Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

bucky

Ostrich
I think there are at least two reasons.

One is as you stated the lack of feminism. Western men expect that most Asian women are feminine, family-oriented and will take care of the house. That they respect their husbands and understand that the role of a wife is different from the role of the husband. This is the image western men have, and in my experience, it is in many cases true.

The second reason might be that Asian women from poorer countries are seeking a better life. A "normal" western man is seen as wealthy and desirable. So as a western man you might get to pick from the prettier Asian girls, while in the west you wouldn't be rich or "desirable" enough to pick a pretty one.

I'm not convinced that there is a big group of white men who actually think Asian women are more beautiful than white women. Although many probably enjoy the look of Asian women. On the other hand, more and more white women are becoming overweight which is unattractive for most men, so Asian women, being mostly thin, might become more attractive.

As I've said above, it might be true that the most beautiful women in the world are white, but it doesn't matter because there are millions of women of every other race who are more beautiful than the average white woman. Anyone who exclusively gets involved with women of one race isn't doing it because the women of that race are the "most beautiful." It's just a personal preference.

Dawnhorn

As I've said above, it might be true that the most beautiful women in the world are white, but it doesn't matter because there are millions of women of every other race who are more beautiful than the average white woman. Anyone who exclusively gets involved with women of one race isn't doing it because the women of that race are the "most beautiful." It's just a personal preference.

Well that is my point. And that your status might be different in another country thus enabling you to have access to the women more beautiful than the average white woman, which would lead to you “preferring” the, for example, Asian ones.

bucky

Ostrich
Well that is my point. And that your status might be different in another country thus enabling you to have access to the women more beautiful than the average white woman, which would lead to you “preferring” the, for example, Asian ones.

That's one possibility, but not the only reason a guy might prefer women of a race other than his own. For example, I had a friend in college, blue-eyed guy with blond hair, who spent a lot of time in Latin America and caught...whatever the Latin America equivalent of yellow fever is. Even in the US, he'd only go for Latinas, even though he was a funny, confident, and pretty built guy ad it was pretty common for attractive white girls to thrown themselves at him. He just wasn't that interested in them, because he found them annoying and not as attractive as women from south of the border.

This whole topic boils down to

1. White men having being emasculated and out of touch with their aggressive heterosexual nature (hence they barely approach anymore and leave the initiative to passive aggressive minority women)

2. White women (especially the Anglo ones) being out of control due to enchecked hypergamy and feminist laws

3. Minority women pedestalizing White men due to perceiving them as beautiful, hardworking, sophisticated, high status etc

That pedestalization is not just visible amongst Asian women. Every other nationality/demographic does the same.. I can honestly not think of any non-white country where a White guy will be lower on the attractiveness scale than back home

Below is a fragment from a South African dating show. Whites seem to public enemy number 1 in South Africa yet every hot Black girl wants to date a White guy

The interesting part starts at 9:20

Last edited:

Dawnhorn

That's one possibility, but not the only reason a guy might prefer women of a race other than his own. For example, I had a friend in college, blue-eyed guy with blond hair, who spent a lot of time in Latin America and caught...whatever the Latin America equivalent of yellow fever is. Even in the US, he'd only go for Latinas, even though he was a funny, confident, and pretty built guy ad it was pretty common for attractive white girls to thrown themselves at him. He just wasn't that interested in them, because he found them annoying and not as attractive as women from south of the border.
Yes, personal preference is always a factor when it comes to individuals. But if there is a phenomenon that many Nordic men prefer or take Asian wives then I wouldn't just blame it on a personal preference to exclusively date Asian women. I that case, there would have needed to be either a change in social acceptance toward takin Asian wives or a change in mentality/preference of men. Both could be true of course, but I personally haven't noticed these changes. I am also a bit sceptical on how "many" these men actually are.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
I'll sum it up in one word: Politeness. Asian woman have the manners white women used to have in the 1950s.

Example: I once bought my (female) Korean neighbor dinner when we were out on a long walk together. She was very grateful and said she'd like to reciprocate. I said don't worry about it.

A few weeks later, she knocks on my door with a dinner she had made for me. In all my years of knowing white women (and I've known lots), none ever did anything like this. It's not in the cultural lexicon of white women to be polite to most white men.

But I do know a lot of white women with no manners and nasty personalities who belittle men. I know white women who I've bought dinner for who decided to use the occasion to belittle me, shame me, and/or hammer me emotionally.

Finally, in my age bracket, it also helps that Korean women in their forties and fifties maintain the bodies and facial skin tone of teenagers.

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
Eurasians retain more recessive traits and neoteny. Europeans from this group have even more selected/different traits that are highly valued, objectively. I hate getting into this because people get all worked up about "racial" this and that, but the truth is that people miss the main points due to the fringe (average, ugly) elements of race X, as if someone who says something about said group is saying that everyone from that group has some intrinsic greatness. No.

Truth 1: every race has "beautiful" people, both men and women.
Truth 2: people are drawn to, and desire, less common things. Blue eyes and blonde hair are universally cherished. It's obvious why. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but if you don't admit that, you are blue pill.

Anything that is easier to find in life is less valuable. Universal reality. It's not controversial for any secure person.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
Interracial and developing world dating is largely undertaken by men in search of younger, more attractive women; and women in search of richer, better character men of better genetics.

There is a lot said in this thread other than this, but these are mostly subsidiaries of this. If white women were as sweet and receptive as Asian women, this would largely not be a thing.

For most of my 20s I was perplexed as to why white women around my level of attractiveness showed no interest. When I discovered that non-white women in the range of 7-8 were interested I was bouyed. But it would not have been interesting if white women of my level had been interested. I remember the first time I went on a date with a black woman (about 7.5-8) I was running over in my mind, "I guess I will just have brown kids then." The World of Warcaft boys with their SEA imports won't be so honest, even to themselves.

The increasing drive for foreign wives is going to case all sorts of problems. The divorce-rate for imported brides is lower overall, but higher for interracial. It's not easy to glue together different cultures, as expressed by the few half 'n half who have posted. It's not going to help social cohesion in Western countries. The only benefit it will have is shaking Western women out of their delusion - that most men would prefer to put in more work to important a woman of another race and have children that don't look like them rather than deal with their fat, entitled caboose.

But this is also going to impact developing countries. We are exporting our issues to them en masse. For every Euro 7+ that turns up in their lands 5-10 of their women's hypergamy and expectation go up. Check out the allah u aboo women. You'll never see so much makeup in your life. They are playing whatever hypergamy game the rules of their societies will permit. There are a great many of them who are thirsty to trade in their men for their own chiseled Brad Pitt, or whoever they give them these days.

So long as secular dating is the basis for relationships, women and men will keep doing whatever they can to gain access to a materially and status-wise higher mate.

Waverer

Robin
For most of my 20s I was perplexed as to why white women around my level of attractiveness showed no interest. When I discovered that non-white women in the range of 7-8 were interested I was bouyed. But it would not have been interesting if white women of my level had been interested. I remember the first time I went on a date with a black woman (about 7.5-8) I was running over in my mind, "I guess I will just have brown kids then." The World of Warcaft boys with their SEA imports won't be so honest, even to themselves.

I was thinking along these lines as soon as I saw the thread title. White men with Asian women sometimes may genuinely prefer them, but probably most prefer them to white women in the sense that they prefer their Honda to a Porsche. Cruel necessity and all that.

bucky

Ostrich
Yes, personal preference is always a factor when it comes to individuals. But if there is a phenomenon that many Nordic men prefer or take Asian wives then I wouldn't just blame it on a personal preference to exclusively date Asian women. I that case, there would have needed to be either a change in social acceptance toward takin Asian wives or a change in mentality/preference of men. Both could be true of course, but I personally haven't noticed these changes. I am also a bit sceptical on how "many" these men actually are.

I agree that most white men prefer to date white women. I was going to say all men, but I'm not so sure about non-white men. They do often seem to go for a white woman if they can get one.

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
Things that would help the white girl is being Jewish or having an Italian ancestry, something other than and far from the Nordic chick you are talking about. Asian and Mexican girls come from better families than white girls and tend to respect men. White girls are all about rebelling against their weak father and love getting into arguments.

You just contradicted the hell out of yourself there.

But yeah, they don't make white women like they used to, that's for sure. By the time they're out of the house they're two tattoos and one unnatural hair color away from full fledged Antifa membership, all thanks to American dads. Thanks, boomers!

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
As I've written before, this isn't really about white men preferring Asian women.

This is about Asian women getting vanilla fever, staying in shape, and seeking out white guys with a passion, and then acting very feminine and dressing the part to nab them.

If white women behaved the same way---staying in shape, seeking out white men, treating them well white dating, dressing nicely, acting feminine---most white men would go to them, because (1) outside of alpha males and game-gurus, most guys will take what is offered to them but (2) men naturally prefer their own race of women, outside of extreme damaged cases. So given an even playing field, white women will win white men. But it's not even; white women are failing to keep up with Asian women.

But as I've also said: Asian women, like white women, are women. Once they think you're successfully chained, they, like white women, become harridans in the absence of strong religious, familial, and social correction, which includes their men being strict and enforcing natural law on them. My experience with Korean women (and I've dated all races) confirms this---women are women first when it comes to behavior, no matter their race.

This is about Asian women getting vanilla fever, staying in shape, and seeking out white guys with a passion, and then acting very feminine and dressing the part to nab them.

This is spot on.

Guys on here rightfully say that Asian women are more feminine and respectful but they too have a habit of shitting on their own men

They know how to play the game

Last edited:
A non-white woman is never the first option for a white man. The white will always prefer someone from his own tribe, but after being so rejected and beaten, he starts to open his fan.

they start with dark skin, maybe Latin ... so he sees, through non-white women, that he is at the top of the food chain. with a non-white one he has more affection, more homemade food, more sex.

I am from the Brazilian middle class, here it is very common for a white man to marry a white woman, to have children, and after getting divorced he gets a mixed race or black woman. many have non-white lovers.

I have no curiosity about Eastern women, or Asian, or Jewish, Arab or anything. I have already been enchanted with Syria and Lebanon, but nothing that makes me want to understand or navigate other worlds.

Now i'm sailing in ukrainian waters, and there are moments that get tired explaining yourself, trying to understand a smile, a look, a mood.

maybe I was not born to be different.

the women I have a relationship with are almost all like me: Latins of European origin.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
This is spot on.

Guys on here rightfully say that Asian women are more feminine and respectful but they too have a habit of shitting on their own men

They know how to play the game
And let me add:

As I have aged, I have become more and more skeptical of non-white women who get vanilla fever.

Yes, when I was young, it was great to feel wanted and desired, especially if I found the women attractive, but now I think, "Why are you so warped as to prefer a white guy over your own kind? What was wrong with your Dad?"

Even in our white-dominant society, there is something off-putting about yellow (or any non-white) girls with vanilla fever. I'll exempt non-white girls who date both their own kind and whites, they seem more rational, just kind of brainwashed by globalism.

In short, a woman who prefers men not of of her race has something fundamentally wrong with her. Any white man who knows a white woman who claims she prefers black men knows this instinctively and by simple observation---there is always something very, very wrong with them.

Last edited:

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
A non-white woman is never the first option for a white man. The white will always prefer someone from his own tribe, but after being so rejected and beaten, he starts to open his fan.

they start with dark skin, maybe Latin ... so he sees, through non-white women, that he is at the top of the food chain. with a non-white one he has more affection, more homemade food, more sex.

I am from the Brazilian middle class, here it is very common for a white man to marry a white woman, to have children, and after getting divorced he gets a mixed race or black woman. many have non-white lovers.

I have no curiosity about Eastern women, or Asian, or Jewish, Arab or anything. I have already been enchanted with Syria and Lebanon, but nothing that makes me want to understand or navigate other worlds.

Now i'm sailing in ukrainian waters, and there are moments that get tired explaining yourself, trying to understand a smile, a look, a mood.

maybe I was not born to be different.

the women I have a relationship with are almost all like me: Latins of European origin.

The lure of an obedient, docile, worshipful woman after dealing with a harridan is very real. I can attest that after breaking up with a shrewish beast, I often went to homelier but more subservient women.

Much of history has placed Christian European culture at the top of material and moral development in the Western world, and this has spilled over into the rest of the world.

the only reason why people humiliated by whites want to relate to us is to clarify their own children and be part of the dominant culture. many have an inferiority complex and change dramatically when dealing with white men.
I have always seen black women referring to white girls as watery, without salt, without an ass, but when it comes to relating a black woman will prefer a white man and will be happy to have a son with a blue eye, for example.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
Much of history has placed Christian European culture at the top of material and moral development in the Western world, and this has spilled over into the rest of the world.

the only reason why people humiliated by whites want to relate to us is to clarify their own children and be part of the dominant culture. many have an inferiority complex and change dramatically when dealing with white men.
I have always seen black women referring to white girls as watery, without salt, without an ass, but when it comes to relating a black woman will prefer a white man and will be happy to have a son with a blue eye, for example.

I've never understood ass worship, lol. I'm a leg man, but outside of being nice looking at times, I have never fetishized or ranked women by their buttocks. It's a very non-European thing.

I think race mixing is a very European thing. European crossed the seas to find new land, and ended up making babies with the natives and the slaves they brought over, way before it was the cool thing to do. Even the leader of a KKK group had some black in him, and if you’ve got links to southeast America, you probably do too.

Hell, I‘ve been feeling pretty boogie now that I know I have family in Louisiana; there’s a big chance I’ve got French-Canadian blood in me.

Asians seem to be the most serious about keeping the blood pure, as noted by their homogeneous societies. They’re the real purists here.

Something that probably bugs most Europeans is grouping yourselves all together by skin instead of ethnicity. It’s the same with blacks too, I met a Black-French girl that was shocked to learn I didn’t know my tribe. Its a very American thing to do. If we separate ourselves as such, we’re all really a bunch of mutts already

My take (that nobody asked for), if you wanna mix, don’t be scared to mix in fear of diluting your bloodline; unless you’re Jewish or Amish, it’s already been done for you. If you want to keep it “pure”, that’s find too; I really don’t give a shit.

On ass worship; I’m sure that’s a black thing, but who knows. On black chicks taking shit about white girls; they’re ignorant. Plenty of assless black girls here in the states from whatever assless tribe’s in Africa. Black girls are leading the pack in ass enhancement surgeries too. Go figure.

ginsu

Woodpecker
And let me add:

As I have aged, I have become more and more skeptical of non-white women who get vanilla fever.

Yes, when I was young, it was great to feel wanted and desired, especially if I found the women attractive, but now I think, "Why are you so warped as to prefer a white guy over your own kind? What was wrong with your Dad?"

Even in our white-dominant society, there is something off-putting about yellow (or any non-white) girls with vanilla fever. I'll exempt non-white girls who date both their own kind and whites, they seem more rational, just kind of brainwashed by globalism.

In short, a woman who prefers men not of of her race has something fundamentally wrong with her. Any white man who knows a white woman who claims she prefers black men knows this instinctively and by simple observation---there is always something very, very wrong with them.

Maybe your growing skepticism is related to aging and that leading to a different type of vanilla fever girl ?. When i am fit and reasonably young and she is too i have no insecurities about why this is an attractive relationship to get into for both parties, without other motivations. If the gap becomes too big then yes i could see why you would become skeptical of her motivations and what she is looking at that would compensate for the age or smv difference.

some people keep going back to why women who don't prefer someone from their own race are deficient. A lot of places in the world are not exactly roses and sunshine when it comes to the relations between men and women. Many of these girls have seen what the average man in their own race/culture is like and they don't want it, and i don't blame them. These girls where smart and genuine about looking for love, and they accurately concluded they could find a more attractive mate ( not superficially ), than what they would likely be able to find sticking to their own.

I'm going to generalize a lot here, there are obviously good men in all races and cultures but they are for sure more scarce in other races than in the european. This is why most countries are still less developed and more disorganized than western ones.

Fathers are more often not in the picture, or cheating on their mom or hitting her. Or they have seen too many men cheat and be a macho player type that still lives with their mom. Or they have had enough of the real rape culture in Muslim countries where they can't go out without being harassed for wearing a skirt. Or they don't like the fact that 30 yr old men impregnate 16yr olds and then abandon them or go to prison for raping other girls. Or they don't like the fact that women are seen as less and automatically expected to submit and be obedient when the guys are just arrogant/aggresive/jealous and haven't earned it. These are all accounts i have heard from non European girls.

They weren't gold diggers or manipulative hypergamists. These where sweet girls that just wanted a guy that had a good brain good values, treated them good and would be able to provide for them if they started a family. That they where looking for northern european/swiss guys who where white, taller and educated where not the only reasons. They look at the men from European descent the same way we do feminine latinas and asians. As having more attractive personality features on average than what we have at home and being much more appreciative of what the other party brings to the table.

And i don't blame them. Many of them come from dysfunctional societies and you are here shaming them for wanting to find a better mate. There aren't enough high quality men in those countries for everyone, and if you are not from the upper class then you have even less chance. High quality doesn't mean just money and looks like we think in the west high quality to these girls means won't abuse her, cheat on her, leave her with a child, or sit at home all day or hang out on the street expecting the women to do all the work. In short family values, love and more serious about work/education. To them high quality is the opposite of the womanizers or the aggressive woman abusers they have seen plenty of in their own countries.

These girls go for white men exactly for the same reasons that white men go for non European girls you just have to look at it from the perspective that not all men from different races/cultures are the same either just like women.

Last edited: