Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

The lure of an obedient, docile, worshipful woman after dealing with a harridan is very real. I can attest that after breaking up with a shrewish beast, I often went to homelier but more subservient women.
It is a false stereotype, at least in the Philippines, of the docile, fully obedient and subservient wife! Lol Women here have definite minds of their own, say what is bothering them, talk loudly, and culturally view themselves as the queens of their households. The husbands are the plowhorse/providers and the back-up disciplinarians for the kids, if need be.

And most of the time, the wife will prepare good meals for the family, do laundry, clean the house, and have regular sex with her husband, on top of working outside the home. She takes pride in these things, and at least in the Philippines, she would lose social cred if she lagged in those areas. And if you keep her in her home country, a cash and prizes divorce rape of you, will not be an option for her.

Last edited:

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
Maybe your growing skepticism is related to aging and that leading to a different type of vanilla fever girl ?. When i am fit and reasonably young and she is too i have no insecurities about why this is an attractive relationship to get into for both parties, without other motivations. If the gap becomes too big then yes i could see why you would become skeptical of her motivations and what she is looking at that would compensate for the age or smv difference.

some people keep going back to why women who don't prefer someone from their own race are deficient. A lot of places in the world are not exactly roses and sunshine when it comes to the relations between men and women. Many of these girls have seen what the average man in their own race/culture is like and they don't want it, and i don't blame them. These girls where smart and genuine about looking for love, and they accurately concluded they could find a more attractive mate ( not superficially ), than what they would likely be able to find sticking to their own.

I'm going to generalize a lot here, there are obviously good men in all races and cultures but they are for sure more scarce in other races than in the european. This is why most countries are still less developed and more disorganized than western ones.

Fathers are more often not in the picture, or cheating on their mom or hitting her. Or they have seen too many men cheat and be a macho player type that still lives with their mom. Or they have had enough of the real rape culture in Muslim countries where they can't go out without being harassed for wearing a skirt. Or they don't like the fact that 30 yr old men impregnate 16yr olds and then abandon them or go to prison for raping other girls. Or they don't like the fact that women are seen as less and automatically expected to submit and be obedient when the guys are just arrogant/aggresive/jealous and haven't earned it. These are all accounts i have heard from non European girls.

They weren't gold diggers or manipulative hypergamists. These where sweet girls that just wanted a guy that had a good brain good values, treated them good and would be able to provide for them if they started a family. That they where looking for northern european/swiss guys who where white, taller and educated where not the only reasons. They look at the men from European descent the same way we do feminine latinas and asians. As having more attractive personality features on average than what we have at home and being much more appreciative of what the other party brings to the table.

And i don't blame them. Many of them come from dysfunctional societies and you are here shaming them for wanting to find a better mate. There aren't enough high quality men in those countries for everyone, and if you are not from the upper class then you have even less chance. High quality doesn't mean just money and looks like we think in the west high quality to these girls means won't abuse her, cheat on her, leave her with a child, or sit at home all day or hang out on the street expecting the women to do all the work. In short family values, love and more serious about work/education. To them high quality is the opposite of the womanizers or the aggressive woman abusers they have seen plenty of in their own countries.

These girls go for white men exactly for the same reasons that white men go for non European girls you just have to look at it from the perspective that not all men from different races/cultures are the same either just like women.
No, even looking back when I was young at the non-white girls who I dated and I knew preferred white guys, their preference still strikes me as off. Yes, I was younger and in youthful shape, but so were their fellow-race men, and those men were just as horny.

And in cultures where daddy is around and runs the household, women stay in their race. The broken family is likely the #1 cause of anti-my-race women, followed by #2 globalist propaganda.

They don't want a "better mate", they are broken because they are very strongly trying to wipe out half of their own genes.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
It is a false stereotype, at least in the Philippines, of the docile, fully obedient and subservient wife! Lol Women here have definite minds of their own, say what is bothering them, talk loudly, and culturally view themselves as the queens of their households. The husbands are the plowhorse/providers and the back-up disciplinarians for the kids, if need be.

And most of the time, the wife will prepare good meals for the family, do laundry, clean the house, and have regular sex with her husband, on top of working outside the home. She takes pride in these things, and at least in the Philippines, she would lose social cred if she lagged in those areas. And if you keep her in her home country, a cash and prizes divorce rape of you, will not be an option for her.
Uglier, fatter, or otherwise lower-on-the-social totem pole women do become docile and subservient when a much-higher rung man takes them and treats them as a trashy plaything. Being angry, calling them names, and basically telling such women they are just a receptacle for your impulses keeps them there.

I'm not proud of what I did to those women. I was borderline abusive to them. What I did was unChristian and made sure there was no future with them. But it did keep them in a certain behavior.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
Any advice on where to find them?
Well, you're not acting Christian with them or wifing them up. So don't think this is finding-a-wife advice.

