Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
I don't think most White men do.

I think a lot of them "settle" for Asians because they think they cant find a white girl with traits they desire. Asian girls are easier and like white men, but that doesn't mean guys who date them think they are more desirable than white women. Having dated Asian, I will say its a dead end. they are different, and incompatible with us whites.

Always exceptions to the rule anyways if it manages to work.

bucky

Ostrich
Always exceptions to the rule anyways if it manages to work.

I think it's an interesting point, and there might be something to the common belief among 14-88ers that white women are inherently the most beautiful and desirable. However, if true, that would only be under good conditions for producing desirable women like we had in the US before the 1990s or EE now (or at least until recently). As things stand in the year 2020, there are countless millions of brown and yellow women who are vastly more beautiful and desirable than the average white woman, so it's kind of a moot point. Either you're a 14-88er and will only date and marry a white women, or you're not and are open to yellow and brown women. It doesn't really matter which race has the most beautiful women because even back in the old RVF days, you weren't going to have all of them, much less so now that we're trying to be good Christians and focus on marriage and family.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
I think it's an interesting point, and there might be something to the common belief among 14-88ers that white women are inherently the most beautiful and desirable. However, if true, that would only be under good conditions for producing desirable women like we had in the US before the 1990s or EE now (or at least until recently). As things stand in the year 2020, there are countless millions of brown and yellow women who are vastly more beautiful and desirable than the average white woman, so it's kind of a moot point. Either you're a 14-88er and will only date and marry a white women, or you're not and are open to yellow and brown women. It doesn't really matter which race has the most beautiful women because even back in the old RVF days, you weren't going to have all of them, much less so now that we're trying to be good Christians and focus on marriage and family.

I know. If you got yourself a good wife. Then one should be off the Market permanently. One should be hanging out with Men if you can help it anyways.

Outside of duties to family. Its simply not worth it. There are far more exciting things to do aside from chasing tail. And as many former PUAs find out. It gets old and boring real fast.

bucky

Ostrich
I know. If you got yourself a good wife. Then one should be off the Market permanently. One should be hanging out with Men if you can help it anyways.

Outside of duties to family. Its simply not worth it. There are far more exciting things to do aside from chasing tail. And as many former PUAs find out. It gets old and boring real fast.

I highlighted what you said about developing friendships with other guys rather than spending excessive time with women because that's one of my biggest regrets from when I was young and single. I had far more female friends when I was young and the line between friends and more than friends got blurry sometimes. It was fun and exciting at the time, but now that I'm married and they're mostly married or in relationships, it's difficult and awkward to sustain those friendships and I don't really try much because it feels inappropriate most of the time. I really wish I'd focused more on friendships with other guys, something I don't have much of now that I'm older. That's probably one reason I'm on RVF so much, which is great, but not nearly as good as IRL friendships.

Olivemeat

I didn't seek out my long term asian girlfriend, actually, I would have preferred a white woman when we first met. We clicked a long time ago and she stuck around because she saw potential in me. She earned it. It did screw with my head for years because I always wanted 100% white children, but I am over that now (a quarter of her genes are European, so our future children will still be "white"). I feel like a lot of white men end up with asian women not because they are attracted to them more, but the inverse. It is a lot easier to get to know and love a woman when she is interested and open to you.

bucky

Ostrich
I didn't seek out my long term asian girlfriend, actually, I would have preferred a white woman when we first met. We clicked a long time ago and she stuck around because she saw potential in me. She earned it. It did screw with my head for years because I always wanted 100% white children, but I am over that now (a quarter of her genes are European, so our future children will still be "white"). I feel like a lot of white men end up with asian women not because they are attracted to them more, but the inverse. It is a lot easier to get to know and love a woman when she is interested and open to you.

And not corrupted by the mind virus that's infected almost all white women in the West at this point, even the supposedly conservative and traditional ones. I can talk freely about my beliefs on race, religion, sexuality, and politics with my Latina wife, whereas I'd almost always have to self censor with a white woman. Much like your girlfriend, she's partially white anyway, and our children look white, which is kind of a bonus.

Everytime I saw a white man with a brown woman in the USA or Germany she was average at best. You dont set up the goal to be with quality white women otherwise you would have found a way to achieve that goal. instead you find excuses not to be with them.
a Russian friend of mine born and raised in a tiny village in Siberia in the 80s, he remembered it being 70% Russian, 30% Tatar. The Russian men would often make fun of the tatars and feel very much at home. In the 90s the Soviet economy collapsed, the collective farms closed. the Russian men were jobless and drinking themselves to death wile the women were working several lowly jobs in the city to support their families. the abuse against women was rampant (it still is). now the tatars, they pulled themselves together, used family connections and build businesses. a generation of girls grew under all that influence.
now according to my friend most young girls in the village have either gone to the cities or went modelling to China. those who stayed did their best to marry a Muslin Tatar or Uzbek or native Siberian or Chinese guy. everytime my friend comes home he doesnt recognize his village anymore. there is a mosque there. the asians have pretty much taken over. my friend is cussing these people out, making racist remarks about them. sometimes when some of the asian/muslim men go into the bigger cities they face hostilities from local Russian skinheads. but they are still taking over. and my friend is enraged and often calls Chinese and central asian muslim men "chinky eyed bastards". plot twist: my friends wife is from Thailand, he lives most of the year in Dubai and is an extreme hater of white women. Moral of the story: if you dont take care of your own women somepne else will. If you dont defend your territory, it will belong to someone else.

Last edited:

you goverment has allowed laos, pinoy, thai and chinese women to come to your country while not giving that opportunity to czech, moldovan or belarussian women. they love white men too and are atrracted to them but have to jump over insane barriers to come to the west. and even when they come, they are discriminated, ridiculed, branded as golddiggers, shamed for wanting to marry a local man ect. so most stay in their native countries where local white women outnumber local white men by 2 to 1 and the rate of male alcoholism/ drug addiction is one of the highest in the world. my Russian fiance recently said : there was a time when we looked at the west as a symbol of hope for moving there and creating a normal family. now 30 years have passed since dissolution of USSR and all we got from the west is political hatred and discrimination. so many have given up.
for every entitled westen hoe there are several traditional white women thet can be found in religious western communities, eastern europe, central europe, parts of latin america. but they will most likely not delivered to your door by amazon if you know what I mean.

bucky

Ostrich
Everytime I saw a white man with a brown woman in the USA or Germany she was average at best. You dont set up the goal to be with quality white women otherwise you would have found a way to achieve that goal. instead you find excuses not to be with them.
a Russian friend of mine born and raised in a tiny village in Siberia in the 80s, he remembered it being 70% Russian, 30% Tatar. The Russians would often make fun of the tatars and feel very much at home. In the 90s the Soviet economy collapsed, the collective farms closed. the Russian men were jobless and drinking themselves to death wiile the women were working several lowly jobs in the city to support their families. the abuse against women was rampant (it still is). now the tatars, they pulled themselves together, used family connections and build businesses. a generation of girls grew under all that influence.
now according to my friend most young girls in the village have either gone to the cities or went modelling to China. those who stayed did their best to marry a Muslin Tatar or Uzbek or native Siberian or Chinese guy. everytime my friend comes home he doesnt recognize his village anymore. there is a mosque there. the asians have pretty much taken over. my friend is cussing these people out, making racist remarks about them. sometimes when some of the asian/muslim men go into the bigger cities they face histilities from local Russian skinheads. but they are still taking over. and my friend is enraged and often calls Chinese and central asian muslim men "chinky eyed bastards". plot twist: my friends wife is from Thailand, he lives most of the year in Dubai and is an extreme hater of white women. Moral of the story: if you dont take care of your own women somepne else will. If you dont defend your territory, it will belong to someone else.

Your tastes just deeply favor white women, which is fine, and a lot of guys agree with you. Then there are guys like me who don't mind women of other races who scratch our heads when you go on and on about the inherent superior beauty of the Aryan woman. We look at the fat, blue-haired, tattoed white, foul-mouthed white women around us and contrast them with the thin, feminine Asians and Latinas and wonder what you're smoking.

Incidentally, one of the mostly lovely women I met when I spent some time in Crimea many years ago was Tatar. Overall much more desirable than most of the Russian girls to me, but you wouldn't have liked her because she wasn't white. Again, that's fine, but it's just a matter of taste.

Your tastes just deeply favor white women, which is fine, and a lot of guys agree with you. Then there are guys like me who don't mind women of other races who scratch our heads when you go on and on about the inherent superior beauty of the Aryan woman. We look at the fat, blue-haired, tattoed white, foul-mouthed white women around us and contrast them with the thin, feminine Asians and Latinas and wonder what you're smoking.

Incidentally, one of the mostly lovely women I met when I spent some time in Crimea many years ago was Tatar. Overall much more desirable than most of the Russian girls to me, but you wouldn't have liked her because she wasn't white. Again, that's fine, but it's just a matter of taste.
I see someones triggered. dont worry your side won. the future of our countries is definetely asian and brown. just dont get to pissed off when the non white majority starts treating you like they treat whites in south africa.

bucky

Ostrich
I see someones triggered. dont worry your side won. the future of our countries is definetely asian and brown. just dont get to pissed off when the non white majority starts treating you like they treat whites in south africa.

I'm fine. You're the triggered one. I was just pointing out that you come off as a bit insane to guys with functioning eyes who don't share your exact taste in women.

bucky

Ostrich
" We look at the fat, blue-haired, tattoed white, foul-mouthed white women around us and contrast them with the thin, feminine Asians and Latinas and wonder what you're smoking. '
I dont live in US thank God. where I look around most local white girls look like this: https://www.instagram.com/glukozamusic/?hl=ru

Yeah, but the downside is that they're Russian and you're not. We've been through this before. If you think marrying an Eastern Slav is a good idea, go for it. I wish you luck, because you'll probably need it.

" We look at the fat, blue-haired, tattoed white, foul-mouthed white women around us and contrast them with the thin, feminine Asians and Latinas and wonder what you're smoking. '
I dont live in US thank God. where I look around most local white girls look like this: https://www.instagram.com/glukozamusic/?hl=ru

1. Weren't you the German married to a Russian? Is that a prime example of a traditional marriage where you preserve language, customs, traditions and some sort of genetic purity? A marriage that will be part of the fertile ground for your people, your country and your culture to prosper on?

2. You keep using the word White. 'White' is a term coined in the USA to describe all the people from the Anglo-Saxon and Germanic countries. Later it became to include Slavic countries, Mediterranean countries and Ireland. And the Middle East, LOL

Point in case, being an German living in Russia, why are you projecting American terminology and linguistic realities onto a European setting?

Example: I am not White in my country, I am an ethnic Dutch and 'blank'. You are a German.

3. I hate to break the news to you but Russians, through the fog of centuries of Mongol/ Asian/ Turkic/ Finno- Ugric intermixing are not exactly pure bred East Slavs at this point

1594251378659.gif

The image above broadly reflects the Mongol (East Asian) genetic legacy

Your posts are hypocritical. If you were married to your sweetheart Helga who shared your views and takes on life, I wouldn't have posted this message. In that case you actually would have had a point. Leading by example and all that. In this case you don't

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
It's not about preference by men, but by women.

Men take what options are available to them. Women set the options. (NB: I mean in this current fallen state of society, not in previous, preferable settings where the parents set the marriage market).

There's a large percentage of Asian women who have a white guy fetish. Asian women also tend to be equal or only slightly less physically attractive (depending on your desires) than a thin white woman to a white male. And an Asian woman with a white guy fetish is much more flirty with the average white guy than the average white girl is with an average white guy, due to their fetish.

All this means a white guy is going to get harder IOIs from Asian girls than white girls, and given the attractiveness of both are close, he will end up with the Asian girl just because she seems like she's more interested and easier to date (at first).

Contrast this with black girls, who not only are far less attractive physically to white guys, but also flirt as if they're some ghetto queen who can yell and order you around and talk down to you. It's a double whammy of ugliness that drives white guys away in droves.

There's something to be said in femininity and obedience, as the Bible makes reference to in Proverbs the Book of SIrach. Better to find a wife who's sweet and obedient than a prettier one who's unruly and obstinate. Unfortunately for black women, they fail at both. I would seriously consider marrying a non-fat, submissive, sweet, religious, obedient black girl than these shrewish white and yellow women today, but most black women ( or all women) don't want to be that.

Last edited:

bucky

Ostrich
It's not about preference by men, but by women.

Men take what options are available to them. Women set the options. (NB: I mean in this current fallen state of society, not in previous, preferable settings where the parents set the marriage market).

There's a large percentage of Asian women who have a white guy fetish. Asian women also tend to be equal or only slightly less physically attractive (depending on your desires) than a thin white woman to a white male. And an Asian woman with a white guy fetish is much more flirty with the average white guy than the average white girl is with an average white guy, due to their fetish.

All this means a white guy is going to get harder IOIs from Asian girls than white girls, and given the attractiveness of both are close, he will end up with the Asian girl just because she seems like she's more interested and easier to date (at first).

Contrast this with black girls, who not only are far less attractive physically to white guys, but also flirt as if they're some ghetto queen who can yell and order you around and talk down to you. It's a double whammy of ugliness that drives white guys away in droves.

There's something to be said in femininity and obedience, as the Bible makes reference to in Proverbs the Book of SIrach. Better to find a wife who's sweet and obedient than a prettier one who's unruly and obstinate. Unfortunately for black women, they fail at both. I would seriously consider marrying a non-fat, submissive, sweet, religious, obedient black girl than these shrewish white and yellow women today, but most black women ( or all women) don't want to be that.

That's an interesting tangent, about black women. I wouldn't say I've never been attracted to them, but certainly far less often than every other kind of women, even less than indigenous American Indians, who are also generally pretty low on my personal attractiveness list. In my single days, I had a fair number of black women give me IOIs and they were usually very sweet and flattering, but with the exception of one case, I just wasn't attracted to them. The one exception was a stunningly beautiful girl who was somewhat ghetto in her mannerisms and speech but still very beautiful, I just dropped the ball entirely. Since I'm very sterotypically white, think sort of a Ned Flanders vibe, I just wasn't ready for her to make a move on me like that and froze up and got awkward, which will kill attraction in women of any color.

Probably a good thing, because I don't think black and white Americans usually mix well. I think some racial combinations are better than others. I'm a huge fan of Gringo-Latina, for example. I can't comment on white guy-Asian girl because my entire experience with Asian women is getting shot down by a cute Vietnamese girl once, but I know a lot of white guys swear by Asian women. I'd be concerned about the happiness of any mixed Asian-white sons the relationship might produce, but that's the only serious objection I can think of. Then there are guys like RB who are vehemently opposed to any race mixing at all, and although I think RB himself loses far too much sleep over it, it's a legitimate point of view that can be debated, albeit it's pretty difficult to keep those debates civil, especially for the 14-88ers.

I think he would have more in common with South Brazilians than with his Russian fiancée: I’m sure I’ve said this, but they celebrate Oktoberfest. Second largest, after Munich.
2A63073E-35EB-43AB-8DF2-DDC3C4771E59.jpeg
Blumenau, Brazil.
In fact, he might get a huge boost in value because he’s a real German, the same way girls in the USA love British accents.

bucky

Ostrich
I think he would have more in common with South Brazilians than with his Russian fiancée: I’m sure I’ve said this, but they celebrate Oktoberfest. Second largest, after Munich.
View attachment 24024
Blumenau, Brazil

I guess we've been over all this before but yes, there are plenty of white people south of the border. Even my wife's mostly indigenous country has a town that's famous for blondes.