Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

Dr. Howard said:
I wouldn't say I prefer Asian women but I can see their appeal.

2nd generation Asian women (Americanized) that are attractive tend to have feminine builds, long hair, nice skin etc. That is where it stops though, mentally they have been the craziest chicks I have dealt with. Weirdly masculine, sexually aggressive, emotionally unstable. Its like their genetics vs. American culture causes them to go the most crazy when injected with feminism.
Those are the children of Chinese immigrants of Cantonese decent either directly from China (Guangdong) or Chinese minority refugees from Vietnam and whatnot.

If you see the vicious fights in Hong Kong right now this type of aggression is in their blood as they were largely an exploitative minority in south east asian countries (the globalists of Asia) and there was apparently some genetic selection for viciousness, vengefulness, rabid aggression and emotional abuse to keep guys in line. I would never go near any women with blood from there unless you want to end up dead or destitute.

The Guest

Pigeon
SomeOneSomeWhere said:
Women always look to integrate themselves into the dominant majority and always look for male protection by the majority.

As such the white guy is often considered the better option by an Asian woman living in a western country, so they make it easier than a western girl. They're also more money and status oriented which means fairly strange guys like Zuckerberg get a chance that would be incels otherwise.
I said this before at Heartiste. I know a bunch of white betas in tech in cities like SF. Low SMV, overweight, zero game, but high IQ and high paying jobs. The ones who aren't single are all with Asian women. Some of them have weird looking kids straight out of r/hapas.

I know a couple of white chad millionaires in tech. They married white 6s who spend their time promoting shitlib causes like mass immigration and veganism.

None of these people are Christians.

If you met these faggots it would make perfect sense that they're the ones serving the aliens in deplatforming any man who still has his balls.

Rush87

Ostrich
I think all western women are 'super career orientated'. It's a result of inflation. Try raising a family on average wage in a first world nation. After taxes you've got around $850 per week. Your average two bedroom apartment runs at $600 per week. Good luck splitting the final $250 between your kid(s), transport, food, utilities etc.

The average wage wasn't much different 40 years ago but the cost of living was a fraction of what it is today. You can blame the government. Regarding Asian women, they're just as hypergamous as the rest. It's just that a lot of guys pick them from nations where their value is inflated. It's not really acquiring a better women, so much as being of a higher status. The second they return to the west you'll eventually run into similar problems.

With anything in life, finding a decent girl is hard. At least with western white girls, if you do find one that ticks most boxes, you'll know it's in spite of society and they'll largely be a safer bet.​

The Guest said:
If you met these faggots it would make perfect sense that they're the ones serving the aliens in deplatforming any man who still has his balls.
San Francisco went from hippie liberal to dystopian late stage capitalist nightmare.

If rural communities would make videos on youtube showing them that they aren't evil rednecks who don't want no city slickers and that it's probably best to bootstrap instead of getting assraped and disposed of by globalist venture capitalists a lot would move there in a heartbeat.

There is a huge move towards simplification in programming because normal tech curious guys aren't down with working with women or low to no skill diversity hires and the return on investment is getting smaller and smaller working for big tech.

There will probably be more and more tech guys suiciding themselves, going alternative routes or going unabomber.

Asians would probably remain in Cali (a large percentage of tech workers) not because they support the dystopian commie nightmare but because that's where most fellow asians are in the US and nobody likes to be the lone minority.

Parlay44

Peacock
Gold Member
kel said:
I don't prefer Asian women, but I find them attractive.

I don't date them anymore, though, because having mixed race children (especially boys) is child abuse. Asians in particular I feel guilty about. Asian men are so disrespected, treated like utter trash. There's a reason "ricecels" and "hapacels" are so overrepresented amongst incel ranks. It's not fair and I won't participate in it. Asian women belong with Asian men.
Having children is not child abuse. Subjecting children to deviant lifestyles with drag queen story hour is abusive.

> No normal north east asian -

so Koreans are rougher (which agrees with my point) and Japan is having a marriage/sex drought.

> They're conniving backstabbing matriarchs who gang up on guys with the matriarchy

Ok.....
But you also seem to dislike Eastern euro, latino, and as shown, Asian...
So where do you actually like? Africa? or is this some kind of race hate?

> It's not fair and I won't participate in it.

If any of them do the -> slightest <- amount of gym work (just chest and arms), they are not like that. But they would rather complain and don't.

Garuda

Woodpecker
Sure Asian women have attractive looks and favor tradition but I have my doubts on whether they are a match for me because:
  1. most don't support the republican side of issues like gun rights
  2. the practice of saving face
  3. the potential for a "tiger mom"
  4. their lack of roots in America vs my deep roots in America
  5. she might be a chicom spy

Granted I could run into a Michelle Malkin or someone who has roots going back to the railroads and sugar plantations and is republican.

I'm puzzled by the documentary Thaifjord that the OP posted. Those Norwegian men should have gone to Indonesia and checked out the six million strong Lutheran church there for women. That pairing has a degree of instant compatibility due to having the same faith that is not available with Thai women.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Many good reasons have been discussed but overall I think it comes down to them being perceived as 'easier'.

Now, I don't mean easier as in slutty, I mean it in a good way - they are more approachable (due to being less bitchy/more submissive), happy, feminine and less headaches.

Personally not my thing, I find in general the cultural difference is too great (particularly recently arrivals/foreign born).

Parlay44 said:
kel said:
I don't prefer Asian women, but I find them attractive.

I don't date them anymore, though, because having mixed race children (especially boys) is child abuse. Asians in particular I feel guilty about. Asian men are so disrespected, treated like utter trash. There's a reason "ricecels" and "hapacels" are so overrepresented amongst incel ranks. It's not fair and I won't participate in it. Asian women belong with Asian men.
Having children is not child abuse. Subjecting children to deviant lifestyles with drag queen story hour is abusive.
Having children that don't look like either of their parents is child abuse. One of the reasons Elliot Rodger cited for his incel rage was that A. His mother was too much of a status seeking bitch to settle for an Asian man and B. His father was too weak to find a White woman to marry.

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Garuda said:
Sure Asian women have attractive looks and favor tradition but I have my doubts on whether they are a match for me because:
  1. she might be a chicom spy

I'm so glad I don't live my life worrying if the woman I'm dating might be a Chinese spy.

MaceTyrell

Pelican
Zenta said:
Garuda said:
  1. she might be a chicom spy

I'm so glad I don't live my life worrying if the woman I'm dating might be a Chinese spy.
Man dropped so many other unironically hilarious gems in his post too.

LoveBug

Kingfisher
Never understood this. Especially the SEA thing. They have “boyish” bodies. If I wanted 5 foot 95 pound stuff I’d join NAMBLA

I grew up in a diverse city around them. As an attractive white male, I got more attention from all other groups of color, even black women, before them. They seemed asexual beings

Garuda

Woodpecker
Zenta said:
When Chinese tourists got caught with Harris Falcon III radios, the thought crossed my mind and never left my subconsciousness. It's the same vibe as dating someone from the other side of the iron curtain during the cold war. Call me paranoid as it's unlikely but the chance of finding out the hard way is there.

I think it's human nature to attach certain connection with ones perceived group. Obviously people have different cultures
and nuances in personality. But no virtue signalling I don't care what race a girl is, I think greatness exists in many cultures. But curves and a suitable personality trumps any racial preferences regarding mates. But I have experienced a lot of positive interactions with french/German women. I have very little experience with black women from the little portion they represent in the demographics of my town, but my curiosity is peaked by my attraction to the African body type. Like action Bronson says I like my girls with African body and Asian face.

Windom Earle

Pelican
Gold Member
LoveBug said:
Never understood this. Especially the SEA thing. They have “boyish” bodies. If I wanted 5 foot 95 pound stuff I’d join NAMBLA

I grew up in a diverse city around them. As an attractive white male, I got more attention from all other groups of color, even black women, before them. They seemed asexual beings
I think you’re either confusing females with Lady-boys, or you’re a :troll:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
There are plenty of asian women with at least some measure of bounteous curvature but reasonably speaking I've known a few guys along the road who had a fetish for the kind that appeared eternally pre-pubescent. One can make of that preference what they will, suffice to say if I had a ten year old daughter then I wouldn't leave them alone in a room with her for the time it took to fetch a couple of beers.

I don't think that anyone needs to be overly concerned with some White men marrying Asian women. The men usually follow simple market forces:

+ fattening of Western women
+ nasty feminist conditioning of their women
+ due to cock-carousel low tolerance for Beta behavior of White women

Thus many Beta-ish, disgruntled or low-tier men date Asian women. Some may be even high-value and prefer to go Asian, but it's mostly a combination of those forces.

Also - as for White nationalism - it's a clear ADL/globohomo term. All Western countries are supposed to be ethnic cucks while Israel, Africa, Asia, Muslim countries - they can be all ethno-nationalist as they want. Sure - in the US it's a bit more complicated since it's Anglo-founded and Christian European admixture, so there is a melting pot of Anglos with similar tribes, but the point remains. You were able to integrate the Vikings and the French into the English, have even some cooperation with the Welsh, Scots and Irish, but good luck doing it with Africans or Pakistanis. And it was even the US founding fathers who used the term White and they diligently applied it up until the 1960s with few exceptions.

Though - there is no reason to go purity-tard on all accounts. The globohomos support race-mixing for everyone but Jews, so they will be on board with it. But it's not the odd mixed couple that matters. It's the mass replacement that wipes out nations. A few couples in a dominant ethnicities don't mean anything - grandkid will be 1/4 black/Asian and great-grandkid will be indistuishable from the core tribe and at best an anecdote.

Also from a biological view it's clear why Asian women will be far more popular than Asian men - the feminine, hairless, tiny statures make for good female attractiveness vs male one. On the other side you have Africans who are far more attractive as men vs their women. So it's partly inherent genetic determinism that makes Asian women attractive for men of all races. This would be the case even with zero propaganda going on - just access to those women is enough. So you cannot really blame our human biology for that.

Hell_Is_Like_Newark

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Oscar Henri said:
Here is from a Norwegian documentary called Thaifjord about Norwegian men in various ages in a small place in Norway importing Thai women so much that the place named Tresfjord now is nicknamed Thaifjord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL1Oq1s9gnY

And people say women are the ones race-mixing the most...not true.
There is a growing community of Filipanas in Alaska for similar reasons. Also due to the fact the there are so many more men than women due to resource industries (mining, fishing, logging) being such a big employer.. which employees mostly men.

LoveBug

Kingfisher
@Windom Earle - WTH you talking about? That’s my way of saying Asian women, in particular SEA women, are some of the least voluptuous women on earth

Does that need more explanation or is that known?