you aware that you employ fascists??" You'll be fired (lest the company be labeled "racist" by yelp). When you look for a job that'll google your name and see that you're on the list and refuse to hire you.

This is your future.