Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

A friend of mine (white) dated Asians almost exclusively up until he met his white wife at 30 or so. For him, he was mostly beta and introverted, but he is 6ft, decent earner, responsible, handy, and very intelligent. He'd occasionally date a hot white girl, but he could never hold their attention for more than a few dates. The Asians in my midwest metropolis tend to be poorer, FOB SE Asians, and only are just starting to buy homes in white neighborhoods with good school districts. In my experience, many local white men of medium to higher SMV aren't all that interested in them unless they are of course super hot. So I actually suspect the demand for attention from white males is higher from these Asian women than the supply. Their families are typically quite conservative, so being overly enamored with bad boys and players like their corrupted, white counterparts, would be gravely ostracizing. So, "boring" provider traits are still important to them, as is being able to introduce the guy to their strict and large family. On top of that, even beta white males still tend to be more charismatic and extroverted than the studious, Asian male victims of overbearing Tiger moms (not to mention physically larger). My friend also would get a fair amount eager ONS with these Asians, I suspect also due to their own communities being very tight knit and socially conservative.

Last edited:

bacani

Pigeon
Havent even read the whole thread but the answer is femeninity, slimness, family orientation, focus on children or business(depending which asian race) and subservience. All traits us men like. Its a very rabbit hole topic but those are just the surface things.

Only applies to asians from Asia not Asian Americans by the way. Asian Americans are a different breed.

-American dude thats lived around Asia for the past 10 years

The reason is that asian women prefer white men. If a man goes asian he has access to women with higher SMV/RMV because they think he has a higher SMV/RMV than what white women think he has.

Pendleton

Pelican
The reason is that asian women prefer white men. If a man goes asian he has access to women with higher SMV/RMV because they think he has a higher SMV/RMV than what white women think he has.
I think some of this is an illusion and actually the opposite dynamic is in play - the FOB whites prefer Asians and date average and below average women but think they are high SMV simply because they aren't fat. I am a long term expat in Japan and have almost never seen a Westerner with an above average woman and recently I generally see them with women who are well below average. They never do as well as a Japanese guy with comparable looks, income, etc. But that is Japan. Maybe the poor Asian countries are different.

indokiwi

Pigeon
I think some of this is an illusion and actually the opposite dynamic is in play - the FOB whites prefer Asians and date average and below average women but think they are high SMV simply because they aren't fat. I am a long term expat in Japan and have almost never seen a Westerner with an above average woman and recently I generally see them with women who are well below average. They never do as well as a Japanese guy with comparable looks, income, etc. But that is Japan. Maybe the poor Asian countries are different.
I could not agree with you more. I have never seen a foreigner with an above average Japanese women.

rainy

Kingfisher
First time I stumbled on this thread.

There were two types of women I always preferred when younger. Russian/Eastern Euro, just something about their features I always gravitated towards beginning with watching their gymnasts and figure skaters during the Olympics and, some Asians. Not attracted to many Chinese women. South East Asia is about 50/50. But Korean and Japanese. :like:

Not sure why that is. Perhaps it's a question of culture and a lack of mixed breeding. My wife is Bulgarian and I can generally pick out a Bulgarian girl from a mile away. Distinct features. You see the same with Ukrainian and Russian women. Same as most of Asia.

American women on the other hand are a mixed stew. Maybe there was a good chef. But often it seems the cook was McDonald's quality. And they add a spice which appears to lower the IQ.

I'm of the opinion generally a homegrown woman is superior to her American raised counterpart. A Korean over a Korean American. An Italian over an Italian American. An Argentinian over an Argentinian American. You may not notice it when you're here and I'm not necessarily blaming American women who might be victims of our sick culture, but most women raised abroad have a completely different tone, demeanor and outlook on life. Their values lean towards a family life. More conservative.

I agree that white men with Asian women is very common. Personally, I find Asian women to be the second least attractive race of women. I can however confirm that Asian women do very much like white men. A lot of it is just due to Asian women being respectful and not having been handed everything or having privilege. We all know white privilege is a myth, but white female privilege is absolutely a thing, clear evidence is the lack of respect white women have for anything, especially their own men. Due to propaganda and their own self-hatred and disrespect for their family and culture, white women respect foreign men more and are starting to prefer them for relationships in large numbers. A significant factor of it is the vast majority of white men who are spineless and politically correct for lack of a better word. Most foreign men do not hesitate to be aggressive, violent, commanding, or put their own interests first. One of the reasons why white women and non-white men relationships are common in urban areas is not just due to the higher percentage of nonwhites but due to the more beta nature of the white males present there. Go to a more rural area or an area where the white men act like men and it is obvious they are the preferred group of men amongst all races of women. The takeaway to me is, (aside from the extra comfort that racial homogeny provides) it doesn't really matter who dates who as far as it's not a hinderance to our personal salvation, it's that person's problem, and therefore we should strive to act as masculine as possible regardless of our age, location, or relationship status.

GWYW2015

Woodpecker

There were two types of women I always preferred when younger. Russian/Eastern Euro, just something about their features I always gravitated towards beginning with watching their gymnasts and figure skaters during the Olympics and, some Asians. Not attracted to many Chinese women. South East Asia is about 50/50. But Korean and Japanese. :like:

Not sure why that is. Perhaps it's a question of culture and a lack of mixed breeding. My wife is Bulgarian and I can generally pick out a Bulgarian girl from a mile away. Distinct features. You see the same with Ukrainian and Russian women. Same as most of Asia.

American women on the other hand are a mixed stew. Maybe there was a good chef. But often it seems the cook was McDonald's quality. And they add a spice which appears to lower the IQ.

I'm of the opinion generally a homegrown woman is superior to her American raised counterpart. A Korean over a Korean American. An Italian over an Italian American. An Argentinian over an Argentinian American. You may not notice it when you're here and I'm not necessarily blaming American women who might be victims of our sick culture, but most women raised abroad have a completely different tone, demeanor and outlook on life. Their values lean towards a family life. More conservative.
And often more cheerful.

HurricaneJP

Sparrow
Opposites attract as they say...
I think it is not just physical attraction though that plays a part in but sexual chemistry.
Asian women are more submissive to men then that of western women who make work the priority instead of the family.

Eastern European isn't quite pure bred either. But they manage to do very well.

Blade Runner

Pelican
They aren't as spoiled, generally speaking, and aren't provided for by the society as much. Everyone is catching up, sadly, as this is a global world of attention. A decent looking woman in a country where the excess males don't have barely any resources is far different than a country where an average woman gets attention AND makes her own money.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I lived in China for a long time. While there I was mostly with European or Chinese girls. The American women in China were awful, drunk most of time and their attitude swung wildly from desperate to bang/desperate for attention to all out super bitch.

I will admit that many western guys don't date to their potential in China, but one part of it is language, its not the hottest girls that learn English. A second part is that most western guys are simply bowled over by a decent looking girl, good attitude, slim, smiles a lot, doesn't have a lot of drama, etc. They end up content with a girl that isn't the top shelf of what they could get, but are happy with it.

Really, I think the main problem is that most men are traumatized when they get to China.

Another issue is that just like in the USA, the best girls are sheltered and swooped up by the high value guys there.

If I head back to China I will be looking at church though and will report back on my findings.

Kuma

Chicken
Asian girls are a mixed bag like women everywhere. I have always been attracted to something about them, even before Western Women got so corrupted. The usual intelligence coupled with different ways of thinking. Also the loyalty to the family is very appealing. Was married to a Japanese who was a complete bipolar nut. Managed to pry myself away from that with minimal damage and find a really good girl from China. We now have children and life is good. Dad issues, but she's a "life partner" in every sense of the word. I think a typical Asian woman's perspective if she grew up in a good family is probably fairly close the a 1950's American woman. The guy makes the decisions and brings the bread home while she takes care of the household and the kids.

Wild Steve

Chicken
Figured I would chime in here..... A few years ago I had a girl from the Philippines living with me. She was in U.S. about one to two years before I met here. So she lived her whole life abroad in a culture that respects masculinity(at least more than mine). Here are some of the things she would do for me on a daily/weekly basis. 3 meals a day never missed a meal(she was frugal didn't care to spend a lot of food). She has graduated with a bachelor's in culinary arts in here country, the food was the best. I was a chef for 10 years myself and a very picky eater, the worse to cook for. She washed all my laundry, sheets, underwear, kept the the house very clean. She even offered to pay 1/2 of the rent/bills. When she was also in college she took massage courses and would help me with my back(multiple slipped disc). This was a godsend to me. In here country they train the women to be wives, to respect the head of the household, and most of all to be mothers. She would also draw a bath and bathe me from time to time, also trim all my toenails/fingernails. It wasn't all rosy though with a woman like this comes more responsibility to lead. As the head of the household I was always having to make every decision, where should the couch go? What should I cook for dinner? What job offer should I take? Is it okay if I do this? Stuff like that you really have to take frame and it could be exhausting at times when I did not care if she wore a yellow sun dress or a green one. But all in all it swore me off western women(at least in the city). Also in here country divorce and abortion are illegal( not getting out of poor decision making, you are responsible for your actions). Also I loved the fact that in their culture if a wife is caught with another man outside of her marriage she could be looking at 1-5 yrs in a 3rd world prison. Sounds harsh but those are for sure positives to keep the balance of the sexes.

Last edited:

Wild Steve

Chicken
Opposites attract as they say...
I think it is not just physical attraction though that plays a part in but sexual chemistry.
Asian women are more submissive to men then that of western women who make work the priority instead of the family.
The number one trait I look for is submission to me, I make decisions and lead. I don't need to spend my time bickering back and forth I am a busy man.

Aloha50

Pigeon
I'm married to a white women so not sure why I'm even looking at this thread, but I'll mention Asians age better than whites. I worked for a while at a high end retirement community where I did all the IT. So most of the people there were in there 70's and up and mostly white. What was noticeable is how the few Asians that were there looked much better than the whites. Most, not all, whites don't age well compared to pretty much every other race. Not a big deal and very superficial just throwing it out there.

Wild Steve

Chicken
I'm married to a white women so not sure why I'm even looking at this thread, but I'll mention Asians age better than whites. I worked for a while at a high end retirement community where I did all the IT. So most of the people there were in there 70's and up and mostly white. What was noticeable is how the few Asians that were there looked much better than the whites. Most, not all, whites don't age well compared to pretty much every other race. Not a big deal and very superficial just throwing it out there.
A big part of that is diet, most of my fellow Whites have a horrible diet. Along with the AA's that pack the dialysis centers. The oldest people in history are always White/Asian in particular lighter skinned Asians. All that boiled seafood and lots of fruits/vegetables are so good for you. I was reading about a small fishing village in japan that use to have the highest life expectancy in world. Average age of death was right around 90 which is very high considering half the population lives over 90! Well since japan has had such an economic boom in the last 30 years the people have adopted more of a western diet and the life expectancy is now around 83-84 years. That is a very big change minus losing 10 years for a diet. I wish western countries would implement a fat tax like japan does that would be great. They send a doctor to you once a year to calculate your BMI as well as body fat ratio. If they say your over weight you will be paying more on taxes because you tax the agricultural & health care systems more.

Last edited: