Why are there so many White-American women in U.S. universities?

Hindu Man

Sparrow
They have to be the majority in terms of student population (undergrad and grad) and faculty (director of admissions, marketing coordinator, etc).

Pain in the @$$ to deal with them. I wish these entitled cunts--could be replaced by White-European women (non-UK).

F*ck them and their pretentious interest in yoga...pants. They do yoga because majority of them are bat shit crazy.

I would fully support Black Lives Matter if they could kick Lindsay/Heather/Karen/Amanda/Samantha/Kelly out of American universities.

Last edited:

GibsMeDat

Sparrow
They have to be the majority in terms of student population (undergrad and grad) and faculty (director of admissions, marketing coordinator, etc).

Pain in the @$$ to deal with them. I wish these entitled cunts--could be replaced by White-European women (non-UK).

F*ck them and their pretentious interest in yoga...pants. They do yoga because majority of them are bat shit crazy.

I would fully support Black Lives Matter if they could kick Lindsay/Heather/Karen/Amanda/Samantha/Kelly out of American universities.

The problem is that any metropolitan woman in university is like that.

Anyway, it's true that college enrolment is about 60% women now. They pride themselves on having an education. Truth is mostly guys major in the in demand majors or trade school.

Timothy Crow

Sparrow
I can't say this is a problem, I live close to UTA Arlington and drive through that area quite a bit. What I see is, a whole ton of Indians/Pakistanis and Asians, very little whites. On a typical drive in that area I will see students walking to and from, for about every fifty foreign students I will see one white, a blonde white girl. No matter how many times I go through that area that is the ratio.

LoveBug

Kingfisher
White people are still the dominant race statistically

Women outnumber men at college

/end thread

Why do you care? Not accusing the OP specifically, but is the old school IRT still around?

Tiger Man

Woodpecker
For fun, investigate the scholarships and "repayment-optional" grants offered to women in American Universities. Then, investigate the same things offered to men. Finally, investigate the "gender neutral" options and see who they are being awarded to and why. If you really want to have some fun, look at the same information from countries like Canada and Sweden!

And for extra credit, go search Prof. Gad Saad's videos (here) for the ones in which he reads the thesis statements of current or recently-graduated university students and tries to decifer what they even mean.

Or you could be asking the real question - Given all of this, why are there so many men still going to American Universities???

kel

Pelican
It's just what you do. That's been the case my whole life - everyone was supposed to go to college because it was your ticket to the upper class, an office job, etc. My parents were both factory workers and it was beaten into me. Women got it even moreso, they were told to get a degree (in anything, who cares if it's useful) rather than risk the nightmare of being a mother and hub of your community. Between that kind of propaganda and all their peers doing it, socially obedient young women don't even ask themselves whether they should or why they're going or for what. It's just a default

perros

Woodpecker
1960s sexual revolution.

Birth control and more rights given to women as a whole, "Women empowerment," etc...

They no longer were going to be housewives that looked after the children and "take shit" from men and wanted to "build" their own destiny. "We can go to school too and get a career just like men".

That and coupled with universities lowering the bar from being exclusively a place for rich people to letting middle classes and lower classes in. The 1970s and 80s saw a huge influx of women, where its pretty much dominated now with them.

The sad irony is that those college coeds, after they have spent a number of years riding the cock carousel, are going to want a beta male to help them finish paying off those big fat college loans! There have been studies that it typically takes a husband around ten to twelve years to pay off his wife's college debt, and usually a year or two after that, is when the sweet grateful wife hits the divorce rape button! : (

yeppels

Sparrow
Why? Pretty simple, they want to make money. It's no secret that on average, college grads will make more money than non grads. According to this, in 2015, college grads made 56% more than non grads. Of course there are plenty of worthless college degrees, and there are plenty of people who make it just fine without one, but the vast majority of us are just average so we do what the easy path to more money is.

Timothy Crow

Sparrow
Why? Pretty simple, they want to make money. It's no secret that on average, college grads will make more money than non grads. According to this, in 2015, college grads made 56% more than non grads. Of course there are plenty of worthless college degrees, and there are plenty of people who make it just fine without one, but the vast majority of us are just average so we do what the easy path to more money is.

That is correct, I used to work closely with HR at a large business setting up newhires being placed. I would have all of their information right before me and you know what? Those with a college degree, piece of paper if you will were being paid twice as much as those without a degree, FOR THE SAME JOB! Talk about baloney, and another thing, those college graduates almost always without fail turn out to be illiterate morons who didn't even know how to operate the email system, they didn't know how to work, they certainly didn't know how to sell and most of them either left on their own or were eventually fired for poor performance.

Colleges are bunk, they put out nothing and they teach nothing, just like regular school. I have always said that the only thing that school taught me was to read, write and do some math, and the reading and writing part was actually taught by my parents, everything else was up to me. Here is an example, I went to college later in life since I did not care for school from the get go and just couldn't afford it until a job I got paid for it. Well, we were all required to write a research paper, of course, lots of papers. I waited and waited until the very last minute. I had two days, day one I spent at the library doing the research and day two I spent getting snot slinging drunk, watching football and writing my paper. The professor sent me an email a week later praising my work as the most well researched, most well written work he has ever graded. What does that tell you about the quality of the students today?

yeppels

Sparrow
What does that tell you about the quality of the students today?

From my personal experience going through the exact same thing at a job I had, it tells you the college you went to was nothing special. There is a noticeable difference in what the word "quality" means when you are working at a top consulting/banking company and a middling one and the same exists for top tier and middling colleges.

Mr Gibbs

Robin

Was initially intrigued by the thread but come to find out is just s***talking about an anecdotal (and probably correct) problem. And no inquisitiveness, questions, references, facts or solutions.
If you are indeed a “Hindu man” what are you doing in our western universities around our women?

PixelFree

Kingfisher
They are ushered into Universities by the media and culture.
  • To 'experience life'
  • To avoid real work and the real world for another 3-4 years and keep the party going
  • To get indoctrinated in 'power in society', 'systemic racism' and other nonsense to turn them against white men
  • To delay or prevent them from starting a family in their prime fertile years of 18-24
  • To load them up with crushing student debt
  • To get them a soul destroying corporate office job and push Powerpoint and Excel whilst their eggs dry up
  • To increase their notch count

Take your pick.

The sad irony is that those college coeds, after they have spent a number of years riding the cock carousel, are going to want a beta male to help them finish paying off those big fat college loans! There have been studies that it typically takes a husband around ten to twelve years to pay off his wife's college debt, and usually a year or two after that, is when the sweet grateful wife hits the divorce rape button! : (
No exaggeration?

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but you wouldn't mind pointing me towards one of those studies?

The problem is not that women go to universities. but how they do it.
They lose their youth studying while studying to have children.
if a woman has children between 18 and 26 years old she can enter university after 35 without problem. if a woman has a brain I don't see a problem using it to study and learn.

losing fertility in offices and worthless degrees is the problem.