Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

^A tanned FOB Hawaiian.

The combination of all these things is terrible, but you can eliminate some of these. Why people choose to Michel Jackson themselves is beyond me.

Agreed, but being tanned isn't healthy either

Also, many of the tanned by choice girls are a bit psycho. Being tanned by choice in East Asia is nearly akin to walking around with a facial tattoo in the West

The general population won't understand why you did it, doors will close for you on a personal/business level and the opposite sex will consider you unattractive

I personally prefer the porcelain skin China doll look over the land labourer look

bucky

Ostrich
How can you tell the difference?

Between Japanese and Chinese people? I've never been to SEA, but they look pretty different to me. Then there's the languages. They sound completely different.

I do have trouble telling sometimes telling the Koreans are Korean though. Seems like they're in between Chinese and Japanese in appearance.

^No, I meant the difference between natural pale and fake pale skin

What's a 'fake pale skin'?

As opposed to a fake tan, there is no such thing as a fake pale skin. As far as I know there is no equivalent of the orange substance spraytanning

People in Asia prefer pale skin. Westerners seem to have a hard time coming to terms with this. Racism, colonial mentality, uneducated is what you usually hear, but it often extends to derogatory insults like living ghost, vampire and references to being ugly

So tiring, and so oblivious

When I say fake pale skin, I mean skin whitening cream.

A02ACC67-CCC2-43E8-90CB-DE7F931ADCF8.jpeg
The antonym to spray tanning.

I get why they’re doing it. Pale people don’t work in the sun. Same reason Westerners used to like pale skin. We stopped caring about pale skin because we associate it with office jockeys, which is a prestigious thing in Asia. All fine and dandy. The thing that bugs me is that people are willing to use dangerous chemicals to get the desired look.
TheGuardian said:
One forum, SkinCareTalk, hosts almost 450,000 posts discussing skin-lightening. Some make for troubling reading. “I’ve ruined my skin and don’t know what to do. I can’t stop crying,” reads one entry.“I used [hydroquinone] and messed my face up, help,” reads another.

Its just as ridiculous as a fake tan. Just cover up and take vitamin d. No need to Michael Jackson yourself.

Last edited:

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The girls with fake white skin look fake, it's pretty easy to spot once you've noticed it. Besides that - the naturally light-skinned tend to have more freckles than normal. And I observed this among kids I taught, both boys and girls, not just adults.

Jay

Pigeon
Because white men can no longer trust white women to be motherly to their future white generations, so they have to settle for a slightly less than ideal whitewashing option.

I find the look of Asian women to be generally beautiful, though despite being with one, I am not a fetishist. In the Philippines, due to the Islander, Chinese, Spanish, Arab, African, etc., bloodlines, you have many exotic looking females, who are very eye catching.

I think on the whole, white males like Asian women, either from their home nation or abroad, due to them seeming to be a bit unique/exotic. And I tended to find Asian-American women more intelligent and curious about the world, than many white women. A *young* guy who is very average looking in America or Europe, usually has his smv go way up in Asia, and it has more to do with his non-Asian appearance, rather than money. I am talking now about young men, not older ones. There have been a number of memoirs written about young guys, right after college, who go overseas to Asia to teach English, and get lots of female attention.

There was one I read, whose title evades me, that was quite heartbreaking. I think if Roosh were to read it, he would see a kindred spirit. This American guy went to Japan to teach English right after college, and bedded hundreds of pretty Japanese girls. But as the years went by and he got older, it became a stale lifestyle. The guy eventually married a Japanese woman and got a job as a newspaper columnist. But when he lost the job he lost frame, and they divorced. A sad story.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Agreed, but being tanned isn't healthy either

Also, many of the tanned by choice girls are a bit psycho. Being tanned by choice in East Asia is nearly akin to walking around with a facial tattoo in the West

The general population won't understand why you did it, doors will close for you on a personal/business level and the opposite sex will consider you unattractive

I personally prefer the porcelain skin China doll look over the land labourer look

To each their own. I find the unique characteristics of different races to be most attractive. When it comes to white girls I want them white like porcelain. For Asians I want them to look like they came straight out of the jungle.

Insecurity and feelings of inadequacy.

Most white men who date asian women are losers.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

The answer can be found by reversing the question.

Why do so many Asian women prefer white men?

If you got all American huwhite good looks (6 or above), Asian women will throw themselves at you. It’s easy mode.

The question is why? Asian women love white/Asian mixed babies. Why is that? Do they think it’s a genetic upgrade?

Asian women are some of the biggest white supremest out there.

bucky

Ostrich

The answer can be found by reversing the question.

Why do so many Asian women prefer white men?

If you got all American huwhite good looks (6 or above), Asian women will throw themselves at you. It’s easy mode.

The question is why? Asian women love white/Asian mixed babies. Why is that? Do they think it’s a genetic upgrade?

Asian women are some of the biggest white supremest out there.

My only experience with Asian women is getting shot down once by this cute Vietnamese girl I went out with a few times between marriages, but I hear that mixed kids in Asian countries have a terrible time. If so, I don't know how that squares with Asian women wanting some white blood in their offspring. Maybe the ones that don't have it are jealous?

My only experience with Asian women is getting shot down once by this cute Vietnamese girl I went out with a few times between marriages, but I hear that mixed kids in Asian countries have a terrible time. If so, I don't know how that squares with Asian women wanting some white blood in their offspring. Maybe the ones that don't have it are jealous?

That depends on the Asian country, on the background of the parents and on the location of upbringing

If the mom's a prostitute from Isaan or a hill tribe populated province in Vietnam who got knocked up by an old foreigner that did a runner the kid might be on the receiving end of jokes

If it the mom is a successful businesswomen married to an expatriate US engineer of her age that sends her kids to an 80k USD per year international school there won't be a problem

In general Eurasian children are considered beautiful and exotic. Even in closed off nationalist societies like China, Japan and Vietnam. When I worked at a school in an uptown area of Shanghai my coworkers (often from more backward inland provinces) would drool over the half white kids whilst touching their brown-ish hair and pointy noses (so cute, so beautiful etc etc)

Whether it's a healthy thing for a half white kids to grow up around people that hold them to different standards, that look physically different from them, and give them much more attention and leniency than their peers is another discussion

Something I didn't mention, this veneration is almost always limited to the female part of the population. The male part is indifferent, or hostile to the idea of half-white kids becoming more visible

Hell_Is_Like_Newark

Kingfisher
Gold Member
In general Eurasian children are considered beautiful and exotic. Even in closed off nationalist societies like China, Japan and Vietnam. When I worked at a school in an uptown area of Shanghai my coworkers (often from more backward inland provinces) would drool over the half white kids whilst touching their brown-ish hair and pointy noses (so cute, so beautiful etc etc)

In Thailand a fair amount of the famous actors, actresses, and models are 'hapas'.

One of my Brother-in-law's clients, who produces commercials, after my brother in law showed him photos of his nephew, wanted to use him (my son) for ads based on looks alone. Thai / White mixes are that popular. That offer ended when by Brother-in-law informed his client the kid was in the USA.. not Thailand.

LoveBug

Kingfisher
Aside from personal distaste for Asian female curvature/prudishness, I’ve heard too many horror stories of white men dating down in Asia, particularly Japan/Korea/China, due to xenophobic culture/Asian female conservatism/whatever (may be less an issue in SEA where the EGF/WGF is greater).

I’m not dealing with that. Never stepping foot on a continent where being white isn’t an additive for longer than I need to. I’ll maintain my Latin America living

Last edited:

westernman

Sparrow
I don't think most White men do.

I think a lot of them "settle" for Asians because they think they cant find a white girl with traits they desire. Asian girls are easier and like white men, but that doesn't mean guys who date them think they are more desirable than white women. Having dated Asian, I will say its a dead end. they are different, and incompatible with us whites.