Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

dead^2

Chicken
Seriously, I see many white men who says Asian women are better than white women. Not only that they are less feminist and better wifes, but also that they are more beautiful.

I think it was Simon Strangelight who said Nordic women are the best looking in the world. So why do many Nordic men prefer Asian women?

Here is from a Norwegian documentary called Thaifjord about Norwegian men in various ages in a small place in Norway importing Thai women so much that the place named Tresfjord now is nicknamed Thaifjord.

And people say women are the ones race-mixing the most...not true.
Someone's probably said it better than me. But essentially they are genetic mutants with unresolved childhood pain. A basic evolutionary understanding would expose that the healthy "peak" people would breed with their own kind. This has been backed by studies showing more genetic similarity between wives/husband's and even best friends over the differences between complete strangers.
Additionally there could be some psychological white guilt.
And of course these are generalizations.

Pelern

Sparrow
I live in Canada where we accept 300,000+ immigrants per year.

Your average immigrant woman is much more attractive to me than your average Canadian born woman and it isn't really that close. Your average immigrant woman is more likely to be skinnier, more traditional, less entitled, more interested in having children, less career orientated and more feminine.

I grew up in America back when it was a lot Whiter, so even as small Filipino kid, my preference was already White bread . I’d see pretty White girls at school and the malls on the weekends. I guess I just been hooked ever since, but now I gotta be careful because unfortunately many White women are feminists. That don’t fly in my book.

UFO

Chicken
Some White guys simply can’t get a White woman.
I married an Asian woman and I'm white as a ghost. It's not because I couldn't get a white woman but rather because I didn't want one. There are a lot of guys that simply can't get white women but you know white men are capable of being attracted to women outside their race right? Asians tend to be highly conservative and much more down to earth than your typical westerner, not to mention they look younger for longer and are generally petite. Mine can dress up in any kind of clothing and look good but she prefers more traditional clothing. When she wears clothes from her own country she looks like a mini chun-li, what's not to love about that?

Asian women are also usually experts at cooking rice/noodle dishes, push their children to do better in school and don't accept 'progressive' brainwash. My Asian is a staunch anti-feminist, doesn't understand the west's pre-occupation with white male hate and is not shy about defending me in a verbal altercation.

Another bonus of marrying outside your race/nationality is that when your own crumbles [as is currently happening] we have another safe area where we can call home, complete with in-laws who are invested in your well being.

Elipe

Kingfisher
I married an Asian woman and I'm white as a ghost. It's not because I couldn't get a white woman but rather because I didn't want one. There are a lot of guys that simply can't get white women but you know white men are capable of being attracted to women outside their race right? Asians tend to be highly conservative and much more down to earth than your typical westerner, not to mention they look younger for longer and are generally petite. Mine can dress up in any kind of clothing and look good but she prefers more traditional clothing. When she wears clothes from her own country she looks like a mini chun-li, what's not to love about that?

Asian women are also usually experts at cooking rice/noodle dishes, push their children to do better in school and don't accept 'progressive' brainwash. My Asian is a staunch anti-feminist, doesn't understand the west's pre-occupation with white male hate and is not shy about defending me in a verbal altercation.

Another bonus of marrying outside your race/nationality is that when your own crumbles [as is currently happening] we have another safe area where we can call home, complete with in-laws who are invested in your well being.
And your kids end up being hapas and having an identity crisis because they're white enough to be hated for their whiteness and not asian enough to be accepted in Asia as one of their own.

aeroektar

Pelican

Yeah, if I had a wife from almost any asian country I'd currently be in that country for exactly that reason. The only country in Asia that doesn't interest me is China, every other country is a better environment to raise a family then the US, and several countries look poised to prosper greatly over the next few decades as the west falls.

And your kids end up being hapas and having an identity crisis because they're white enough to be hated for their whiteness and not asian enough to be accepted in Asia as one of their own.

In the west sure, but in Asia it's the opposite, the overwhelming outcome is that your kids get a status boost and tons of advantages, anyone who's spent significant time in Asia knows that. Kids not accepted as asians? That would be the last of my concerns, as long as you're a good man with a good woman and you properly lead your family you will find good circles to be welcomed into.

UFO

Chicken

Sorry Elipe, that's just flat out wrong and screams of jealousy. Where are you getting those facts from, a meme?

