Why do girls like feminine k-pop guys?

The_Observer

Pigeon
Buddhist / Eastern
Why do girls like feminine boybands like k-pop and before them, the backstreet boys / westlife and so on ?

Okay so I've been going through all the responses in this thread so far and there are various opinions on this subject, each of them having a unique perspective on this issue.

I don't believe that there is a single correct answer to this although many have hinted that their attraction to such boybands has a great deal to do with these girls being in their puberty / adolescent stages of their lives and also throw in the fact that they are famous (social proof) and yes, I'm inclined to believe that.

Girls are extremely sensitive to social cues.

If society venerates and worships people who may not look masculine at all, girls would be heavily swayed by that opinion and their hamsters would think, "society and media and news channels as a whole seems to be very interested in this guy and this group, therefore they must be very interesting and therefore even I must get to know them."

It would be another matter if say hypothetically, after interacting with these guys, the girls find out that their true nature is pretty effeminate.

That would definitely lower their attraction for these boy bands that they had prior for them.

The girls are not attracted to these boy bands for their singing talents, no.

The reason they are attracted to them is because these girls see that society is putting them up on a pedestal a.k.a social proof.

Parabola

Sparrow
Other Christian
I know a girl who got crazy into K-Pop after leaving school and moving to a big, metropolitan city so I have a couple of insights as to what these fans are like and what could be going on here (although it is still very confusing to me).

First of all it is worth noting that this girl is one of those fashionable bisexuals who has a boyfriend and has never done anything with a girl but still uses the homo flag in all her social media etc., if she swings both ways perhaps that explains the attraction to these guys who essentially look completely androgynous. This is a trend throughout the K-Pop fandom, you will never see one of their profiles that isn't also adorned with the left-wing dogma of the day - in fact K-Pop twitter recently organised to try and flood 'white nationalist' (i.e. anti-BLM) hashtags with pictures of their favourite bands.

Given this link between extreme social justice mindsets and Western K-Pop fans I think there are two ideas to explore. Firstly, the 'ideal man' for these sorts of people is someone completely stripped of all dimorphism and presented in a completely asexual manner- more of a pet than a partner and certainly not someone to lead them. If you see any kind of interview or feature with a K-Pop group on TV you will notice that they are completely infantilised, normally playing silly games or answering stupid questions, it's really quite pathetic. When I see a conversation with a musician from a band I like they are normally asked meaningful questions about ther artistry and influences.

Secondly, as anyone who has encountered one will know, the social justice types are very emotionally driven and prone to being mentally overwhelmed by every day events, I think that the multicoloured, inoffensive fantasy world that K-Pop videos and media present is very attractive to them as a form of escapism, much like the manchild retreats into the world of an MMO or other video game.

The entire K-Pop industry is very sinister to me, the groups are so brazenly corporate that they are often named after the companies that own them. The stars are completely controlled, unable to present any facet of their personal life, opinions etc. in public. There have been a number of cases of suicide within the industry by big stars. I have no doubt that high levels of degeneracy, sexual abuse, blackmail, drug use etc. are present just like in the American music industry. If you have the time and want to know more this video demonstrates how dark this industry really is:

nampa1234

Banned
I doubt the girls like these guy for their appearance, it's rather their fame that turns them on. I know that guys on this forum tend to bitch a lot about their looks but girls are really not that interested in appearance as long as you don't look weird or smell like a sewer. Of course all things equal they will choose the Chad vs the average guy but add in some fame and/or pre-selection and looks don't matter as much anymore.

I'm curious to know where do you meet EE girls that like k-pop ? Most attractive, high quality girls in EE don't even know what k-pop is.

Koreans have left their plant based diets and eat exclusively meat since the 1980s, so these kpop idols are much taller and stronger than ythe surrounding Asians. That’s why asian girls like it. Pop culture in asia is pretty sappy.

