Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

Indeed in the US IQ scores are still going up, and video games have all kinds of benefits in terms of brain activity. However, the issue would be not whether video games make the player smarter or dumber, but rather the time spent by intelligent people on video games. That is time they can not devote to furthering their more significant talents. It is time not spent on learning significant skills. Can you imagine if we had video games in the times of Michael Faraday, da Vinci, Alexander von Humboldt, Nietzsche, Galilei, Goethe, Newton? Would they have happened or would they have spent too many hours gaming to learn the skills they learned?

After all it takes not just exceptional brains, but industrious productivity and hard work to create the works of genius we have seen in the past.

I know some extremely intelligent people, and they do not waste very much time on video games. It is almost like their powerful intellects propel them to develop their minds and talents, as they work on their careers and/or various personal projects. Not all of these people have advanced degrees, but they are all exceptionally gifted and enjoy applying their talents.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
I suppose I will add my two cents to the conversation. As a "white" (mix of western European descent) American man I find a (very) small minority of Asian women attractive (in a narrow sense) but I have never seriously considered this as an option because I know I would struggle with the idea of my kids not looking like me and I feel like it's also not really fair to kids who are born between two different races and cultures. I believe God divided the nations and confused the tongues for a good reason and am not looking to go against His will. I have no such reservations regarding European women.

Sure. But both Ruth and Rahab were of another Nation from Israel. That didn't somehow compromise the Messianic Line that led to Christ. Both of them converted to worship of God and shed their former identities.

The general trend of course is to marry like with like which God also gave.

Hephaestus

Sparrow
I know some extremely intelligent people, and they do not waste very much time on video games. It is almost like their powerful intellects propel them to develop their minds and talents, as they work on their careers and/or various personal projects. Not all of these people have advanced degrees, but they are all exceptionally gifted and enjoy applying their talents.
I had two mates drop out from uni due to PVP vidya addiction. I've spent thousands of hours gaming myself, though generally when I was too tired to do anything productive. It gives an illusion of progress, but you log off and you are still the same 30 year old NEET loser.

As for CCRs, the times I've had an Asian girlfriend and/or bestie have been some of the most productive and positive times of my life. Maybe it's a filtering thing; It's not easy to immigrate to Australia, so the one's that make it over here are exceptionally talented, the ones who tolerate my subpar Chinese are exceptionally patient, and the ones that date interculturally are exceptionally openminded to new ways of thinking. Maybe I feel more comfortable with them because when I was an infant, my mother was abusive and I felt safer with my Japanese childminder. I need to work on expanding my romantic comfort zone.

Now, I don't want to get into a race debate, but much of the aformentioned IQ extremes may be due to sample selection.
https://raceandiqmyths.blogspot.com/ This guy seeks to refute "IQ and the Wealth of Nations"/Bell Curve.

Maybe I feel more comfortable with them because when I was an infant, my mother was abusive and I felt safer with my Japanese childminder.

Maybe we all feel more comfortable with Asians generally because we feel superior to them, they are not a threat in an way. Physically they are not imposing and they are generally polite in social intercourse.

I feel exceptionally comfortable in Thailand, probably because I feel financially, physically and culturally superior. Not saying I am, it's just a subconscious thing.

AceOfBased

Banned
"Why do many White men prefer Asian women?"

Honestly, I think it's due to the mere exposure effect: being exposed to people of a certain appearance, race, or culture tends to (over time) increase your attraction towards them. I was never particularly attracted towards Asian women, but after starting a job where I worked with a large number of Asian men (there were no women in our department), I started to become more attracted to Asian women. I wasn't seeing them any more often (or at work at all), but my exposure to Asian men made me more accustomed to how Asian people "look" in general, which affected my tastes in women.

At my Preparation School, all students had to choose exactly one of four languages to study: French, Latin, Spanish, or Japanese. I chose French. Roughly 20% of the boys in my grade-level chose Japanese, and as the teacher was a reasonably-attractive Japanese woman, these young boys "imprinted" on her. Every single one of those 20% became a weeb, I swear to God, and nobody else did. It was due to exposure during their formative years.

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Yes. But you can at least get someone who can cook/is not fat/has some class, which is very difficult to find in the states.

But the communication problems are big...even when you speak Japanese fluently there is this telepathic aspect to J to J communication that a foreigner can never learn imo. Most foreigners in Japan give up on the whole intergration thing in utter frustration after a few years.

