Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

Jünger

Pelican
Have a look at Roosh's article

MKE-Ed

Robin
Yeah sorry if it’s black pill. I did try very hard. I don’t think it’s hopeless for others. I lived my life with no guidance or real support at all.

Just trying to be honest and hope it helps a young man who still has enough resilience to change his life course before it’s too late. I’ve passed the age of starting a family and have no gas in my tank. Maybe I can become a monk.

How do I embrace Jesus and all l that? I keep hearing this but I don’t know what to actually do... I’d like to be saved for sure. I just don’t know what to do.
I would reach out to someone at a local church and talk to the priest, pastor or minister there. They will be able to give you a different understanding for your situation and offer you guidance. This would be a good start. Sometimes in life you have to step away from your problems and concentrate on bettering yourself. I know it’s easier said than done, but it’s a start in the right direction to help you out. Hope this helps.

It’s pretty much all Catholics and evangelicals here. They seem like total hypocrites when I talk to them. Fake compassion and all that. Running around with more vices and problems than me.

fortyfive

Sparrow
How do I embrace Jesus and all l that?

Go to some private place where you'll be alone and just tell Him, that you want to be saved. Be honest.
He would hear you definitely. He promised that. He is God's son and He has the infinite capability of doing anything.

You don't need people to be saved. He is the savior and is not deaf.

And stop practicing black pill. It is more dangerous for your life than poison.

Go to some private place where you'll be alone and just tell Him, that you want to be saved. Be honest.
He would hear you definitely. He promised that. He is God's son and He has the infinite capability of doing anything.

You don't need people to be saved. He is the savior and is not deaf.

And stop practicing black pill. It is more dangerous for your life than poison.
I’ve tried this many times. I was meditating and praying every morning for months before I went surfing. I asked for strength and forgiveness. But I just kept getting dumped on by everyone. I stopped when I began asking God to drown me and take my life.

I cannot give you guidance. I have no authority. It was a long process for me. I was brought up in a Catholic/secular way. Went to a Catholic school, learnt Latin and such. I went off God out of rebellion, moved to Berlin, had many vices, funnily enough came back to Catholicism, which I did not completely disregard while bekng a communist/fascist. Then I heard a Jordan Peterson lecture, funnily enough, and came somewhat back to religion. All the while I luckily still had support by my family, which I am very thankful about. And recently I read Roosh‘s book and realized I have to be more committed. Will I sin further? Yes. Will I veir off of God‘s path? Probably. Will I regret seeing the light? No. I think for everyone it is a process. That was me in a brief synopsis.
Coming back to you: perhaps you could read the Bible, perhaps going to a Latin mass will help you, perhaps earnest prayer? I do not kniw, but it is worth trying.

I won't tell my years of now ashamed fetishisation of East Asian women or my journey to how it stopped, could write an article or two on that, however what drew me to them for many years was the fact that the grass was greener on the other side. For me, I didn't find that was the case in the end.

In all ironies, my fiance is Asian, but not East or South East Asian, however Catholic and closer to the Near East. I won't say much more than that!

fortyfive

Sparrow
I stopped when I began asking God to drown me and take my life.
Drowning?

I tell you something you wouldn't believe.

When I was writing to you "He is the savior and is not deaf" then my mind crossed thought, that I should tell you, how Jesus can hear you even from the raging sea, because this is exactly what once happened to me. But I didn't, because I didn't want to write something personal, but now as I see, I have to.

Many years ago, I was on vacation at the sea. I was quite an inexperienced swimmer especially in the sea because I lived far from the seaside.
One day, after the storm, the sea was very rough with big wawes. I went to the public beach and despite red flags forbidding swimming, I entered the water.
I enjoyed very much being crushed by wawes and I thought I am pretty safe because I was close to shore, and felt sandy bottom under my feet.
Then I noticed by the look on the beach, that I moved inside the sea from the point of entering water dozens of meters to the right side alongshore.

That was strange because I was sure, that I'm at the exact point where I entered the water. Then I noticed to my big surprise that water is moving as a whole body to the right and far from shore. I couldn't understand how the sea can be moving when it's not a river. I had no idea about the sea currents at this time.
I lost the bottom under my feet and found myself in the deep water with high wawes. Not slow, lazy surfing wawes, but rough in close period wawes.
I began to swim frantically back to shore, but to my shock, I was carried by the water in the opposite direction like was the beach.