Uglier, fatter, or otherwise lower-on-the-social totem pole women do become docile and subservient when a much-higher rung man takes them and treats them as a trashy plaything. Being angry, calling them names, and basically telling such women they are just a receptacle for your impulses keeps them there. And always walking away at the hint she's getting uppity.

It's sinful, it's crass, but that's how it worked. I'm sorry I did it.

Even if your relationship started like this, if you wife these girls up the rule of law and social expectations will make them far less obedient and docile. That isn't a bad thing, you shouldn't be treating women like this.

I used to live in an area of town (in the West) with lots of Filipinos. The women were loud as fuck and would never shut up. I have a hard time reconciling my experience with the subservient Filipina fetish so common here.

Something that probably bugs most Europeans is grouping yourselves all together by skin instead of ethnicity. It’s the same with blacks too, I met a Black-French girl that was shocked to learn I didn’t know my tribe. Its a very American thing to do. If we separate ourselves as such, we’re all really a bunch of mutts already
That girl was probably African. If she was Caribbean she wouldn't know her tribe either, or rather she wouldn't have one.

JiggyLordJr

Woodpecker
A lot of Asian women are world class actors and are simply behaving “better than those white women you loathe” until they’ve locked you down, at which point they begin pursuing their true objective: to turn you into the family ATM.

However, their games only work if you’re the type to get played by a woman. With a solid understanding of feminine female psychology (not to be confused with Anglo female masculinuty), it‘s fairly simple to recognize any curve balls she‘s pitching and lay down your own route instead. Provided you are Alpha, of course.

The question is whether she’ll accept this state of things or not - a lot of Asian women are used to steering the ship behind the scenes and won’t accept anything less. Speaking from experience, if you come into the relationship firing on all cylinders, Asian women will typically go full lizard brain (Alpha fucks) until her parents call to ask how the potential husband is coming along. This tends to snap them back to reality, and they have decide:
A) If it’s actually possible to turn her Mustang into a stable, docile provider...
B) Or if she should jump ship before she becomes an inadvertent alpha widow.

You can tell you’ve tapped into the lizard brain when the woman in question has a glitter in her eyes when she looks at you. Submission is not enough; it can be easily faked by being an “Yes” woman. What you’re looking for is a state of being starstruck. I‘ve seen this most commonly with Japanese women, but it‘s definitely present in other East Asian women as well - YMMV. Cant speak for SEA women as I’ve never dated them, but I imagine it would follow a similar framework.

Last edited:
That girl was probably African. If she was Caribbean she wouldn't know her tribe either, or rather she wouldn't have one.
Her family probably tells her about Africa or visits from time to time. There’s likely tons of Africans in her area too.
She was on vacation with a friend (not black) that she knew since elementary, so I’d consider her culturally French.

Yea, we’re pretty mixed over here.

I'n response to Dawnhorn,

I'm one. I've got the yellow fever bad. I'm in a distance relationship but the temptation is a challenge for me.

The city I'm in has a high amount of Asian females and it seems like they really like mixed relationships/dating, whearas say east indians stick more to their own

In my experience they make good relationship material, especially 2nd, 3rd gen ladies.

Seriously, I see many white men who says Asian women are better than white women. Not only that they are less feminist and better wifes, but also that they are more beautiful.

I think it was Simon Strangelight who said Nordic women are the best looking in the world. So why do many Nordic men prefer Asian women?

Here is from a Norwegian documentary called Thaifjord about Norwegian men in various ages in a small place in Norway importing Thai women so much that the place named Tresfjord now is nicknamed Thaifjord.

And people say women are the ones race-mixing the most...not true.
I married a woman from the Philippines and have always liked the looks of Filipinas. I had no idea I would marry one but after being single for forever in America, I went the overseas route and got married. I liked a small woman, light or dark brown skin, conservative and Christian. I knew nothing else about them other than they had the reputation for making good wives and I am not complaining.

I don't prefer Asian women, but I find them attractive.

I don't date them anymore, though, because having mixed race children (especially boys) is child abuse. Asians in particular I feel guilty about. Asian men are so disrespected, treated like utter trash. There's a reason "ricecels" and "hapacels" are so overrepresented amongst incel ranks. It's not fair and I won't participate in it. Asian women belong with Asian men.
Many Asian women covet a child from a foreigner.

Never understood this. Especially the SEA thing. They have “boyish” bodies. If I wanted 5 foot 95 pound stuff I’d join NAMBLA

I grew up in a diverse city around them. As an attractive white male, I got more attention from all other groups of color, even black women, before them. They seemed asexual beings
My Asian wife is 4'11" and 95 lbs with an hourglass figure. Some of us like small.