Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Asian women from Asia are special in my opinion. Their culture is more cooperative and it suppresses a lot of the bad behavior or at least deglamorizes selfishness.

The west tends to be more uncooperative and it does little to suppress bad behavior and even rewards it.
Right, I noticed that with the Chinese tourist. Very cooperative and considerate of others.

Chinese tour groups are famous for being loud and inconsiderate.

It’s not like a magic fairy land where people are perfect.

But at an interpersonal level and at a society level I think people raised in Asia are easier to deal with.

China is a bit of a mixed bag. Not like Japan.

Case in point.

The alt right has begun doing what they wanted to do all along: control the sexual choices of men. The following two conditions must now be met if you are to be accepted into their e-movement:
  • If you’re a white male, you’re forbidden to sleep with a non-white girl, because that is “race mixing” and goes against their race platform, even though the white race was certainly produced as a result of pre-historic race mixing.
  • If you’re a non-white male, you’re not allowed to sleep with a white girl, because you’re a nigger/kebab/gook, and you must be deported from the country you happen to be a citizen of or outright killed.
I’ve gotten messages from hundreds of self-proclaimed members of the alt right who say I can’t be “in” their movement, even though I have never contributed for an alt right site or spoken at one of their functions. One man said I can only be a member if I don’t sleep with white women, and I’ve seen the mob attack other men who have non-white girlfriends. The alt right has gone from a possible political alternative to a frustrated mob that wants to control the sexual choices of all men. With whom have we encountered that before?

None of you white nationalist idiots should be on this forum

UFO, formerly Badwolf.
Knock off with the ad hominems. This forum is not the place for low quality antics like this.

Sure, chicken. I totally believe you! The Chinese aren't racists at all, and have no interest in preserving any kind of racial harmony by doing anything like genociding or de facto enslaving other races. They're totally not pursuing a policy of Han supremacism.

And you do realize that if hapas hook up with the most attractive women, that's going to cause a huge stir among the full-blooded Asian men in time, especially given that ascendant China is still dealing with the fallout of its one-child policy? Do you really think whites are the only people that ever get jealous? Hapas in Asian countries are basically a ticking time bomb waiting to blow.

Also, I said that hapas are not accepted in Asian countries as one of their own. That doesn't mean they're not welcome, at least, for now. But they are outsiders that, if what you say is true, just happen to be attractive compared to the average native male. They are still outsiders, though. Getting mobbed by native women proves that even the women see them as outsiders, because they are such a contrast with the native population. That's not a ticking time bomb?

You're not "probably the most right wing person on this forum", you're a civic nationalist. That's as milquetoast moderate as it gets, and cowardly to boot. You say you and your children won't pledge fealty to any nation: that's a really good way to become hated and get kicked out of a country. Just ask the tribe that's been kicked out of 109 countries how that has worked for them. There is coming a time when loyalty will be demanded of people, and you must choose who you will side with. The time for playing "neutral" is rapidly coming to an end.

Tribalism is the natural state of all life, as resources are finite, so limited, and the who's and whom's will be determined. And as long as the who's and whom's live in the same society, there will be friction.

Diversity is always top-down enforced for a reason.
Ruth and Rahab were foreigners to Israel in terms of blood. But their children weren't maladjusted. Since they completely assimilated to Israelite identity. And they ended up a contributors to the Messianic bloodline.

Moses married an Ethiopian or Cushite woman which his sister Miriam and Aaron criticised. But God gave Miriam the chief instigator leprosy and lasted for several days while she spent some days outside the camp

Outside of Christendom that's what is expected. But inside of it. Interethnic marriages didn't look like it led to many problems by comparison.

France and England rose as a result and many other forms of Ethnogenesis also. And I don't think the church Fathers found too many issues if both spouses are Christian.

I am open to being proven wrong.

Last edited:

Elipe

Kingfisher
Ruth and Rahab were foreigners to Israel in terms of blood. But their children weren't maladjusted. Since they completely assimilated to Israelite identity. And they ended up a contributors to the Messianic bloodline.

Moses married an Ethiopian or Cushite woman which his sister Miriam and Aaron criticised. But God gave Miriam the chief instigator leprosy and lasted for several days while she spent some days outside the camp

Outside of Christendom that's what is expected. But inside of it. Interethnic marriages didn't look like it led to many problems by comparison.

France and England rose as a result and many other forms of Ethnogenesis also. And I don't think the church Fathers found too many issues if both spouses are Christian.

I am open to being proven wrong.
It was also the case that historically, immigration has been tightly controlled by almost every nation. You talk about Ruth and Rahab, but you're talking about two people, who were especially noted for their character. What if thousands of people from their original nations had moved to Israel? It wouldn't look like Israel. In fact, that's exactly why God judged Israel multiple times: it started behaving like the other nations, to include sacrificing human firstborns and building Asherah poles in high places. That is what large scale immigration does to a nation, it changes the nation's character.

As for Miriam being given leprosy, she was not given leprosy for criticizing Moses' choice in wife, she was given leprosy for showing disrespect toward God's prophet. God wasn't punishing her for expressing an anti-immigrational belief.

Intermarriage isn't wrong in and out of itself, but among those who practice it, the reason they give is often one of selfishness; yellow fever is often driven by both an inappropriate sexual interest in the physique of Asian women and in a blanket rejection of one's own tribe's women. And in an era when ethnicity and race are again becoming very important concepts after decades of being forgotten, especially insofar as they are becoming the basis for future communities, it would serve everybody well to think carefully about how they intend to mate and how that will impact their offspring.

Race is more than skin color.

It was also the case that historically, immigration has been tightly controlled by almost every nation. You talk about Ruth and Rahab, but you're talking about two people, who were especially noted for their character. What if thousands of people from their original nations had moved to Israel? It wouldn't look like Israel. In fact, that's exactly why God judged Israel multiple times: it started behaving like the other nations, to include sacrificing human firstborns and building Asherah poles in high places. That is what large scale immigration does to a nation, it changes the nation's character.

As for Miriam being given leprosy, she was not given leprosy for criticizing Moses' choice in wife, she was given leprosy for showing disrespect toward God's prophet. God wasn't punishing her for expressing an anti-immigrational belief.

Intermarriage isn't wrong in and out of itself, but among those who practice it, the reason they give is often one of selfishness; yellow fever is often driven by both an inappropriate sexual interest in the physique of Asian women and in a blanket rejection of one's own tribe's women. And in an era when ethnicity and race are again becoming very important concepts after decades of being forgotten, especially insofar as they are becoming the basis for future communities, it would serve everybody well to think carefully about how they intend to mate and how that will impact their offspring.

Race is more than skin color.

I don't think that criticising Moses choice of wife is separate from her disrespect towards God's prophet. I think its both. So God is punishing her for more than one reason which are linked with each other.

And yes I do agree that mass immigration is disastrous and wrong. And yes the given reasons for it is also the result of what you said above which I agree is inappropriate. Its not the reason for my initial disagreement. Which is that children as a result of such unions necessarily always have to have identity crises and other pathologies.

If 2 Godly people of whatever race if they are in love with each other get together and marry. No problem. Its only what you have said in your comment which is inappropriate in regards to the reasons for marriage.

Which the Father of the Bride would have good reasons to reject said suitor.

I don't disagree with your general comment at all.

Last edited:

Czee

Chicken
I am Asian, probably of the taller variety. I've dated a lot of Asian women in my past. Generally, it's easier for me to get Asian girls than it is to get girls of other races because most Asian girls find me more similar/relatable. Plus I have the same green card giveaway potential as any other American man, which eliminates competition on that level. The portion of Asian women who exclusively date white men is actually pretty small from my experience. Most Asian women who you meet dating a white guy have dated Asian men as well, and they would happily go-between without hesitation.

However. I never found Asian girls to be in any way more attractive (compared to white women in Europe, for example)... It's kind of down to your pool of choices in other races' women.

What I mean by that is, at least in the US- White and black women have gotten pretty obese, adopted shitty feminist attitudes, and just generally unpleasant company. They also have higher debt, higher depression, substance abuse, and higher single motherhood rates. They are unattractive to not just white men. They are also unattractive to Asian or any other men.

Asian families and communities tend to frown upon all of those things, which means their women are pressured to not get fat, not become shitty feminists, make better financial decisions and life decisions such as not getting pregnant before marriage.

So you can see why Asian women are preferred by white men in America- It is a completely reasonable and expected outcome.

What is unexpected, however, is that this phenomenon did not mirror for sexes on the other side. So while Asian men also enjoy higher scholastic and career achievements, lower crime and higher income, exactly as their Asian women counterpart, as a result of the same good family/cultural upbringing- You would think that white and black women would go for them, like white men go for Asian women. But it didn't happen at all. Still, I think this is easy to explain- Women don't act rationally, but opportunistically. While it defies common sense, in their minds, they can somehow justify it regardless of the outcome realities.

In America, you'll meet way more white women who sincerely believe she's entitled to a Mr. Big or Christian Grey, than you'll find white men who married an Asian wife because he rationalizes that he has few other options.

Last edited:

Jay

Pigeon
What is unexpected, however, is that this phenomenon did not mirror for sexes on the other side. So while Asian men also enjoy higher scholastic and career achievements, lower crime and higher income, exactly as their Asian women counterpart, as a result of the same good family/cultural upbringing- You would think that white and black women would go for them, like white men go for Asian women. But it didn't happen at all. Still, I think this is easy to explain- Women don't act rationally, but opportunistically. While it defies common sense, in their minds, they can somehow justify it regardless of the outcome realities.

Makes perfect sense and is hardly unexpected.
Meeker Asians aren't Mr. Big, and only cultural pressure can turn Mr. Average into Mr. Enough for marriage minded women.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Seriously, I see many white men who says Asian women are better than white women. Not only that they are less feminist and better wifes, but also that they are more beautiful.

I think it was Simon Strangelight who said Nordic women are the best looking in the world. So why do many Nordic men prefer Asian women?

Here is from a Norwegian documentary called Thaifjord about Norwegian men in various ages in a small place in Norway importing Thai women so much that the place named Tresfjord now is nicknamed Thaifjord.

And people say women are the ones race-mixing the most...not true.
Slightly off topic, but anybody else notice that when they say "asian spa," nobody ever thinks that it's staffed with Indian or Pakistani women?

Google how many adult Americans are now overweight in 2021. The latest statistics are 72, 73, and 74%. I’m guessing closer to 80%. If not, will be by 2030.

Only 20% of adults in America are NOT overweight.

Only 10% of adult American women are NOT overweight.

How many of that 10% is single, compatible, and attracted to you?

How many of that 10% is white black asian Hispanic? Google female obesity for those ethnic groups. You’ll be shocked.

I’ve read around 80% of American adults self report as non-single. That means 2% of American adult women are skinny and single.

It’s not so much a preference for Asian women. It’s a preference for skinny women.

I wasn’t going to post this. Lest I be called a misogynist. So I’ll just copy/paste the google search results. Then ask the question again.

Hispanic

Among Hispanic American women, 78.8 percent are overweight or obese, as compared to 64 percent of non-Hispanicwhite women. In 2018, HispanicAmericans were 1.2 times more likely to be obese than non-Hispanic whites.

Black
  • African American women have the highest rates of obesity or being overweight compared to other groups in the United States. About 4 out of 5 African American women are overweight or obese.
  • In 2018, non-Hispanic blacks were 1.3 times more likely to be obese as compared to non-Hispanic whites.
  • In 2018, African American women were 50 percent more likely to be obese than non-Hispanic white women.
  • From 2013-2016, non-Hispanic black females were 2.3 times more likely to be overweight as compared to non-Hispanic white females.
  • People who are overweight are more likely to suffer from high blood pressure, high levels of blood fats, diabetes and LDL cholesterol – all risk factors for heart disease and stroke.1
  • In 2018, African Americans were 20 percent less likely to engage in active physical activity as compared to non-Hispanic whites.

White
  • For adult White women, the rate of obesity was 27.5% in 2015. The most recent statistics from the NHANES of age adjusted obesity rates for White adults20 years and older in the U.S. in 2016 was 37.9%.
For adult White women, the rate of obesity was 27.5% in 2015. The most recent statistics from the NHANES of age adjusted obesity rates for White adults20 years and older in the U.S. in 2016 was 37.9%.

Asian

• Non-Hispanic whites are 60 percent more likely to be obese as compared to Asian Americans.
  • From 2004-2006, Filipino adults were 70 percent more likely to be obese as compared to the overall Asian population.
  • About 1 in 10 Vietnamese and Korean adults were underweight, from 2004-2006.1
  • People who are overweight are more likely to suffer from high blood pressure, high levels of blood fats, diabetes and LDL cholesterol – all risk factors for heart disease and stroke.2

Age-adjusted percentage of persons 20 years of age and over who were overweight or obese, 2013-2016. (Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25 or greater)
Asian American
Non-Hispanic White
Asian American / Non-Hispanic White Ratio
Men​
49.9​
75.3​
0.7​
Women​
36.6​
64.8​
0.6​
Total​
42.7​
69.8​
0.6​
Source: CDC 2019. Health United States, 2018. Table 26.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus18.pdf [PDF | 1.56MB]

Why, oh why?
Why...
WHY!
WHYYYY
Asian women?

Bonus question (same answer): Why did Asian countries do so much better with the pandemic/lockdowns?

Have another taco...

This rocket science math was used by Space X to calculate payload capacity on the manned Mars mission and says Asian American women are the least fat. Now go over to Asia and let’s see how much less fat Asian women are than Asian American women.

You know what? Not even going to post it.

OK just a teensy hint:

In 2016, the prevalence of obesity among adults in Vietnam increased to 2.1 percent. The mean body mass index of Vietnamese citizens has steadily increased in the last years.

Asia will fatten up soon, too.

Just don’t you worry about that!

(Roly poly is the answer)

Terminology
Familiarize yourself with the politically correct terms for treating your body like a garbage can.

Hispanic culture. Women are not fat. They have “thickness”.

Black culture refers to this phenomenon as the “bah danka dank butt.”

White women have “curves.” Theyve gone so far as to hilariously name a fitness franchise after this euphemism for fatness.

Asian people call this. You know? I don’t know if they have fancy/pop culture words to disguise being two people wrapped into one body.

There is a coming war between the fats and the fat-nots. Mark my words.

If the fat-nots prevail taxes will be assessed by weight class. Like high school wrestling.

If the fats prevail we will all be smothered while they search for the remote.

I like to use graphs to support my conclusions.
4337C2D0-04EF-4FB0-ADF4-B54B5BDE8806.png

upward trending fatness

Last edited:

bmw633

Woodpecker
Chinese tour groups are famous for being loud and inconsiderate.

It’s not like a magic fairy land where people are perfect.

But at an interpersonal level and at a society level I think people raised in Asia are easier to deal with.

China is a bit of a mixed bag. Not like Japan.
Was at Yellowstone National Park before CV19, Chinese were posing for selfies with elk and other wild animals like they were Disney characters or something. Park Rangers had to work hard to keep them away from the critters.

Another observation is that personal space is an unknown concept to them.

Many are very nice and gentle and treat you well as man. The western anti male poison has to just be avoided.

For serious commitment, one should have the same background in education smartness and money. This will greatly reduce the friction leading to breakups due to a lack of common understanding and wishes.

I think the selection bias is the forum and all the white guys posting here with chips on their shoulders about being white and putting shit out there that makes no sense in civilized society.

I wish we'd move beyond the race issues on the forum. I'm white, but I grew up as a minority away from whites, so I just can't relate to white nationalism.
Just had to chuckle at this comment.

"I'm white", yet in the profile it says you are Turkey :D
Additionally, noone on this forum is a "white nationalist", whatever that is. Begone, fed.

By the way, I really don't like the looks of nearly all Eastern Asian women. If I'd have to quantify it I would probably say that about 1 percent of Asian women are pretty to me.

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Something that a lot of guys who find Asian women aesthetically pleasing rarely take the time to reckon with is the disparity in cultural values. Less of an issue with Americanized Asian girls, but if you expect to find your waifu in China/Korea/Japan/etc., this is a major factor.

Life in Japan (to use the example with which I'm most familiar but Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, probably China seem similar) seems clean, tidy, and harmonious on the surface but Japanese people are psychologically jammed like sardines into a rigid social system that prioritizes orderliness and stability over individual well-being. The average Japanese person is incredibly stressed out most or all of the time. Pressure to work overtime, study for school, overachieve, and live up to expectations of parents/school/the boss/the wife/etc. just crushes people. And it's not acceptable to talk about it which just multiplies the problem. So it's no wonder that suicide, hikikomori-dom, herbivore men, all sorts of weird sexual fetishes and perversions, etc. are such a huge problem in modern Japan.

The reason why this is relevant is because if you meet women from countries like these, it's virtually guaranteed that they're carrying this cultural DNA deeply embedded in them. Sure, she looks cute and is skinny, but do you want her to be a domineering mom whose love for her children always seems contingent on their achievement? Whose love for you is based on your income, and who treats you like a roommate once the desired number of children is reached? With whom you struggle to communicate on a basic level, feeling like she'll never understand you (or never even want to) and you'll constantly struggle to understand her and figure out what in the world she's thinking?

A lot of western guy/Asian wife marriages end up in total shipwreck because of these problems that just weren't given any serious attention beforehand. If you happen to meet an Asian girl who's a good match for you, then great - but from what I've seen, yellow fever guys obsessed with Asian women end up in disastrous debacles more often than not.

I still like a lot of things about Japan but on a fundamental level I can't avoid the conclusion that an American mindset and a Japanese one are so opposite from each other that marrying them is likely to produce extreme difficulties. I remain extremely grateful that God protected me from marrying a Japanese woman because it almost certainly would have been a life-ruining mistake.

You’re correct in your analysis. Japan isn’t perfect. I saw my Japanese gf from 11:30-midnight to 7am. Then every other weekend she was off. It’s brutal.

She asked me to quit her job and have me support her. I explained I was still coming there on tourist visas. That was putting the cart before the horse. She was pushing me for kids. But dragged her feet on using her dowry to buy a decent apartment.

But all those kind of problems are even worse in the west. You’re the man. Solve all my problems. I can’t be nice to you in return.

And...

I won’t even get a date in the west. Let alone through the first week of a “relationship”. If I have to choose to get $hit on and fetishized, I’ll take Asia.

I’m not obsessed with Japan or Asian women. I tried it and recognized how hard it was at the personal relationship and societal levels. That’s why I came to our neighbor Mexico to try and make the USA/X country factor minimal.

Relationships are tough. Most people don’t want to do the hard work. I put two years into integrating into mexico but I’m basically human garbage/walking ATM machine to most women and institutions here. (They are severely compromised themselves.)

My current immigration status in Mexico is “migrant”. Politically, I’m the same as a Central American refugee. Not all white men are automatically privileged and don’t need help.

I’ve basically made my mind up to kill myself. I have no one to interact with and be nice to me on a daily basis. These forums are mostly just a place for me to commiserate.

I would encourage any guys who want to put effort into a nice life to focus. You can’t keep one foot in the United States like I did. No good women will take you seriously.

You have to pick one country and focus your effort there for something like 5-10 years. I think Japan is the best but hard. ASEAN is easier for guys from a disadvantaged background who have no support network and not even someone to encourage and be nice to them.

Good luck. Don’t become one of the 40,000 white guys who kill themselves every year in USA.

Last edited:
You’re correct in your analysis. Japan isn’t perfect. But all those problems are even worse in the west.

And...

I won’t even get a date in the west. Let alone through the first week of a “relationship”. If I have to choose to get $hit on and fetishized, I’ll take Asia.

I’m not obsessed with Japan or Asian women. I tried it and recognized how hard it was at the personal and relationship level. That’s why I came to our neighbor Mexico to try and make the USA/X country factor minimal.

Relationships are tough. Most people don’t want to do the hard work. I put two years into integrating into mexico but I’m basically human garbage/walking ATM machine to most women and institutions here. (They are severely compromised themselves.)

My current immigration status in Mexico is “migrant”. Politically, I’m the same as a Central American refugee. Not all white men are automatically privileged and don’t need help.

I’ve basically made my mind up to kill myself. I have no one to interact with and be nice to me on a daily basis. These forums are mostly just a place for me to commiserate.

I would encourage any guys who want to put effort into a nice life to focus. You can’t keep one foot in the United States like I did. No good women will take you seriously.

You have to pick one country and focus your effort there for something like 5-10 years. I think Japan is the best but hard. ASEAN is easier for guys from a disadvantaged background who have no support network and not even someone to encourage and be nice to them.

Good luck. Don’t become one of the 40,000 white guys who kill themselves every year in USA.
M8, I don’t know what you are trying to do here, but firstly, blackpill content was forbidden here and secondly, please do not kill yourself. You should rather try and repent and turn to our Saviour, Jesus Christ. He will give you light in the darkness, when you come to Him. If that does not help seek help somewhere else. Just know that God has not forsaken you. You have to open your heart to Him.

Yeah sorry if it’s black pill. I did try very hard. I don’t think it’s hopeless for others. I lived my life with no guidance or real support at all.

Just trying to be honest and hope it helps a young man who still has enough resilience to change his life course before it’s too late. I’ve passed the age of starting a family and have no gas in my tank. Maybe I can become a monk.

How do I embrace Jesus and all l that? I keep hearing this but I don’t know what to actually do... I’d like to be saved for sure. I just don’t know what to do.