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
Catholic
I know a girl who got crazy into K-Pop after leaving school and moving to a big, metropolitan city so I have a couple of insights as to what these fans are like and what could be going on here (although it is still very confusing to me).

First of all it is worth noting that this girl is one of those fashionable bisexuals who has a boyfriend and has never done anything with a girl but still uses the homo flag in all her social media etc., if she swings both ways perhaps that explains the attraction to these guys who essentially look completely androgynous. This is a trend throughout the K-Pop fandom, you will never see one of their profiles that isn't also adorned with the left-wing dogma of the day - in fact K-Pop twitter recently organised to try and flood 'white nationalist' (i.e. anti-BLM) hashtags with pictures of their favourite bands.

Given this link between extreme social justice mindsets and Western K-Pop fans I think there are two ideas to explore. Firstly, the 'ideal man' for these sorts of people is someone completely stripped of all dimorphism and presented in a completely asexual manner- more of a pet than a partner and certainly not someone to lead them. If you see any kind of interview or feature with a K-Pop group on TV you will notice that they are completely infantilised, normally playing silly games or answering stupid questions, it's really quite pathetic. When I see a conversation with a musician from a band I like they are normally asked meaningful questions about ther artistry and influences.

Secondly, as anyone who has encountered one will know, the social justice types are very emotionally driven and prone to being mentally overwhelmed by every day events, I think that the multicoloured, inoffensive fantasy world that K-Pop videos and media present is very attractive to them as a form of escapism, much like the manchild retreats into the world of an MMO or other video game.

The entire K-Pop industry is very sinister to me, the groups are so brazenly corporate that they are often named after the companies that own them. The stars are completely controlled, unable to present any facet of their personal life, opinions etc. in public. There have been a number of cases of suicide within the industry by big stars. I have no doubt that high levels of degeneracy, sexual abuse, blackmail, drug use etc. are present just like in the American music industry. If you have the time and want to know more this video demonstrates how dark this industry really is:

Kpop is 100% Cabal owned and operated. I got red pilled when someone off-handedly mentioned the one-eye symbolism in another Girls Generation video and then I saw the symbols EVERYWHERE.

K-pop singer Yohan dies aged 28

"He is the latest K-pop star to die young in recent years. In 2015, girl-group hopeful Ahn So-jin died after falling from the 10th storey of a building. The hugely popular Kim Jong-hyun, a member of the band SHINee, killed himself in 2017, while Goo Hara and Sulli, two girl-group singers and actors, took their own lives six weeks apart in 2019 having been subjected to serious online abuse."

ICXC

Sparrow
The reason they are attracted to them is because these girls see that society is putting them up on a pedestal a.k.a social proof.

Yeah I agree with you there. I would simply add that the more intimidating a man is (i.e. the more masculine) then sex is being subconsciously communicated directly or indirectly. So, I mean that's really all it boils down to. Everything is not as Nietzsche claims to be 'the will to power' and simply about 'power' and 'control', even though biologically this is subconsciously communicated and one of the prime movers of humanity and in nature in states of sin it may be the prime mover.

Point being the more masculine the man is the more he subconsciously communicates dominion over the girl that he will dominate her physically, mentally, emotionally, etc. Girls want some kind of 'power' over their lives ok, why? Because human's rationalize their existences. They say, "Anything but be a slave, anything but be a slave, anything but be a slave - I won't submit to authority, I won't submit to society, I won't submit to God" etc. And for women this submission comes via the form of submitting to men. The more feminine the man the less she has to submit, obviously.