What was worse, every couple of seconds, wawes were crossing over my head, now from behind, because I was turned to the shore.
I couldn't see them like before and being prepared. And then instead of breathing, I swallowed seawater several times.
That was the turning point.

From that moment I knew, that I'm going to die in a short period of time.
In my body, there was no strength left. No swimming anymore, no screaming, nothing. My body was like dead jellyfish carried by moving water. Paralyzed.

I even tried arguing with myself about how is it possible to die. Now? Still young? On vacation? Impossible.
My mind still couldn't believe it, but inside I was certain. The end is near.

My physical and mental ability to do something was exhausted. Empty.
And I did the absolute last thing I was capable to do.
I said, "Jesus, please save me".
And He did.
Immediately.

The sea instantly released me. In just one second rip current was turned off.
5 seconds later sea washed me up on the beach like half-dead fish.
Alive.
Jesus Christ saved me.

Elipe

Kingfisher
How do I embrace Jesus and all l that? I keep hearing this but I don’t know what to actually do... I’d like to be saved for sure. I just don’t know what to do.
An important first step is to pray the Sinner's Prayer (under the "Pray this Prayer for Salvation" section), but even more important is to get your heart behind it and mean every single word of it. To repent is to turn away from something, and in the context of salvation, it is to turn away from one's sins, from one's wrongdoing, and to turn toward God. That means orienting your heart and deeds toward fostering a personal relationship with your Creator, facilitated by the Holy Spirit that He sends on all believers who repent and ask for forgiveness through the blood of Jesus Christ, shedded exactly once at one point in history, for the salvation of every single person through all eternity.

God isn't some sort of deistic being who just created the universe and then decided to take a nap. He is very much involved, even to this day, and very much interested in you. He made us so that He could love us and be loved by us. We were created in God's image, and that is reflected in the fact that we are such social beings that we seek out love on purpose. God created us with a thirsting for love, for companionship, for fellowship. In the process of being saved, you will find this love to be very much a real expression, something much purer than what the world could ever provide, even when the world was at its best (which it is quite demonstrably not right now). It is the reason to live, it is the reason to get up and out of the bed every morning.

Life becomes meaningful again.

But in this process, I would also strongly recommend seeking out a good church. Most vitally, one where the priest or pastor is clearly a man of principle and doesn't seem to simply just go along with the world or what the government tells him to do to get along (for example, in the current COVID era, it's a huge good sign when folks at the church don't mask up). Basically, as a RvFer, you should have developed a sense for this kind of character trait in people. When you find such a church, you will want to get baptized as well, and this is something to discuss with the priest/pastor.

And read the Bible. Start with the New Testaments, so starting at Matthew.

I will pray for you.

I’ve tried this many times. I was meditating and praying every morning for months before I went surfing. I asked for strength and forgiveness. But I just kept getting dumped on by everyone. I stopped when I began asking God to drown me and take my life.
When He calls you out of this life, no one can refuse. He hasn't dialed your number yet. There is a reason for you being here that supersedes family and reproduction perhaps? I've come to this conclusion for myself a few times, but realize that He will gift me with family if I accomplish certain tasks. Sometimes walking side by side with the devil is the only some people come to recognize His existence, His supreme power, and His absoluteness. Most churches are full of hypocrites, which is why I would rather pray out in the open ocean, in the jungle, in the desert, or in the mountains, than be held sway by a sermon sprinkled with lies and deceit. It's not an easy path, but if you embrace the struggle (which it seems like you been through a lot) then you will adapt rather quickly. Just ask Him to lend you strength to get through the days toils, but also for a reason to push yourself and start breaking barriers.

Pilgrim

Pigeon
I’ve basically made my mind up to kill myself. I have no one to interact with and be nice to me on a daily basis.

