Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

At the end of the day perhaps we are not meant to be moving that much. Even a Baltic girl, less then three-hour flight away, the kind that I really like, might be a bit of a hassle if things get serious. To have a foreign partner can be a challenge even if the countries are close by. So I guess at least one of the two has to be ready for a compromise. One of the two will be moving away from his family and bloodline. I am not even talking about cases of two people with extreme age difference.

As for Russians and extroversion, being an Eastern European myself I understand them very well. I personally find them very warm and humorous, as long as you avoid the aggressive types. Extremely authentic too, refreshingly so. Both them and the Poles appreciate black humor. My problem would be the language as I cannot be bothered (already learned a few languages and want to keep improving them instead). But for those who put the work in, the reward will be special.
 
Russia is a tough place to live. thats why nobody comes here. which is fine with me. but the women are cool. the ones who live in the provinces, study at the local university and speak English are pretty awesome for the most part. But most of you will never discover them. So stick to colombia and the philippines. And the the FSU girls will just continue to go after turkish/middle eastern and asian men like they do now.
There’s no real point in going to another country just to talk to English speakers, especially if you’re wife hunting. If you’d rather not learn the language, you’re better off talking to foreigners in your city.

You say Phils or LatAm is a bad thing. Sure, Phil’s is bad if you want white kids, but if skin colors the only goal, why shouldn’t people go to Uruguay?

Its mostly white European blood with little to no diversity, so your kids will be white, and they are viewed in a good light in geopolitics, especially compared to Russia.
 

bucky

Pelican
whitewashedblackguy said:
Russia is a tough place to live. thats why nobody comes here. which is fine with me. but the women are cool. the ones who live in the provinces, study at the local university and speak English are pretty awesome for the most part. But most of you will never discover them. So stick to colombia and the philippines. And the the FSU girls will just continue to go after turkish/middle eastern and asian men like they do now.
There’s no real point in going to another country just to talk to English speakers, especially if you’re wife hunting. If you’d rather not learn the language, you’re better off talking to foreigners in your city.

You say Phils or LatAm is a bad thing. Sure, Phil’s is bad if you want white kids, but if skin colors the only goal, why shouldn’t people go to Uruguay?

Its mostly white European blood with little to no diversity, so your kids will be white, and they are viewed in a good light in geopolitics, especially compared to Russia.
I already said this above, but as much as the 14/88 guys lose sleep over the idea of a white guy getting with a Latina, most Latinas have at least some white blood, some a lot, and as you note some are pure white. I'd stay away from the purely indigenous ones myself because there is a lot of cultural difference there, but if churchgoing Latinas are better white women than actual white women, why not go for one if you have a chance.

There is the fact that some white guys have nightmares about having darker skinned children, so that's a crapshoot, but in my case even though my wife is pretty dark skinned our kids came out lillywhite. Maybe look at her family if your kids skin color is important to you. In my case, even though my wife doesn't look European, most of her family could pass for French or Italian.
 

Enigma

Hummingbird
Gold Member
For the people who haven't read it, I just want to highlight Robert Bryce's post from another thread, which really sheds light on the complete delusion that he's living in.

RobertBryce said:
Thing is, Russian men are pretty xenophobic. They believe every Russian girl who once dated a foreigner, even a white Christian man is automatically a slut and does not deserve a chance with a Russian man. Women who date foreigners are posted on social media for everyone to slutshame.
If Robert discriminates against Asians, that's good.

If Russians discriminate against Robert, that's xenophobic.

Why can't these unenlightened Slavs get with the times? We're all just generic pan-white pan-Christians here.

who cares about orthodox priests and why should you ask them to marry you? most international marriage happen in the city hall.
Oh, wait, Robert is a secular liberal atheist, not a Christian.

So a highly attractive Russian girl would rather spend her prime on finding and locking down a decent Russian bloke. She might want a foreigner but she won’t risk her reputation. Instead aim for the girls in the 6-8 beauty range. They are usually ignored by Russian men. If you meet a chick that is friendly, cute, slightly overweight and wears glasses, chances are Russian men want nothing to do with her. She will be extremely grateful for attention from any man.
If a "white" man dates an Asian woman, no matter her level of attractiveness or status, he is a beta chump who can't get a real woman.

If Robert specifically targets "slightly overweight" 6s who local men don't want, to the point that she is "grateful" merely for his attention, then he's a super chad defender of the white race.

Also stick to women in the 18-30 age range (depending on your age) that speak decent English (or your native language) without kids, who don’t smoke and only drink socially.
Yes, make sure to target the English-speaking Russian women, because they're the most Westernized and liberal. Case in point:

RobertBryce said:
My GF who is successfully self employed also isnt too keen to get married. when I offered her the idea she automatically said she wants a prenup. in case of the divorce she thinks everybody should keep the money they earned during the marriage and she doesnt want us to take any loans if we can avoid it.
A career woman who will only get married if there's a prenup :tard:

I mean, good luck in your relationship, dude, but I wouldn't be caught dead with a woman like that.
 

KingDavid

Sparrow
Don't Asian women tend to go for unmasculine men? The couples you see are not anything to admire.

I think God meant for people that look alike to reproduce and doing otherwise is deviant. What kind of man would not want his son to look like him?
 
I don't know a lot of Asian women, but I do live with 3 of them and have for a few years. I don't see them date much of anyone, but I am hoping to catch the attention of one in particular.
I'm generally pretty inexperienced with social dynamics around women, have been trying to 'book learn' my way through it for years and ultimately have remained a 14 year old virgin in a lot of ways in terms of my experience even though I'm a few years from 40 now.

Asian women from my experience are more polite, more agreeable, less pushy, and less butch / more feminine. Everything I want anyway. The fresh generation of younger more westernized women regardless of race but I guess still predominantly white around my neighbourhood are carbon copies of the infamous "Big Red"
 
iOneIndividual said:
I don't know a lot of Asian women, but I do live with 3 of them and have for a few years. I don't see them date much of anyone, but I am hoping to catch the attention of one in particular.
I'm generally pretty inexperienced with social dynamics around women, have been trying to 'book learn' my way through it for years and ultimately have remained a 14 year old virgin in a lot of ways in terms of my experience even though I'm a few years from 40 now.

Asian women from my experience are more polite, more agreeable, less pushy, and less butch / more feminine. Everything I want anyway. The fresh generation of younger more westernized women regardless of race but I guess still predominantly white around my neighbourhood are carbon copies of the infamous "Big Red"
I'd say learn a bit of game, but don't take it too seriously or go too far with it, just learn what you need. Then if you can, live or at least socialize in a place where the quality of women is good. The last thing you want to do is have to constantly put on an act for low quality females.
 

bucky

Pelican
Vladimir Poontang said:
iOneIndividual said:
I don't know a lot of Asian women, but I do live with 3 of them and have for a few years. I don't see them date much of anyone, but I am hoping to catch the attention of one in particular.
I'm generally pretty inexperienced with social dynamics around women, have been trying to 'book learn' my way through it for years and ultimately have remained a 14 year old virgin in a lot of ways in terms of my experience even though I'm a few years from 40 now.

Asian women from my experience are more polite, more agreeable, less pushy, and less butch / more feminine. Everything I want anyway. The fresh generation of younger more westernized women regardless of race but I guess still predominantly white around my neighbourhood are carbon copies of the infamous "Big Red"
I'd say learn a bit of game, but don't take it too seriously or go too far with it, just learn what you need. Then if you can, live or at least socialize in a place where the quality of women is good. The last thing you want to do is have to constantly put on an act for low quality females.
I agree. When you're still inexperienced with women, you tend to place way too much importance on individual women and specific attempts to get somewhere with them. That game 101 principal of having an abundance mentality is true. You have to realize that there are millions and millions of attractive women out there, and that there's nothing particularly special about any of them. Look forward to approaching one of those millions and failing, because you'll learn from it. If I were still single I'd probably commit myself to at least an approach a day, and keep a journal of my approaches and write down what I think went well, where I could improve, things like that.

Good luck to you, iOneIndividual. Try to have fun with it and remember it's never too late to get better.
 
Vladimir Poontang said:
I'd say learn a bit of game, but don't take it too seriously or go too far with it, just learn what you need. Then if you can, live or at least socialize in a place where the quality of women is good. The last thing you want to do is have to constantly put on an act for low quality females.
I'm trying to pick up whatever I can learn from exchanges I have. I don't have the goal of trying to get any of them, mostly because it would affect where I live. I was just open to it with the one if it did happen. Maybe I shouldn't be though, and should actively make the point to only keep it limited to fun exchanges just to protect my home base.
I really like it here.

I'm not very comfortable going out alone right now, I have a lot of performance anxiety I need to get over and a well established negative self image. What I have going for me is a ton of personal insight and reflection, and an unending drive to not give up on being my best.
Also I'm trying to take the advice of something I read in the bible and don't fully understand: "Seek first the Kingdom of God and the rest will be added onto you"
I'm making a lot of headway on that front too, facing a lot of the past with more honesty than I've ever let myself. Maybe just maybe finally letting go of some old chains holding me down.
 
Start small. Any task or challenge can be broken down into tiny components. If you're scared to do something, do it for 1 second. Then 2, and so on. Start at a level that is ridiculously small. If the thought of starting at a point that makes you think "sure, of course I can do that" then start there.
 

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
Vladimir Poontang said:
I've noticed that filipinas are more likely to be light skinned than the men. Is there a reason for this?
Many use a ridiculous amount of skin whitening products and tons of makeup to make themselves lighter. They also do anything they can to avoid the sun. Meanwhile most guys don't use those products and don't worry about getting dark from the sun.
 

bucky

Pelican
Vladimir Poontang said:
Start small. Any task or challenge can be broken down into tiny components. If you're scared to do something, do it for 1 second. Then 2, and so on. Start at a level that is ridiculously small. If the thought of starting at a point that makes you think "sure, of course I can do that" then start there.
Exactly. Just strike up the most superficial, brief conversation with a very beautiful woman for starters. "Is that a good yogurt you're buying there?" or something like that if you're at a supermarket. If you have a lot of approach anxiety don't even focus on getting her number at first, just focus on a few practice conversations that last a minute or so and getting out without looking like a dork, but make sure they are with women you find very attractive. One thing you'll notice is that they're often actually more pleasant than average looking girls.

Don't stay there forever though. Once you've got it into your head that beautiful women are approachable, progress from there to figuring out how to actually get numbers, do mini dates, and actually get a shot at seeing them again.
 
Many use a ridiculous amount of skin whitening products and tons of makeup to make themselves lighter. They also do anything they can to avoid the sun. Meanwhile most guys don't use those products and don't worry about getting dark from the sun.
I hear that they care less about this in the south (not like SEA, like southern Japan). Bleaching your skin can’t be good for you.
 

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
I hear that they care less about this in the south (not like SEA, like southern Japan). Bleaching your skin can’t be good for you.
Who told you that?

Obviously injecting yourself with glutathione isn't beneficial for your health.

Nor is staying out of the sun for years on end.

But then again, neither is living in a concrete shoebox, eating tainted food, having to deal with toxic people and breathing polluted air
 
^A tanned FOB Hawaiian.

The combination of all these things is terrible, but you can eliminate some of these. Why people choose to Michel Jackson themselves is beyond me.
 

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
What's interesting is that when I lived in Japan, I noticed there were plenty of Japanese who had naturally light, creamy skin that was obviously natural and not lightened by cosmetics. I wouldn't exactly say that it's common - but the average Chinese is much darker than Japanese. After living in Japan for a while you can spot the difference almost immediately.
 
Top