Who's had COVID? (Poll)

Have you ever had COVID?

• Yes, and I was vaccinated.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Maybe (untested), and I was vaccinated.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and I was NOT vaccinated.

Votes: 44 42.7%
  • Maybe (untested), and I was NOT vaccinated.

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • No, and I am vaccinated.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • No, and I am NOT vaccinated.

Votes: 33 32.0%

• Total voters

BasilSeal

Kingfisher
Trad Catholic
Gold Member
Share your COVID status, for "forum science"! Vote changing allowed for future adjustments (if needed). Individual votes are not public.

Last edited:

Lawrence87

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Had COVID, or rather was put in a situation due to work where I had to take a test, and it came back positive (whether or not that amounts to actually having COVID I am not sure), but that aside, it was not bad. I have definitely had worse bouts of flu. I was not bed-bound like I have been with some cases of flu, I was sitting up normally, using my PC, walking around fine etc. Exercise might have been tough (not that I tried). I didn't feel great, but it was not that bad considering the fuss everyone was making about it.

I am not vaccinated.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
I'm certain I had Covid when my wife had it. However, while she was tested, I wasn't. I scheduled a test, and felt too crappy to deal with driving to the site to take it. I had other things I had to do that day despite being sick, and getting the test was the one thing I felt I could take off the list.

I've been tested several times to be able to travel, but never tested positive. I considered answering MAYBE, but I'm certain I had it.

mountainaire

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Had a mild flu like illness that lasted 3 days in winter of 2020. Haven't been sick since then. Can't say for certain what it was. Unvaccinated, untested, unmasked and don't plan on changing that. If you take a test you could end up getting used as a statistic that they use to push for lockdowns and I don't want to contribute to that.

I answered "maybe". Coming down with a mild cold or flu once every 2-3 years seems to be the norm for me. Nothing really changed in that regard. Had close contact with family members that "tested positive" from those unreliable PCR tests they were giving out back then.

Last edited:

BasilSeal

Kingfisher
Trad Catholic
Gold Member
Interesting stats so far.

I haven't been sick in about 3-4 years, except for a short cold (during which I home tested negative) in the early spring which for all I know could have been allergies. As to the vaccine... that was and is a no.

The_ives

Pigeon
Other Christian
I had a really nasty case of the 'rona in January 2021. It lasted a month and I had to do a month in the hospital. I've suffered lung scarring and long covid. It's been a nasty year and a half since I got that sickness. That said don't inject that mystery poison in your body. Don't inject yourself with that spike protein.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
No vaccine, unsure if I had the virus. No flu/cold since 2018 but had two periods where I was very lethargic for a few days.

Tardynox

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
I once tested positive in December 2020, because my parents had it, but I didn't feel anything at all. Been sick due to people surrounding me also being sick on later occasions, but never tested again whatsoever.

Mojambo

Sparrow
Trad Catholic
Rephrasing the poll as "Who has exhibited symptoms of the alleged COVID?" I think would be better as it doesn't create a loaded question that promotes the establishment virology viewpoint as fact (since VI in COVID stands for virus).

For clarity, I am not denying people got sick with a perhaps harsher seasonal illness than normal. That being said, whatever illness I experienced last winter for a couple of days was substantially milder than any winter illness I got in the past. Whether that was considered "COVID" according to bogus tests is irrelevant, so I voted "No". Might as well ask whether you took a thermometer reading (a lot more accurate) or a tarot card reading (perhaps slightly less accurate) to determine whether you were sick or not.

Mojambo

Sparrow
Trad Catholic
I noted:

Better yet, if you don't want to vote on principle, then it is even easier. Don't vote at all and blast the pollster in the comments. You will get a :) reaction for your efforts.

I saw that note, but it is the second comment in. It's the equivalent of being "buried in the lede".

The headline (the poll question) has the presupposition, and it appears in the list of thread titles of this forum. If browsers of the forum don't open the thread and read the second post, the concept of COVID as described by the establishment is reinforced subliminally.

Buried in the thread is the disclaimer. It is disputable a novel pathogen has been leading to "coronavirus disease" (symptoms coincidentally congruent with seasonal illnesses). It is far from self-evident that theoretically invisible particles are being internally replicated and passed around, particles that you "have" or "acquire" from another living being, with said particles having the ability to cause nearly every known ailment to mankind.

Lede burying is a huge contributor to brainwashing the public. The majority of people won't read past the headline and are heavily influenced with the summarized versions they skim across. I'm merely asking that it be avoided here too as to not give the WHO, big pharma, the health dictatorships and their media lackeys help in doing their job.

tiikaa

Sparrow
Had it - it definetely exists I can tell you that-- though it was very similar to a normal flu but I did experience more severe symptoms like 40 degrees fever, terrible cough and even a light pneumonia... but I suffer from chronic Lyme disease so I am the kind of "risk group" guy. Still never wanted to take the experimental jab .. so what saved me from Covid? Ivermectin worked wonders (for me)