I find myself in a very similar situation (although I do not intend to kill myself). It sometimes helps to realise --- as Roosh does --- that society has been deliberately subverted and that the situation in which we find ourselves is historically unprecedented. Humanity has never before been fragmented and atomized so expertly via mass media, politics, ubiquitous technologies, sexual immorality, recreational and prescription drugs, etc. and so far removed from what God's original intention for us was.

We are a very long way from Eden...

I’ve passed the age of starting a family and have no gas in my tank.

Starting a family isn't so important: the Apostle Paul urged those who are unmarried to remain so and to focus on pleasing God rather than on trying to find a spouse and raise children.

Most people would like to be saved, but most people don't want to live by Christ's teachings. ...Including professing Christians, unfortunately. Jesus tells us that we should count the cost of following Him, since if we follow Him, then our life in this world will become a lot more challenging --- because one is essentially signing up to fight a war, therefore one tends to get shot at --- and His teachings are not easy to follow (I fail daily, particularly with "love thine enemy"). Unfortunately many people come to Him because they believe doing so will make their life easier somehow (an erroneous message preached by too many churches). My own experience is that in many ways, my life has got worse since coming to Christ, and I struggle often. ...And fail often. Yet, by God's grace, I keep going.

And Christ promises that if you truly are prepared to give up everything for Him, then He will receive you if you ask Him.

As for what to do, go somewhere private where you won't be disturbed, confess your sins to Him, and ask Him to save you, both from the penalty for sin in the next world, and from a wasted, godless life in this one. If you're not sure what your sins are, then ask Him to show you them.

It’s pretty much all Catholics and evangelicals here. They seem like total hypocrites when I talk to them. Fake compassion and all that. Running around with more vices and problems than me.

I too have met many people who call themselves Christian but are exactly as you describe.

Anyone can claim to be a Christian. Indeed, Jesus Himself said that there will be many evil people who claim to be Christian yet who are not, but that we would be able to recognise them by the bad fruit that they bear.

I asked for strength and forgiveness. But I just kept getting dumped on by everyone. I stopped when I began asking God to drown me and take my life.

I've found it a true saying, that no good deed goes unpunished: it is frustrating, when one is considerate and helpful to others, to be used, disregarded and treated with contempt. But this does seem to be the lot in life of those who try to do the right thing --- at least it is in my experience. One frequently gets dumped on, as you put it.

Yet Jesus calls those who follow Him not to lose heart when this happens, and promises that the meek will inherit the earth --- no longer will they be used, dismissed and "dumped on", but they will be given a place of honour in His Kingdom.

I wish you well, and I shall now go and pray for you.

I have come to a realization about my current relationship with my younger asian girlfriend. I am late 30s, she is early 20s, a 15 year gap between us. The relationship is really good. Why? Because both of us are really happy about the relationship. I think I did great with her, she is better than I deserve. She thinks she did well with me, I am better than she deserves.

Back in the west I would struggle to find anyone that I find as attractive as I find her. In Asia she was struggling to find anyone as attractive as she finds me. For me going to Asia meant that my sexual market value got like a 2-4point boost. She is younger, more attractive, has less baggage than anyone I have dated in the last years, in the west she would be a 8-10 with regards to relationship market value in my eyes. But her market equal guy in Asia is a guy who in west would be 4-6 at the best. He would be poor, uneducated, short, lack confidence, be out of shape, lack experience and worldly skills, be boring in bed and don’t care about romance. Compared to that guy, I am so much more attractive to her, I am an 8-10.

I think I am a 6/10 and got a 9/10, she thinks she is a 6/10 and got a 9/10. So she feels that she hit the jackpot with me and will thus put effort into the relationship to keep me. And I feel that I hit the jackpot with her and will put effort into the relationship.

The problem in the west is that a lot of 30+ women think they deserve better than the guy they settled with. Because of the dating market and riding the cc during their twenties women have gotten a totally skewed view of their own attractiveness. So they believe that their market value is sky high. Even fat, single mothers in their thirties often believe they are a 9/10. Thus they will not put effort into the relationship and actively try to sabotage the relationship and when they guy refuses to break up with them, they will do it for them.

Speaking in a financial language, there is a clear arbitrage possibility between the markets. Asian women in Asia are an underpriced commodity, white women in the west are an over commodity. And white men are the only currency that can easily be transferred between the markets.