"Why am I having weird dreams lately...."

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Yet again: September escalation, a Second Virus, foreign troops on US soil. The consistency across denominations fascinates me.

I've seen the Catholic progression mapped out as this, where we're sitting between the fourth and fifth seal:

View attachment 24730

Remember, these first seals are only Minor Chastisements, and when the Warning (The Illumination of Conscience) arrives there's a 6 1/2 week reprieve until the media comes up with a scientific explanation for what just happened to everyone, for everyone will see the true states of their soul before God, and have no counterargument. ...
Question: How is "The Return of Satan's Influence" showing back up in the bottom right corner of the picture after the reign of the antichrist is ended and "Jesus comes to destroy the beast and reign in his Church"? My understanding is that once Jesus returned, this was essentially the end of time and the earth would be restored to his kingdom. What am I missing in my understanding of eschatology or this diagram?

This is when Jesus becomes Justice, and you either choose Mercy or Justice, so get right with him NOW.
By Justice , essentially you mean Hell for those who are unable to heed the illumination of conscience?

Salinger

Woodpecker
Here's another one I just stumbled across from back in July, this time a Rabbi:

This Rabbi says that we can stop this evil if we just get to the election, but then fails to explain why this evil can't be stopped now. What the hell is another election win going to do? Why can't Trump act now?

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
Question: How is "The Return of Satan's Influence" showing back up in the bottom right corner of the picture after the reign of the antichrist is ended and "Jesus comes to destroy the beast and reign in his Church"? My understanding is that once Jesus returned, this was essentially the end of time and the earth would be restored to his kingdom. What am I missing in my understanding of eschatology or this diagram?
Exactly what it says. Jesus destroys the beast. This doesn't mean he takes physical form. The second coming is the second coming of Jesus, and is after the 1000 year era of peace, considered the Sabbath Day of the seven great eras, and the last day. Jesus doesn't reign on earth during that time.

Protestant denominations disagree, and say the second coming is after a 1000 year physical reign of Jesus as King, making it a third coming. It's got a name. Millenialism? Dispensationalism? Can't remember. The Catholics consider that, and the rapture, a heresy.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
This Rabbi says that we can stop this evil if we just get to the election, but then fails to explain why this evil can't be stopped now. What the hell is another election win going to do? Why can't Trump act now?
This is what St Thomas describes as The Mode of the Receiver. God can grant people visions or knowledge, but it still can be filtered through their own particular vision, tastes and beliefs. If he's political in nature - and Jews always are - and supports Trump, he'll see this as a political war. Where, I see all this as a Spiritual War, and we are all assigned different tasks. Meaning, I am instructed to take no part in this coming political battle - it's time to return to the Catacombs - but have followed the guidance I received and have prepared an ark as instructed, and every 'coincidence' of the last few years has led up to this. Remember the weird chain of coincidences when I was given an antique Tabernacle for no apparent reason late in 2018, and couldn't seem to offload it to any of the Religious in town? Providence. It made no sense at the time, but I see God was just preparing my house.

tabernacle - Copy - Copy.jpg

Me posting something is not saying I agree 100% with everything they're saying, or the conclusions they draw. I'm just very interested in these different visionaries all agreeing on Three Key Points, despite Denominational differences.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
Another one that matches what I was told: to spend the 'quiet lull' months of July and August preparing for the September kickoff.

I did tell others to prepare their homes, whenever God guided me to. To my frustration, a couple of people I care very much about, including my Sister, wasted this time procrastinating and time seems almost up.

I dearly hope we're wrong, but, also, this all has to pass. We can't go on like we have been as a society.

My own Father (74) is in hospital with heart problems and an infection of the bloodstream at the moment, and his Wife has made it clear to me that she doesn't want a Priest anywhere near him. I have to accept this, although I'll keep praying for him. I originally thought I got back into contact with him to heal a wound, but I soon learnt it was about healing his, and that He didn't realise he didn't have long left. If anyone wants to spare a prayer for his change of heart so he can be given anointing, I'd appreciate it, even though I don't seem to love him sensibly: I love him for God's sake.

Back in June, I discussed what was coming with God, and there was a moment where I realised a lot of people are going to be lost, but, also, when I asked why, I understood that God really does respect our Free Will. After that, I've been far less pushy with guiding anyone or even warning people. He makes it clear when I'm supposed to speak.

Please, abandon yourself to Him, and consecrate yourself to the Immaculate Heart, which is our shelter for these times.