Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?

What I find bizarre is that every white man and asian woman couple I have seen in my area. Involves the Asian woman in many cases being not that good looking or even ugly.

I mean buff Australian Men even do that. Weird.

If you intermarry at least you should pick the best woman in terms of both character first and then looks second.

I have also heard stories of Men in the UK going for busted up women who are single moms despite being good looking themselves.

This must be a character issue among the native women for Men to go dumpster diving like this. And/or something not quite right here among the Men.

A red pilled man would say that women are now obsessed with getting with the top 10% of males due to social media, and so men often have to settle for women who are actually below them in sexual marketplace value. And quite a few women who can't get their ideal guy, either marry someone they view as secretly unworthy, and they divorce them later, or they never marry, and so their prime years to have children and raise a family are wasted. In the "old days" a male 7 would probably marry a female 7, or maybe an 8, but not so much, anymore. Nowadays the female 7 may very well be holding out for a male 8 or 9. And of course many men nowadays don't want to even get married, out of fear of being divorce raped. Well, at least we have this forum to help us navigate these troubled times. I cringe when I think about just how bad things will be ten and twenty years down the road...

darknavigator

Robin
Catholic
@ MovingForward2050

"I can't get over the animosity between black men and black women, that has spilled over onto Youtube..."

The system has poisoned relations between black men and black women in America. Black men in the States are leaving in droves for Africa, South America, the Caribbean and Asia etc.

"I cringe when I think about just how bad things will be ten and twenty years down the road..."

If you're a white man just look at black America because this will be our future in twenty years!

Renzy

Pelican
Catholic
@ MovingForward2050

"I can't get over the animosity between black men and black women, that has spilled over onto Youtube..."

The system has poisoned relations between black men and black women in America. Black men in the States are leaving in droves for Africa, South America, the Caribbean and Asia etc.

"I cringe when I think about just how bad things will be ten and twenty years down the road..."

If you're a white man just look at black America because this will be our future in twenty years!

Agreed. Black America was the canary in the coal mine. Back in 2013, Athlone McGinnis wrote a great article on RoK that made the same point and what it implies for white America down the road:

Much has been made in the manosphere of the ongoing rise of negative social indicators in the United States and the general societal decline that they seem to be predicting, particularly as they relate to gender relations. Many guys are worried sick about this, and rightfully so.

In the midst of this concern, however, I would like to present some information that could shed some more light on what may come of all this: we have actually been here before. In fact, there exists within our society a model for the outcome of all the ongoing negative trends we are seeing, a culture that has already felt the impact of those trends and suffered their consequences.

That model or “prototype” for our future is Black America.

The manosphere is a predominantly white corner of the net, but many of the problems discussed there are quite familiar to the relatively few blacks who frequent it. Almost every social problem guys in the manosphere cite as a growing concern within the general population has already played itself out within the Black American community.

Yes. But you can at least get someone who can cook/is not fat/has some class, which is very difficult to find in the states.

But the communication problems are big...even when you speak Japanese fluently there is this telepathic aspect to J to J communication that a foreigner can never learn imo. Most foreigners in Japan give up on the whole intergration thing in utter frustration after a few years.

It's less than ideal, but better than some alternatives.

I had three different friends who served as Mormon missionaries in Japan, and went back to marry local Mormon Japanese women there. In two of the three cases, these women were bad partners, who despite being housewives, did not feel like cooking or doing housework. Finally, out of desperation, the American husbands divorced them. I found it especially strange because the Japanese have a reputation for being hard workers at anything they do. But perhaps the explanation has to do with the type of Japanese women who would want to marry a foreign man, and return with him to his country of origin. And in at least one case, it seemed obvious to me that the guy basically just chose her based on looks and lust. The man whose marriage lasted, had a wife who was fanatical about the academic and career success of her children. A true tiger mom! Oh, and he is a very successful lawyer, which helps. But he wasn't when they first married.

4600_fan

Banned
Orthodox
A red pilled man would say that women are now obsessed with getting with the top 10% of males due to social media, and so men often have to settle for women who are actually below them in sexual marketplace value. And quite a few women who can't get their ideal guy, either marry someone they view as secretly unworthy, and they divorce them later, or they never marry, and so their prime years to have children and raise a family are wasted. In the "old days" a male 7 would probably marry a female 7, or maybe an 8, but not so much, anymore. Nowadays the female 7 may very well be holding out for a male 8 or 9. And of course many men nowadays don't want to even get married, out of fear of being divorce raped. Well, at least we have this forum to help us navigate these troubled times. I cringe when I think about just how bad things will be ten and twenty years down the road...
Interesting. I've been married for almost 20 years so this is a cultural phenomenon that I have fortunately totally missed out on. Back "in my day" it was as you said. Even if you're a male overall 5, you'd still be able to find a female overall 5.

I get this idea that women nowadays are not interested in men that are their peers in terms of desirability? Is this correct? Or is this just guys trying to talk to women about ZOG and the great replacement on the first date, them being weirded out, and not calling back? If so, I have a Sam Hyde video for you (see, I'm cool, I'm hip.... old reference, probably nobody gets it).

Seriously though, I am being kind of flippant but I am genuinely interested in this. Does a female 5 now look down on a male 5? Does anyone have more concrete experience with this? I keep hearing this complaint from younger guys but I dunno if they were just being redpilled autists or just lack social skills, or if this a genuine thing.

AwakenedApe

Sparrow
Agnostic
With online dating 5s are almost invisible. And after having dated a lot of 6-9s many 5s women are not looking to settle with a 4-5 or even a 6.

I have seen it plenty. If a woman really decides to get a relationship she will find her equal in a month, while the guy might go years without meeting his match. The reason if she doesn’t is that either she is enjoying having casual fun with higher valued men or she is looking for something better than her equal.

This is not based on my subjective rating of men and women. It’s just a sheer numbers game. There are more men than women, some men reproduce with multiple women who exclusively reproduce with them. Clearly a lot of men will not reproduce. If you remove the men and women are already in relationships from the statistics the market that is left is heavily skewed for women. It’s not just incel whining, it’s lot‘s of average men who have to choose between a fatty or being single.

magaman

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
With online dating 5s are almost invisible. And after having dated a lot of 6-9s many 5s women are not looking to settle with a 4-5 or even a 6.

I have seen it plenty. If a woman really decides to get a relationship she will find her equal in a month, while the guy might go years without meeting his match. The reason if she doesn’t is that either she is enjoying having casual fun with higher valued men or she is looking for something better than her equal.

This is not based on my subjective rating of men and women. It’s just a sheer numbers game. There are more men than women, some men reproduce with multiple women who exclusively reproduce with them. Clearly a lot of men will not reproduce. If you remove the men and women are already in relationships from the statistics the market that is left is heavily skewed for women. It’s not just incel whining, it’s lot‘s of average men who have to choose between a fatty or being single.
That's the story of a lot of girls nowadays. They spend their 20s getting laid by Chad Thundercocks, men way above their market value and then when they are in their 30s, they want to "settle down" with a provider-type that they wouldn't have even given a second look when they were in their 20s. Sadly, they inevitably always end up resenting the provider that they settle for and end up dumping/divorcing him at some point. A lot of these girls too will never re-marry so in that way, they can keep collecting alimony from their ex-husbands while they hop back on the Cock Carousel.

The advent of social media and dating apps like Tinder made that already existing issue only 100 times worse and basically allows women to choose from the top 10% of men because, especially if they don't have to rely on a man for anything, why wouldn't they? They can get so much support from the government, tenfold if they have children. Plus they can simply use simps/orbiters to pay for meals, drinks and likely lots of other things depending on how far the guy lets her game go. Some guys are just hopelessly blue-pilled and don't wake up until they've been completely divorce wrecked and on the verge of ending their own lives.

If all the government programs and support ended for women, we'd be going back to the 1950s in terms of women quickly and there would be no more women 5s only going for men 9s/10s. They'd change their behavior because they know that they'd have to rely on men again for their survival, as they did for most of history until around the 1960s. Until that happens, there's really no justification for marriage. At the very least not in western society. No-fault divorce took away the desire for commitment and most divorces are initiated by the woman. They are fickle and what they feel today could very likely be different from how they feel in a few weeks, let alone after year or a few years.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
The rundown, you're welcome:
1. Sex ratio is everything. In the West there are more men than ever.
2. When women don't need men, they don't act well. See above.
3. Culture and technology, diet/working/media propaganda has hollowed out the middle class of women. You essentially have an exceedingly small number of 7+ and then a dropoff to objectively 4s and below on the historical scale. Like every topic in the leftist chaos world, the middle class vanishes.

3. Culture and technology, diet/working/media propaganda has hollowed out the middle class of women. You essentially have an exceedingly small number of 7+ and then a dropoff to objectively 4s and below on the historical scale. Like every topic in the leftist chaos world, the middle class vanishes.

Your post prompted an old memory of mine... I went to a very large Mormon singles dance, which turned into a disaster. In this particular area, there were five women for every one man! This was supposedly because the other four men had either moved away or gone what is called "inactive." Now my male friends and I thought this dance would be great fun, with hordes of women finally paying lots of attention to us! Lol But no, the women quickly grew *outraged,* and demanded that the church leaders halt the dance party! If they as females did not get to have comparable numbers of men sucking up to them, and begging for dances, then they wanted things to simply end. I just could not get over what they did...

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
That sounds like a ratio so overwhelming, it was too much and too obvious that competition would be too stout. For this reason the key would be to have that kind of ratio spread out in the society. Analysis isn't a strong suit of many, and in particular not for women, but as your story reveals, you can't smack them across the face with it.

Gremlin

Woodpecker
Non-Christian
Your post prompted an old memory of mine... I went to a very large Mormon singles dance, which turned into a disaster. In this particular area, there were five women for every one man! This was supposedly because the other four men had either moved away or gone what is called "inactive." Now my male friends and I thought this dance would be great fun, with hordes of women finally paying lots of attention to us! Lol But no, the women quickly grew *outraged,* and demanded that the church leaders halt the dance party! If they as females did not get to have comparable numbers of men sucking up to them, and begging for dances, then they wanted things to simply end. I just could not get over what they did...
Mormon wenches should be used to the idea of being one of several wives to one man. What's going on here?

DenizenJane

Woodpecker
Non-Christian
For the true orient southeastern type Asian women, it seems they have a cultural upbringing that basically demands legalism. What that means is that the parents probably have a next to zero tolerance for their daughter dating trouble makers. This doesn't necessarily mean native-born professional career white guys- but its for damn sure implied.

And its a bit of a double standard, because the Chinese and Vietnamese have always had their own niche run-ins with the law- seldom straight-up crime, but the same-old same-old; contraband violations, immigration violations, exam cheating. Just shade, really.

I wonder if behind closed doors, Asian families in the west are aware of all this about themselves and about whatever country they inhabit and just end up deciding- eff it; seek out a white guy.

My own personal opinion on mixing as a principle is... not good, to say the least. The strategy on their part however, is admittedly very smart.

Then there's the filipinos. They're asians, I suppose.

Its really interesting to compare how they fare in the USA compared to their counterparts, the mexicans/central americans.

Both groups come out pretty even on their moral issues. Both send a lot of remittances back to families in their home countries, and both tend to crowd out the lower wage job market without a care in the world. Both tend to be quite materialistic. But the filipinos do light-years better at following immigration laws, obviously. Geography factors most likely factors into that.

So why then do Mexicans and company seem to stay so static and impoverished while the flips don't? Why are the mexicans seemingly taking over only by pure numbers and brute force, why almost everyone else uses brains?

I think it comes down to a pride thing, and dating is part of that. There was always rumors of the 'machismo' thing going on in Mexico. I think it boils down to mexican men (and women) strongly discouraging fellow mexican women both legal and not from having anything do to with an anglo guy, much less marrying one. The reason this is so assbackwards is that 1. Our faulty immigration system would easily legitimize and fix an illegal immigrant status right then and there, its a ticket out 2. Being forced to earn money under the table and under wage laws from what might very well be an white american anglo man anyway will never exactly scream machismo in my book. You're begging for scraps and pretending to be self-made.

So for the latinos, there's no appetite to yield to or actually learn anything from the anglo. The vast majority just. won't. do. that. Pride.

Perhaps as a side effect, mexican laborers tend to avoid any contact among pretty much everybody but each other spanish speakers, and seem content with this weird background worker drone status except for the wild, culdesac crowding parties on the weekends (This is why I don't really buy the aloof Hispanic thing). This may change.

I've seen filipinas on the other hand, kick butt in pretty much every category. Maybe its because there's not much machismo in the Phillipines (in fact, as I understand it, the place is homo-land). This floors me because while almost every other colored mob on earth has an unwritten threaten-or-demand plan for the white man, its a select few that do little more than ask nicely. And then receive handsomely.

Of the several married filipinas I've known, they were always the ones who wore the things like the fancy Rolex or jewelry, for what that's worth. The children they had were... well taken care of, to say the least. With no exceptions the kids went to college and never got involved in a gang or drug ring.

The other major reason these cats pull so many white men is that they temper their grift and actually want to DO things. While they inevitably always plan family visits back home in the Philippines, these girls also had the gall to actually want to vacation the U.S.A. Family trips, couples trips etc. This is actually pretty sad, because I've seen this being the one little ingredient that bring out a previously, dorky, lethargic white guy out of the basement and actually develop himself. It ain't right, and it shouldn't have to be visa brides from the Pacific filling this role, but there it is.

In the midst of malicious propaganda where you're told to hate your race, hate your country, and hate your family, sometimes its a just some female that so much as pretends to have an interest in you that says she wants to see the Grand Canyon to suddenly fill someone with a little go-power. I've seen it.

For the true orient southeastern type Asian women, it seems they have a cultural upbringing that basically demands legalism. What that means is that the parents probably have a next to zero tolerance for their daughter dating trouble makers. This doesn't necessarily mean native-born professional career white guys- but its for damn sure implied.

And its a bit of a double standard, because the Chinese and Vietnamese have always had their own niche run-ins with the law- seldom straight-up crime, but the same-old same-old; contraband violations, immigration violations, exam cheating. Just shade, really.

I wonder if behind closed doors, Asian families in the west are aware of all this about themselves and about whatever country they inhabit and just end up deciding- eff it; seek out a white guy.

My own personal opinion on mixing as a principle is... not good, to say the least. The strategy on their part however, is admittedly very smart.

Its really interesting to compare how they fare in the USA compared to their counterparts, the mexicans/central americans.

Both groups come out pretty even on their moral issues. Both send a lot of remittances back to families in their home countries, and both tend to crowd out the lower wage job market without a care in the world. Both tend to be quite materialistic. But the filipinos do light-years better at following immigration laws, obviously. Geography factors most likely factors into that.

So why then do Mexicans and company seem to stay so static and impoverished while the flips don't? Why are the mexicans seemingly taking over only by pure numbers and brute force, why almost everyone else uses brains?

I think it comes down to a pride thing, and dating is part of that. There was always rumors of the 'machismo' thing going on in Mexico. I think it boils down to mexican men (and women) strongly discouraging fellow mexican women both legal and not from having anything do to with an anglo guy, much less marrying one. The reason this is so assbackwards is that 1. Our faulty immigration system would easily legitimize and fix an illegal immigrant status right then and there, its a ticket out 2. Being forced to earn money under the table and under wage laws from what might very well be an white american anglo man anyway will never exactly scream machismo in my book. You're begging for scraps and pretending to be self-made.

So for the latinos, there's no appetite to yield to or actually learn anything from the anglo. The vast majority just. won't. do. that. Pride.

Perhaps as a side effect, mexican laborers tend to avoid any contact among pretty much everybody but each other spanish speakers, and seem content with this weird background worker drone status except for the wild, culdesac crowding parties on the weekends (This is why I don't really buy the aloof Hispanic thing). This may change.

I've seen filipinas on the other hand, kick butt in pretty much every category. Maybe its because there's not much machismo in the Phillipines (in fact, as I understand it, the place is homo-land). This floors me because while almost every other colored mob on earth has an unwritten threaten-or-demand plan for the white man, its a select few that do little more than ask nicely. And then receive handsomely.

Of the several married filipinas I've known, they were always the ones who wore the things like the fancy Rolex or jewelry, for what that's worth. The children they had were... well taken care of, to say the least. With no exceptions the kids went to college and never got involved in a gang or drug ring.

The other major reason these cats pull so many white men is that they temper their grift and actually want to DO things. While they inevitably always plan family visits back home in the Philippines, these girls also had the gall to actually want to vacation the U.S.A. Family trips, couples trips etc. This is actually pretty sad, because I've seen this being the one little ingredient that bring out a previously, dorky, lethargic white guy out of the basement and actually develop himself. It ain't right, and it shouldn't have to be visa brides from the Pacific filling this role, but there it is.

In the midst of malicious propaganda where you're told to hate your race, hate your country, and hate your family, sometimes its a just some female that so much as pretends to have an interest in you that says she wants to see the Grand Canyon to suddenly fill someone with a little go-power. I've seen it.

When it comes to Latinos, they are developing a strong middle class. But their people will mirror the black community, where there is a solid middle class, but a large underclass, with criminal tendencies. I will say that I have actually lived in poor Latino neighborhoods, and felt safe. I would actually prefer that over a poor white or black neighborhood! Lol

I was raised in the Mormon Church, where we have many Latino members, both in America, and abroad. There are quite a few Latino/Spanish speaking wards/congregations in the States. When I was involved with the young adult singles activity groups, I rubbed shoulders with the many Latino members around my age. Now some of these Latinos felt middle class/white to me, while others felt like they were more of Mexico than America. Oh, and I realize not all Latinos are from Mexico! Lol We generally got along fine with each other. And along with the Latinos, there were also a fair number of blacks, Polynesians and Asians.

These Latino young people often came from humble circumstances, and so the Mormon Church/subculture could teach them the values and ways of the American middle class. Their parents saw that the church offered a great deal to their children. But often the Latino "Chads/Juans" left the church to chase women, while a fair number of white "Chads" stayed to serve missions and marry good women in the temple. And so at parties you would see "white Chads" being chased by the most beautiful Latino women, with the "beta" Latino guys grinding their teeth, but doing nothing! Lol But some of them eventually married white women, so they should not have been complaining so much.

I'm an American expat in the Philippines. And yes, the Filipinos will basically "kill you with kindness!" Lol They are an intelligent people (hey, they're Asian!), though supposedly not as bright as Koreans, Chinese or Japanese. The Filipinos aim to please, and especially the women. But remember, they are not doormats, and are actually quite strong willed. A Filipina considers it her natural right to rule her home as a queen. And the husband's money is *her* money!

One eye opening thing I learned about Filipinos is that in their native country that they are actually at times an extremely violent and homicidal people. Assassination here if fairly common, both among the poor and the wealthy. Last year alone, around fifty lawyers and judges were killed by those who had a "disagreement" with them. And they have had some very nasty armed insurgencies, based around Muslims from the south wanting independence, and militant communist groups wanting to overthrow the government and redistribute the wealth. Many died and billions worth of infrastructure were destroyed, before these movements were suppressed. And now experts are saying both groups are on the move again... Filipinos are descended from warrior tribes that largely wiped out an earlier prehistoric people.

As a teenager, I got my first good look at how Filipinas operate. A very financially successful guy in my ward/congregation had been divorced three times by American women, and wanted to try a Filipina before he gave up completely on women. He found a college educated one, a real estate saleswoman, and married her. She was a loyal wife, but brought her parents, siblings and many cousins to America, as the years went by! Lol The father seemed a bit disoriented living in America, and ended up opening a Filipino foods restaurant to stay occupied. The mother seemed very proud of her daughter who had found a wealthy guy.

My Filipina partner has a friend who went to Canada on a two year contract to be an assistant manager at a fast food restaurant. He did so well that his Canadian boss promoted him to the position of head manager of one of his restaurants. When it was nearing time to go home, his boss begged him to extend his time, and that he would make sure the man received Canadian citizenship. When I talked to this Filipino, he was debating moving his wife and kids to Canada, or just taking the money he had already earned overseas and staying home. He had already built for himself a beautiful house in the Philippines, and had more than enough money for his kids to attend local good colleges. I could tell that he was very torn by his two choices.

An interested woman can definitely get a man moving! Lol My Filipina got me to move from America to her country! And what an adventure it has been, to say the least...

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian

I think you guys might have missed the machismo aspects of SE Asian culture.

The Mainland Chinese call them the "Mud people" ie: chimp-like, browner, dumber, given to baser emotions, women are hypergamous, men are violent etc.

Back in the 90's Johannesburg, Washington D.C. and Manila topped the world murder capitals regularly.

In the Self defense thread Moving Forward wrote:
"One of my Filipina's aunts told me how a couple of decades ago, a former member of the British SAS came to her area to court a local woman, and he was attacked along a lonely country path, by five gang members wielding knifes. The westerner was a large muscle bound man, but these were "professional" criminals who actually knew how to expertly fight and wield their knives. They were skilled actors who would seem harmless, right up until they pounced on their target. He supposedly killed two of them, but he was still stabbed in vital areas during the struggle. They finally ran off and he ended up collapsing and dying a few hundred feet from the front door of his beloved. The point the aunt was making was that if a former special forces commando could not handle things in her isolated area, neither could I. Her adult sons were my bodyguards during my time there. And I was told not to trust her neighbors, which I found creepy."

The Filipinos are very much into their neighbourhood feuds, vendettas, Moro martial culture, weapons and fighting.
Sikaran was the top school in international Karate competitions for a long time. Then there's Arnis, Kali escrima etc.
One of their heroes is 'Tatang' Antonio Illustrisimo - he has an interesting life story.

"At the age of nine, he dreamed of setting out for America and making a name for himself there. Deprived of his family’s permission and blessing, he took a boat out to sea with nothing but some of his family’s money and a machete.
Little did he know that the land of milk and honey was thousands of miles away and cannot be reached by a rowing boat rowed by a boy of nine.
While paddling in the open sea, Antonio chanced upon a Pilipino ship and (when the ships captain convinced him that he was American and America was not very far away) agreed to sail with its crew, visiting various local ports. In one of the ports, the young Antonio met a Muslim, who brought him to Jolo, Sulu in Mindanao
He was later adopted by a Sultan of Sulu and the first Muslim senator of the Philippines. There, Antonio took the Muslim name, Montesali.

While at the Sultan’s courts, Antonio further honed his combat skills alongside Moro warriors and Pedro Cortes, a famous martial arts master of Mindanao.
His first fight took place in Jolo, Sulu at 17, he went to a bar and a local said to him 'when you order a beer, don't talk so loud".
Antonio drew and beheaded his opponent.
When he became a seasoned martial artist, Antonio had a hard time finding worthy opponents, even sparring partners. His invitations to a fight were often rejected or declined. In an AFAM interview, Tatang said no one wanted to fight him and recalled his only real fight was at Dock 8 in Manila with the local bully Doming whom he killed with a pipe.
When the WWII broke, Antonio became a guerilla fighter and killed many Japanese soldiers - thus earning the nickname, “Executioner”

^ One of the issues for the likes of the Filipinos and other SEA tribes is that they are smaller than westerners and their culture is both masculine and feminine with a lot of emphasis on beauty and playfulness.
A little guy with a pencil moustache, with a penchant for squeezing his eyes shut and desperately trying to sing karaoke songs in perfect pitch ... and also walking along shyly, giggling, arms entwined with his friends isn't going to immediately strike Westerners as particularly macho.
But their culture is still very macho.

Maybe because of the English language skills and also their openness and friendliness I find Pilipina girls very easy to get along with at first.
At first.
But because of...
their overbite skulls,
fears for my potential kids' skull shapes,
fears for my potential kids' general IQ,
the way, despite being almost fluent, they butcher English grammar needlessly,
the early warning signs of family BS on the horizon,
as well as experiences working with them (herd/swarm behaviour, slyness, stupidity, a total commitment to lying and defrauding every other outgroup in their environment, a 'why do the job properly when you can use a more inefficient way to cheat and thus get one over on your outgroup workmates?' mentality, constant gossiping, completely irrational group dynamics etc.)
.. I haven't tried very hard to take it past a few dates, if that.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant

On the other hand. A lot of their true character is clearly shown.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
I had three different friends who served as Mormon missionaries in Japan, and went back to marry local Mormon Japanese women there. In two of the three cases, these women were bad partners, who despite being housewives, did not feel like cooking or doing housework. Finally, out of desperation, the American husbands divorced them. I found it especially strange because the Japanese have a reputation for being hard workers at anything they do. But perhaps the explanation has to do with the type of Japanese women who would want to marry a foreign man, and return with him to his country of origin. And in at least one case, it seemed obvious to me that the guy basically just chose her based on looks and lust. The man whose marriage lasted, had a wife who was fanatical about the academic and career success of her children. A true tiger mom! Oh, and he is a very successful lawyer, which helps. But he wasn't when they first married.

I heard it said that Japanese make good girlfriends. But once you put the ring on the women they allow their bad character to come out.

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant
I heard it said that Japanese make good girlfriends. But once you put the ring on the women they allow their bad character to come out.
In Japanese weddings, the bride wears a veil called a tsunokakushi which covers her "horns of ego, jealousy and selfishness." I wonder if Westerners don't make them do this, they feel like they have a license to be as bad as they want.

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Interesting. I've been married for almost 20 years so this is a cultural phenomenon that I have fortunately totally missed out on. Back "in my day" it was as you said. Even if you're a male overall 5, you'd still be able to find a female overall 5.

I get this idea that women nowadays are not interested in men that are their peers in terms of desirability? Is this correct? Or is this just guys trying to talk to women about ZOG and the great replacement on the first date, them being weirded out, and not calling back? If so, I have a Sam Hyde video for you (see, I'm cool, I'm hip.... old reference, probably nobody gets it).

Seriously though, I am being kind of flippant but I am genuinely interested in this. Does a female 5 now look down on a male 5? Does anyone have more concrete experience with this? I keep hearing this complaint from younger guys but I dunno if they were just being redpilled autists or just lack social skills, or if this a genuine thing.
My experience is that this is kind of mixed. Really hot girls either choose beta simps who let them do whatever they want to be their boyfriends, or they are perpetually single in "situationships" with borderline abusive or outright abusive chads.

It is also way easier to score a lay than to get any form of commitment out of secular women these days.

Honestly I would say that it seems like a lot of guys are dating down nowadays, at least in terms of looks. Even a female 6/10 has armies of orbiters now. You also see a lot more buff and stylish young men than you did just a few years ago, while female obesity seems to be increasing. So the average young man is getting better looking, while more and more women are falling to obesity and therefore no longer a consideration.

Also I am totally guilty of talking about ZOG, but never unprovoked! I remember one time consciously making an effort to not bring anything political up, and then she mentioned how blacks are unfairly portrayed by the "straight old white guys" who control the media, and it came out pretty much involuntarily.:laughter: