Who's behind all of this?

Proxy war. If you think that chick or whatever that she is constitutes as the enemy you’re far off the mark. Satan sits on top of the pyramid of degeneracy.

The most powerful people and “beings” operate from the shadows, never to be seen and keep a low profile while others carry out their bidding. Anything that operates from the shadows can’t be trusted, such as Satan, demons, certain elites etc.

I love how Christ came and openly preached and made His presence known. Meanwhile, Satan and his demons only show up behind closed doors, to small groups of individuals and are afraid to even be seen or known of since it throws a fork in the road for their plans.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
There's a lot of good feedback here. To clarify, I absolutely believe Satan is ultimately behind all this. Regarding the feedback, I think its a matter of resolution. At the highest level its Satan, but, he's a sly and clever spirit and always uses agents to do his work. That's a lower level of resolution. This post is an attempt to explore that lower level of resolution in order to identify some of his most prolific agents.

That being said, looking at many of the signals out there, such as the state departments recent policy to fly the black lives matter flag at US embassies around the world, plus, this on top of the homo flag policy, which was one of the first things biden did, suggests to me that the influence of the aforementioned individual(s) is a relevant factor here. The leaders of blm are both 1. Black and 2. lesbians. BLM says it wants to abolish the nuclear family and impose a "queer affirming" community.

I don't think anyone here will disagree that this is very much a marxist revolution. And that this flavor of marxism is based not on class, but rather, identity politics. An output of identity politics is the progressive stack or intersectionality. Intersectionality is the force ranking of people according to their aggrieved status and combination thereof. This is a hierarchy and I'd go as far as to say it's a caste system. This may not be the ultimate thing "behind it all", but, for the moment it's very much a big influence in our society. Therefore it demands our attention. Its already invaded our individual lives and it continues to do so. Satan is acting behind the scenes, for sure, but through this force.

How can anyone deny that the D.I.E. and C.R.T. aren't running wild across our land? Diversity, inclusion and equity, and Critical Race Theory, respectively. This has infiltrated for-profit corporations, medical institutions, and even the military. We once thought these places would be immune to this influence because they depend on competency due to the severity and demands of the job. Not so any longer. For-profit institutions are putting DIE ahead of their own profitability. The AMA putting this ahead of the welfare of patients. The military putting this ahead of our national defense and combat readiness.

So where is DIE and CRT and intersectionality coming from? Who created all this gobbly-gook. Who are the loudest and most ardent advocates of this? Also, let's consider Quo Bono, i.e. "who benefits". Lets go back to the progressive stack for a moment for the answer. Race and sexual orientation rank very high on this spectrum, therefore, a black lesbian women enjoys high status under such a paradigm. People like "professor" naima lowe are among the aristocracy of this caste system. And this is a very antagonistic system. Because its based on grievances people occupying the various rungs of this pyramid can't be questioned. If you're not high or, worse, not even on this spectrum you are not allowed to even speak because, after all, these people are victims. This is further supported by the notion that the people on the progressive stack are victims of people not on the spectrum and even people on the lower rungs. For instance, white males (off the spectrum entirely) and white women (lowest level on the stack). That's why you hear "white people or men, need to just shut up and listen".

You can't challenge them, you can't even speak up. You're just supposed to sit and listen. Oh wait, "silence is violence", so, bend that knee and cheer when they say cheer, put that blm and yimby sign and homo flag on your house. That's power.

Look everyone, yes its Satan. But, Satan never reveals himself, as we all know, he acts through his agents. My post here was to help illuminate the most prolific agents at work right now.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
There's a lot of good feedback here. To clarify, I absolutely believe Satan is ultimately behind all this. Regarding the feedback, I think its a matter of resolution. At the highest level its Satan, but, he's a sly and clever spirit and always uses agents to do his work. That's a lower level of resolution. This post is an attempt to explore that lower level of resolution in order to identify some of his most prolific agents.

That being said, looking at many of the signals out there, such as the state departments recent policy to fly the black lives matter flag at US embassies around the world, plus, this on top of the homo flag policy, which was one of the first things biden did, suggests to me that the influence of the aforementioned individual(s) is a relevant factor here. The leaders of blm are both 1. Black and 2. lesbians. BLM says it wants to abolish the nuclear family and impose a "queer affirming" community.

