Why are Women Willingly Choosing Soyboys?

Fifty years ago, women loved dating masculine assertive men and men (of course) loved being with the beautiful girl with long hair wearing a dress. Fast forward to today: women are not only dating soyboys, they are PREFFERING them in many cases. Not sure if this is especially true in the USA or the west coast, but it's happening in greater frequency. Traditionally women loved the confident man with a deep voice who could work with his hands: think Brad Pitt in fight club, Tom Brady, or Thor.

Many women now are choosing soyboy men with high pitched voices, feminine mannerisms, and with zero survival skills. At least in California it's not just low value women either; good looking women are going out with (or marrying) submissive men that would normally seem homosexual.

My thoughts:
1) Due to globohomo inversions (birth control, atrazine in water, hollywood brainwashing, feminism in college), women are becoming independent/manly and are now attracted to feminine men?
2) Women spend years of their youth dating the badboys, and being burnt out & feeling disgusted with themselves, pick the opposite as some sort of requital for their previous bad behavior? (ie: I had my fun - now time to settle down with a nice fatherly guy)
3) For LTR, women want a man they can dominate indefinitely while still reaping all the benefits of marriage (money, status, children) but doesn't respect her husband?

Anyone notice the same thing, or have thoughts on this?

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
I've seen it many times. 3 of my liberal friends, who I consider weak in many ways, married women who dominate them. 2 of them are divorced women with children and the other a neurotic, controlling woman who couldn't have children. This last woman has complete access to my ex-friend's social media accounts, I know this because she posts dumb cat lady crap attacking conservatives and stuff about cosmetics. He's my ex-friend because he dropped me after I made a negative comment about the migrant influx, btw. This is some years ago, since then I've tightened up my standards.

Even blokes that I only know of from motorcycle forums act cucked. It's very common to refer to wives as SWMBO (she who must be obeyed). These are not soy boys, yet they allowed their women to get and retain dominance. It's become a Western cultural more.

king bast

Kingfisher
Hormonal birth control is known to influence mate choice. It works by "tricking" the body into thinking its already pregnant, thus influences mate choice towards the more beta provider end of the spectrum. When you consider that birth control is now ubiquitous, this effect alone could account for the trend.

Fifty years ago, women loved dating masculine assertive men and men (of course) loved being with the beautiful girl with long hair wearing a dress. Fast forward to today: women are not only dating soyboys, they are PREFFERING them in many cases. Not sure if this is especially true in the USA or the west coast, but it's happening in greater frequency. Traditionally women loved the confident man with a deep voice who could work with his hands: think Brad Pitt in fight club, Tom Brady, or Thor.

Many women now are choosing soyboy men with high pitched voices, feminine mannerisms, and with zero survival skills. At least in California it's not just low value women either; good looking women are going out with (or marrying) submissive men that would normally seem homosexual.

My thoughts:
1) Due to globohomo inversions (birth control, atrazine in water, hollywood brainwashing, feminism in college), women are becoming independent/manly and are now attracted to feminine men?
2) Women spend years of their youth dating the badboys, and being burnt out & feeling disgusted with themselves, pick the opposite as some sort of requital for their previous bad behavior? (ie: I had my fun - now time to settle down with a nice fatherly guy)
3) For LTR, women want a man they can dominate indefinitely while still reaping all the benefits of marriage (money, status, children) but doesn't respect her husband?

It's 100% 3.

Many women in the current year see men (and also any children they have together) as a fashion accessory and status symbol. Which also explains why so many women are claiming their child is LGBTQLMNOP+^10 before the poor kid can even wipe their own ass. They do it for attention and virtue signaling. They just view their kids, husband, other humans as a means to an end. It is completely dehumanizing. The amount of narcism and arrogance by women these days is unbelievable and extremely demoralizing.

They're choosing these frail "men" because they can easily dominate them. They don't respect them at all and I would imagine routinely cheat on them with whoever catches their fancy. So don't envy these poor men but rather you should pity them.

It depends what kind of women and what kind of soyboys. From what I saw in Europe, the weak effeminate types who women dated are mostly good looking in terms of their facial bone structure, so they at least have that going for them. They're also mostly from higher middle class and white, so it's a mixture of status and race. The women who date them are almost always average looking and not really fit, so they're still dating up basically.

Keep in mind that more and more women are reporting that they're lesbian or bi so it's probably part of the same phenomenon. Decades of demonizing men as rapists and violent thugs probably made women afraid of masculine men and they're hesitant to risk getting into relationships with masculine men who they don't know beforehand and with how the genders are segregated now it's increasingly harder for women to meet and get to know men from social circles. So they think their best and most safe bet to get some sort of male companionship is to approach some good looking soyboy that they can have control over.

Pelagius

Robin
Hormonal birth control is known to influence mate choice. It works by "tricking" the body into thinking its already pregnant, thus influences mate choice towards the more beta provider end of the spectrum. When you consider that birth control is now ubiquitous, this effect alone could account for the trend.
People need to understand the effects of the chemicals they are putting into their body far more than they currently do.

Here is an article from a very liberal source:
Commonly used contraceptive pills may change natural mate preferences however. These pills introduce hormones that suppress ovulation and lead to temporary fertility loss, similarly to what happens during pregnancy. Consequently, heterosexual women's perception of men may serve a different function than that occurring around ovulation: They may pursue a cooperative partner who assists with child care rather than a genetically compatible partner.3 Women may therefore revert to having opposite mate preferences, becoming fixed on seeking less genetically compatible men whose body odor resembles that of their apparently supportive genetic relatives.4

Combine 20 years of teaching women to spend their most fertile years pursuing girls trips and GNO with the chemical hormonal changes of birth control beating the drum to their True independent woman path to loneliness and the picture begins to make a lot more sense.

You'll find hundreds of forum articles online where relationships have broken up because of birth control and the sudden libido drop.

Last edited:
Beta men I can see getting hitched by women for resources; it's the feminine/girly acting men that really perplex me that are taken (I should have used the word feminine instead of soyboy in the headline)

In California - half the young men are less masculine than their girlfriends/wives.

king bast

Kingfisher
Beta wasnt the right term for me to use either, but it seems like we're all on the same page. Wussy men.

I think they just fall into relationships because theyre a non-threatening way for a woman to stave off loneliness, and the relationship only lasts so long as it is a directionless dalliance of convenience. To progress the relationship , ie to try to have children, requires getting off birth control, and that can often be the end of the relationship as often once the hormone-tinted glasses come off, they start to be repulsed by their partner. Probably not that popular an idea here, but I feel especially bad for the girls in this situation - theyre right at the stage of their life when they want to have kids, and they suddenly realise they cant stand the thought of bearing their pathetic partners seed. So they can either rush into another relationship and attempt a pregnancy trap ASAP, or never have kids and become the bitter barren spinster that noone envies.

Even blokes that I only know of from motorcycle forums act cucked. It's very common to refer to wives as SWMBO (she who must be obeyed). These are not soy boys, yet they allowed their women to get and retain dominance. It's become a Western cultural more.
Are you Aussie by any chance? I don't think this is standard anywhere else(except maybe UK/NZ).

In California - half the young men are less masculine than their girlfriends/wives.
Probably as a result of feminism/androgyny/r selection, the men seek out masculine partners and women seek out feminine ones to maximise sex/reproduction rate.

AlwaysMe

Sparrow
Western culture puts all the power in the nahds of the women; that combined with the man's natural tendency to really, really really want pussy makes the man do anything to get it; in this case its to become weak. I know because I did it. Only I did it 20 years ago. This has been going on for at least 30 years ago. I was a weak man. Outwardly alpha (98th percentile in height, weight, weight, muscularity, educational achievement, strength standards, everything) , inwardly beta. Beta AF, too.

MKE-Ed

Robin
It's 100% 3.

Many women in the current year see men (and also any children they have together) as a fashion accessory and status symbol. Which also explains why so many women are claiming their child is LGBTQLMNOP+^10 before the poor kid can even wipe their own ass. They do it for attention and virtue signaling. They just view their kids, husband, other humans as a means to an end. It is completely dehumanizing. The amount of narcism and arrogance by women these days is unbelievable and extremely demoralizing.

They're choosing these frail "men" because they can easily dominate them. They don't respect them at all and I would imagine routinely cheat on them with whoever catches their fancy. So don't envy these poor men but rather you should pity them.
I’ll add that another thing I’m seeing a lot of women doing today is getting in to open relationships and cuckolding. It’s sad to see the number of women I see on some dating sites that are into these types of arrangements. Their husbands have to be seriously weak guys to allow their wives to pursue these types of arrangements. I recently checked out dating profiles on some dating sites and I was surprised at the number of women that are now in to these arrangements.

kel

Ostrich
By and large they're not, though their stated preferences might be that because virtue signaling is mandatory.

Girls on dating apps always have a whole litany of nonsense in their profile about how "if you don't know what being a femenist ally is or how you'll never be one no matter how many hoops you jump through, swipe left now" and "Ideally I'd like to date a disabled translesbian" blah blah blah, but they still end up b.gging for it from guys like me. Won't say any more because of forum rules and frankly I'm not proud, just saying point of fact that in practice very little has actually changed as far as the end result, there's just a whole coping self-flagellating song and dance around it now.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Everyone I've known to use this term was a white westerner with a Filipina wife--always assumed it was some sort of common terminology among ex-pats there.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Everyone I've known to use this term was a white westerner with a Filipina wife--always assumed it was some sort of common terminology among ex-pats there.
Very common on bike forums. A simple search on any UK bike forums will bring up lots of hits. Unfortunately you generally have to be a member to search. However, a Swisscow or DDG search will bring a lot of hits.

My thoughts:

you forgot number 4)

- The Advent of the Strapon dildo

I am not talking about guys who visit a dominatrix either. I kid you not there are dudes in relationships right now who are letting their other half... Well It's too disgusting to even mention...