As someone who has lived abroad most of his life, I've never run into racism like I have in the West. It's only ever lonely men and women who are obsessed with racial purity. The guys I've known [In Asia & at home] who are all about racial purity are generally people who spend the majority of their time ALONE in their rooms wondering why they can't get women and cursing all of god's creation. They tend to be short and insecure about their stature or place in society, incels come in every colour. I had one friend who was so obsessed with blacks so much so that when a really pretty black girl tried to flirt with him on the bus, he called her a "fckin dirty Ngger" and looked at her in disgust. She got up right away and you could tell she was totally embarrassed for speaking with him [I couldn't believe it]. No surprise, he's still SINGLE well into his 40's now but he's still all about that racial purity and how I'm a dirty race traitor and I've forsaken him and the white race [who btw never showed me an OUNCE of inclusivity]. My wife treated him like gold, helped him when he needed a moving van and that's what he came back at us with. He is filled with vitrol and hate and always laughs at other's misfortune. God laughs back at him. He will die alone and unhappy.

Most of my other friends who I met while abroad have Hapa kids, none of them are experiencing racism in CHINA/THAILAND/VIETNAM. Infact when Asian people see Hapas they tend to surround them, take pictures and make comments about how they are 'so pretty'. All the Hapa guys I know abroad are hooked up with HOT (9's and 10's) Asian women. Its only here in the West where people seem to raise their Hapa kids with inferiority complexes but I think that's more to do with DEMOCRATIC upbringings than anything else. A lot of children who tend to hail from those households have severe mental issues. The republican households that I know, some adopted Asian children who are just fine, they don't view themselves as mixed up any more than any other child. If you speak to them, they have dirty south accents, walk and talk just like American belles.

I never held any sort of ill will towards someone from another race simply based on their skin, that's completely stupid. Everyone is an individual on Earth and deserves a fair shake, my respect is yours to lose. And saying this, I'm probably the most right wing person on this forum, racism is a left wing trait. Culture, not race is the enemy here, especially middle eastern and American weimar cultures. I rarely think about my own identity as a Canadian now considering my culture is a hard left extremist sh1thole. I won't raise my children to recognize fealty to any nation ever because culture can change very quickly. I grieve for our men and women in uniform who will fight and die to preserve this perverse abomination that is now the West. Will my Hapas hate themselves? No, they'll hate the left.

I don't even need to tell you how Western universities are RIFE with self hating whites who are causing the end of western civilization but Hapas are the problem right? Gimme a break.

Last edited:
Sorry Elipe, that's just flat out wrong and screams of jealousy. Where are you getting those facts from, a meme?

As someone who has lived abroad most of his life, I've never run into racism like I have in the West. It's only ever lonely men and women who are obsessed with racial purity. The guys I've known [In Asia & at home] who are all about racial purity are generally people who spend the majority of their time ALONE in their rooms wondering why they can't get women and cursing all of god's creation. They tend to be short and insecure about their stature or place in society, incels come in every colour. I had one friend who was so obsessed with blacks so much so that when a really pretty black girl tried to flirt with him on the bus, he called her a "fckin dirty Ngger" and looked at her in disgust. She got up right away and you could tell she was totally embarrassed for speaking with him [I couldn't believe it]. No surprise, he's still SINGLE well into his 40's now but he's still all about that racial purity and how I'm a dirty race traitor and I've forsaken him and the white race [who btw never showed me an OUNCE of inclusivity]. My wife treated him like gold, helped him when he needed a moving van and that's what he came back at us with. He is filled with vitrol and hate and always laughs at other's misfortune. God laughs back at him. He will die alone and unhappy.

Most of my other friends who I met while abroad have Hapa kids, none of them are experiencing racism in CHINA/THAILAND/VIETNAM. Infact when Asian people see Hapas they tend to surround them, take pictures and make comments about how they are 'so pretty'. All the Hapa guys I know abroad are hooked up with HOT (9's and 10's) Asian women. Its only here in the West where people seem to raise their Hapa kids with inferiority complexes but I think that's more to do with DEMOCRATIC upbringings than anything else. A lot of children who tend to hail from those households have severe mental issues. The republican households that I know, some adopted Asian children who are just fine, they don't view themselves as mixed up any more than any other child. If you speak to them, they have dirty south accents, walk and talk just like American belles.

I never held any sort of ill will towards someone from another race simply based on their skin, that's completely stupid. Everyone is an individual on Earth and deserves a fair shake, my respect is yours to lose. And saying this, I'm probably the most right wing person on this forum, racism is a left wing trait. Culture, not race is the enemy here, especially middle eastern and American weimar cultures. I rarely think about my own identity as a Canadian now considering my culture is a hard left extremist sh1thole. I won't raise my children to recognize fealty to any nation ever because culture can change very quickly. I grieve for our men and women in uniform who will fight and die to preserve this perverse abomination that is now the West. Will my Hapas hate themselves? No, they'll hate the left.

I don't even need to tell you how Western universities are RIFE with self hating whites who are causing the end of western civilization but Hapas are the problem right? Gimme a break.
This comment has so many SJW talking points, reddit tier mental gymnastics, idealized honeymoon exotism and ad hominem accusations in it that it's too time consuming to dissect the entire piece

Needless to say I don't agree with almost every premise of you. Raising Eurasian children in an Asian society will in a best case scenario leave them a fetish-object and circus attraction, and in a worst case scenario targets for sexual abuse, bullying and even old fashioned mob attacks.

Not healthy for the mind.

Last edited:

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
Yeah, if I had a wife from almost any asian country I'd currently be in that country for exactly that reason. The only country in Asia that doesn't interest me is China, every other country is a better environment to raise a family then the US, and several countries look poised to prosper greatly over the next few decades as the west falls.

In the west sure, but in Asia it's the opposite, the overwhelming outcome is that your kids get a status boost and tons of advantages, anyone who's spent significant time in Asia knows that. Kids not accepted as asians? That would be the last of my concerns, as long as you're a good man with a good woman and you properly lead your family you will find good circles to be welcomed into.
Unfortunately, it's not quite that simple. I gave my kids a choice of pursuing education and careers in Japan or in the US. They had spent most of their younger lives in Japan and Japanese was their first language. They love Japan and prefer to consume Japanese food and entertainment. But, you know what they chose? The US. There is more economic opportunity in the US and it's easier to change jobs, careers, or situations. It's easier to get a job in the first place. US universities are easier to get in to and cheaper. In fact, Japan doesn't really have a community college system.

Japanese workers have to endure a lot more BS and nonsense than American workers do. Although they don't have woke brainwashing in Japan, they do have other kinds of social pressure in the workplace that is a lot more restrictive and oppressive.

However, I agree with UFO in that if things get too bad in the US, I will take advantage of my family connections in Japan to get permanent residency there. In retirement I may spend half the year in Japan and half the year in the US. My kids have not faced any problems with being biracial (except from my own parents, but it wasn't a major crisis).

Elipe

Kingfisher

Sure, chicken. I totally believe you! The Chinese aren't racists at all, and have no interest in preserving any kind of racial harmony by doing anything like genociding or de facto enslaving other races. They're totally not pursuing a policy of Han supremacism.

And you do realize that if hapas hook up with the most attractive women, that's going to cause a huge stir among the full-blooded Asian men in time, especially given that ascendant China is still dealing with the fallout of its one-child policy? Do you really think whites are the only people that ever get jealous? Hapas in Asian countries are basically a ticking time bomb waiting to blow.

Also, I said that hapas are not accepted in Asian countries as one of their own. That doesn't mean they're not welcome, at least, for now. But they are outsiders that, if what you say is true, just happen to be attractive compared to the average native male. They are still outsiders, though. Getting mobbed by native women proves that even the women see them as outsiders, because they are such a contrast with the native population. That's not a ticking time bomb?

You're not "probably the most right wing person on this forum", you're a civic nationalist. That's as milquetoast moderate as it gets, and cowardly to boot. You say you and your children won't pledge fealty to any nation: that's a really good way to become hated and get kicked out of a country. Just ask the tribe that's been kicked out of 109 countries how that has worked for them. There is coming a time when loyalty will be demanded of people, and you must choose who you will side with. The time for playing "neutral" is rapidly coming to an end.

Tribalism is the natural state of all life, as resources are finite, so limited, and the who's and whom's will be determined. And as long as the who's and whom's live in the same society, there will be friction.

Diversity is always top-down enforced for a reason.

UFO

Chicken
Sure, chicken. I totally believe you! The Chinese aren't racists at all, and have no interest in preserving any kind of racial harmony by doing anything like genociding or de facto enslaving other races. They're totally not pursuing a policy of Han supremacism.

And you do realize that if hapas hook up with the most attractive women, that's going to cause a huge stir among the full-blooded Asian men in time, especially given that ascendant China is still dealing with the fallout of its one-child policy? Do you really think whites are the only people that ever get jealous? Hapas in Asian countries are basically a ticking time bomb waiting to blow.