I don't think anyone here will disagree that this is very much a marxist revolution. And that this flavor of marxism is based not on class, but rather, identity politics. An output of identity politics is the progressive stack or intersectionality. Intersectionality is the force ranking of people according to their aggrieved status and combination thereof. This is a hierarchy and I'd go as far as to say it's a caste system. This may not be the ultimate thing "behind it all", but, for the moment it's very much a big influence in our society. Therefore it demands our attention. Its already invaded our individual lives and it continues to do so. Satan is acting behind the scenes, for sure, but through this force.

How can anyone deny that the D.I.E. and C.R.T. aren't running wild across our land? Diversity, inclusion and equity, and Critical Race Theory, respectively. This has infiltrated for-profit corporations, medical institutions, and even the military. We once thought these places would be immune to this influence because they depend on competency due to the severity and demands of the job. Not so any longer. For-profit institutions are putting DIE ahead of their own profitability. The AMA putting this ahead of the welfare of patients. The military putting this ahead of our national defense and combat readiness.

So where is DIE and CRT and intersectionality coming from? Who created all this gobbly-gook. Who are the loudest and most ardent advocates of this? Also, let's consider Quo Bono, i.e. "who benefits". Lets go back to the progressive stack for a moment for the answer. Race and sexual orientation rank very high on this spectrum, therefore, a black lesbian women enjoys high status under such a paradigm. People like "professor" naima lowe are among the aristocracy of this caste system. And this is a very antagonistic system. Because its based on grievances people occupying the various rungs of this pyramid can't be questioned. If you're not high or, worse, not even on this spectrum you are not allowed to even speak because, after all, these people are victims. This is further supported by the notion that the people on the progressive stack are victims of people not on the spectrum and even people on the lower rungs. For instance, white males (off the spectrum entirely) and white women (lowest level on the stack). That's why you hear "white people or men, need to just shut up and listen".

You can't challenge them, you can't even speak up. You're just supposed to sit and listen. Oh wait, "silence is violence", so, bend that knee and cheer when they say cheer, put that blm and yimby sign and homo flag on your house. That's power.

Look everyone, yes its Satan. But, Satan never reveals himself, as we all know, he acts through his agents. My post here was to help illuminate the most prolific agents at work right now.
Satan runs the jews, and the jews run the homosexuals and the blacks. Its that simple. The homo and black puppets will be the first to go when that particular golem is no longer needed.

It's that simple

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
I have a lot of misgivings about Voltaire but his alleged statement "If you want to know who controls you, look to who you are not allowed to criticize" is very revealing of our current situation. Worse still is the moment when you answer the question above.

This is one very effective way to define the power(s) that are controlling our society. Another way is to reference intersectionality and the progressive stack. I first learned about intersectionality et al, from Bernard Chafin at "Chafin's Inferno". That was years ago. I found it distburbing back then and now its a reality.

The leaders of BLM also tell you who's ruling over you too and, surprise, the leadership is consistent with intersectionality. And so, black lesbian women currently control the United States. You can't question these people all you can do is literally shut up and listen...and do what your told, period.

Professor Brett Weinstein experienced this first hand. After being accused of racism he dared to question his accuser and the merit of the accusation. He was met with a venomous death stare from "professor" naima lowe who stated, "if you have to ask why you're racist that proves you're racist".

This is your master...

View attachment 31173

This is what controls academia, the media, our culture...biden, much of congress, the judiciary and even the military.

What strikes me is not just the obvious things, such as, marxism, rather, its the peculiar idiocy that comes from people like this. Why did the CIA and US Army just produce sjw recruiting videos? Answer: because the biden administration signed an executive order that implemented an "equity" policy for the whole government. That thing pictured above is one of the chief advocates of "equity", which as we all know seeks equality of outcome at all costs.

We can down vote, laugh, ridicule and even cry about the recent recruiting videos, but, it shows you that the niama lowe's are in control.

Also, let's be honest here. We all talk about the how this agenda seeks to invert everything. Well, take a good look at the "professor" above. Extremely obese, utterly disgusting to look at, smells (she admits this), idiotic, narcissitic, self-absorbed, mentally unstable, violent...I could go on and on. This is the opposite of an ideal.

That's who controls you. Oh, and who controls the keys to the US's nuclear arsenal too.

What could possibly go wrong?

Lol, yeah, sure, blacks are controlling us.
For some reason, it read to me as satire. Pics relevant:
pitbullmeme2.jpegpitbullmeme.jpeg

typtre

Robin
The leaders of BLM also tell you who's ruling over you too and, surprise, the leadership is consistent with intersectionality. And so, black lesbian women currently control the United States. You can't question these people all you can do is literally shut up and listen...and do what your told, period.
Some people cannot question their wife, but that does not mean their wife rule over everyone. These people cannot be reasoned with, but they rule nothing but their little chicken coop.

Professor Brett Weinstein experienced this first hand. After being accused of racism he dared to question his accuser and the merit of the
That's Professional Jew Brett Weinstein to you, sir.

Look everyone, yes its Satan. But, Satan never reveals himself, as we all know, he acts through his agents. My post here was to help illuminate
Illuminate. You almost had it! :)

Jesuit+Power.JPG

These are the people who rule over you. You cannot see them. You can criticize them however much you want because no one will believe they rule over us much less comprehend how they rule over us, or even acknowledge they exist.

Cavalier

Pigeon
I have a lot of misgivings about Voltaire but his alleged statement "If you want to know who controls you, look to who you are not allowed to criticize" is very revealing of our current situation. Worse still is the moment when you answer the question above.

This is one very effective way to define the power(s) that are controlling our society. Another way is to reference intersectionality and the progressive stack. I first learned about intersectionality et al, from Bernard Chafin at "Chafin's Inferno". That was years ago. I found it distburbing back then and now its a reality.

Professor Brett Weinstein experienced this first hand. After being accused of racism he dared to question his accuser and the merit of the accusation. He was met with a venomous death stare from "professor" naima lowe who stated, "if you have to ask why you're racist that proves you're racist".

This is your master...

View attachment 31173

This is what controls academia, the media, our culture...biden, much of congress, the judiciary and even the military.

What strikes me is not just the obvious things, such as, marxism, rather, its the peculiar idiocy that comes from people like this. Why did the CIA and US Army just produce sjw recruiting videos? Answer: because the biden administration signed an executive order that implemented an "equity" policy for the whole government. That thing pictured above is one of the chief advocates of "equity", which as we all know seeks equality of outcome at all costs.

We can down vote, laugh, ridicule and even cry about the recent recruiting videos, but, it shows you that the niama lowe's are in control.

Also, let's be honest here. We all talk about the how this agenda seeks to invert everything. Well, take a good look at the "professor" above. Extremely obese, utterly disgusting to look at, smells (she admits this), idiotic, narcissitic, self-absorbed, mentally unstable, violent...I could go on and on. This is the opposite of an ideal.

That's who controls you. Oh, and who controls the keys to the US's nuclear arsenal too.

What could possibly go wrong?
The Niama Lowes are not in control. The Jews that murdered Christ and deny his divinity to this very day control us. The Biden, Obamas, Clintons, BLM, Homosexuals etc. are just put in as front men, buffers to misdirect attention away from the real power.

Elipe

Kingfisher
You're forgetting the chameleon effect. A certain group of people sponsor these people at the top of the progressive stack because it keeps people antagonistic toward each other instead of toward that certain group of people.

Who benefits? It's not necessarily someone at the top of the stack, but who has the power to manipulate it. If they wanted to, they could go from this 100% pro-black wokeness to KKK lynch mobs roaming the streets within a matter of months with their power of the media mouthpiece.

And I'm talking KKK lynch mobs fully populated by leftist Portland types.

I may regret asking this, but can you elaborate instead of talking in vague terms? Who are the 2 power structures, what is the big picture, etc.?

"the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience" (end of Ephesians 2:2)

The big picture is that your enemies are Satan and his demons, the world, and your own sinful and rebellious flesh. The power structure you are talking about is only one part of that picture.

Lucifer and the fallen angels are right here on this earth. Living, breathing, walking, and talking among us. Subverting everything decent in this world. I know who they are, and that knowledge is power. Towgunner here said "wake up." Simple but good advice. Millions of our kinsmen in the west need to do precisely that but are far too wrapped up in the hedonistic and unimportant pursuits of this world.

Are you sure you know who they are? One of the Orthodox Desert Fathers who was known as a very holy man and clearly chosen by God, reportedly was asked by a demon "who are the sheep and who are the goats" and the monk replied "I know I am one of the goats, as for where the sheep are only God knows." His humility caused the demon to flee.

Sometimes I suspect I am subverted by demons myself, especially with strong hatred of other people often taking hold of me. So I do my best to stay close to God, out of fear, which I believe keeps me safe from harm unless I lose vigilance. I don't say this in pride because I still have not been very successful, and if I am one day, God and not me will deserve the credit.