Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
My fiance is Japanese and is a great person. She helps keep me on the straight and narrow.

She is submissive but if I step out of line I won't hear the end of it. Honor is big is cultures outside of the west.
Enjoy it while it lasts. Because once you're married she'll very likely become the same shrewish harridan wife that all men married to Japanese women complain about.

Japanese women are submissive and cute only until the ring is on and the checks are coming into their bank account from you. Then you're a dog to order around, or so the very strong stereotype goes.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
That wouldn't explain why so many middle to upper class East Asian girls end up dating outside of their races. They're typically from stable families with parents both in the picture. There's tons of broken white families but I don't massive amounts of white girls going for darker men either.
I'm talking about girls who prefer or exclusively date out of race, not girls who occasionally do or have no preference for out-of-race men. I know of several East Asian women who dated both East Asian and whites without a preference. But I also knew several who had vanilla fever, and to a girl this latter group had severe daddy issues.

How do people raised in Japan act:

No wonder Men prefer many Asian Women.
What an odd video. Obviously not Japanese so not sure why she is described as a "Japanese woman". It seems to be from a channel run by a Japanese guy with a fetish for Western women so perhaps he is trying to ingratiate himeself by adopting a perverse, deracinated definition of Japanese.

But women are naturally submissive and want to conform to the herd, especially young women. It is not uncommon even for foreign women who have only been here a year or two to begin imitating Japanese mannerisms, especially if they have Japanese language skills. It's creepy. Here is an extreme example by a Dutch woman.

Last edited:
Enjoy it while it lasts. Because once you're married she'll very likely become the same shrewish harridan wife that all men married to Japanese women complain about.

Japanese women are submissive and cute only until the ring is on and the checks are coming into their bank account from you. Then you're a dog to order around, or so the very strong stereotype goes.
I think that may be more a reflection of the tiny minority of Japanese women who chase western men than Japanese women in general. I'm a long term expat in Japan and the mixed Western-Japanese couples I have encountered are almost without exception highly dysfunctional. When I have questioned these sorts of Japanese women about why they chase foreign (especially Western men), they say it is because they are more "romantic" but when I question them further it becomes clear that "romantic" means "submissive, easily controlled doormat".

Asian women tend to be PETITE and POLITE. There is a difference. In other words ,they're generally not obese and they're generally not rude.
And fun.

Also frequently also good conversationalists.

Would that apply for a mixed marriage?

I would assume japanese women who marry foreign men would be non-conformist.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Can confirm they can still be submissive when married. Bit of an outlier but my boss(white guy) is a hard working millionaire with a japanese wife who moved to michigan when she was 15. American culture never changed her. They're both 38. Don't know how much money would be a factor for her staying submissive but he was not rich before he finished his degree and it took almost 7-8 years for him to get this company very profitable. He is alpha in mindset for sure but is a 6ft beanpole so they definitely look odd together( she is very pretty) but he runs the roost for sure.
They have 3 mixed kids together and have been married almost 13years. They're like nerdy kids and are very nice and cordial but fun people to be around.

Salinger

Woodpecker
Hence, I haven't focused my attention on white girls for quite a long time. I prefer Latina chicks (Mexican #1), but a cute curvy Asian chick will also attract my attention, as long as she's not too skinny. I'm nearly always attracted to a Mexican chick if she has a good BMI. The same BMI white girl I may or may not be attracted to. Things that would help the white girl is being Jewish or having an Italian ancestry, something other than and far from the Nordic chick you are talking about. Asian and Mexican girls come from better families than white girls and tend to respect men. White girls are all about rebelling against their weak father and love getting into arguments.
One physical attribute that I love about Latinas is that on average, they have nicer legs than white women. Latinas have thin ankles while white women always look like they are carrying water weight in their calves and ankles resulting in...you guessed it, cankles.

I'm sure I could be quite content with a sexy Mexican chick as my girlfriend, but these days that could be a problem because of politics. The other thing is...I'm not sure if I want kids. And they all do. You get one of those girls pregnant and you are guaranteed to be a father.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
And fun.

Also frequently also good conversationalists.

