Who's behind all of this?

Towgunner

Kingfisher
I have a lot of misgivings about Voltaire but his alleged statement "If you want to know who controls you, look to who you are not allowed to criticize" is very revealing of our current situation. Worse still is the moment when you answer the question above.

This is one very effective way to define the power(s) that are controlling our society. Another way is to reference intersectionality and the progressive stack. I first learned about intersectionality et al, from Bernard Chafin at "Chafin's Inferno". That was years ago. I found it distburbing back then and now its a reality.

The leaders of BLM also tell you who's ruling over you too and, surprise, the leadership is consistent with intersectionality. And so, black lesbian women currently control the United States. You can't question these people all you can do is literally shut up and listen...and do what your told, period.

Professor Brett Weinstein experienced this first hand. After being accused of racism he dared to question his accuser and the merit of the accusation. He was met with a venomous death stare from "professor" naima lowe who stated, "if you have to ask why you're racist that proves you're racist".

This is your master...

1622124130823.png

This is what controls academia, the media, our culture...biden, much of congress, the judiciary and even the military.

What strikes me is not just the obvious things, such as, marxism, rather, its the peculiar idiocy that comes from people like this. Why did the CIA and US Army just produce sjw recruiting videos? Answer: because the biden administration signed an executive order that implemented an "equity" policy for the whole government. That thing pictured above is one of the chief advocates of "equity", which as we all know seeks equality of outcome at all costs.

We can down vote, laugh, ridicule and even cry about the recent recruiting videos, but, it shows you that the niama lowe's are in control.

Also, let's be honest here. We all talk about the how this agenda seeks to invert everything. Well, take a good look at the "professor" above. Extremely obese, utterly disgusting to look at, smells (she admits this), idiotic, narcissitic, self-absorbed, mentally unstable, violent...I could go on and on. This is the opposite of an ideal.

That's who controls you. Oh, and who controls the keys to the US's nuclear arsenal too.

What could possibly go wrong?

Towgunner

Kingfisher
You seem to be alluding to one power structure while completely dismissing the other. You are also missing that Satan controls both. You are on the path, brother, but you do not have the full picture.
Absolutely its Satan. Note the bit about inverting things. That said, its important to understand the satanic machinations. That way we can isolate this problem and start to work to unravel it.

Putting the unqualified, lame, crazy and downright wretched people in charge of everything is not good for posterity. This forum is one small part of the evolving canon that will one day confront and destroy this thing.

unit414

Sparrow
You seem to be alluding to one power structure while completely dismissing the other. You are also missing that Satan controls both. You are on the path, brother, but you do not have the full picture.
I may regret asking this, but can you elaborate instead of talking in vague terms? Who are the 2 power structures, what is the big picture, etc.?

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I have a lot of misgivings about Voltaire but his alleged statement "If you want to know who controls you, look to who you are not allowed to criticize" is very revealing of our current situation. Worse still is the moment when you answer the question above.

This is one very effective way to define the power(s) that are controlling our society. Another way is to reference intersectionality and the progressive stack. I first learned about intersectionality et al, from Bernard Chafin at "Chafin's Inferno". That was years ago. I found it distburbing back then and now its a reality.

The leaders of BLM also tell you who's ruling over you too and, surprise, the leadership is consistent with intersectionality. And so, black lesbian women currently control the United States. You can't question these people all you can do is literally shut up and listen...and do what your told, period.

Professor Brett Weinstein experienced this first hand. After being accused of racism he dared to question his accuser and the merit of the accusation. He was met with a venomous death stare from "professor" naima lowe who stated, "if you have to ask why you're racist that proves you're racist".

This is your master...

View attachment 31173

This is what controls academia, the media, our culture...biden, much of congress, the judiciary and even the military.

What strikes me is not just the obvious things, such as, marxism, rather, its the peculiar idiocy that comes from people like this. Why did the CIA and US Army just produce sjw recruiting videos? Answer: because the biden administration signed an executive order that implemented an "equity" policy for the whole government. That thing pictured above is one of the chief advocates of "equity", which as we all know seeks equality of outcome at all costs.

We can down vote, laugh, ridicule and even cry about the recent recruiting videos, but, it shows you that the niama lowe's are in control.

Also, let's be honest here. We all talk about the how this agenda seeks to invert everything. Well, take a good look at the "professor" above. Extremely obese, utterly disgusting to look at, smells (she admits this), idiotic, narcissitic, self-absorbed, mentally unstable, violent...I could go on and on. This is the opposite of an ideal.

That's who controls you. Oh, and who controls the keys to the US's nuclear arsenal too.

What could possibly go wrong?

Our alien friends control everything - but they need bag men. These obese black lesbians gets their day in the sun and when/if the backlash comes, the black obese lesbians take the fall.

If you want to completely destroy a society, a way of life, an ideal, it takes a while. First counterculture came in, then the gays, hyper sexualization of everything, on and on. Each a blow against normal life.

But the whole time, its a different group of bag men who are promoted by our alien friends. If you attack wet ass pussy, naked black women training your 8 year old daughter to be a prostitute, you are not even half right. All of that is propped as a bag man. You yell and scream, you tear it down, it was nothing but a mirage. You are fighting windmills.

Our friends have become more clever and now are creating a system/frame of the discussion so that it is illegal to criticize the bag men. Thats smart. But its still the same thing.

You attack drugged up trannies rubbing your kids while reading books to them about gay sex in school - its still just the bag men.

Last edited:

unit414

Sparrow
Lucifer and the fallen angels are right here on this earth. Living, breathing, walking, and talking among us. Subverting everything decent in this world. I know who they are, and that knowledge is power. Towgunner here said "wake up." Simple but good advice. Millions of our kinsmen in the west need to do precisely that but are far too wrapped up in the hedonistic and unimportant pursuits of this world.

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
Another way is to reference intersectionality and the progressive stack. I first learned about intersectionality et al, from Bernard Chafin at "Chafin's Inferno". That was years ago. I found it distburbing back then and now its a reality.

I wonder what ever happen to Bernard Chapin. Looks like it disappeared after 2010 or 2011.

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Towgunner, with respect I think those types of people are the surface level faces of the real culprits.

It's been covered on the forum multiple times, and I think it really comes back to 1. Satan, 2. a particular tribe of Jesus deniers. 3. People who are used by evil to carry out and be the catalyst for what we're experiencing. They being clever themselves, can't put themselves in the limelight. They've elevated black lesbians and all these other groups through their methods of ideological subversion. But they're only a means to their ends. An ends that will no doubt be disrupted, but for a time they are winning.

I do think there may very well be something to what the X factor guy said about the Free Masons. Hell, throughout history there have always been a ruling elite in some form or other, Rockefellers, etc. I have no doubt they want to maintain that, and want to shield themselves from backlash for the sadism they inflict on humanity. Bad people never want to pay for their sins -- hence why Epstein was so obviously murdered. High level people get in these positions to get away with their crimes. It's very convenient for them to make detestable people feel empowered and put them at the front -- shock troops.

But I think these ancient orders and new organizations operate outside of and within the government. They've infiltrated every level, but also answer to no one it seems. Truly a shadow government. I think current governments are only there to give the masses the perception they have some level of control. Maybe they never had it.

I think a good psychological maneuver to use, might be to make an effort of letting people like her and others know, they're just tools of their masters. Plant the seeds of doubt. Let them know when their masters take power, they'll be discarded.

Lastly, while I often ponder, as we all do, the who, when it began and to what ends are being pushed, it's equally important to keep making our own strides.

Find wives of character, have kids, make teaching groups for character, fortitude, etc., influence and be in the spirit. Make a profile on alternative platforms, write a blog, write books and the like. Hell, write flyers and mail them or something. So many people don't know what sources to turn to. So many don't care, but they will eventually when all hell breaks loose.

Not everyone can put themselves out there publicly, but the point is to do what you can. Support others like Roosh or Quintus Curtius who do for example. I think ultimately we're just going to have to make our own institutions of a sort. Before we lost our currency control in 1913, they took education away and started indoctrinating the youth. Rescuing the minds of youth is a must, and first step. Considering how awful the Boy Scouts are now, there's a huge opportunity for something like that to come along.

In my line of work I see lost guys (18-early 20s) all the time. No direction, no grounding, no thought for seeking Christ...just disfunction and brainwashing. There's a huge need out there.

Last edited:
Mr. Bezmenov said it in best back in 1984. I think china could be the modern culprit, but in the years after the USSR fall and the rise of Xi Jinping it was the dems and the overall international left.

Look one level higher. There are people higher than presidents and countries. Call it the elite, call it the cult, call it the thirteen bloodlines. Families like Rockefellers/Rothschilds and managers like Gates who control all the international institutions (UN/WHO etc). Xi Jinping, the dems left, all actors and useful idiots.

Look one level higher. There are people higher than presidents and countries. Call it the elite, call it the cult, call it the thirteen bloodlines. Families like Rockefellers/Rothschilds and managers like Gates who control all the international institutions (UN/WHO etc). Xi Jinping, the dems left, all actors and useful idiots.
Yes, in fact these powerful people used the China trade wars of 2017-18 to twist the Chinese Communist Party's arm and force them to change their constitution to allow foreign investors to buy up Chinese Govt. banks.

China is just the boogie man the conservatives are allowed to use, while Russia is the boogie man the liberals are allowed to use. Neither are the culprit, it goes higher than either nation.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti... also can,and control wealth-management firms.