Whore to Housewife

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Anyway, I wouldn't marry a single mother or a divorced woman. That is to say, I did it, and I found all the red pill warnings match my experience. My wife has a number of virtues, so I wasn't completely out of my mind when I decided to marry her, but she puts a higher priority on her child from a previous marriage than she does on me, even now after he's grown, and the flaws that led to her first divorce have been present in our marriage.

Heck, based on my experience, my advice is to not marry at all. However, I know that hope springs eternal, and an observant Christian man is likely to fall in love, and want the woman with all his heart, and will end up rolling the dice. Most will end up thinking like me, but not all.

This is a common fantasy, like "taming the bad boy" for women. Why make things unnecessarily difficult for yourself? Sure, help your neighbor, but this is no different from a women trying to find a gang banger to reform him and marry him. Sounds like a project rather than a marriage.

I dont have a daughter. Are you suggesting marrying a single mom and being a good father to her daughter is the way to solving the problem?

You sidestepped the "lost sheep" question.

A major reason I came to the Philippines was to allow my four stepdaughters to stay in their native country, rather than being scooped up and raised in the degenerate western world. There is certainly temptation in the Philippines, but they have a very large extended family and a culture which will help to keep them out of too much trouble. The two teen girls like to watch Korean boy-band videos, and as they drool over the young men, I think to myself that I made the right decision. They would have had too much easy access temptation in America, and they would have been turned into feminists, with all the dysfunction that entails.

bmw633

Robin
You will clean up the "messes" you have made not according to how, when, where YOU want it but according to GOD's ways. You don't need to live with an agenda of wifing up a whore. But if it occurs to you because God ordained it, as a way of penance, only then you should take complete responsibility.

Why complicate your life, then try to justify it? Some of these women are perpetual drama queens, BPDs, sociopaths, narcissists, bipolar, etc. that NO ONE can fix. I don't care how bad you have sinned, self-flagellation would be preferable to dealing with the craziness and drama that comes with women such as that.

Ask me how I know about that......

Why complicate your life, then try to justify it? Some of these women are perpetual drama queens, BPDs, sociopaths, narcissists, bipolar, etc. that NO ONE can fix. I don't care how bad you have sinned, self-flagellation would be preferable to dealing with the craziness and drama that comes with women such as that.

Ask me how I know about that......

Imagine a future society where due to to prenatal screening and genetic engineering, no women are born with B cluster mental health problems! What a paradise! But I'm sure female nature would still find ways to make things difficult.... Lol

When the sex androids truly arrive on the scene, women are going to have problems finding male customers for their troubles. They will have to treat men better, to find a quality human male partner. Future couples having fights will say to each other, "I should just get rid of you and get an android!" If the androids are self-aware, I will pity them. And this could be a unique reason for an AI rebellion against humanity!

What I'm seeing alot of in this thread is condemnation for women with "mistakes" in their past.

Have to be real honest, I slept around and like many, got nowhere fast. We have to ask ourselves as men, why can we more easily forgive ourselves than the women we meet who have a similar past, Especially when men are a big part of the equation?

There's still these slut accusations when some of us were as bad or worse. But it feels nice to judge because you aren't in that trap anymore.

I get caught in this all the time, I hold women to a higher standard than I've held myself over past years. How is that fair? It's not. However without a collective standard for norms, people degenerate quickly, more so hiding in the anonymity of a large city, with tech, etc.

I fully admit that I have struggled to get past some women's poor decisions, like abortion(Im pro life), too many partners, etc. But the past is the past no matter how dark(within reason). What's important is the life they want in the future, potentially with a good man. We shouldn't be looking down on these cuturally misled women like they are undeserving of still having a child and a family for our own self righteous justification. If we do, this becomes a never ending and probably worsening phenomenon. Loneliness and meaninglessness.

Moving forward to a life thay both want to share together could be great.(and we need to stop fearing real relationships)(although I do realise divorce rape is a thing, ugh.)

You know I've searched for the perfect woman(around the world) and she doesn't exist. Sooner or later I've got to pick a woman and start a family or stay indefinitely in this culturally overhyped dating realm of limbo, Which has led me the closest to hell I've ever been.

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
Anyway, I wouldn't marry a single mother or a divorced woman. That is to say, I did it, and I found all the red pill warnings match my experience. My wife has a number of virtues, so I wasn't completely out of my mind when I decided to marry her, but she puts a higher priority on her child from a previous marriage than she does on me, even now after he's grown, and the flaws that led to her first divorce have been present in our marriage.

Heck, based on my experience, my advice is to not marry at all. However, I know that hope springs eternal, and an observant Christian man is likely to fall in love, and want the woman with all his heart, and will end up rolling the dice. Most will end up thinking like me, but not all.
My brother is marrying a single mom. He’s a blue pilled simp in the worst way. He rarely talks to me anymore since I’m so conservative/religious, but I still care about him. Anyway I could convince him it’s a bad deal, or do I just wait for the inevitable breakdown and give him the red pill/black pill/God pill then?

Thomas More

Hummingbird
My brother is marrying a single mom. He’s a blue pilled simp in the worst way. He rarely talks to me anymore since I’m so conservative/religious, but I still care about him. Anyway I could convince him it’s a bad deal, or do I just wait for the inevitable breakdown and give him the red pill/black pill/God pill then?

Sounds like you've already answered your own question. You don't talk much, and he doesn't agree with your world view. Doesn't sound like a good idea.

I post about marriage here when the topic comes up, but I never try to talk anyone out of marriage in real life. They won't listen anyway, but if they did, and broke it off, they might regret it forever. Heck, a situation might look doomed to me, but would actually be a happy marriage. You definitely will not be appreciated if you criticize a man's girlfriend, even if your criticism is accurate.

The only way I'd even discuss the risks of marriage with a man who's engaged is if they have cold feet, and they brought up the topic. Even then, it's probably better to say they have to decide this for themselves.

A major reason I came to the Philippines was to allow my four stepdaughters to stay in their native country, rather than being scooped up and raised in the degenerate western world. There is certainly temptation in the Philippines, but they have a very large extended family and a culture which will help to keep them out of too much trouble. The two teen girls like to watch Korean boy-band videos, and as they drool over the young men, I think to myself that I made the right decision. They would have had too much easy access temptation in America, and they would have been turned into feminists, with all the dysfunction that entails.
I’m curious, why did you decide to marry a woman with 4 kids? Thanks

What I'm seeing alot of in this thread is condemnation for women with "mistakes" in their past.

Have to be real honest, I slept around and like many, got nowhere fast. We have to ask ourselves as men, why can we more easily forgive ourselves than the women we meet who have a similar past, Especially when men are a big part of the equation?
I don’t think it is about forgiving. As much as it is men, most, can make rational decisions and admit mistakes and move forward. Women, generally, can’t admit being wrong. Nor can you count on them to make smart decisions. The only smart decisions they make are when they are trying to grab resources when they set aside all their habits to lock down a provider. All of sudden, myles in accounting is sexy and handsome. That’s why all societies prior the last 100 years knew that women had to be constrained and men made decisions for them. How well has all the independent thinking women have been doing for the last 50 years been going?

And no offense to those who have, but don’t marry a woman with kids. Just a disaster waiting to happen. I’ve never been married but I’ll die single before raising another man’s kid.

I’m curious, why did you decide to marry a woman with 4 kids? Thanks

We first connected on Facebook, and spent three years doing audio and video calls. And then I flew out for two weeks, to spend real world time with her and the kids. It took me a long time to warm up to the idea of being with a woman with four children. She truly loves me, but the kids are a major challenge, especially the oldest girl (age 15). I went into it with my eyes open, having seen many red pill videos about single mothers. I have never met the father, who is a deadbeat dad.

I would not endorse this, even as a last resort. Sometimes God puts people in your life to test you whether or not you will remove them from your life (not remove them of life itself). You can provide the most lavish lush lifestyle for said former-strumpet, and eventually, all variables of behavior revert to the mean. The aggression, the jealousy, the obsession, the wandering desire, and any addictions that may plague her corrupted personality. Unless somehow God has truly opened her heart and eyes, which I have never met in a woman who was, at any point in her life, a semen receptacle.

Loneliness is hard, and even harder if you don't pray for strength and Holiness. Frame is never broken when God is speaking through you, but use that frame to cultivate His plan for us, not to try to bring a fallen woman into an order. If she wants to be a housewife, like Roosh said, she will seek out God on her own and a righteous man will connect with her.

Trust in the Lord, and look to a girl who would follow you. She must have grown up with a positive relationship with her father, I'm not sorry there is no alternative. I will not engage in any romantically-inclined conversation with a woman if I find out that she has either had an abortion, has been (allegedly or not) abused, is a mother (single or not), had a bad relationship with her father or views him with contempt, has burned the coal, and has slept around. I'm pretty good at screening for these tells, and some are automatic upon visual inspection. Ideally a virgin, but if for some reason you never find one, then you will have to compromise with what female stock is available, so choose wisely.

Focus on the Lord, and the rabid snake pit of whoredom will eat itself and the innocent women will be revealed, either through grace or through the evil ones trying to attack them for not debasing themselves like they do. Build up your house, your network of friends and businesses, and you will find one. Get into a relationship for the right reasons and you won't regret much. Nothing is perfect in the earthly sense in the end anyways.

If she has actually moved on from her past, that's one thing. The emperor Justinian fell in love with an actual prostitute, Theodora, and changed the law so that he could marry her. They're both remembered as saints in the Orthodox calendar: Justinian for his wise governance and just laws, and Theodora for her compassion and her efforts to end the Chalcedonian schism. As empress, she'd buy enslaved prostitutes and free them.

If she has not changed her ways, though, marrying a loose woman is a disaster waiting to happen. Church law from the middle ages required that a former prostitute live chastely for at least three months before marrying, to make sure she wasn't still a ho on the inside.

If she has actually moved on from her past, that's one thing. The emperor Justinian fell in love with an actual prostitute, Theodora, and changed the law so that he could marry her. They're both remembered as saints in the Orthodox calendar: Justinian for his wise governance and just laws, and Theodora for her compassion and her efforts to end the Chalcedonian schism. As empress, she'd buy enslaved prostitutes and free them.

If she has not changed her ways, though, marrying a loose woman is a disaster waiting to happen. Church law from the middle ages required that a former prostitute live chastely for at least three months before marrying, to make sure she wasn't still a ho on the inside.
Honestly, how many people really change? You really think a woman who slept around when she was prettier and now as the wall approaches, she is now reformed? She might be reformed until she is officially married. Then she will probably revert to her old ways. Be careful gentlemen.

Last edited:
I would not endorse this, even as a last resort. Sometimes God puts people in your life to test you whether or not you will remove them from your life (not remove them of life itself). You can provide the most lavish lush lifestyle for said former-strumpet, and eventually, all variables of behavior revert to the mean. The aggression, the jealousy, the obsession, the wandering desire, and any addictions that may plague her corrupted personality. Unless somehow God has truly opened her heart and eyes, which I have never met in a woman who was, at any point in her life, a semen receptacle.

Loneliness is hard, and even harder if you don't pray for strength and Holiness. Frame is never broken when God is speaking through you, but use that frame to cultivate His plan for us, not to try to bring a fallen woman into an order. If she wants to be a housewife, like Roosh said, she will seek out God on her own and a righteous man will connect with her.

Trust in the Lord, and look to a girl who would follow you. She must have grown up with a positive relationship with her father, I'm not sorry there is no alternative. I will not engage in any romantically-inclined conversation with a woman if I find out that she has either had an abortion, has been (allegedly or not) abused, is a mother (single or not), had a bad relationship with her father or views him with contempt, has burned the coal, and has slept around. I'm pretty good at screening for these tells, and some are automatic upon visual inspection. Ideally a virgin, but if for some reason you never find one, then you will have to compromise with what female stock is available, so choose wisely.

Focus on the Lord, and the rabid snake pit of whoredom will eat itself and the innocent women will be revealed, either through grace or through the evil ones trying to attack them for not debasing themselves like they do. Build up your house, your network of friends and businesses, and you will find one. Get into a relationship for the right reasons and you won't regret much. Nothing is perfect in the earthly sense in the end anyways.

The big question is, has the women truly repented and had a change of heart? And will she actually stay that way, through church activity, wholesome friends, a decent work environment, daily scripture study, limited use of social media, regular prayer and fasting, and a desire to have children?

"Has burned the coal?" And so your women must only use renewable energy resources, such as solar, geo-thermal and wind?

Last edited:

bmw633

Robin

That is about as common in real life as a man biting a dog, a whore suddenly becoming a Godly woman today. It happens, but why would a man Chance it with someone who could easily fall into the arms of another man without any conscience or remorse.

Better to seek out a woman with a very low notch count/virgin.

bucky

Ostrich
That is about as common in real life as a man biting a dog, a whore suddenly becoming a Godly woman today. It happens, but why would a man Chance it with someone who could easily fall into the arms of another man without any conscience or remorse.

Better to seek out a woman with a very low notch count/virgin.

Obviously it's better to find a woman who hasn't been promiscuous. I think the topic came up because those women are very hard to find in the modern West.