As I have never been married to a Japanese woman, I am only stating what I have heard on the Interwebs. I would suggest googling around.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
I think that may be more a reflection of the tiny minority of Japanese women who chase western men than Japanese women in general. I'm a long term expat in Japan and the mixed Western-Japanese couples I have encountered are almost without exception highly dysfunctional. When I have questioned these sorts of Japanese women about why they chase foreign (especially Western men), they say it is because they are more "romantic" but when I question them further it becomes clear that "romantic" means "submissive, easily controlled doormat".
As I have never been married to a Japanese woman, I am only stating what I have heard on the Interwebs. I would suggest googling around.

Fortis

Crow
Gold Member
There's an RVF member married to a Japanese woman. She remained cool, according to him, but he's also got his shit together. Also, I think a lot of the shrew behavior comes from when guys marry used up asian girls instead of a socially acceptable younger chick.
Never been married and I don't live in Japan but I've spent a long time in asia and I've noticed some trends across the asian spectrum like that one.

Bauggz

There are definitely relationships that have gone that way in my experience. But, cultural proclivities aside, every person is different. I've been married to my Japanese wife for 5 years and it has never fell into that kind of stereotypical relationship. I do think there is something to be said for age, a lot of the foreigners end up with women much older than them, and I do think that can affect their relationship negatively.

I have seen the stereotypical browbeaten man with a henpecking wife, regardless of whether the husband was native or foreign. Of course, all I can really count on is my anecdotal experience of living here for 10 years and being married to a native for half of that.

bucky

Pelican
There are definitely relationships that have gone that way in my experience. But, cultural proclivities aside, every person is different. I've been married to my Japanese wife for 5 years and it has never fell into that kind of stereotypical relationship. I do think there is something to be said for age, a lot of the foreigners end up with women much older than them, and I do think that can affect their relationship negatively.

I have seen the stereotypical browbeaten man with a henpecking wife, regardless of whether the husband was native or foreign. Of course, all I can really count on is my anecdotal experience of living here for 10 years and being married to a native for half of that.
Whoa. Really? Americans and other white guys come to Japan and marry women older than them? I've lived overseas a lot in EE and Latin America and never seen such a thing. If anything age gaps where the Latina or Slav wife is ten years younger or more seem almost like the norm. I don't know if I can even think of an example I've seen of an ex pat in the FSU or Central America marrying a woman older than himself.

Why is it that foreign guys are marrying Japanese women who are older than them do you think? I'm just curious.

Bauggz

Whoa. Really? Americans and other white guys come to Japan and marry women older than them? I've lived overseas a lot in EE and Latin America and never seen such a thing. If anything age gaps where the Latina or Slav wife is ten years younger or more seem almost like the norm. I don't know if I can even think of an example I've seen of an ex pat in the FSU or Central America marrying a woman older than himself.

Why is it that foreign guys are marrying Japanese women who are older than them do you think? I'm just curious.
Honestly, when I ask my wife why it seems to be the case, she told me that a lot of the ladies are way past the 'acceptable' age for a native, simple as that. There is a term here called 'Christmas Cake', which means that a woman over 25 is considered too old, and the men will be looking for someone younger.

She also said a lot of women go for foreigners as a sort of Hail Mary, and for a lot of foreigners, the age gap doesn't seem to be a big deal.

I did date my fair share of older women, but when I decided to get married, I started screening based on age.

bucky

Pelican
How to Get a White Boyfriend: A Guide for Asian Women

View attachment 26170

An attempt at comedy, as she discusses how Asian-American women don't want to date Asian-American men....

Didn't watch it, but it's an interesting topic. There's a guy I know, son of Chinese immigrants, who's pretty successful and voted for Trump last time around, but this time around he's so deeply hurt by the "Kung Flu" thing that he's switched over to Biden. His explanation of this spilled over into telling me I can't understand because I've never been rejected by women who say they're "just not into Asian guys."

It made me think about Heartiste's theory that most people who suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome are also sexual failures. Also that this guy would probably be better off if his parents had stayed in China. Heritage America would probably be better off too.