Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election? [September Poll]

Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

kel

Pelican
Leaning Trump right now, though overall favoring Biden. Who knows, really. November is still a long way away.

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
I'm pretty sure Biden will win. There is going to be massive amounts of voter fraud "oh look we found 100,000 ballots behind Shanisa's desk and 95% are for Biden" and some kind of anti-Trump October "surprise." Could see "TPTB" collapse Trump's biggest bragging point, the inflated stock market. Nobody cares about a rape accusation, some dumb cousin's opinion, or something "naughty" or "evil" he said. Could also be a false flag mass shooting from some "Trump supporter" that makes absolutely no sense logically other than to smear Trump.

We are entering the final stretch of the election so any kind of false flag, October surprise, or whatever will happened in the next 50 days.

One way or another, the masses are just rotting carcasses waiting to be picked clean by the vultures in (((finance))). I would not pay attention to any of it and just focus on what's going on financially, and in terms of military deployments, this is the game after all. The culture war, the 3rd world invaders, the bolsheviks running amok, convincing those with masks that those without masks are trying to kill them, while all of these are dangerous in and of themselves, a large element of this is just theater.

The fact that gates got us to use all of his patented tech is the reason why he's about to unleash his patented gene-altering vax on everyone, because no one said "no".

What this poll should be about is, how are the tractors going to use whoever gets in to do X Y and Z, and state your theories for Orange and Hunter's Dad alike.

Amwolf

Pigeon
One way or another, the masses are just rotting carcasses waiting to be picked clean by the vultures in (((finance))).
It really doesn't matter who wins as the elite, globalists, Zionists, international financiers, Big [insert industry here], and special interest groups will remain in control. I hope that Orange wins because his victory will provide us with another four years to regroup and prevent the last remaining major US institution from being taken over by Marxists. He hasn't fulfilled any of his campaign promises nor has he been an ally to the Dissident Right, but a Biden administration will be far worse.

Both myself and my leftist TDS affected friend agree for once that Trump will win. I think he has it in the bag legitly because of shy voters will come out in full force and my friend thinks he will win despite losing a few swing states because he will not concede the election by citing fraud and make his supreme court judges rule in his favour similar to Gore v. Bush in 2000.

joost

Kingfisher
I have the impression that most Americans are the silent majority. Trump had a good track-record (specially in the economy) and the majority knows. In 2016 I thought it was strange how Hillary had such advantage in polls but online Trump was clearly the favorite. Go to Youtube and people will downvote fake-news channels, go to any publication with comments and they will favor Trump.

You have the loud and unhinged minority controlling Tech and "Journalism" but even there you see The People favoring Trump. Tech companies wouldn't need to censor the Right Wing if it was only a minority.

If Hillary with all the power (corruption) she had and being a woman (identity politics) wasn't enough for her to win the presidential race, imagine Sleepy Joe. I'm concerned about the mail-in ballots but I don't think it will be enough for them to rig the election.

I have faith in America and I decided to put money on Trump. I'm betting he will win the election. You can double your money.

Here's the betting website forecast:

Sig

I'm pretty sure Biden will win. There is going to be massive amounts of voter fraud "oh look we found 100,000 ballots behind Shanisa's desk and 95% are for Biden" and some kind of anti-Trump October "surprise." Could see "TPTB" collapse Trump's biggest bragging point, the inflated stock market. Nobody cares about a rape accusation, some dumb cousin's opinion, or something "naughty" or "evil" he said. Could also be a false flag mass shooting from some "Trump supporter" that makes absolutely no sense logically other than to smear Trump.

We are entering the final stretch of the election so any kind of false flag, October surprise, or whatever will happened in the next 50 days.
With all the treachery between media and Democrats I still believe that President Trump will prevail as the winner.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Trump will win the presidential election only. As in, Donald Trump will get the most legitimate votes. I'm confident in that.

Does that mean he will be president of the United States, or maintain control of the country? I'm not sure. I get the feeling that democrats aren't going to make the fight about who got the most votes, they are going to try to backdoor it via supreme court, fraud, civil war, UN peacekeeping or secession.

Trump will win the presidential election only. As in, Donald Trump will get the most legitimate votes. I'm confident in that.

Does that mean he will be president of the United States, or maintain control of the country? I'm not sure. I get the feeling that democrats aren't going to make the fight about who got the most votes, they are going to try to backdoor it via supreme court, fraud, civil war, UN peacekeeping or secession.
I think Biden's nomination has more to do with the destruction of the Electoral College. As in they want him to lose to begin the process of destroying one of the last aspects of America that makes us different. You see this similarly with the 2A, and regulatory powers by agencies like the ATF.

Its obvious Dems want a winner take all direct democracy, to pair with their open borders policies. Than would be check mate.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I think Biden's nomination has more to do with the destruction of the Electoral College. As in they want him to lose to begin the process of destroying one of the last aspects of America that makes us different. You see this similarly with the 2A, and regulatory powers by agencies like the ATF.

Its obvious Dems want a winner take all direct democracy, to pair with their open borders policies. Than would be check mate.
Good premise, an electoral college vs. popular vote challenge would be a good supreme court challenge for the dems. It would also be a good complaint to a UN body.

Amwolf

Pigeon
Good premise, an electoral college vs. popular vote challenge would be a good supreme court challenge for the dems. It would also be a good complaint to a UN body.
I've recently participated in an international relations-related professional development and academic program held in Europe. One of my instructors was vehemently anti-Trump (no surprise) and went on about how he shouldn't be president as he didn't win the popular vote. From my observations, there are many of people, especially those across the Atlantic who are in the Marxist camp, fail to understand the importance of the electoral collage and why it was implemented in the first place.