Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
That's an interesting tangent, about black women. I wouldn't say I've never been attracted to them, but certainly far less often than every other kind of women, even less than indigenous American Indians, who are also generally pretty low on my personal attractiveness list. In my single days, I had a fair number of black women give me IOIs and they were usually very sweet and flattering, but with the exception of one case, I just wasn't attracted to them. The one exception was a stunningly beautiful girl who was somewhat ghetto in her mannerisms and speech but still very beautiful, I just dropped the ball entirely. Since I'm very sterotypically white, think sort of a Ned Flanders vibe, I just wasn't ready for her to make a move on me like that and froze up and got awkward, which will kill attraction in women of any color.

Probably a good thing, because I don't think black and white Americans usually mix well. I think some racial combinations are better than others. I'm a huge fan of Gringo-Latina, for example. I can't comment on white guy-Asian girl because my entire experience with Asian women is getting shot down by a cute Vietnamese girl once, but I know a lot of white guys swear by Asian women. I'd be concerned about the happiness of any mixed Asian-white sons the relationship might produce, but that's the only serious objection I can think of. Then there are guys like RB who are vehemently opposed to any race mixing at all, and although I think RB himself loses far too much sleep over it, it's a legitimate point of view that can be debated, albeit it's pretty difficult to keep those debates civil, especially for the 14-88ers.

I think a big problem with mixed Asian-white men is that its usually a white father with an Asian mother and they have been domineered by their Asian mothers to an extreme and are therefore very unconfident, but yet cannot fully grok into the submissive-son role like other full-Asian men; the white gene is too rebellious at such total domineering by the mom.

But if the father is Asian and the mother white, I've noticed that the asian-white mixed males tend to have a lot more confidence and happiness (e.g. Keeanu Reeves, Paul Karyia the hockey player, Brandon Lee), likely because Dad was pretty confident and passed this confidence on to his sons.

bucky

Ostrich
I think a big problem with mixed Asian-white men is that its usually a white father with an Asian mother and they have been domineered by their Asian mothers to an extreme and are therefore very unconfident, but yet cannot fully grok into the submissive-son role like other full-Asian men; the white gene is too rebellious at such total domineering by the mom.

But if the father is Asian and the mother white, I've noticed that the asian-white mixed males tend to have a lot more confidence and happiness (e.g. Keeanu Reeves, Paul Karyia the hockey player, Brandon Lee), likely because Dad was pretty confident and passed this confidence on to his sons.

That's interesting. I hadn't thought of that. Of course Asian man/white woman isn't all that common, but you might have something there with those examples.

I guess the flip side with any Asian/white mix is that the daughters are likely to be stunning beauties, at least based on the examples I can think of.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
That's interesting. I hadn't thought of that. Of course Asian man/white woman isn't all that common, but you might have something there with those examples.

I guess the flip side with any Asian/white mix is that the daughters are likely to be stunning beauties, at least based on the examples I can think of.

The Eurasian mix seems to make the females and males prettier. However, being a male "pretty boy" is difficult for most men to pull off unless they have confidence and are secure enough to know they cannot make themselves into tough guys. For most guys, however, since testosterone makes us want to be tough guys, this can be disheartening, and since most guys don't know/want to make their pretty boy looks stand out without looking homosexual, you get a lot of anger at the situation. Hence why that kid California went psycho.

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
I've never really bought into the commonly expressed meme of asian man/white woman pairings by definition making healthier kids than the reverse. It's probably technically true but the explanation for it is that there aren't a lot of loser asian guys pulling white women, while there are a million examples of loser white guys dating loser asian women. And I don't say this to insult anyone, I've spent a lot of time in Asia and while there are plenty of cool foreigners with attractive girlfriends you can't deny that there's an epidemic of spergs plaguing those countries.

If those low value white dudes had married low value white girls their kids would have had all the same problems but wouldn't have had their hapa status to latch on to and blame for it, instead of becoming bitter r/hapa posters they'd have become bitter /pol/-posting spergs complaining about hapas instead.

It's also worth pointing out that a lot of the most extreme hapa spergs are half jewish. The infamous Elliot Rodgers that often gets brought up as an example is these discussions had a jewish dad, and a lot of the most tragic posters on the infamous hapa subreddit are partial parenthesis as well.

When Asian girl meets white boy
-Reactions to my non-Asian boyfriend surprised and disturbed me

Couple-531265395√r_0.jpg

"You see, I’ve been seeing more articles with clickbait titles such as “The Alt-Right’s Asian Fetish,” “I’m an Asian Woman Engaged to a White Man and, Honestly, I’m Struggling With That,” and “I Broke Up With Her Because She’s White.” According to the first two authors, the prevalent trend of Asian women dating and marrying white men is problematic because it harkens to a long history of white supremacism. The third article was written by a Latino man who felt pressured by today’s “woke” society to stop dating white women."

I've never really bought into the commonly expressed meme of asian man/white woman pairings by definition making healthier kids than the reverse. It's probably technically true but the explanation for it is that there aren't a lot of loser asian guys pulling white women, while there are a million examples of loser white guys dating loser asian women. And I don't say this to insult anyone, I've spent a lot of time in Asia and while there are plenty of cool foreigners with attractive girlfriends you can't deny that there's an epidemic of spergs plaguing those countries.

If those low value white dudes had married low value white girls their kids would have had all the same problems but wouldn't have had their hapa status to latch on to and blame for it, instead of becoming bitter r/hapa posters they'd have become bitter /pol/-posting spergs complaining about hapas instead.

It's also worth pointing out that a lot of the most extreme hapa spergs are half jewish. The infamous Elliot Rodgers that often gets brought up as an example is these discussions had a jewish dad, and a lot of the most tragic posters on the infamous hapa subreddit are partial parenthesis as well.

I've had some aspie male friends over the years, and their ineptitude with women can be almost mind boggling! Lol I have a programmer friend who has a beautiful home, plenty of money, etc.,. but he has given up trying to find a partner. But this is partially his fault, because he likes women who are basically out of his league in terms of looks, with really outgoing personalities. He would have to be a prince of Silicon Valley, to get what he wants. And she would most likely divorce rape him, when she was ready. In his case he has an older brother who is an alpha, and so he feels he should be able to get comparable women like with his sibling.

If I ever have a half white/half Asian son, I will really try to be there for him, and monitor his progress and abilities with the opposite sex. If he turns out to be alpha (I'm not alpha but they run in my family) I will be happy for him, but worried about him being sexually promiscuous and having kids out of wedlock. If he is a high beta, I will probably have a relatively easy time with him. And if he is a low beta, I will have my work cut out for me, and will definitely guide him along as much as I can, till he can function well on his own.

I wish I had had a father who made sure I worked out, ate right, studied self-defense, knew how to stand up to bullies, understood about women and dating, had a relationship with God, did well in school, decided on a career, and the other things that a boy needs from their dad. But I was not so blessed, and I suffered for it.

you goverment has allowed laos, pinoy, thai and chinese women to come to your country while not giving that opportunity to czech, moldovan or belarussian women. they love white men too and are atrracted to them but have to jump over insane barriers to come to the west. and even when they come, they are discriminated, ridiculed, branded as golddiggers, shamed for wanting to marry a local man ect. so most stay in their native countries where local white women outnumber local white men by 2 to 1 and the rate of male alcoholism/ drug addiction is one of the highest in the world. my Russian fiance recently said : there was a time when we looked at the west as a symbol of hope for moving there and creating a normal family. now 30 years have passed since dissolution of USSR and all we got from the west is political hatred and discrimination. so many have given up.
for every entitled westen hoe there are several traditional white women thet can be found in religious western communities, eastern europe, central europe, parts of latin america. but they will most likely not delivered to your door by amazon if you know what I mean.

But the problem with this is that so many of those Russian/Ukranian/EE women would have "gone native" once they came to America, and gotten corrupted with feminism, after just a few years of being here, and having a kid. The American husband would most likely be divorce raped, and off she goes, loaded with cash and prizes (half or more of everything he had owned), to ride the cock carousel, and eventually find a higher smv guy. Growing up, I knew several men burned by Russian "mail-order" wives.

A man has a much better chance with a SE Asian woman, as compared to one from Europe/Russia.

How old is this friend? Any sign of realism as he's aged?

My aspie programmer friend is in his mid thirties. He is outspoken about having given up on women, and says he just wants to enjoy his life in solitude. I had a female friend who I thought would have been ideal for him, an aspie, cute, very bright, outgoing, his age and sweet. But he considered her immature and silly in her demeanor. You just can't please some people! Lol He is a very grumpy guy at this point.

Last edited:

balybary

Pelican
When Asian girl meets white boy
-Reactions to my non-Asian boyfriend surprised and disturbed me

View attachment 24108

"You see, I’ve been seeing more articles with clickbait titles such as “The Alt-Right’s Asian Fetish,” “I’m an Asian Woman Engaged to a White Man and, Honestly, I’m Struggling With That,” and “I Broke Up With Her Because She’s White.” According to the first two authors, the prevalent trend of Asian women dating and marrying white men is problematic because it harkens to a long history of white supremacism. The third article was written by a Latino man who felt pressured by today’s “woke” society to stop dating white women."

From the article written by this Asian woman who like so much white men:

In my case, even if David and I aren’t in a covenantal relationship yet, that means loving him for his God-gifted qualities—pale skin and blond roots and sensitive personality and silly humor and all.

The woke Asian lists "pale skin and blond roots" as the top qualities she likes the most in her boyfriend.

Recently, a friend sent me an Invisibilia podcast episode in which an Asian American woman interviews another Asian American woman who mostly dates white men. When Asian men harassed her online for her “racist” dating habits, she felt badly about herself, so she decided to stop dating white men and intentionally date non-white men. In doing so, the interviewer proclaimed, she would “decolonize her desire” and “fight back against centuries of racist U.S. policies and Western colonization.”

Taleb calls these kind of people " Intellectuals Yet Idiots".

The basic idea is that “racial dating preferences” is just a code word for racial stereotypes and prejudices, such as the degradation of black women, the criminalization of black and Latino men, and the feminization of Asian men in Hollywood and the media, trends that sociologists trace back to colonialism.

That's a new one: according to her, at the very beginning of the colonial conquests, the media started a campain about the feminization of Asian men. Sounds legit.

Waverer

Robin
My aspie programmer friend is in his mid thirties. He is outspoken about having given up on women, and says he just wants to enjoy his life in solitude. I had a female friend who I thought would have been ideal for him, an aspie, cute, very bright, outgoing, his age and sweet. But he considered her immature and silly in her demeanor. You just can't please some people! Lol He is a very grumpy guy at this point.

Entirely his decision of course, but it sounds like he's making the wrong one. I remember some blog talking about "internet man syndrome" and these men who rarely date but still say 9s aren't good looking because of the shape of their elbows or something. Maybe a bit of that phenomenon. What is his dating history? I am the same age but haven't given up on women.

He has a fairly limited dating history. After he got his house, having built his nest, he started to date much more, at least for a time. He is white, and had a big crush on a very pretty black woman who was somewhat younger than him, and definitely not a good match. She had a life of the party personality, and was a social butterfly. After a few dates where she would half ignore him due to her super outgoing nature and needing to talk to everyone, he gave up. His alpha older brother went through a divorce, but that was because of infidelity on his brother's part. But I think after seeing what divorce rape does to a man, especially financially, my friend decided being single was not such a bad deal.

Half white/asian dude here. It's weird sometimes when I look at my white family who has green eyes and blonde hair, but my light brown hair hazel eyes ass looks nothing like them. Then I see my asian famiy with black hair and black eyes, and my light brown hair hazel eyes ass looks nothing like them either. So much to the point I had an identity crisis in high school and told everyone I was south american because it was cool at the time
(2004).

I also want to date and marry someone who looks similar to me. My favorite relationships have been the ones who look the same as me. Most notably a Belgian/Filipina and a half Chinese/Spanish. I've dated pure Eastern Europeans and pure Asians but something never felt right. As others have stated I want my child to look like me.

In my case even I'm curious about looking into west china that borders Russia or Kazakhstan because I know they look similar to me.

In the US whites think im asian, asians think im white, and hispanics think im hispanic. It is quite funny. I guess that's the life of looking ambiguous.

Half white/asian dude here. It's weird sometimes when I look at my white family who has green eyes and blonde hair, but my light brown hair hazel eyes ass looks nothing like them. Then I see my asian famiy with black hair and black eyes, and my light brown hair hazel eyes ass looks nothing like them either. So much to the point I had an identity crisis in high school and told everyone I was south american because it was cool at the time
(2004).

I also want to date and marry someone who looks similar to me. My favorite relationships have been the ones who look the same as me. Most notably a Belgian/Filipina and a half Chinese/Spanish. I've dated pure Eastern Europeans and pure Asians but something never felt right. As others have stated I want my child to look like me.

In my case even I'm curious about looking into west china that borders Russia or Kazakhstan because I know they look similar to me.

In the US whites think im asian, asians think im white, and hispanics think im hispanic. It is quite funny. I guess that's the life of looking ambiguous.

I would be curious to see how you would be treated if you ever visited the Philippines. Have you traveled around Asia? If so, how was the experience?

Last I checked, the OT has a story at least every 5 pages or so about foreign women from mixed tribes leading the Chosen to worship the devil. Not to mention the story of Phineas. Read your canon once in a while, and not just Jesus 2:4 "Be nice and stuff".

Right, but the entire book of Ruth is about a gentile woman marrying into the Hebrews and bearing one of the direct male ancestors of Jesus Christ.

Galatians 3:28-29
28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s descendants, heirs according to promise.

I'm orthodox. It's not completely clear if or when the sacraments of the many different heretical denominations are valid. Protestants assuredly not. For Catholics, they have abandoned the apostolic triune immersion and just do sprinkling in many cases, yet not always. That said supposing you have received the genuine sacrament of baptism and marriage for yourself and your wife then you not birthing a white or an Asian but a Christian.

God made the nations seperate for a reason because outside the body of Christ division is best. Within the body of Christ, such does not apply.

Uniting the nation's without Christ is the tower of Bable. With Christ there is no concern because
"
And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

John 10:16​

Dawnhorn

Seriously, I see many white men who says Asian women are better than white women. Not only that they are less feminist and better wifes, but also that they are more beautiful.

I think it was Simon Strangelight who said Nordic women are the best looking in the world. So why do many Nordic men prefer Asian women?

Here is from a Norwegian documentary called Thaifjord about Norwegian men in various ages in a small place in Norway importing Thai women so much that the place named Tresfjord now is nicknamed Thaifjord.

And people say women are the ones race-mixing the most...not true.

I think there are at least two reasons.

One is as you stated the lack of feminism. Western men expect that most Asian women are feminine, family-oriented and will take care of the house. That they respect their husbands and understand that the role of a wife is different from the role of the husband. This is the image western men have, and in my experience, it is in many cases true.

The second reason might be that Asian women from poorer countries are seeking a better life. A "normal" western man is seen as wealthy and desirable. So as a western man you might get to pick from the prettier Asian girls, while in the west you wouldn't be rich or "desirable" enough to pick a pretty one.

I'm not convinced that there is a big group of white men who actually think Asian women are more beautiful than white women. Although many probably enjoy the look of Asian women. On the other hand, more and more white women are becoming overweight which is unattractive for most men, so Asian women, being mostly thin, might become more attractive.