Societies evil fosters and promotes gay's because it skews the balance of submission and authority and natural law. When every man is effeminate then women become more relaxed in their submission, and suddenly an average masculine fake 'alpha' chad looks threatening. Then when an actual real guy comes by who doesn't put up with her up sinful nature and tries to red-pill her (which is a fool's errand by the way, don't try giving her red-pills, you'll lose every time), then she call's big daddy police / gov on his ass. Why? Cuse she's so use to the effeminate faggy men that even the 'average' dude looks like a threat to her reality. How much more so will a real alpha look to her? Any guy who has any shred of dignity and moral backbone will heighten her fear of submission radar. They like it at first, because it's primal and breaks through the society lies, but the moment you start handing her red pills here come the police sirens. Only the 'player' who tries to game her and plays the lying game 'succeeds' with her, because he's playing both sides of the coin. He's triggering her sinful primal urges while also lying to her about red-pill truths.

Girls want to be 'thrown a bone ok', they subconsciously know the amount of real 'power' (physical, mental, and or otherwise) is completely absent from them, so they get literally all of their 'power' from society and others, they need other men to fight their battles etc. I actually have no problem standing up for and 'white knighting' for other redpill girls, like actual red pill, not pseudo-'trad'red-pill; i.e. but only religious Christian girls, not reformed Christian girls - it's a very very select group of women who I'll even given a second thought to standing up for, but they do exist. Hell, believe it or not I'll even stand up for the widow and the single mom on occasion, even though she's sealed her fate in many ways, the fake 'alpha' who slept with her and left her doesn't deserve my respect, and she doesn't really either, but you gotta realize that we as men are the shepherds naturally for the women. I will always blame the man in her life first because the problems flow from the top down, always now and forever will that be the case.

The widow or single mom might've made some bad choices (as we all do) and I don't have a problem with her, am I going to marry her, no? Do I want to give her government hand outs? Not really, because I don't want government playing daddy, I want her family to help her. If my flesh and blood or some relative of mine is a single parent of course I'm going to help them, and I believe every person needs help, and the libs will say this means she needs government hand outs, which is a lie, she needs religion, which she'll sadly look for after she's gotten pregnant and the man leaves her and she needs the beta bucks provider (which is normal, men do want to provide, but she's gone about it backwards), but better to try to save her soul then wallow in sin. It's a complicated topic like anything else. If I say I want to help the single mom or widow I sound like a 'white knight' or someone who wants big government and hand outs, but that's not the truth of the matter. At the end of the day everyone needs to realize they are subject to someone else and everyone needs a helping hand. Not everyone is their own king or 'savior', again another lie of Nietzsche, thinking you can 'save yourself' - such a lie, you will die and become nothing if you follow that ideology.

I could easily sit here all day and rail against single moms for sealing their own fates or the homeless for choosing this life or that life or really anyone for that matter. You can find a flaw with anyone if you really want to and by no means do I want to make excuses for people either, but I'd rather help than simply sit back and let society fold in on itself. Again like everything else, the problems stem from the family and from the top down. What was the original topic again? Oh yeah, k pop 'boys' - yeah girls just want a 'little' bone thrown their way, sadly all of society and civilization already placates to them, they don't really need anymore 'bones' at this point. The k-pop 'boy's' skew the masculinity scale, obviously, at least, you think it would be obvious.

Last edited:

Mr Freedom

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Society's controllers have been conditioning girls to be attracted to feminine men since the 90s with the introduction of mainstream boy bands like Backstreet boys and NSYNC

Then after that you have the likes of Jonas brothers, Justin Beiber, Usher etc.. who paved the way to a further increase and normalisation of metrosexual behaviour

The way a so called "straight" male in the West dresses today is no different from a homosexual in the 1980s and early 90s. Men are looking like faggots and woman increasingly are conditioned by msm to be attracted to this hence muh "toxic masculinity".

MRAll134

Pelican
K-pop singer Yohan dies aged 28

"He is the latest K-pop star to die young in recent years. In 2015, girl-group hopeful Ahn So-jin died after falling from the 10th storey of a building. The hugely popular Kim Jong-hyun, a member of the band SHINee, killed himself in 2017, while Goo Hara and Sulli, two girl-group singers and actors, took their own lives six weeks apart in 2019 having been subjected to serious online abuse."

I can't understand why anyone would kill themselves over "online abuse." You can just turn it off and walk away.

I am starting to wonder if there should be a legal age, for people to use the 'net.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
MK Ultra programming gone wrong, drug abuse, induced despair, ritual sacrifice, who knows what's going on there...

Another young man who fell to his death from a highrise was Anderson Cooper's brother, raised in a satanic "elite" family, son of luciferian priestess Gloria Vanderbilt, this here is her bedroom:

EWTxDukXYAACauL

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
I can't understand why anyone would kill themselves over "online abuse." You can just turn it off and walk away.

I am starting to wonder if there should be a legal age, for people to use the 'net.
School shootings happened in the U.S. because of a bullied middle- or high school kid who just couldn't take it anymore from bullying. Also given what others said on this thread there's a high chance that the singers who committed suicide over "online abuse" had been subjected to much worse than simple cyberbullying, and it merely served as the straw that breaks the camel's back.
Kpop is 100% Cabal owned and operated. I got red pilled when someone off-handedly mentioned the one-eye symbolism in another Girls Generation video and then I saw the symbols EVERYWHERE.
There's a video of a Korean Protestant girl talking about the utter spiritual dangers of K-Pop and how occultic/Masonic symbolism were present in music videos of some of the biggest K-Pop groups in the present. And as a side note, the comments section in the video is wholesome and supportive of the uploader. South Korea is paying the price for its economic development linked to Western markets by being steadily infested by woke liberalism and the only things holding its society up now are the mandatory conscription (which provides a masculine leveling ground for its male population), the Confucian culture and--this might come as a surprise to readers in this forum--the continued political influence of Korean Christian conservatives.

ZAMSKI

Robin
Women like K-POP the same reason they like e-boys, boybands like One Direction, and so on...because they have physical features (symmetrical face, nice eye area, nice jaw line...etc. although sometimes they are fabricated via plastic surgery) that makes them aesthetically pleasing. It's biology and biomechanics. I'm saying this as a guy who isn't into into K-POP at all nor a fan of their K-POP looks.

Cup_Of_Tea

Banned
Other Christian
So the common assumption is that girls are attracted to masculine men and masculine qualities. But some recent experiences with eastern European girls who are love k-pop groups and the singers makes me wonder why these girls are into men with such feminine traits.

I mean these k-pop singers have soft skin, baby faces, no facial hair, very skinny, overtly metrosexual fashion and some even wear makeup. But it drives these girls wild and they dream and worship these guys like sex idols.

What's crazy is that the k-pop phenomenon is raising in popularity in many countries and more and more girls are into it. Also K-dramas are getting popular too where the dudes are super beta and even get emotional and cry. What's the explanation? Doesn't this contradict the assumption that women desire masculine traits and being attractive mean't being more masculine?
Looks like your ego is bruised. Tons of women probably bailed on your ass, and you shouldn't blame it on "K-pop"

Become a better man and gain better insights in the real world.

Women are attracted to good men, and if you aren't one, good luck finding anyone.

Don't be that cliché white straight male and blame everything on other people. Don't act like the victim and do something useful with your life.

square_it

Chicken
Protestant
Even in Asia, it's a phase that women go through. They tend to like more masculine men when they get older. The pretty boy look does seem more popular now though, even though there was always this trend. In my opinion, it coincides with a push towards a more modern man away from "toxic" masculinity.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Men like to compliate life and then justify why they do it. This whole thread is a perfect example of that. This semi-gay feminine boyband stuff is pushed by society, made popular, and the most attractive thing for a woman is preselection and status. Now if it's a hype and everyone seems into the fantasy, then she'll scream along too. But it's that - a fantasy. In a relationship a severe lack of masculine presence and frame will hurt any relationship, and will anger any woman, regardless of fame. Now, also these are often 15-16 year old girls. I'm fairly sure not too many 20-23 year old women in their prime are into this stuff, they'll be looking upwards to the established guys of 35.