It's less than ideal, but better than some alternatives.
Can you please elaborate on Japanese telepathy? Sounds interesting

I could attach a lot of pictures as to why white man would find asian woman attractive, but also a lot of pictures of white women from cultures where they used to dress and act like how many asian women do. Men want submissiveness and order in their household, not cheating deviant whorish scum. I do not advocate race-mixing, though white-asian or white-semitic (non-jew) is the least harmful, so I will have to overcome whatever social disease that has been generationally imposed on me and my own to make a woman similar to me in genetics and faith act accordingly or she can GTFO and another will come along. This issue of looking to another land's women to satisfy a relationship or marriage would not be bad if most men would lose their comforts and start making larger sacrifices to show their own how dominant and masculine they really are. No more faggy man buns, no purses, no skinny jeans, effeminate mannerisms, etc. I still have a soft spot for asian gals, but I think for my posterity I am thinking generations down the road and the benefit of my yet-to-be children (..if we even can make it there).

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
I could attach a lot of pictures as to why white man would find asian woman attractive, but also a lot of pictures of white women from cultures where they used to dress and act like how many asian women do. Men want submissiveness and order in their household, not cheating deviant whorish scum. I do not advocate race-mixing, though white-asian or white-semitic (non-jew) is the least harmful, so I will have to overcome whatever social disease that has been generationally imposed on me and my own to make a woman similar to me in genetics and faith act accordingly or she can GTFO and another will come along. This issue of looking to another land's women to satisfy a relationship or marriage would not be bad if most men would lose their comforts and start making larger sacrifices to show their own how dominant and masculine they really are. No more faggy man buns, no purses, no skinny jeans, effeminate mannerisms, etc. I still have a soft spot for asian gals, but I think for my posterity I am thinking generations down the road and the benefit of my yet-to-be children (..if we even can make it there).

What I find bizarre is that every white man and asian woman couple I have seen in my area. Involves the Asian woman in many cases being not that good looking or even ugly.

I mean buff Australian Men even do that. Weird.

If you intermarry at least you should pick the best woman in terms of both character first and then looks second.

I have also heard stories of Men in the UK going for busted up women who are single moms despite being good looking themselves.

This must be a character issue among the native women for Men to go dumpster diving like this. And/or something not quite right here among the Men.

This must be a character issue among the native women for Men to go dumpster diving like this. And/or something not quite right here among the Men.
Both. However a man of good character and hard work would not settle for a woman who is busted or sloppy, who a man chooses for a wife and future mother of his children reflects on the man in many ways. It begins with the mans character I believe, and his not yielding to the state (the primary enforcers of feminist dogma). The more men that do not yield to statism and other forms of inverted government, the more women will be kept in check, not "against their will" but they will choose their natural role as helper and companion to man. The more "tradition" that exists in the form of simple daily rituals or practices to clothing styles, evening suppers, large gatherings where people laugh and eat and talk, the less this inverted nonsense leaks into the people. The poor man's fallacy of "I would sooner take a busted up Asian waifu over a chaotic carouseling Americunt" is starting to bear resemblance to the conservative cuckout phrases like "democrats don't really support XYZ, we really support XYZ!". The only true path is the hard path, both with faith, and with your own people. Stubborn and hardy, yet not all women are whores yet which is why the pastoral, rural European stock (mennonite, amish, some mormons) would be the wise route to go for a white man in a 1st world country trying to start a family. I would say there is great integrity in the Orthodox community as far as their women go, but in the Catholics it is rare for the young women to be so vigilant, from what I have seen in several countries, though I know there are many pious communities in the world.

Asians may not be up on the virtuous sanctity aspect like Christian nuns, but they have so many nuances and particularities and are so like-minded (not sure if that is a racial thing, but I think there is more to it) that it would take a lot more than simple centurial infiltration of religion and manifold jewish lies to break those thousands of years old genetic bonds that would destroy their people the way European descendants have been nearly exterminated from.

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
And frankly, whether we adopt a laissez faire attitude or not, 23 million Americans will marry blacks, whether we like it or not. As you rightly note the number has been going up. Even if the situation were such that Africans radically lower IQ in the US, what could you do about it, pass laws that prohibit intermarriage? There is no realistic solution to this problem, and when you consider that humans have mated with Neanderthals without significantly lowering IQ, in fact it has been going up since then, I am not sure this is such a serious problem.

I still think the playstation is a much more serious problem in terms of loss of human potential.
At the macro level, there's probably very little we can do about it. However, in the larger debate about "race mixing" it would be useful to try and establish some smaller consolations that we might agree on, such as -"Intermarry if you must or a good opportunity presents itself, but don't intermarry with people who are of obviously lower IQ and come from groups known to be of lower IQ." This is not much different than refusing to marry someone who has poor health / mental health, is obese, has very little education, practical skills, and / or professional development. It's just another aspect of not lowering standards. The majority of Whites I see with Blacks are not marrying the cream of the crop PhD Black astronauts and international supermodels. It's usually a somewhat sad looking couple, or a "trailer trash" White with his Black counterpart.

As for the Playstation and other vices, I would admit right away that vice of all kinds (and there are many) has a more detrimental effect on human potential, but that's a whole different subject entirely.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
I had two mates drop out from uni due to PVP vidya addiction. I've spent thousands of hours gaming myself, though generally when I was too tired to do anything productive. It gives an illusion of progress, but you log off and you are still the same 30 year old NEET loser.

As for CCRs, the times I've had an Asian girlfriend and/or bestie have been some of the most productive and positive times of my life. Maybe it's a filtering thing; It's not easy to immigrate to Australia, so the one's that make it over here are exceptionally talented, the ones who tolerate my subpar Chinese are exceptionally patient, and the ones that date interculturally are exceptionally openminded to new ways of thinking. Maybe I feel more comfortable with them because when I was an infant, my mother was abusive and I felt safer with my Japanese childminder. I need to work on expanding my romantic comfort zone.

Now, I don't want to get into a race debate, but much of the aformentioned IQ extremes may be due to sample selection.
https://raceandiqmyths.blogspot.com/ This guy seeks to refute "IQ and the Wealth of Nations"/Bell Curve.

Video games are simulated achievement especially the online variety.
Both. However a man of good character and hard work would not settle for a woman who is busted or sloppy, who a man chooses for a wife and future mother of his children reflects on the man in many ways. It begins with the mans character I believe, and his not yielding to the state (the primary enforcers of feminist dogma). The more men that do not yield to statism and other forms of inverted government, the more women will be kept in check, not "against their will" but they will choose their natural role as helper and companion to man. The more "tradition" that exists in the form of simple daily rituals or practices to clothing styles, evening suppers, large gatherings where people laugh and eat and talk, the less this inverted nonsense leaks into the people. The poor man's fallacy of "I would sooner take a busted up Asian waifu over a chaotic carouseling Americunt" is starting to bear resemblance to the conservative cuckout phrases like "democrats don't really support XYZ, we really support XYZ!". The only true path is the hard path, both with faith, and with your own people. Stubborn and hardy, yet not all women are whores yet which is why the pastoral, rural European stock (mennonite, amish, some mormons) would be the wise route to go for a white man in a 1st world country trying to start a family. I would say there is great integrity in the Orthodox community as far as their women go, but in the Catholics it is rare for the young women to be so vigilant, from what I have seen in several countries, though I know there are many pious communities in the world.

Asians may not be up on the virtuous sanctity aspect like Christian nuns, but they have so many nuances and particularities and are so like-minded (not sure if that is a racial thing, but I think there is more to it) that it would take a lot more than simple centurial infiltration of religion and manifold jewish lies to break those thousands of years old genetic bonds that would destroy their people the way European descendants have been nearly exterminated from.

Sounds idealized. Its like saying that pretty virginal woman out there among one's own people.

But its pretty hard to find a pretty virginal woman character nowadays far more so than previously.

And as previous commentators stated perhaps its either that option or not marry at all. If the option is a pretty woman of another Nation of good character or thots among ostensibly one's own ethnicity.

But reality does have quite a lot of nuance too as you state. I don't think those traditional communities may necessarily have enough women to go around.

If one narrows one's options unnecessarily even whilst selecting for quality then it becomes even harder than necessary.

Although I would also count Christians to be one's own people too.

As far as Scripture is concerned if one must choose. He/she must still be Christian as well. And to marry a non-believer is to be unequally yoked.

Aizen

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Don't post here often but thought would weigh in on this...

I've been married to a Chinese (Hong Kong) woman for 28 years; have 4 kids (3 boys, 1 girl); and can probably give some insight.

First of all, in my experience Chinese women aren't, generally, feminist. They tend to be family oriented (to the point of being very enmeshed with the kids...think Jewish mother). They tend to be very materialistic. For example, how many Asian women drive a Ford and how many drive a Benz? Can't speak for all Asian women, but Chinese women are NOT doormats nor are they submissive. They are loud and love to argue.

Secondly, our oldest (son) married a tall blonde, our next (daughter) married a white guy, our third (son) is a bit of an incel (I'm trying), and we'll see about our last (he's 7). They did experience very little racism (small town) in high school, but none in college. Funny thing...most people think our 3rd is Hispanic.

There are some cultural issues to work through and that can be a challenge.

Personally, I don't have a "type". I have a string of serial monogamous relationships: blonds, redheads, brunettes. Even Indian (India). I'm not sure there was vast differences between them.

As always, one must vet the woman.

Anyway, my $0.02. I don't give refunds.
Are you living in China or the West?

At the macro level, there's probably very little we can do about it. However, in the larger debate about "race mixing" it would be useful to try and establish some smaller consolations that we might agree on, such as -"Intermarry if you must or a good opportunity presents itself, but don't intermarry with people who are of obviously lower IQ and come from groups known to be of lower IQ." This is not much different than refusing to marry someone who has poor health / mental health, is obese, has very little education, practical skills, and / or professional development. It's just another aspect of not lowering standards. The majority of Whites I see with Blacks are not marrying the cream of the crop PhD Black astronauts and international supermodels. It's usually a somewhat sad looking couple, or a "trailer trash" White with his Black counterpart.

As for the Playstation and other vices, I would admit right away that vice of all kinds (and there are many) has a more detrimental effect on human potential, but that's a whole different subject entirely.
Interestingly while looking at this I saw that Norway actually made marriage with foreigners harder in general, on the basis of paperwork, I suspect visa requirements to bring Thais in. That was not due to racial awareness but merely due to the fact that Norwegian men bringing Thai women into Norway had happened in such large numbers that women's shelters were overwhelmed, as men who did not get on with their new Thai bride then proceeded to dump her at the women's shelter. The woke Norwegian minister then decided to curtail mens' right to marry Thais at the request of feminists who were complaining their resources were stretched because of the Thai wife issue.

So I suppose you can make intermarriage harder, by tightening the spouse visa requirements, but that's only for foreign brides. The issue the US has is that its low IQ non-European contingent is indigenous now, already with a US passport.

The rule not to marry someone with an obviously low IQ is perfectly sensible and desirable. I think the issue is men don't look to women for intellectual stimulation, but other things entirely. If they want intelligent conversation they go to a man normally. But that point is a good one every man should bear in mind because it will affect the children. I would have supported Francis Galton's drive but unfortunately due to the Nazi association such measures can not get support at this time. Galton, for a long time almost succeeded in propagating what you suggest, selective breeding. His Eugenics programmes at universities were popular, it had wide popular acceptance. Then the Nazis came, and we all know what happened to Eugenics, it was tainted and "cancelled". There were actually anti-miscegenation laws in the US, that prohibited you from marrying someone of the other races, however, to try and bring in segregation laws in today's climate could prove difficult. Same with Eugenics, which is a great shame.

Still, I trust God's plan with this, and if you consider that North Europeans mated with Neanderthals yet still became what they did, then maybe the IQ problem is not such an issue, and it looks like in the US intermarriage with Europeans actually results in children of blacks gaining some points on the IQ scale rather than losing them, which is good news in terms of IQ at least.

Roman Maronite

Sparrow
Catholic
Maybe we all feel more comfortable with Asians generally because we feel superior to them, they are not a threat in an way. Physically they are not imposing and they are generally polite in social intercourse.

I feel exceptionally comfortable in Thailand, probably because I feel financially, physically and culturally superior. Not saying I am, it's just a subconscious thing.
I feel financially, physically and culturally superior.
Mate, have you ever heard of muay thai? Thai fighters bones are made of steel and thai men never shy away from a fight. Just because you might be more physically imposing than them never underestimate a Thai fighter.
Blessings brother

darknavigator

Robin
Catholic
@ Morgan Alpha

"The woke Norwegian minister then decided to curtail men's' right to marry Thais at the request of feminists who were complaining their resources were stretched because of the Thai wife issue"

Morgan, I'm sure Norwegian feminists are crying 'crocodile tears' over the fate of Thai women whose relationships have broken down. This sounds like one of those canards that feminists in the West like to advance in order to shame men. Remember, they don't want men to have options which is why they shame men who travel overseas or enter into relationships with foreign women (male order brides, sex tourism etc).

How much does it cost to support the thousands of refugees that Norway have been importing over the past twenty years? I'd imagine that the financial expenditure on abandoned Thai women is a miniscule drop in the ocean compared to what the Norwegians have spent on migrants? These feminists have no problem with the financial expenditure on refugees (the majority of whom are economic migrants).

If a Thai women married a Norwegian man and the marriage ended then why would she stick around in Norway to live in a woman's shelter? She could just hop on a plane back to Thailand? I have never been to Thailand, but I have heard that they are very family oriented? Why would she stick around in cold, grey Norway when she could be with her family in Thailand? It would cost the Norwegian government about 1000 euro to repatriate someone to Thailand (if the ex-husband refused).

It would make sense for Norwegian feminists to want to restrict the supply of Thai women in Norway (limit the competition) Norway is the 'Saudi Arabia of Europe' due to their oil and gas resources - "resources were stretched" - I don't buy this!

Mate, have you ever heard of muay thai? Thai fighters bones are made of steel and thai men never shy away from a fight. Just because you might be more physically imposing than them never underestimate a Thai fighter.
Blessings brother
You are 100% right Roman. Some of the Thai Muay Thai fighters are extremely tough fighters. I just meant in general day to day interaction, because Thais are generally smaller, less muscle mass, they do not appear intimidating and you generally feel physically at ease with them. But I take your point entirely, I have seen Buakaw fight.

@ Morgan Alpha

"The woke Norwegian minister then decided to curtail men's' right to marry Thais at the request of feminists who were complaining their resources were stretched because of the Thai wife issue"

Morgan, I'm sure Norwegian feminists are crying 'crocodile tears' over the fate of Thai women whose relationships have broken down. This sounds like one of those canards that feminists in the West like to advance in order to shame men. Remember, they don't want men to have options which is why they shame men who travel overseas or enter into relationships with foreign women (male order brides, sex tourism etc).

How much does it cost to support the thousands of refugees that Norway have been importing over the past twenty years? I'd imagine that the financial expenditure on abandoned Thai women is a miniscule drop in the ocean compared to what the Norwegians have spent on migrants? These feminists have no problem with the financial expenditure on refugees (the majority of whom are economic migrants).

If a Thai women married a Norwegian man and the marriage ended then why would she stick around in Norway to live in a woman's shelter? She could just hop on a plane back to Thailand? I have never been to Thailand, but I have heard that they are very family oriented? Why would she stick around in cold, grey Norway when she could be with her family in Thailand? It would cost the Norwegian government about 1000 euro to repatriate someone to Thailand (if the ex-husband refused).

It would make sense for Norwegian feminists to want to restrict the supply of Thai women in Norway (limit the competition) Norway is the 'Saudi Arabia of Europe' due to their oil and gas resources - "resources were stretched" - I don't buy this!
I completely agree that Norway could easily shoulder the cost of those Thai women end up at women's shelters. It's just an issue of the feminists running those centres, who have budgets, and don't want to allocate funds to Thai women brought in by men, most likely on ideological reasons. However, everyone knows how mendacious feminists are, and they no doubt cloaked it in budget concerns when they pressured the ministry, even if it's really an ideological issue for them. Either way, it worked, the paper requirements were tightened in Norway to bring in a Thai woman.

"The statement comes after it became known that several shelters find that Norwegian men deliver their foreign wives at the door when they “finish with them”." But the crazy thing is if you read on it says "About ten women come to the crisis center in Skien every year, who say they have been thrown out of the house. Many of them are from Thailand and the Philippines." So ten women are supposedly causing an insurmountable problem to women's centres? Extremely unlikely they are causing financial issues, it's more likely this is an ideological move by feminists, Scandinavia is known for these. When this happens it has to be an exceptional instance, as you say, most would just fly back.

Yet another example of feminists shaping laws and policy with mendacious lies.

I have seen quite a few mixed couples where a very successful black woman married a white male, most likely in part because she wanted someone her equal in socio-economic terms. And such women struggle to find successful black men, because the successful black women greatly outnumber them. These are definitely intelligent women.

But at the same time, I have noticed the black men with homely/fat white women, who are generally at the lower end of the socio-economic spectrum. And I would say in these cases, often the black male is more intelligent than the white female. I had a black friend who joked that these black guys should "trade up for prettier women who are black!" But I suspect these black men consider white women to be easier to get along with, and generally less challenge. I can't get over the animosity between black men and black women, that has spilled over onto Youtube...

VLD67

Chicken
I don't prefer Asian women, but I find them attractive.

I don't date them anymore, though, because having mixed race children (especially boys) is child abuse. Asians in particular I feel guilty about. Asian men are so disrespected, treated like utter trash. There's a reason "ricecels" and "hapacels" are so overrepresented amongst incel ranks. It's not fair and I won't participate in it. Asian women belong with Asian men.
I am a mixed-race Asian child and you are spot on. I don't feel belonging to either race of my parents. It makes me to have a perpetual identity crisis. I feel like an outcast sometimes.