Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

I've met plain skinny white women at the gym in their 30's here in uk. When I found out their names and subsequently discovered their Instagram's, they had between 7000-15'000 followers, most of them being made up of thirsty simps. This is just regular plain 5/10 women, 5 years past their prime, with boring lives and regular jobs such as retail assistant or barrista.

You can't compete with that as a 5/10 male, you have no chance. These women have minor celebrity status, have smoke blown up their ass daily and as a result will only consider 8//10 men for relationships.

I disagree with Incels on many things, but they have nailed the fact that smv is lopsided in women's favour greatly. They can date up meaning average men have to date down and go for the Orca's/hambeasts.

You should consider in time going overseas and staying there as an expat, to settle down with a Latin or SE Asian woman.... If you bring her back to the west the risk is just too high of corruption, but some do.

The only women under 140lbs who showed me some attention were Asian. They are feminine, slim and cute but I prefer whites.

However.....

The only white women attracted to me (post year 2005) where obese hambeasts, often older than me and single mommies. All well over 200 pounds (disgusting).

I'm not some fat ugly munter of a guy. I'm average, 5'10 and around 168-174 pounds (been as low as 152). I don't think my looks declined drastically after age 27 (back in 2005). I'm a 5/10 so I'm not asking for 10's to fall for me, but I'm not stooping to a 2/10 hambeast that has no basic care over her weight, figure, diet or physical well being. I'd happily date a plain thin white woman or even a butterface, but they ghost me or aren't attracted to me. If the redpill/blackpill is to be believed, Intra-male competition for thin white women (including facially ugly ones) is very fierce here in the u.k (and USA, Canada, Australia). I believe it to be true; I have seen 6ft2 handsome Chads or 8/10 guys fight over 5's and 6's and even butterfaces.

There are other reasons why I'm inclined to "go" for Asians (one being that I'm single, childless, aged 42 and not getting any younger) but for sure the ugly excessive weight, attitudes and hypergamy of thin white women is why I might consider another race, or just hop it abroad.

A study was done on Tinder and based on that, it turns out the top 80 per cent of the women go for the top 20 per cent of the men. Which means if you're "only" in the top 25 but outside the top 20, you have to settle for the bottom 20 per cent of the women, that is ugly landwhales. If there's something incels get right is women's extreme tendency towards hypergamy in an unregulated scenario.

bucky

Ostrich
A study was done on Tinder and based on that, it turns out the top 80 per cent of the women go for the top 20 per cent of the men. Which means if you're "only" in the top 25 but outside the top 20, you have to settle for the bottom 20 per cent of the women, that is ugly landwhales. If there's something incels get right is women's extreme tendency towards hypergamy in an unregulated scenario.
What's even worse is that I think it's a worldwide phenomenon now. There was a windows from maybe 2000-2010 when what you described was mostly a western thing, and it was still easy to meet a cute, feminine woman in SEA, EE, or Latin America, but with smart phones and social media having penetrated pretty much everywhere now I'm not sure opportunities for young guys are much better outside of the West any more. My wife is from one of the poorer, more miserable countries in Latin America, and I've been aware of several of the prettier women there playing the same kind of hypergamous games online and IRL that Anglo and Western European women do.

Hell_Is_Like_Newark

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The only women under 140lbs who showed me some attention were Asian. They are feminine, slim and cute but I prefer whites.

However.....

The only white women attracted to me (post year 2005) where obese hambeasts, often older than me and single mommies. All well over 200 pounds (disgusting).

I'm not some fat ugly munter of a guy. I'm average, 5'10 and around 168-174 pounds (been as low as 152). I don't think my looks declined drastically after age 27 (back in 2005). I'm a 5/10 so I'm not asking for 10's to fall for me, but I'm not stooping to a 2/10 hambeast that has no basic care over her weight, figure, diet or physical well being.

There are other reasons why I'm inclined to "go" for Asians (one being that I'm single, childless, aged 42 and not getting any younger) but for sure the ugly excessive weight, attitudes and hypergamy of thin white women is why I might consider another race, or just hop it abroad.

I was in the same situation as you back in my 20s. The other factor beyond looks were financial status demands that were extreme. How many 20 something guy make "at least $120k per year"?

My SMV was much higher overseas. I wrote to women (early Internet era) in Asia, found one I really liked, and married her 16 years ago.

Blade Runner

Pelican
A few things became crystallized in my mind in the last 3 years. I've posted on them before but a quick recap:

1. Local environments are everything. Generally, if you want a wholesome LTR or marriage the USA is untenable, barring a lottery-esque win for guys like us (since we personality wise are so different). A great many of us also live in big cities which exacerbates this phenomenon.

2. If you have your shit together and understand that marriage and family are a major commitment and drag on you personally compared to currently being single (and it is virtuous, by the way, if undertaken properly) you will realize that your view on what you desire (out of the woman, relationship, etc) is typically way beyond what others think you should expect for yourself. This is very particular or contextual and we have to be honest about it, but it is the case. Most still have a go with the cultural flow mentality that generally speaking thinks you should be with women your age and the way I see it, that means "bail out" older women. Older women to me means 30+. The others that think they are all objective believe that if you desire a 20-something you are just an old sleazeball, instead of truly being someone who has investigated what marriage is, what biology is, timing, children, etc and are rationally acting on that reality. Not some silly pie in the sky, "But a 40 year old woman can have a kid" BS that sways the idiots among us.

3. Online was dead as of 2015, but now most of us know that it was mainly a hookup device anyway. From a purely enticing, exciting and hookup world view its heyday was the initial stages of mass smart phone adoption, 2010-2013 (when facebook linkups phased out). Overseas went the way of the dodo (from a wholesome point of view) at about this time as well. For example, 2000-2010 Colombia was a classic p-paradise. When it got noticeably easy to travel and social media was on the scene, that pretty much ruined the place by the first half of 2010s.

I guess I could go on, but as of 1-2 years ago, I realized that what I want, again short of winning the lottery in my home country, is not here (I'm American). What remains to be seen for me is if others are right about it rapidly diminishing elsewhere. Also, we shall see what the political and economic ramifications will be of the post-covid and world monetary issues are, moving ahead. Those could play either way: a boom for others taking advantage of overall less travel internationally and having a good amount going for them, or a further degradation of societies into transactional behaviors like grifting, sugar-ing to an unhealthy level (beyond resource desires for the normal women), greater danger/crime etc.

Aizen

Kingfisher
Something I’ve noticed is that the majority of Asian women in my city will settle for a soyboy with a high-paying globohomo job. These are not top tier Asian women, rather they are normally in the 4-7 range. High tier Asian women generally only pair up with wealthy men from their home country, and live with them in fancy condos.

This can be explained by the fact that most Asians in big cities are Chinese, and Chinese women put money as their highest priority. Looks don’t matter all that much to them, just the size of the man’s bank account. Alpha tendencies are actually seen as a risk, as an alpha could potentially run off someday, leaving her high and dry. So the ideal pairing for an average looking Chinese girl in the West is to pair up with some tech job soyboy and try to make it work. A solid paycheck is a guarantee with their globohomo income. The soyboy accepts this arrangement because good looking white women despise him, and tend to seek out sociopathic chads instead. So what’s left for the soyboy? Relatively pleasant, although not the best looking, Chinese women. I’ve seen these pairings more times than I can count.

Korean women follow this trend to some degree, but choose Korean men in higher percentages. Money is still a big theme here, and alphaness seen as a risk.

Japanese women buck this trend, and respond very strongly to alphaness. Money isn’t as big of a priority for them, they just expect you to make ends meet.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Out of all the races, Asian women care the least about being attracted to their mate. I had a co-worker who was a mainland Chinese guy. He once told me about how his mother had multiple suitors, but ended up choosing his father because he appeared to be the most intelligent out of all them men vying for his mom's attention. Can you imagine a typical white woman making a marriage choice based on that? That's a big factor in why you see so many of these super educated but gameless guys ending up with Asian women.

Hell_Is_Like_Newark

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Out of all the races, Asian women care the least about being attracted to their mate. I had a co-worker who was a mainland Chinese guy. He once told me about how his mother had multiple suitors, but ended up choosing his father because he appeared to be the most intelligent out of all them men vying for his mom's attention. Can you imagine a typical white woman making a marriage choice based on that? That's a big factor in why you see so many of these super educated but gameless guys ending up with Asian women.

This was my experience. My wife list of factors in choosing a mate (no particular order):
Education
Family background
Intelligence
Ambition

I am definetely nothing special to look at.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
One of the big overlooked areas is Muslim women. There is a big desire among many to find a European husband. The main reason for this is they don't want to be beaten and left in a corner cleaning dishes while their husband is lazing. They tend to have a strong desire for affection.

They are probably some of the most unspoiled for obvious reasons. I have been approached on the street by them, asking about marriage. The same online. Last month one accidently added me on Zuck chat...

20201202-165843.jpg

Pastures that are still green(ish):

-north Africa
-FSU, 27-30
-Muslims
-Indians
-some Africans
-Indonesians
-nerdy girls

Something I’ve noticed is that the majority of Asian women in my city will settle for a soyboy with a high-paying globohomo job. These are not top tier Asian women, rather they are normally in the 4-7 range. High tier Asian women generally only pair up with wealthy men from their home country, and live with them in fancy condos.

This can be explained by the fact that most Asians in big cities are Chinese, and Chinese women put money as their highest priority. Looks don’t matter all that much to them, just the size of the man’s bank account. Alpha tendencies are actually seen as a risk, as an alpha could potentially run off someday, leaving her high and dry. So the ideal pairing for an average looking Chinese girl in the West is to pair up with some tech job soyboy and try to make it work. A solid paycheck is a guarantee with their globohomo income. The soyboy accepts this arrangement because good looking white women despise him, and tend to seek out sociopathic chads instead. So what’s left for the soyboy? Relatively pleasant, although not the best looking, Chinese women. I’ve seen these pairings more times than I can count.

Korean women follow this trend to some degree, but choose Korean men in higher percentages. Money is still a big theme here, and alphaness seen as a risk.

Japanese women buck this trend, and respond very strongly to alphaness. Money isn’t as big of a priority for them, they just expect you to make ends meet.

Now maybe that explains the Masculinity of Japanese Samurai.

Govt subsidies heavily distorts the SMP by subsiding single motherhood and destroying families through "Family Court" and false "Domestic Violence" charges alongside Tinder.

I was in the same situation as you back in my 20s. The other factor beyond looks were financial status demands that were extreme. How many 20 something guy make "at least $120k per year"?

My SMV was much higher overseas. I wrote to women (early Internet era) in Asia, found one I really liked, and married her 16 years ago.
I assume USD$120k per year (I'm Aussie, our dollar is monopoly money right now)? It would be quadruple the median personal income for that time period[SOURCE DATA LINK (U.S.)]. Even today, would be quite respectable.

In 2020, making AUD$100k (US$74,276) per annum would have you sitting pretty compared with your peers in the under-35 age group. A median full-time workers income currently sits at just about half that figure.

I do have to say that I am thankful for the opportunity to have traveled overseas when I was 21. If the local market was all I'd ever known, I would have thought my SMV was at best a 3-4. In a different market, and not necessarily in a developing country, I was able to discover, and interact with a number of good potential partners that I would have never otherwise met in my local area. The opportunity to venture abroad gave me greater perspective about who I was, where I was at currently, and most importantly, What do I need to do in the future to create the opportunities to achieve my purpose in life?

Reflecting after that trip, I realised that I already possess the solid foundation that through hard work in overcoming obstacles, I will be empowered to meet, and exceed all objectives. In time, I will eventually face the challenge in applying those acquired skills/experience for the service of others. I believe that I would achieve this aim via mentoring, and empowering others, just as others in my own life have done for me. I may not have an effect on many, but those who I do effect will benefit immensely from it.

Once I figured out the aforementioned, then I was able to start to be in a position to improve my relationship prospects, and my prospects in other areas (career, family, friends, special interests, etc.).

I do have to say that I am thankful for the opportunity to have traveled overseas when I was 21. If the local market was all I'd ever known, I would have thought my SMV was at best a 3-4. In a different market, and not necessarily in a developing country, I was able to discover, and interact with a number of good potential partners that I would have never otherwise met in my local area. The opportunity to venture abroad gave me greater perspective about who I was, where I was at currently
I do have to find it strange Aussies/Kiwis don't realise how much they are dating down. Even on the internet surely you can see how attractive overseas guys and girls are and the couples involved. I have relatively normal standards, hell at the time quite low standards considering, but literally every Kiwi thought I had high standards because I wouldn't get with fatties or uglies.

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
It's mind-blowing to see a white-looking woman act Japanese like that, with the constant bowing and other little mannerisms I'm used to seeing in bubbly Asian girls. It's like my brain is shooting smoke out of my ears trying to reconcile the woman not looking Asian with her Asian mannerisms.

I've always been fascinated by the Japanese practice of bowing, as that's a very visual way of showing respect. It was very fascinating to see how she didn't just bow once, but would bow multiple times throughout the conversation. And I found it interesting how often she brushed her hair behind her ear, because for us Westerners, that's typically a sign of an IOI. I can't tell though if that's because she was genuinely interested in the cameraman or if that's just an Asian girl thing.

But I... like it. I wish women were more like that in the West.
Cultural reinforcement matters. A lot. A woman's social circle and the art she views both need to reinforce good female behavior. Without it, her husband or boyfriend's actions are much less powerful in keeping her on the good path.

Vice enforcement and censorship are actually very healthy for any society so long as it reinforces cultural norms of male and female behavior that coincide with natural law. The libertarian/communist argument for "no moral legislation" is very harmful to society in the medium and long term.