Also, I said that hapas are not accepted in Asian countries as one of their own. That doesn't mean they're not welcome, at least, for now. But they are outsiders that, if what you say is true, just happen to be attractive compared to the average native male. They are still outsiders, though. Getting mobbed by native women proves that even the women see them as outsiders, because they are such a contrast with the native population. That's not a ticking time bomb?

You're not "probably the most right wing person on this forum", you're a civic nationalist. That's as milquetoast moderate as it gets, and cowardly to boot. You say you and your children won't pledge fealty to any nation: that's a really good way to become hated and get kicked out of a country. Just ask the tribe that's been kicked out of 109 countries how that has worked for them. There is coming a time when loyalty will be demanded of people, and you must choose who you will side with. The time for playing "neutral" is rapidly coming to an end.

Tribalism is the natural state of all life, as resources are finite, so limited, and the who's and whom's will be determined. And as long as the who's and whom's live in the same society, there will be friction.

Diversity is always top-down enforced for a reason.

Roosh where did you dig up these incel MGTOW losers? No wonder the other guys think this forum is nuts now. Christ, I'm better off taking my chances with Winston Wu.

You realize Roosh isn't white right? Most of the EX-forum used to be guys that were going abroad to meet women from other cultures, it used to be the whole point of the forum. I'm guessing they're all gone now, replaced by nationalist nut jobs.

Last edited:

Elipe

Kingfisher
Roosh where did you dig up these incel MGTOW losers? No wonder the other guys think this forum is nuts now. Christ, I'm better off taking my chances with Winston Wu.

You realize Roosh isn't white right? Most of the EX-forum used to be guys that were going abroad. I'm guessing they're all gone now.

Ok boomer.

UFO

Chicken
Ok boomer.
Case in point.

The alt right has begun doing what they wanted to do all along: control the sexual choices of men. The following two conditions must now be met if you are to be accepted into their e-movement:
  • If you’re a white male, you’re forbidden to sleep with a non-white girl, because that is “race mixing” and goes against their race platform, even though the white race was certainly produced as a result of pre-historic race mixing.
  • If you’re a non-white male, you’re not allowed to sleep with a white girl, because you’re a nigger/kebab/gook, and you must be deported from the country you happen to be a citizen of or outright killed.
I’ve gotten messages from hundreds of self-proclaimed members of the alt right who say I can’t be “in” their movement, even though I have never contributed for an alt right site or spoken at one of their functions. One man said I can only be a member if I don’t sleep with white women, and I’ve seen the mob attack other men who have non-white girlfriends. The alt right has gone from a possible political alternative to a frustrated mob that wants to control the sexual choices of all men. With whom have we encountered that before?

None of you white nationalist idiots should be on this forum

UFO, formerly Badwolf.

Last edited:

Slide-Rule

Sparrow
I think I'm the only white guy left on Earth who doesn't have Yellow Fever. Asian women, while good looking, don't really "do it for me."

I'm not a White Supremacist, I'm a Catholic Supremacist.

"You got on a plane, travelled 10,000 miles, across the Pacific Ocean, landed in Japan... And you managed to still find the only Latin Mass?" "Deus Vult!"

I don't speak a word of Japanese, but I'd break out the big Crucifix to wear around my neck, and I be perfectly at home here:

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Having lived in China for 10+ years and then returning to the Midwest, Lord help me if I had to chose a girl from this area.

People chose who they did for many reasons:

I left the USA and "endured" unparalleled economic growth in China while the USA went through the 2007-2009 implosion followed by another slightly lesser slump a few years later.

Living a great life in Asia, it turned out that having to chose from a few very messed up western women or hundreds of millions thin, happy, Chinese girls, I ended up with an Asian ones.

Looking back with the help of time, all but a few of the western women that I met in Asia were entirely broken. East Asia is a very hard place for western women because they have to deal with all the problems that men do in the West and it destroys them. They arent wanted, they cant compete with 95% of the women there, its a real struggle.

Anyways - slighting people for reasons you don't understand and that would require a book to explain seems low-key retarded.

Jay

Pigeon
What's wrong with immigrant women giving the white men of this generation a chance to salvage their cultural or civilizational superiority?

Last edited:
Asian women from Asia are special in my opinion. Their culture is more cooperative and it suppresses a lot of the bad behavior or at least deglamorizes selfishness.

The west tends to be more uncooperative and it does little to suppress bad behavior and even rewards it.

This effects men too.

Last edited: