Why are Women Willingly Choosing Soyboys?

Agree. But my angle isn't the free sex angle. I think the stuff actually rewires womens brains since they don't complete their cycle. Damn globalists...they seem to think of all the angles.
Indeed, their plans seem to be very comprehensive. If they can create problems from many angles, then by the same token we can also develop solutions from many angles. Plus, there will always be something they never thought of - an Achilles' heel that can possibly be exploited to bring their plans to a grinding halt.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
Not sure how this is even on-topic but this is what came up in my head; apologies if it's off-topic.

I've actually "seen" several times foreign millennial backpacking couples swing with old Aussie boomers ("grey nomads") in their caravans when I was out camping.

Oldies in an overpriced caravan inviting the young couple over from their tent and then feeding them alcohol to seal the deal.

As in; faggy looking French or German dude with good looking girlfriends swapping with an old and fat boomer couple for the night. The thirst among women to find some masculinity seems to be just as strong as for men to find femininity.

So to me it seems that women want the soy latte for the security and the rough as guts type for all the fun.

Not sure how this is even on-topic but this is what came up in my head; apologies if it's off-topic.

I've actually "seen" several times foreign millennial backpacking couples swing with old Aussie boomers ("grey nomads") in their caravans when I was out camping.

Oldies in an overpriced caravan inviting the young couple over from their tent and then feeding them alcohol to seal the deal.

As in; faggy looking French or German dude with good looking girlfriends swapping with an old and fat boomer couple for the night. The thirst among women to find some masculinity seems to be just as strong as for men to find femininity.

So to me it seems that women want the soy latte for the security and the rough as guts type for all the fun.
I'm not aware of the specifics but could it just be the Euro couple spent all their money/were poor and were living rough, involuntarily, then merely decided to prostitute themselves/the girl for a temporarily higher standard of living?

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I've begun to suspect 'The Pill' is part of a psy-op to de-feminize women. Every chick I've dated or known to be on the pill displays much more masculine traits. Chicks that aren't on it are much more feminine.

Could be a chicken/egg thing though--ie women who already have those traits are more likely to go on the pill in the first place.

srd

Pigeon
I would say that work and modern pop culture has more to do with it then water, enzymes, polarity or any other BS that has been mentioned

I would not say that attractive Woman are actively choosing soy boys either. Most of them are going for 'metrosexual' type men. Think Cristiano Ronaldo & David Beckham and less the skinny ass urban hipster eating avocado toast. This has been a trend in the west since the early 00s at the very least.

Back in the olden days (1980s, 1990s etc..) a man who was a mechanic or "working class" was economically independent enough to be a desirable mating partner to a woman. Also being "working class" or a "mans man" was portrayed as something cool in the media. Women wanted guys with masculine traits like Tony Soprano or Robert Di Niro.

Nowadays look at the main male actors of TV shows and films today. Some of them look like male models who who spend the whole day moisturising.

To be fair tho some of these metrosexuals are still ripped. 80-85 kg in weight and mainly muscle. They jog a lot and look good because the supermarket magazines of these men are located right next to the ladies magazines. The fact that this type of man is potrayed a lot tricks the women into thinking that is the desirable trait. Remember urban women love what is supposedly the "popular" choice. That being said I don't find going to a gym to be a masculine trait to be honest. Give me a slightly overweight welder with a beer gut and fat sausage fingers over a gym goer any day of the week.

Anyway most men nowadays are going to university and getting desk jobs in the city. These guys aren't really masculine men but because they are part of the "in" crowd thanks to the media and because of that woman think that they are desirable. They got nice looking hair, shave their chest and visit the gym thrice a week. But they ain't a regular "mans man" and won't be able to provide protector status to a women long term.

It's no wonder woman today are so dissatisfied with the amount weak beta men (who probably have never been in a fight before) that they date. No way such men can provide long term happiness and protection which is what female nature ultimately desires.
White males have higher SEXUAL value amongst women, mostly in Western society but also in some non-western ones due to pop culture. But in reality the vast majority of 'white' men of today are not as high value TO HUMAN SOCIETY AND THEIR OWN SOCIETY as they were in the 1800s/early 1900s. They had higher IQs, higher birth rates and were not as soy and/or degenerate as they are today...it doesn't matter if the western women choose such men as we are at the stage where women picking such men will die out with the men they pick. The end of western society isn't some phenomenon 100 years away, we are living in it and have less than 10 years left.

MilvianForce

Sparrow
One thing I've noticed is that women don't even understand women. When you go to a party or get together, how often do you see women in a circle talking and laughing it up? Very few and very rarely, however, you will see the men getting together and shooting the proverbial shit and having a good time.

Women are extremely malleable, as history has taught us, majority, not all, but majority, dictate their life off emotions rather than logic. There are some very intelligent women out there who know how to put their emotions on the back burners but they are far and few. Women are very impressionable, just look at all the advertisements that you see, out of 100% I would say 70 - 90 percent are aimed towards women, why do you think that is?

Whatever the media tells women, is what most of them do: Wear this, eat this, look like that, think like this and the list goes on. I constantly have this discussion with my mom and sister, how if women did not exist, you would have no shopping malls, just the simple basic stores and shops that facilitate the necessities of life. But alas, God made women for a reason. However the media has normalized soy behaviour and this cuck non sense. Think about it, in the old days a womans value was based on her virginity, looks and the family she was from if she were to be marriage material. Today, you can have a woman from a great family but her mind has been poisoned by that institution that issues $50 - 100k pieces of paper that determine your eligibility for certain jobs that are not promised.

Maybe I'm high of the coffee I just had, I don't know, but soy no bueno.

CamelJockey

Pigeon
I have heard this several times as well and have witnessed it with my own eyes. The number of women who are on the pill nowadays is incredible, so much so that they have TV advertisements for it now.
Well more women are having significantly more sex with more partners than the average male. That's why they're all on the pill

The soy boy lacks the courage to stand up for his own wants and needs. The female can take everything she needs from the relationship without having to give back anything in return. She can maintain her lifestyle without interruption and the soy boy becomes an accessory to the lifestyle. One example, she doesn't need to relocate her job or home to be with the soy boy, she knows he will gladly relocate to be with her.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
I’ll add that another thing I’m seeing a lot of women doing today is getting in to open relationships and cuckolding. It’s sad to see the number of women I see on some dating sites that are into these types of arrangements. Their husbands have to be seriously weak guys to allow their wives to pursue these types of arrangements. I recently checked out dating profiles on some dating sites and I was surprised at the number of women that are now in to these arrangements.
Some men would rather look the other way, instead of divorcing, losing half their stuff, and access to the kids. The game is rigged against men, and this is why I am against marrying the state.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
I want to just comment on how it is in a big city in Western Germany on the Rhein.

It is rare to see men at the peak of their genetic muscle mass, regardless of where you are hanging out(except for the gym). This means that the few women who want to reproduce before 30, just have to pick from what is available to them. Once the thoughts of family formation appear in the women's head, money matters more than looks. Even with all the social benefits in the world, the women still want a big house, a 70k EUR SUV, holidays, and fancy clothes. It's advantageous for them to pick a wealthy, weak husband and cuck him.

Traditionally, women were submissive, and in exchange, they received men's protection and provisioning. Nowadays, they are rewarded for blowing up a marriage. They can have their cake and eat it together with GigaChad. All in the spirit of Jezebel.

The Bible has warned men.

SQWAT

Pigeon
I want to just comment on how it is in a big city in Western Germany on the Rhein.

It is rare to see men at the peak of their genetic muscle mass, regardless of where you are hanging out(except for the gym). This means that the few women who want to reproduce before 30, just have to pick from what is available to them. Once the thoughts of family formation appear in the women's head, money matters more than looks. Even with all the social benefits in the world, the women still want a big house, a 70k EUR SUV, holidays, and fancy clothes. It's advantageous for them to pick a wealthy, weak husband and cuck him.

Traditionally, women were submissive, and in exchange, they received men's protection and provisioning. Nowadays, they are rewarded for blowing up a marriage. They can have their cake and eat it together with GigaChad. All in the spirit of Jezebel.

The Bible has warned men.
Yes, this and the material wealth that western society has generated has displaced what were the consequences for such irresponsibility. Where masculinity was necessary for protection and provision in simpler times, today a tranny freak can become a senior federal employee as the Secretary of Health and Human Services and "have it all". This will all end badly as the condition of man's heart, left uncheck by what were simple boundaries, results in big consequences for such craven derangements in modern times.

Jezebel was a product of such wealthy and good times.

nek

Pelican
People need to understand the effects of the chemicals they are putting into their body far more than they currently do.

Here is an article from a very liberal source:

Combine 20 years of teaching women to spend their most fertile years pursuing girls trips and GNO with the chemical hormonal changes of birth control beating the drum to their True independent woman path to loneliness and the picture begins to make a lot more sense.

You'll find hundreds of forum articles online where relationships have broken up because of birth control and the sudden libido drop.
What's GNO?