Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
aeroektar said:
Cool, so because facts, I'm a white nationalist, nice conclusion you've come to there. I think you previously said you were a hardcore liberal/leftist, still in the process of shedding that mindset it seems.
Listen dude, you're the guy who called white guys who don't exclusively date white girls "incels". That's quite an assertion. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
 

aeroektar

Pelican
FullThrottleTX said:
aeroektar said:
Cool, so because facts, I'm a white nationalist, nice conclusion you've come to there. I think you previously said you were a hardcore liberal/leftist, still in the process of shedding that mindset it seems.
Listen dude, you're the guy who called white guys who don't exclusively date white girls "incels". That's quite an assertion. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Not even close. I'd try to explain it again, but I'd be repeating my first post, it's pretty clear. You're jumping to all sorts of conclusions. Just because it's an uncomfortable subject for you doesn't make the rest of us literally hitler.

I don't have a history of exclusively dating white girls, and my current girlfriend is half Japanese half German.

I like Asian women, and Latinas, but my preference, like most people, is women of my own race.
 

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
aeroektar said:
Not even close. I'd try to explain it again, but I'd be repeating my first post, it's pretty clear. You're jumping to all sorts of conclusions. Just because it's an uncomfortable subject for you doesn't make the rest of us literally hitler.
Up to Roosh, his forum. His rules.
But my opinion is the racial stuff was really distracting for the forum, especially with the new direction. You probably wouldn't be talking about any of this at church.
 
FullThrottleTX said:
Seriously?

I used to be in PR. The public isn't going to understand the nuance of white nationalist, white supremacist, whatever... Any discussion of "race mixing" is basically just a dog whistle for anyone to come down on the forum, bad press that distracts from the overall positive message of men finding God and having normal relationships with anyone they choose. Let's not get in our own way here.

Personally if I were Roosh, this would not be part of acceptable conversation. Mostly because, Christianity transcends race. It's not about racial issues. We want men to embrace Christianity, not just white men.

In my PR thinking: new person interested in Christianity comes to RooshV forum, sees a post about race mixing, they are instantly put off by it. What does the forum gain from that? Nothing.
Last I checked, the OT has a story at least every 5 pages or so about foreign women from mixed tribes leading the Chosen to worship the devil. Not to mention the story of Phineas. Read your canon once in a while, and not just Jesus 2:4 "Be nice and stuff".
 

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Why Asian Women Prefer White Men

- Women like taller men: Asian men are generally shorter so this causes Asian women to seek taller men in the general population
- Shorter White men seek shorter women: Asians fit the profile (Among other groups). Blacks are probably the only group taller than whites.
- Asian Benefits: They are known for remaining thin, known for being physically tight in the bed, they seem less lazy.
- Habit: I find men often follow their first girlfriend or go back to their 'comfort zone', many men catch the Asian fever and just keep working the circuit.

I went to vegas years back with some guys, two guys who had Asian girlfriends. They were both full fledged Asian fever, it was something to see. The one guy couldn't really appreciate white beauties, it was strange.

I liken this to myself, I've gone out with latina and middle eastern girls almost exclusively for 7 years now. It seems like its half by accident, especially the middle eastern part. But you grow accustomed to what you're accustomed to. There is lots that goes with attraction that is difficult to understand. Sometimes I just think they like the way I smell or its chemical. Is it a matter of knowing who you are talking to, being confident with them because you've had success/experience with someone of the same background in the past, some smell in the air. Who knows.

PS I officially prefer want to procreate within my own race. White women are just impossible women, super career oriented, beleive in abortion, don't cook and are spoiled.
 

randomA

Robin
NoMoreTO said:
- Habit: I find men often follow their first girlfriend or go back to their 'comfort zone', many men catch the Asian fever and just keep working the circuit.
ooof.
this hit a bit way too close to home.
 
North east asians mostly have lower T, aren't as tall and aren't as dominant. Whites are also still the majority in western countries.

Women always look to integrate themselves into the dominant majority and always look for male protection by the majority.

