Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

I would say in New Zealand its more like 5%. We got some shockers here down under.
A can believe that. I'm in the UK and if I travel to say a run-down city like Doncaster, no more than 5% are 6's or higher. In higher class areas its 20% from ages 18-39.

It's not that girls are genetically ugly, It's obesity / overweight. A woman cannot be higher than a 4 while fat and shaped like a tank.

New Zealand is heavier than UK. :(

indokiwi

Pigeon
A can believe that. I'm in the UK and if I travel to say a run-down city like Doncaster, no more than 5% are 6's or higher. In higher class areas its 20% from ages 18-39.

It's not that girls are genetically ugly, It's obesity / overweight. A woman cannot be higher than a 4 while fat and shaped like a tank.

Ive met cute English girls over in Asia when I travel I was pleasantly suprised when comparing them with NZ chicks in regards to beauty.

NZ has an abundance of East Asian women. Back in my college days I exclusively went out to seek them due to them being better for long term relationships.

The majority of Kiwi men are cucked. They put up with so much from the ugliest white girls you can possibly imagine, just to get some action.
Simps are ruining it for everyman.

This is a 0/10. Women like this wouldn't be touched with a barge in the pole pre-internet era (1990's).
She gets 25 messages a week from interested men, which is more than a fit average decent looking guy gets in a year.

b6vbnsj-1-png.193524

Wtf?

The majority of Kiwi men are cucked. They put up with so much from the ugliest white girls you can possibly imagine, just to get some action.
I wonder why this is.

I would say in New Zealand its more like 5%. We got some shockers here down under.
It's hard to say. To overseas people, it sounds like hyperbole, but I don't think so. Probably is higher than 5% but it's very close. My standards are "mid 7 and above" and walking around Auckland it might be 1 in 200-500 or so. There might be a lot of 6s though.

I see a girl I really like when in a busyish Queen St/uni campus about once every hour or so(not super hot but not a simple WB either). Here in a similar sized Central European city I see a girl of a similar quality about five times a minute in a dense riverside in summer. So there's literally about 300x as many hot girls here, not exaggerating. Of course there's the fact Kiwis don't like to go to the centre but it doesn't explain that big of a disparity.

Last edited:

Possible, but Kiwis seemingly genuinely have fucked up genetics too. It could also be bogan culture.

Eigceartaigh

Chicken
One of the big overlooked areas is Muslim women. There is a big desire among many to find a European husband. The main reason for this is they don't want to be beaten and left in a corner cleaning dishes while their husband is lazing. They tend to have a strong desire for affection.

They are probably some of the most unspoiled for obvious reasons. I have been approached on the street by them, asking about marriage. The same online. Last month one accidently added me on Zuck chat...

20201202-165843.jpg

Pastures that are still green(ish):

-north Africa
-FSU, 27-30
-Muslims
-Indians
-some Africans
-Indonesians
-nerdy girls
Asking for a friend, but how does one just casually meet Muslim women like this? I assume you'd meet them within cities in the Arab world that have a sizeable tourism industry or something similar?

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Asking for a friend, but how does one just casually meet Muslim women like this? I assume you'd meet them within cities in the Arab world that have a sizeable tourism industry or something similar?

No. I was in Ukraine. I believe they switch the SIMs over there quickly as when I eas in Kazakhstan I messaged someone on a SIM 2-3 days after having messaged them and it was already given to someone else.

I dont usually use WhatsApp, but the apartment owner wanted to talk on that. This girl added someone's old number and just began messaging me.

Moroccans can be very nice, a bit of a mix of Indo/Malay, Latina, Southern Eurpo in charachter depending their influences. They are one of the biggest demographics that are interested in marrying europue mens (sic). They particularly like Germans, who they think as having oposite traits to their men. And there are a big mix of phenotypes with a good number of Spanish- and a few Grecco-Aryan types.

bk19xsa

Robin

Try Minder app. At least in North America, it works for connecting with traditional muslim minded women. You will have to present yourself as seriously inclined towards long term relationship and marriage.

However, the drawback is most decent muslim women will ask you to convert because of their religious beliefs and also because of family pressure.

Because it artificially raises their SMV. If they took off the mask you’d realize they look like an ogre.
Joking aside, I've wondered if this part of the seemingly contradictory appeal of Islam to women (and especially western feminists). Look at how yoga pants have exploded in the last 10 years. Now, 80%+ of women in public will be wearing these things in the west. So not only do women have to worry about their faces, their skin, their hair, their breasts, etc. but every square inch of their butt and legs is now up for critique at the grocery store, gas station, wherever. It's a never ending arms race for women in the west, and there is almost nothing left to hide any more. Contrast that with a public space in strict Islam, where non-fat 5 or less could hide behind some sexy eye shadow and face toner and be "hot".