Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

It is a false stereotype, at least in the Philippines, of the docile, fully obedient and subservient wife! Lol Women here have definite minds of their own, say what is bothering them, talk loudly, and culturally view themselves as the queens of their households. The husbands are the plowhorse/providers and the back-up disciplinarians for the kids, if need be.

And most of the time, the wife will prepare good meals for the family, do laundry, clean the house, and have regular sex with her husband, on top of working outside the home. She takes pride in these things, and at least in the Philippines, she would lose social cred if she lagged in those areas. And if you keep her in her home country, a cash and prizes divorce rape of you, will not be an option for her.
I am married to a Filipina. You know what you're talking about!

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Asian women tend to be small and submissive. Men who desire to feel dominant gravitate towards those opportunities.
This statement is the media boilerplate. It's linguist sleight-of-hand, as I like to say: Something that sounds close enough to be accurate, but is not actually accurate.

Asian women tend to be PETITE and POLITE. There is a difference. In other words ,they're generally not obese and they're generally not rude.

This applies to Asian-American culture in general. As I said many time, Asian culture in America is like white culture was in the 1950s in terms of work ethic, religious devotion, manners, family structure, and education.

Meanwhile, too many white people have allowed themselves to degenerate into Third World monstrosities -- fat, out-of-shape, mindlessly materialistic, and dumb as wood. Since they're not thinkers, they believe whatever flavor-of-the-moment hysteria the media is cooking up.

As a media veteran, I can say at this point that NOTHING the media tells you is a direct fact. Not even the weather. Even that is tainted by the politics of climate change.

When magazines and TV shows claim white men prefer Asian women because those women are"small and submissive," keep in mind that the people writing or saying those words are being paid to shill for corporations -- not tell the truth. In other words, they need to keep their advertisers happy. Those advertisers are selling to angry ,fat, single white women...who have massive buying power to match their massive girth.

This statement is the media boilerplate. It's linguist sleight-of-hand, as I like to say: Something that sounds close enough to be accurate, but is not actually accurate.

Asian women tend to be PETITE and POLITE. There is a difference. In other words ,they're generally not obese and they're generally not rude.

This applies to Asian-American culture in general. As I said many time, Asian culture in America is like white culture was in the 1950s in terms of work ethic, religious devotion, manners, family structure, and education.

Meanwhile, too many white people have allowed themselves to degenerate into Third World monstrosities -- fat, out-of-shape, mindlessly materialistic, and dumb as wood. Since they're not thinkers, they believe whatever flavor-of-the-moment hysteria the media is cooking up.

As a media veteran, I can say at this point that NOTHING the media tells you is a direct fact. Not even the weather. Even that is tainted by the politics of climate change.

When magazines and TV shows claim white men prefer Asian women because those women are"small and submissive," keep in mind that the people writing or saying those words are being paid to shill for corporations -- not tell the truth. In other words, they need to keep their advertisers happy. Those advertisers are selling to angry ,fat, single white women...who have massive buying power to match their massive girth.
At least in the Philippines, many of the women are not the stereotypical "petite little things" westerners like to talk about. They are on average shorter than western females, and yet often with an average or better build and figure, and even very curvy/busty at times.

bucky

Pelican
How do people raised in Japan act:

No wonder Men prefer many Asian Women.
I started in the middle of the video and was entirely confused because the girl looks European but seems to speak perfect Japanese and no English. Then I saw the part about her parents being from Afghanistan. I'm tall with brown hair and blue eyes and of mostly British and Scandinavian origin, and I've done lots of work overseas with the US military. Interestingly, I've had coworkers who spent time in Afghanistan tell me that if I were to get that proper sunbaked look and grow my beard out to look more ragged, I'd easily blend in with the Pashtuns.

I started in the middle of the video and was entirely confused because the girl looks European but seems to speak perfect Japanese and no English. Then I saw the part about her parents being from Afghanistan. I'm tall with brown hair and blue eyes and of mostly British and Scandinavian origin, and I've done lots of work overseas with the US military. Interestingly, I've had coworkers who spent time in Afghanistan tell me that if I were to get that proper sunbaked look and grow my beard out to look more ragged, I'd easily blend in with the Pashtuns.
I wonder how the local Japanese young men treat her... I hope she had a good experience in school...

Dream Medicine

Robin
Gold Member
...When magazines and TV shows claim white men prefer Asian women because those women are"small and submissive," keep in mind that the people writing or saying those words are being paid to shill for corporations -- not tell the truth. In other words, they need to keep their advertisers happy. Those advertisers are selling to angry ,fat, single white women...

...who have massive buying power to match their massive girth.

bucky

Pelican
I wonder how the local Japanese young men treat her... I hope she had a good experience in school...
She's cute as a button, so you'd think that would help. I've heard that Asians are brutal with mixed race kids, but maybe since she's not mixed it wasn't so bad?

Verging back on topic, this is one of the reasons I'd have thought twice about marrying an Asian. If what I've heard about how they treat mixed race kids is true, you couldn't live in her country, or at least I wouldn't want to have my kids go through that. An advantage of Latinas is that in Latin America almost everyone is mixed anyway and the attitude is the whiter the better. Although to be fair, if she's from a country like my wife's you wouldn't want to live there anyway because it's a crime ridden hellhole.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Therefore white women were raised in Japanese culture. This is how they would usually act. This kind of behavior matters far more than just the appearance of the person.

Elipe

Woodpecker
How do people raised in Japan act:

No wonder Men prefer many Asian Women.
It's mind-blowing to see a white-looking woman act Japanese like that, with the constant bowing and other little mannerisms I'm used to seeing in bubbly Asian girls. It's like my brain is shooting smoke out of my ears trying to reconcile the woman not looking Asian with her Asian mannerisms.

I've always been fascinated by the Japanese practice of bowing, as that's a very visual way of showing respect. It was very fascinating to see how she didn't just bow once, but would bow multiple times throughout the conversation. And I found it interesting how often she brushed her hair behind her ear, because for us Westerners, that's typically a sign of an IOI. I can't tell though if that's because she was genuinely interested in the cameraman or if that's just an Asian girl thing.

But I... like it. I wish women were more like that in the West.

bucky

Pelican
Therefore white women were raised in Japanese culture. This is how they would usually act. This kind of behavior matters far more than just the appearance of the person.
What my coworkers told me made me imagine that if I'd been born in Afghanistan I'd likely be out there being a warrior from cradle to grave, slaughtering infidels and waiting for Allah to finally call me home. Interesting parallel with my Viking ancestors who probably lived in more or less the same way and these distant Aryan cousins of mine in the mountains of Pashtun territory.

Instead, here I am getting ready to fire up my laptop and log on for a day of staring at the screen while I work from home.

bucky

Pelican
It's mind-blowing to see a white-looking woman act Japanese like that, with the constant bowing and other little mannerisms I'm used to seeing in bubbly Asian girls. It's like my brain is shooting smoke out of my ears trying to reconcile the woman not looking Asian with her Asian mannerisms.

I've always been fascinated by the Japanese practice of bowing, as that's a very visual way of showing respect. It was very fascinating to see how she didn't just bow once, but would bow multiple times throughout the conversation. And I found it interesting how often she brushed her hair behind her ear, because for us Westerners, that's typically a sign of an IOI. I can't tell though if that's because she was genuinely interested in the cameraman or if that's just an Asian girl thing.

It made me chuckle when he said he'd like to go to Afghanistan. Ridiculous things you say when doing an approach. Good times.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker

I knew a girl in college. She was American, 5'10", blond, blue eyed, absolutely gorgeous. But her parents had been diplomats and she had been raised in East Asia.

It was incredibly interesting to observe how many of her mannerisms were East Asian. Humorous, obviously, because it was out of place. But she was the sweetest, nicest girl because she was so polite. Even though she was physically very hot, her behavior was ladylike and kind. HAd she been American-raised, no doubt she would have been slutty, bitchy, and rude.

I knew a girl in college. She was American, 5'10", blond, blue eyed, absolutely gorgeous. But her parents had been diplomats and she had been raised in East Asia.

It was incredibly interesting to observe how many of her mannerisms were East Asian. Humorous, obviously, because it was out of place. But she was the sweetest, nicest girl because she was so polite. Even though she was physically very hot, her behavior was ladylike and kind. HAd she been American-raised, no doubt she would have been slutty, bitchy, and rude.
You should have married her! : )

infowarrior1

Hummingbird

Cultural influences and Parental influence matters a lot.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
No, even looking back when I was young at the non-white girls who I dated and I knew preferred white guys, their preference still strikes me as off. Yes, I was younger and in youthful shape, but so were their fellow-race men, and those men were just as horny.

And in cultures where daddy is around and runs the household, women stay in their race. The broken family is likely the #1 cause of anti-my-race women, followed by #2 globalist propaganda.

They don't want a "better mate", they are broken because they are very strongly trying to wipe out half of their own genes.
That wouldn't explain why so many middle to upper class East Asian girls end up dating outside of their races. They're typically from stable families with parents both in the picture. There's tons of broken white families but I don't massive amounts of white girls going for darker men either.