As such the white guy is often considered the better option by an Asian woman living in a western country, so they make it easier than a western girl. They're also more money and status oriented which means fairly strange guys like Zuckerberg get a chance that would be incels otherwise.

A white guy has little value in Asia these days though unless you go to the nastiest parts of Asia and some autist like Zuckerberg will get eaten alive there and probably not make it back home in one piece.
 

Thriller

Woodpecker
Gold Member
OP,

To answer your question, the reason is:

Because Asian women are much more thin than Indigenous European women, in general & on average. Men are more attracted to thin, feminine, pleasant women than fat, entitled women... needless-to-say.

Nothing more to say.
 
Is it really that uncomfortable, or "race ____ " [I won't even give any name to it here, you fill in what you want] to understand or identify that caucasians have the most desired characteristics, literally globally? This is an "on average" statement, but you can apply it to pretty much every category, certainly not every last one though --- of course it wouldn't be.

I find it weird that such a statement is uncomfortable when if you go to any country, if there is a genuine conversation about it, all the inhabitants would tell you as much. Are they "racist"?

Are people at large racist, or nationalist, that realize that on average black women and asian men are the least attractive to other combinations of humans around the world? Kanazawa published that report, already known by people who just walk around, and got lambasted for it, of course.

"Race defensiveness" is just as dumb as "race trolling". I find it to be the same thing spun differently. It's like patriarchy on steroids (maybe Islam?) vs. modern American feminism. Both, deep down, are totally stupid.
 

BlastbeatCasanova

Kingfisher
NoMoreTO said:
PS I officially prefer want to procreate within my own race. White women are just impossible women, super career oriented, beleive in abortion, don't cook and are spoiled.
From my experience, you nailed it...I'm the same way. My first gf, a once beautiful Nordic princess, has fallen deep into societal programming since we parted ways. Raging lib, career chick, aging out of her youth and good looks fast as she pursues her career, usually socializing/drinking/eating after work hours and not putting too much effort into fitness and physical health. Shame to see but looks like I dodged a bullet there.

My Latina gf cooks, works out, and is more right-leaning and based than any girl I've ever met. I understand wanting to honor you ancestors and lineage and keep your genetic legacy within your own race, but what's a guy to do
 
Kid Twist said:
"Race defensiveness" is just as dumb as "race trolling". I find it to be the same thing spun differently. It's like patriarchy on steroids (maybe Islam?) vs. modern American feminism. Both, deep down, are totally stupid.
Nice horseshoe theory you have there, bro. Yeah, both sides are totally equal here and both are wrong.

"White nationalism" is a thought-stopping word. A subversive, blanket term coined specifically to attack the completely natural and innate sentiment of people to favor those who are genetically, aesthetically and culturally closest to themselves.
Do you love your country? You're a white nationalist.
Do you want to learn an unbiased history where your predecessors aren't all tyrants and murderers while their "victims" are angels? Guess what.
Do you have a sexual preference based on race? Ditto.
Do you go against the discrimination of people of European descent? You bet, you're nazi.
Are you against mass immigration? Sure you're a white nationalist, even if you claim that you're against immigration to non-European countries like Japan.

Every attempt of Europeans or Americans to unite based on their genetics and heritage is met with leftists screaming bloody murder, while jews do just that, and more, and get away scott free. This is no longer "conspiracy theory" (another doctored thought-stopping term) - this is a severe problem that is not just going to go away by propaganda, threatening to send people to re-education camps and calling them a derogatory term publicly because they're bringing up an unpleasant point of view.

 
I once dated a Vietnamese woman when I lived in SoCal; that place has a huge Asian population. She told me that a lot of Asian women prefer white men because we're more physically attractive--taller, more muscular (lifting and sports doesn't seem to be popular among Asian men), but also because we tend to be more confident and more independent.

At the time I realized that it wouldn't have worked out long term primarily for cultural reasons. First was the food. Occasionally she would take me to Vietnamese restaurants that Vietnamese people went to--i.e. not the Americanized ones--and I thought 90% of the food was disgusting. There was also the ancestor worship. Even though her family was at least nominally Christian they still engaged in it and I found that incredibly off-putting.
 
> Most of the time they are thin (though this is changing), with many being into fitness.
> They value K selection traits (good education, home duties, cooking, etc) vs R traits (white girls acting more like black girls - look at single parent stats)
> They are attracted to and value white guys (due to education, tall), meaning they want to do better (and not just party, etc).
> They tend not to believe the feminist bs (there idea of feminism is the guy doesn't slap them around, gamble and hopefully doesn't cheat.. a lot)

In terms of asian babies, etc. Just get them to do basic lifting and they will out muscle 70% of the white guys and put themselves in the top 5-20% of asian guys.
Which means as they have muscle, they have lighter skin, so they can date very rich asian chicks.
 

Windom Earle

Pelican
Gold Member
No one has yet stated the predominant factor in White men preferring Asian women (in the west and in their home country) - less likelihood of ageism.
 

Winston84

Pigeon
FullThrottleTX said:
MichaelWitcoff said:
Nobody in this forum is promoting “white nationalism” and anybody who does is probably a Fed or a journalist (but I repeat myself).
Seriously?

I used to be in PR. The public isn't going to understand the nuance of white nationalist, white supremacist, whatever... Any discussion of "race mixing" is basically just a dog whistle for anyone to come down on the forum, bad press that distracts from the overall positive message of men finding God and having normal relationships with anyone they choose. Let's not get in our own way here.

Personally if I were Roosh, this would not be part of acceptable conversation. Mostly because, Christianity transcends race. It's not about racial issues. We want men to embrace Christianity, not just white men.

In my PR thinking: new person interested in Christianity comes to RooshV forum, sees a post about race mixing, they are instantly put off by it. What does the forum gain from that? Nothing.
You sound like a stereotypical subversive jew the more I read your bullshit posts.

Marriage across ethnic and cultural lines comes with its advantages and disadvantages. That you are asking to censor men and forbid them from even discussing this openly and honestly is morally abhorrent and reeks of a deeper personal agenda on your part.
 
Tasi said:
> Most of the time they are thin (though this is changing), with many being into fitness.
It's just natural skinny / skinnyfat.

> They value K selection traits (good education, home duties, cooking, etc) vs R traits (white girls acting more like black girls - look at single parent stats)
South East Asian women get wet for bad boys but they don't want to ruin their higher caste rep and forego beta bucks provider slaves.

> They are attracted to and value white guys (due to education, tall), meaning they want to do better (and not just party, etc).
Incomes were higher in Europe and the US but now more or less equal in north east Asia. South East Asians are lazy scumbag simpletons for the most part and those that aren't quickly make bank in business.

They tend not to believe the feminist bs (there idea of feminism is the guy doesn't slap them around, gamble and hopefully doesn't cheat.. a lot)
Those are lower class south east asians. No normal north east asian guy beats his wife (korean guys seem to be a bit more rough though) or gambles.

Nobody wants south east asians and they were always the losers choice.

They're conniving backstabbing matriarchs who gang up on guys with the matriarchy (which is why they always try to get support by marrying further local beta bucks to their fellow matriarch wherever they're at).

In civilized countries they're considered one step above animals and largely don't do work above toilet cleaning and prostitution. (mostly their former profession)
 

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I wouldn't say I prefer Asian women but I can see their appeal.

2nd generation Asian women (Americanized) that are attractive tend to have feminine builds, long hair, nice skin etc. That is where it stops though, mentally they have been the craziest chicks I have dealt with. Weirdly masculine, sexually aggressive, emotionally unstable. Its like their genetics vs. American culture causes them to go the most crazy when injected with feminism.

Immigrant or foreign Asian women on the other hand, I find less physically attractive than the Americanized ones (as they are mostly the SE asian types) but they are very polite, subservient and solidly christian when in a converted area like S. Korea or Philippines.
 
Top